ADVERTISEMENT

If Immigration is destroying this country

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
How come the Republican Congress says the Senate Bill on significant immigration reform is dead on arrival. Oh, they want it passed if and when their "orange savior" is President so he can take the credit. So every drug overdose that comes from fentanyl crossing the border from this day forward is because of the Republican Party. Own it you political pawns.

How come the Republican Congress says the Senate Bill on significant immigration reform is dead on arrival. Oh, they want it passed if and when their "orange savior" is President so he can take the credit. So every drug overdose that comes from fentanyl crossing the border from this day forward is because of the Republican Party. Own it you political pawns.

Because it should be. It allows for 5k illegal entries per day before lifting a finger. It’s just like every other propagandized Bill they put forth. A money grab. If Biden was interested in fixing the border, he could do it with the stroke of a pen.

A stroke he has had no problem using more than any other president for things he has wanted to do. Be better.

Quit deflecting. How can a Republican who has been bitching about the borders for years not vote for this bill? It is all politics as usual for you uninformed jerks.. No different than McCollum denying Garland Merrick a seat on SCOTUS to save it for a Republican. Boy, did that backfire! How many seats did your "party" lose in the 2022 election because you got what you wanted with the Dobbs decision?
Quit calling yourselves Americans or Patriots. You are a member of a cult that is anti-American.

I love when a political ROOKIE comes back here and plays. Let me help you with the wording of your post. You need some help. You forgot a word in your title. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...lets call it what it is. Now for your SECOND lesson. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION. We are being invaded ILLEGALLY, and America's #1 enemy(democrats and dumb people who vote that way) are doing EVERYTHING they can to keep open borders. THIRD...do you know what is in the bill? No you do not. Until it comes out...why don't we step back a bit. However I PROMISE it has amnesty somewhere in it...and that is a NO.

I love when a political ROOKIE comes back here and plays. Let me help you with the wording of your post. You need some help. You forgot a word in your title. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...lets call it what it is. Now for your SECOND lesson. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION. We are being invaded ILLEGALLY, and America's #1 enemy(democrats and dumb people who vote that way) are doing EVERYTHING they can to keep open borders. THIRD...do you know what is in the bill? No you do not. Until it comes out...why don't we step back a bit. However I PROMISE it has amnesty somewhere in it...and that is a NO.
More deflection in order not to answer the question about voting on immigration reform. And I am no rookie. You have no idea.

Because when the president says he won't fix the border until you give him money for Ukraine, you tell him to pound sand.

/thread

Quit deflecting. How can a Republican who has been bitching about the borders for years not vote for this bill? It is all politics as usual for you uninformed jerks.. No different than McCollum denying Garland Merrick a seat on SCOTUS to save it for a Republican. Boy, did that backfire! How many seats did your "party" lose in the 2022 election because you got what you wanted with the Dobbs decision?
Quit calling yourselves Americans or Patriots. You are a member of a cult that is anti-American.
Where were you when in the democratic primary, every person raised their hand when they said that they would extend Medicare for all for illegals.

Three years and years of deflection from Mayorkas and others.

By the way, I agree with you Dobbs. It’s been a political disaster for republicans and I continue to think it is ridiculous to push and lose winnable elections.

On this, the Democratic Party, starting with Julian Castro, has actively pushed for illegal immibfagion to make whites a “permanent minority”. He (and it may be his twin) wrote a book on this.

So GTFO that the democrats are on the right side after theee years. They are ONLY waking up because they realize that republicans knew all along - it is destroying this country, one city at a time.

More deflection in order not to answer the question about voting on immigration reform. And I am no rookie. You have no idea.
Yes you are...I can tell. Trump had the border WAY, WAY under control..and did not need a spending bill. Sorry...the problem could be solved TODAY, but commie lefties do not want it to be..and it WILL be ONE more nail in FJB's coffin. HE WILL NOT BE E ELECTED. We do not need more spending..we need remain in Mexico, and a wall.

Yes you are...I can tell. Trump had the border WAY, WAY under control..and did not need a spending bill. Sorry...the problem could be solved TODAY, but commie lefties do not want it to be..and it WILL be ONE more nail in FJB's coffin. HE WILL NOT BE E ELECTED. We do not need more spending..we need remain in Mexico, and a wall.
My only disagreement is that IF he was allowed to build the wall (Nancy and Schumer prevented him), the border would have been far more secure.

Issue was never Trump

Disingenuous bunch of garbage. First off, illegal immigration is the problem, not immigration. Secondly, the bill is crap and allows huge #s of illegals into the country, which makes it even worse AND it's tied to unrelated pork for unrelated stuff ...

Disingenuous bunch of garbage. First off, illegal immigration is the problem, not immigration. Secondly, the bill is crap and allows huge #s of illegals into the country, which makes it even worse AND it's tied to unrelated pork for unrelated stuff ...
I said the same thing above(not near as eloquently) and he avoided the subject

My only disagreement is that IF he was allowed to build the wall (Nancy and Schumer prevented him), the border would have been far more secure.

Issue was never Trump
I 100% agree...however our BRILLIANT(LOL) lefties think "Walls do not work" Just an excuse to open the border. GREAT news is...it WILL cost them this election...and more than that because the slow people are FINALLY understanding who these idiots are.

Getting that SCOTUS seat and the resulting overturning of roe was WELL worth being on the back heal for a couple of elections. Those SCOTUS judges will still be advancing the agenda 30 years from now. The raging baby killing supporters will run out of electoral steam in the couple of elections. Shit is chess not checkers.

Biden says the border is secure. If it’s secure then why do we need this bill?

Tell me, how many immigration EO’s did Biden end? You see the first chart - what was the effect of Remain in Mexico? What happened as Title 42 was allowed to expire?

Anyone with a pulse knows that Biden owns this immigration crisis. He inherited an under control border (even without a complete wall) and immediately ruined it. Now, he has the balls to say there’s nothing he can do without a law being passed.

So no, you own it. You voted for it. You support it. It’s the biggest disaster of this horrible presidency.

But I’m sure us bombing Iran will top it soon.

I love people who think the people that knock politely at the front door and wait to be invited in and the people who jump the fence and sneak in thru the basement window are the same people.

Is being an idiot and a raging lib a requirement for posting in The Swamp or merely coincidence?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fatman76
I love people who think the people that knock politely at the front door and wait to be invited in and the people who jump the fence and sneak in thru the basement window ate the same people.

Is being an idiot and a raging lib a requirement for posting in The Swamp or merely coincidence?
there is a spectrum of posters, but these are outliers ...

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! You have surely done the latter. Own that!

I love people who think the people that knock politely at the front door and wait to be invited in and the people who jump the fence and sneak in thru the basement window ate the same people.

*are 😂

Let’s eat, grandma

Let’s eat grandma!

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
It's almost like most politicians are shitbags who should never be in office.

Biden is clearly playing politics on this one. He has had 3 years to do something about the border and hasn't done anything. It would give him a talking point, but I don't think anybody would be fooled by this.

But bills always have pork, nothing new about that.

Biden is clearly playing politics on this one. He has had 3 years to do something about the border and hasn't done anything. It would give him a talking point, but I don't think anybody would be fooled by this.

But bills always have pork, nothing new about that.
Yes, but this one also gives illegals a get into the US free card. It is laughable that the OP is trying to paint this as anything other than what you have correctly noted above ...

sheeple-sheep.gif

Reactions: BCSpell
Yes, but this one also gives illegals a get into the US free card. It is laughable that the OP is trying to paint this as anything other than what you have correctly noted above ...
I think he (?) has stated that he (?) is a doctor so maybe this Senate bill would be good for his (?) bidness.
Oh and he (?) still hasn't answered your question about his (?) screen name.

The Senate Bill is a codification of Illegal Immigration. It’s pure crap.

Close the border.

Reinstate to “Remain in Mexico”.

Stop “Catch & Release”.

Build The Wall.

Finally- pass a law that stops Federal Funding to ANY organization: city, state or NGO that supports Illegals. Any organization that has money for illegals doesn’t need Federal money for any other Services or Activities.

My family financially benefits from illegals as they help drive down wages & prices. However, illegal immigration has a terrible impact upon America’s most economically vulnerable.

The answer is obvious, they dont want to fix the issue even in the slightest, they want it to get worse, it helps with the next election. This is the largest issue on the sheeples minds on both sides of the divide.

Reactions: emekz1
But it is a possible solution that can be made better with actual compromises if we had a party that wanted to govern instead of re-electing their "Orange Messiah". Tell me wise one, you are always quick to criticize me, tell me exactly what is in the bill, what you oppose, and how you would make it better. Otherwise you are just typing crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT