ADVERTISEMENT

If Immigration is destroying this country

There is SUCH a simple answer to this, however too many in BOTH parties do not want the problem solved, because big business pay them NOT to solve it. A bill could be passed TOMORROW that severely penalizes ANY business who hires anyone that is not here legally. You could determine what "legally" means, however I think the best policy is anyone without a work visa, or US citizen. Then the jobs would dry up, and there would be no reason for illegals to be in our Country. It would solve the border problem, and also get rid of most of the people here illegally in ONE SWOOP. But they do not want this to happen. And this is ANOTHER reason to vote Trump, because he is the ONLY person NOT beholden to big business.

Reactions: nail1988
It would be EASY to fix the situation but The UniParty doesn’t want a solution.

Deport all Illegal Aliens. Stop giving any non-legal person ANY Federal money. Dot give ANY money to NGO, cities, states,.. that fund lawlessness.

Remain in Mexico.

Stop Catch & Release.

Build The Wall.

This will save America money & help our citizens!

Our government has become corrupt and our enemy. It’s very sad to see, but obviously true….

Biden is clearly playing politics on this one. He has had 3 years to do something about the border and hasn't done anything. It would give him a talking point, but I don't think anybody would be fooled by this.

But bills always have pork, nothing new about that.
You're flat wrong.

Biden started "doing things" on the border day 1.

You don't ruin an under control situation by doing nothing, it takes work.

But it is a possible solution that can be made better with actual compromises if we had a party that wanted to govern instead of re-electing their "Orange Messiah". Tell me wise one, you are always quick to criticize me, tell me exactly what is in the bill, what you oppose, and how you would make it better. Otherwise you are just typing crap.
Quick to criticize you? Only when appropriate and usually after much restraint.

Perhaps there are compromises to be had, but none of them involve ditching current immigration law and replacing it with an essentially open door and a win for Biden, sorry.

I have not read the entire bill obviously and neither have you. But I have gleaned from the bullet points That is a bad deal for America and Americans. I would make it better by closing the border deporting all of the illegals and enforcing our current immigration laws.. why don't we try that instead of trying to reinvent the wheel?

But it is a possible solution that can be made better with actual compromises if we had a party that wanted to govern instead of re-electing their "Orange Messiah". Tell me wise one, you are always quick to criticize me, tell me exactly what is in the bill, what you oppose, and how you would make it better. Otherwise you are just typing crap.
Again, Biden and Mayorkas say the border is secure. Why do you need a bill to fix it if it's under control?

Why was Trump able to be so successful reducing illegal immigration with EO's? Why did Biden cancel a majority of those EO's on day 1? What effect has that had on the situation at the border we're currently facing?

You don't get to start the entire story of this problem with this new bill. We got here somehow, figure it out.

I think he (?) has stated that he (?) is a doctor so maybe this Senate bill would be good for his (?) bidness.
Oh and he (?) still hasn't answered your question about his (?) screen name.
I have given up on the notion of getting an answer to whether Mount Dora is just his screen name or what he does with his free time ...

Quick to criticize you? Only when appropriate and usually after much restraint.

Perhaps there are compromises to be had, but none of them involve ditching current immigration law and replacing it with an essentially open door and a win for Biden, sorry.

I have not read the entire bill obviously and neither have you. But I have gleaned from the bullet points That is a bad deal for America and Americans. I would make it better by closing the border deporting all of the illegals and enforcing our current immigration laws.. why don't we try that instead of trying to reinvent the wheel?
Do you really think the Republicans in the Senate are trying to pass a bill that is an open door policy?
No one outside of the Senate putting this together knows what is in entirely in the bill. From what I read it is about asylum reform as well as funding Ukraine and Israel. Some very conservative Republican Senators (McConnell, Graham, Thune, Tillis, Lankford (very conservative from Oklahoma) are all for this.
This is what Lankford says about this bill:
Lankford also sought to dispel the growing belief that the border deal would allow 5,000 migrants into the country a day. “It’s definitely not going to let a bunch of people in. It’s focused on actually turning people around,” Lankford said, arguing that members have a “constitutional obligation to be able to secure our country as fast as we can secure our country.”
So a bipartisan bill in the Senate is DOA in the House? No debate, no compromises, just do as Trump commands. That is not governing. It is sucking up to a cult leader.

Reactions: emekz1
I am retired dumbass. Not everyone only participates in transactional deals.
Ok, did I call you a name ? No, I didn’t.

Looks to me like you’re nothing more than a retired grumpy petulant little child that has nothing more to do with your life than get on here, judge people and call them names.

You’re also more than likely one of those retired old duds that sits in your easy chair all day long and at 4 or 5 in the afternoon you get in your car, go to Publix and clog up the lines making it a pain in the rear for the working man to get anything bought for supper after working all day.

In ending you have my utmost permission to call on @FresnoGator (a moderator for this site) and complain how I mistreated and talked down to you ……. tramp stamp.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I have given up on the notion of getting an answer to whether Mount Dora is just his screen name or what he does with his free time ...
I don't remember you asking me, but I live in Mt Dora, thus the screen name. I guess I could ask you the same thing. Did you know Fresno means "ash tree". Using your logic maybe that is your favorite pegging tool you use in your free time?

I don't remember you asking me, but I live in Mt Dora, thus the screen name. I guess I could ask you the same thing. Did you know Fresno means "ash tree". Using your logic maybe that is your favorite pegging tool you use in your free time?
Ah, an attempt by someone with no sense of humor to be funny. Riveting stuff.

Taking a light hearted joke and turning it into something untoward is the only "logic" employed here. It truly saddens me that you are so bitter and incapable of understanding much less responding appropriately to a joke. That much has been clear since the jump, but I failed to acknowledge it, so my bad ...

Help me out here, are you requesting a ban or is it something else?

Quit deflecting. How can a Republican who has been bitching about the borders for years not vote for this bill? It is all politics as usual for you uninformed jerks.. No different than McCollum denying Garland Merrick a seat on SCOTUS to save it for a Republican. Boy, did that backfire! How many seats did your "party" lose in the 2022 election because you got what you wanted with the Dobbs decision?
Quit calling yourselves Americans or Patriots. You are a member of a cult that is anti-American.
PLEASE DO TELL US, how will passing THIS law help, when the Biden Admin refuses to follow the immigration laws we already have?

HOW does giving Border Control more $ help when you don't let them enforce the laws. IN fact, you have the Biden Admin helping the illegals invade this Country by having Border Agents cut down razor wire in Texas so that illegals can enter the Country?????

During Obama's Presidency, they said that 2000 illegals a day was too much, now Biden wants to say 5,000, but hey look here, its better than the 10,000 a day that has been invading the USA for the past 3 months, right.

You need two parties for a compromise, and the DEMS have shown over the past 20+ years, they don't compromise. It's their way or no way.

Quit deflecting. How can a Republican who has been bitching about the borders for years not vote for this bill? It is all politics as usual for you uninformed jerks.. No different than McCollum denying Garland Merrick a seat on SCOTUS to save it for a Republican. Boy, did that backfire! How many seats did your "party" lose in the 2022 election because you got what you wanted with the Dobbs decision?
Quit calling yourselves Americans or Patriots. You are a member of a cult that is anti-American.
Because this bill is not real immigration reform. How about we have Joe Biden undo his executive actions from the early days of his administration when he was flexing in his electoral victory? Why not assertively work with Mexico to reinstate the “Remain in Mexico” policy? Hell I’d be fine with bribing Mexico in the form of massive foreign aid and trade concessions to get them to shut down THEIR southern border.

Biden is panicking because his handlers realize this issue could sink his re-election. Funny how he waited until 10 months before the election to decide to show “leadership” on this issue.

How about we challenge Joe to try again with enforcing our immigration laws before granting him “emergency” powers?

the cost to the American taxpayer in 2023 was 150.7 BILLION dollars- goldie. that is all on your boy joey

You're flat wrong.

Biden started "doing things" on the border day 1.

You don't ruin an under control situation by doing nothing, it takes work.
wrong again, 2019 illegal border crossings increased rapidly to levels unseen for years, 2020 was the shutdown, not much to come here for, they boomed after the economy took off. This is mostly driven by ecomomics, during good times a lot of people try to enter, not so much during the busts. each of trumps first 3 years, illegal border entries went up. 2019 dramatically so. it was only 2020 that they went down, do the MAFF..

Reactions: emekz1
wrong again, 2019 illegal border crossings increased rapidly to levels unseen for years, 2020 was the shutdown, not much to come here for, they boomed after the economy took off. This is mostly driven by ecomomics, during good times a lot of people try to enter, not so much during the busts. each of trumps first 3 years, illegal border entries went up. 2019 dramatically so. it was only 2020 that they went down, do the MAFF..
OK, here's proof you don't know what you're talking about...again.

Spiked in 2021 after being historically slow...

tiny bump in 2019 that pales in comparison to what your president is allowing...

The bottom line is Trump's administration avg'ed about 400k per year. We're seeing numbers in the low to mid 2 million range right now.

You will do anything to defend this administration and attack Trump, including making up easily researchable data. Trump had historically low border numbers, because enforcing the laws on the books and building portions of wall in high traffic areas actually works. Who knew...

tiny bump in 2019 that pales in comparison to what your president is allowing...

The bottom line is Trump's administration avg'ed about 400k per year. We're seeing numbers in the low to mid 2 million range right now.

You will do anything to defend this administration and attack Trump, including making up easily researchable data. Trump had historically low border numbers, because enforcing the laws on the books and building portions of wall in high traffic areas actually works. Who knew...
i said it dropped in 2020, we shutt he effing country down you moron, it spiked in 2019 and again in 2021 and 2022. fiscal years, that 2021 is 3 months of trump. the wall will give us border secrurity, not BS propaganda from a con man.

MIC DROP...DMF has to go outside and practice falling down

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

kind of obvious if youre not a sheep.
He did. I've already posted the statistics.

The border was as under control as it had been in modern history when Biden stole an election.

Do facts matter at all to you? You should really read what you post. I shouldn't be able to bodybag you with your own link.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
There is nobody more uninformed or anti - American than a democrat. Your boy biden signed 94 executive orders to open the border and now you rear your empty head and cry about Republicans not willing to sign a bill that would not even need to be considered if potato head would not have opened the borders.

To put it simply for your simple mind. A great analogy for you is:
There was not a fire due to policies already place and being enforced
biden removed those policies that started a fire and let it grow into a raging inferno
He now wants to put HIS raging inferno out and take credit while blaming others who did not start the fire

Typical lib "thinking". And individuals like you think this is okay. Please stop voting you are destroying this country.

• Love
There is nobody more uninformed or anti - American than a democrat. Your boy biden signed 94 executive orders to open the border and now you rear your empty head and cry about Republicans not willing to sign a bill that would not even need to be considered if potato head would not have opened the borders.

To put it simply for your simple mind. A great analogy for you is:
There was not a fire due to policies already place and being enforced
biden removed those policies that started a fire and let it grow into a raging inferno
He now wants to put HIS raging inferno out and take credit while blaming others who did not start the fire

Typical lib "thinking". And individuals like you think this is okay. Please stop voting you are destroying this country.
/thread

How come the Republican Congress says the Senate Bill on significant immigration reform is dead on arrival. Oh, they want it passed if and when their "orange savior" is President so he can take the credit. So every drug overdose that comes from fentanyl crossing the border from this day forward is because of the Republican Party. Own it you political pawns.
If you want to fix immigration - you need to follow the advice below.

• Haha
Reactions: GatorTheo
Because it should be. It allows for 5k illegal entries per day before lifting a finger. It’s just like every other propagandized Bill they put forth. A money grab. If Biden was interested in fixing the border, he could do it with the stroke of a pen.

A stroke he has had no problem using more than any other president for things he has wanted to do. Be better.
It's obvious you're dealing with just another disingenuous tool. Yea, how dare those phony republicans take a pass on allowing 5k a day.

He did. I've already posted the statistics.

The border was as under control as it had been in modern history when Biden stole an election.

Do facts matter at all to you? You should really read what you post. I shouldn't be able to bodybag you with your own link.

yes, as i posted you moron, 2020 was "under control" we were in lockdown, the year 2019 was the highest in a good long while. trump did nothing, and now we have what we have. solutions are curative or nothing at all, you like to take your statin, i prefer altering my diet. There is a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

kind of obvious if youre not a sheep.
He did.

Remain in Mexico alone would reduce the flow by over half.

You’re arguing against numbers here. It’s a losing argument.

Here are the numbers, the Biden years are multiples of what we saw under Trump.

And blaming 2021 on Trump is idiotic - 3/4’s of that year Biden owns because he reversed several EO’s on DAY ONE.

From 2016-2020 2.2MM apprehensions occurred. In 2023 you had 1MM more than that IN A SINGLE YEAR. I know math is hard but you’re pissing into the wind here. The border is your President’s mess, and he’s doing it on purpose.

Last edited:
Looks like Mayorkas isn’t out of the woods yet

I couldn’t care less if they impeach the asshat but the impeachment hearings will put a finer point on Biden’s intentional failures at the border in an election year.

yes, as i posted you moron, 2020 was "under control" we were in lockdown, the year 2019 was the highest in a good long while. trump did nothing, and now we have what we have. solutions are curative or nothing at all, you like to take your statin, i prefer altering my diet. There is a difference.
Fastest we've ever reached 1MM apprehensions (which were all released into the country with orders to appear 2-3 years from now, which we know won't happen).

I guess this is Trump's fault too? Or is this "just the tip" of what you voted for and still support?

He did.

Remain in Mexico alone would reduce the flow by over half.

You’re arguing against numbers here. It’s a losing argument.

Here are the numbers, the Biden years are multiples of what we saw under Trump.

And blaming 2021 on Trump is idiotic - 3/4’s of that year Biden owns because he reversed several EO’s on DAY ONE.

From 2016-2020 2.2MM apprehensions occurred. In 2023 you had 1MM more than that IN A SINGLE YEAR. I know math is hard but you’re pissing into the wind here. The border is your President’s mess, and he’s doing it on purpose.

Not to mention this, but what did Trump do to the ones apprehended. Sent them back. What has Biden done, released them into the US with a court date some 5 to 6 years later.

Not to mention this, but what did Trump do to the ones apprehended. Sent them back. What has Biden done, released them into the US with a court date some 5 to 6 years later.
Correct.

He still took all of the asylum claims, he just had them wait in Mexico for their court date. And you're right, the ones we apprehended we put back into Mexico.

If Congress had given him the last $5B for the wall his numbers would have been even lower.

Anyone trying to blame Trump for the immigration issue is a total leftist clown.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT