ADVERTISEMENT

This letter is why President Trump is the greatest President this country will ever have

It gets even better.

Pelosi was supposed to go on this trip TODAY. Her entourage was waiting for cars to leave, when she got the letter saying the transportation was not coming :D:D:D:D

Sheep focus on the letter, critical thinkers immediately ask "Why was Pelosi taking a trip during a government shutdown?"

Doesn't that indicate that Pelosi had no interest in trying to end the shutdown?

Critical thinkers know the answer. Sheep will wait to be told how to respond.

Because its all drama.
Like you!
Don't you understand that it's being used as a distraction and just think you fall for the Bovine Scatology each and every time
You just love how TPTB use things like this to divide and separate the people even more.
And who better than Trumpy Bear to divide and separate the people.
Trump is a very engaging individual.

Last edited:
Because its all drama
Like you! Don't you.understand that.it's being used as a distraction and just think you fall for the Bovine Scatology each and every time
You just love how TPTB use things like this to divide and separate the people even more.

No I don’t think he understands that.

I’ve only recently stumbled onto the Gator Lounge, but I’m fairly certain that Ghost has a couple screws loose. Or else is 12.

Russia owns the US. There was a time when freedom and democracy was the common desire among Americans, but Ghost and his kind have chosen hate and the joy of "owning the libs" as a virtue. The below says all. Russia wins, freedom loses.

Because its all drama.
Like you!
Don't you understand that it's being used as a distraction and just think you fall for the Bovine Scatology each and every time
And who better than Trumpy Bear to divide and separate the people.
Trump is a very engaging individual.

I just told you the letter isn't where critical thinkers focus our attention. We notice that Pelosi was more interested in having a business vacation now instead of getting the gov shutdown ended.

You should have noticed that too, and you would have, if you were a critical thinker. Since you begin and end each thought process with "How is this Trump's fault?", you miss what really happened.

Hint: Pelosi told us she not only doesn't care about ending the gov shutdown, she actually wants to extend it. Which also means she was lying when she said it needed to be ended to help the poor gov workers not getting a paycheck.

Critical thinkers caught all this, immediately. Sheep waited to be told where to go.

Again, it's all drama. Drama queens everywhere. Just. Like. You.
You're a drama queen! That letter is nothing more than a distraction.
It gives the drama queens something to talk about instead of paying attention to whats really going on. If you ever want to learn about what is going on in and with your country then study the history on the downfall of Rome. It's happening all over again but your silly self can't talk about nothing but Twitter. Twitter for twits!

Again, it's all drama. Drama queens everywhere. Just. Like. You.
You're a drama queen! That letter is nothing more than a distraction.
It gives the drama queens something to talk about instead of paying attention to whats really going on. If you ever want to learn about what is going on in and with your country then study the history on the downfall of Rome. It's happening all over again but your silly self can't talk about nothing but Twitter. Twitter for twits!

Why was Pelosi going on an overseas PR trip instead of staying in DC trying to stop the government shutdown?

Why was Pelosi going on an overseas PR trip instead of staying in DC trying to stop the government shutdown?

Why are we voting to increase the debt? Who is going to pay this debt? Our children or grandchildren or maybe even our great grandchildren. These are the questions that you should be asking, instead of concerning yourself with this soap opera chit! Yep, lets throw around another trillion dollars! I want my wall! Boo Hoo Hoo

Why are we voting to increase the debt? Who is going to pay this debt? Our children or grandchildren or maybe even our great grandchildren. These are the questions that you should be asking, instead of concerning yourself with this soap opera chit! Yep, lets throw around another trillion dollars! I want my wall! Boo Hoo Hoo

FBI agents in NY are apparently on the streets starving, and you don't care that Pelosi would rather go on vacation than see them get food.

You heartless bastard.

FBI agents in NY are apparently on the streets starving, and you don't care that Pelosi would rather go on vacation than see them get food.

You heartless bastard.
:D

beggar.gif

Last edited:
Damn! Pelosi canceled Trump's State of the Union. Trump losing the dick measuring contest to a woman. Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT