ADVERTISEMENT

Raffensperger challenges Trump to debate as ex-president faces more pressure after indictment

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Oh how times have changed...trump getting PUNK'D in public by lowly state AGs

https://www.yahoo.com/news/raffensperger-challenges-trump-debate-ex-132935922.html
Raffensperger challenges Trump to debate as ex-president faces more pressure after indictment

2c643b622052f2f14b716ad731d1a94f

The political tide is turning for former President Donald Trump, who once seemed untouchable to challengers because of his large, loyal base of voters and is now facing more criticism from Republican opponents and leaders in his party.

Since his second indictment, 2024 GOP candidates who have typically refrained from condemning any of his actions − and have even avoided saying his name − are now lining up to point out his flaws.

It goes beyond primary contenders, though. Trump's latest challenge comes from Brad Raffensperger, the Republican Georgia secretary of state he pressured to overturn 2020 election results during a recorded conference call on Jan. 2, 2021. The hour-long call prompted a criminal investigation in Fulton County, with a charging decision anticipated this summer.

Trump has frequently attacked Raffensperger at his rallies, including Saturday when he again described it as a "perfect" call and made unsubstantiated claims about the election. It ultimately led the Georgia crowd to boo Raffensperger.

Now Raffensperger is fighting back. He told WRBL on Thursday it might be time for him and Trump to meet − on the debate stage.

And Raffensperger isn't too picky about which debate stage. He's offering to go to any Republican institute, such as the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California, The Dole Institute of Politics in Kansas or Rice University's Baker Institute for Public Policy in Texas.

"We'll have a debate," Raffensperger said. "I'll bring a copy of my letter to Congress and I'll bring a copy of my book, "Integrity Counts."

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Trump should be grilled for all his lies, there is no doubt about that, so should every other politican. The sheep need to leave the pen occasionally..

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Sick burn.

I read a much wider variety of news than you do friend. You venture out from Yahoo to read Vox and CNN. 🤣 Because you are so well-rounded.

bama is now resorting to "I know you are but what am I" level responses...

And what grown adult uses the term..."Sick burn"?

What a loser you are!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
OK enough dicussing bama....back on topic

So do any of you trump supporters think donald will take up the challenge and actually debate him? 😎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT