ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump Holds BIGGEST LEAD YET

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005

51 POINTS Over DeSantis With 63% Total Support in Post Debate Poll – Trump Trolls Low Debate Viewership: “Lowest in The History of Debates”​

Why are there still GOP candidates for President? It's now got NOTHING to do with the Presidency. It's got EVERYTHING to do personal gain. It's all about them. When TRUMP has such a huge lead, it's best for America for these losers to stop their quest and throw their support for Trump. We don't need to do all these stupid debates.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/just-president-trump-holds-biggest-lead-yet-51/

51 POINTS Over DeSantis With 63% Total Support in Post Debate Poll – Trump Trolls Low Debate Viewership: “Lowest in The History of Debates”​

Why are there still GOP candidates for President? It's now got NOTHING to do with the Presidency. It's got EVERYTHING to do personal gain. It's all about them. When TRUMP has such a huge lead, it's best for America for these losers to stop their quest and throw their support for Trump. We don't need to do all these stupid debates.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/just-president-trump-holds-biggest-lead-yet-51/
Boneheaded comments like this are why:

DeSantis tells us Trump is a loser, he needs to win like mccain and romney.

Goldie and theo tell us Trump is the one running a bad campaign. It boggles the mind.

Trump is a jackass.

Sadly, he looks like the best option to go against Biden or whomever.

Hopefully he won't lose again.

DeSantis has run a terrible campaign while not giving 100% to the state that elected him to be Governor. Very disappointing.

Reactions: emekz1
Trump is a jackass.
We're in the middle of the fastest decline in American history and you're worried about manners.

"Republicans" like you are why we can't have nice things. You think the dems give two flying fuchs about Biden challenging people to push up contests, putting their finger in a factory worker's face or calling a citizen a "dog-faced pony soldier" (whatever the hell that is)? Let alone sending his crackhead son all over the world to court world leaders at the expense of our national security.

Eye on the ball princess. Focus on the big picture. We don't need an establishment RINO in charge to fix this, we need someone with very, very few effs to give.

We're in the middle of the fastest decline in American history and you're worried about manners.

"Republicans" like you are why we can't have nice things. You think the dems give two flying fuchs about Biden challenging people to push up contests, putting their finger in a factory worker's face or calling a citizen a "dog-faced pony soldier" (whatever the hell that is)? Let alone sending his crackhead son all over the world to court world leaders at the expense of our national security.

Eye on the ball princess. Focus on the big picture. We don't need an establishment RINO in charge to fix this, we need someone with very, very few effs to give.
If Trump weren't a jackass, he'd still be in office.

Obviously I'd prefer good manners but that was never "it" for me.

I didn't like the useless battles against idiots (think Rosie) where decorum was lost. How can you publicly argue with someone like Rosie where it wouldn't be? Rosie isn't worth Trump's time. His time is THAT important as is the political capital that will be spent as a result.

To Trump's credit, I haven't noticed that sort of thing in a long time now. That's huge for me.

Trump is spending his time and energy on things that are critical for me as an American and I'm very pleased to say so.

I don’t believe in ANY poll. They are designed to control a narrative - not reflect reality.

Trump won 2020 in an Electoral College & Popular Vote LANDSLIDE!

There is NO WAY China Joe got 81M votes. NO FRIGGIN’ WAY!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I don’t believe in ANY poll. They are designed to control a narrative - not reflect reality.

So, you don't believe in polls because they don't reflect reality but you think Trump won in 2020?

What about the polls that show Trump with big leads over his opponents?

I don't trust polls. None of them.

I believe some of them must be accurate, even if just by happenstance.

If they aren't purposely misleading propaganda, they're generally flawed from a scientific or sample perspective.

Do I ever consider them? Sure...but I've stopped trusting them.

Obviously I'd prefer good manners but that was never "it" for me.

I didn't like the useless battles against idiots (think Rosie) where decorum was lost. How can you publicly argue with someone like Rosie where it wouldn't be? Rosie isn't worth Trump's time. His time is THAT important as is the political capital that will be spent as a result.

To Trump's credit, I haven't noticed that sort of thing in a long time now. That's huge for me.

Trump is spending his time and energy on things that are critical for me as an American and I'm very pleased to say so.
I noticed towards the back half of his first term he calmed down quite a bit and acted much more "Presidential".

I think he grew and changed alot those first few years - but he had to establish himself as a fighter. R's have for too long seen their politicians compromise, wilt, cowtow to the other side thinking "if we can just get along and give some ground the libs will come around soon".

Trump realized the folly in that line of thinking and came into office like a bull in a china shop...which I think he needed to do...back down from NOTHING, don't give an inch to ANYBODY.

That mentality was a breath of fresh air to his base, and that's a big reason he increased his vote total to 75MM the second time he ran.

I noticed towards the back half of his first term he calmed down quite a bit and acted much more "Presidential".

I think he grew and changed alot those first few years - but he had to establish himself as a fighter. R's have for too long seen their politicians compromise, wilt, cowtow to the other side thinking "if we can just get along and give some ground the libs will come around soon".

Trump realized the folly in that line of thinking and came into office like a bull in a china shop...which I think he needed to do...back down from NOTHING, don't give an inch to ANYBODY.

That mentality was a breath of fresh air to his base, and that's a big reason he increased his vote total to 75MM the second time he ran.
His attacks were designed to force the left to drop their masks. And it worked beautifully.

I do agree he's backed off a bit, but he's done that because MOST people (with a few notable exceptions ITT) have woken up, and now understand he was right about the corruption in DC.

He yells the truth at the left and it provokes them into getting pissed and telling on themselves. Works like a charm.

Sun Zu. Move your enemy into the most favorable position for attack. No one is better at it than Trump.

Trump is a jackass.

Sadly, he looks like the best option to go against Biden or whomever.

Hopefully he won't lose again.

DeSantis has run a terrible campaign while not giving 100% to the state that elected him to be Governor. Very disappointing.
You mean hopefully they do not let them STEAL the election again.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I don't trust polls. None of them.

I believe some of them must be accurate, even if just by happenstance.

If they aren't purposely misleading propaganda, they're generally flawed from a scientific or sample perspective.

Do I ever consider them? Sure...but I've stopped trusting them.
The left controls polling also...see 2016 election where Trump was supposed to lose by 10% of vote

This is simply not true.

I can sympathize with your desire for manners and decorum but the above sentence is absolute HS.

I don't trust polls and yes, I believe Trump won the 2020 election.

I'm not relying on a poll for that belief.
I'll bet Mark Zuckerberg got a bunch of stuffed overnight drop boxes for his $400 million. Trump won comfortably before was it 6 states that dumbfounded us with countless stuffed Biden ballot drop boxes?

China Joe barely drew flies to two campaign rallies. But he drew 2000 Mules to stuff drop boxes.

Reactions: Gator Fever
@BamaFan1137 thinks your polls are BS.
You're not listening. I'm telling you the same thing and telling you why it's happening. You can't hear cause you are too busy snoring.

This is why you guys are still asleep. We tell you the little stuff, and you ignore. So then when we tell you the bigger picture that ties all the little stuff together, like the majority of the pubs are really dems and all on the same team, you balk and say that's crazy conspiracy talk! If you slept through everything that led up to it, I guess it would seem that way.

You're not listening. I'm telling you the same thing and telling you why it's happening. You can't hear cause you are too busy snoring.

This is why you guys are still asleep. We tell you the little stuff, and you ignore. So then when we tell you the bigger picture that ties all the little stuff together, like the majority of the pubs are really dems and all on the same team, you balk and say that's crazy conspiracy talk! If you slept through everything that led up to it, I guess it would seem that way.
So you agree that the polls you posted showing Trump with big leads are BS?

So you agree that the polls you posted showing Trump with big leads are BS?
You don't listen for a chance to learn, you listen for a chance to troll. That's why you never learn anything.

@BamaFan1137 is exactly right in what he said about not trusting polls and why he doesn't. I feel the exact same way.

Why don't the same polls show an equally large lead over Biden? When you have figured that out, then you will start to wake up.

Till then, keep snoring.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You don't listen for a chance to learn, you listen for a chance to troll. That's why you never learn anything.

@BamaFan1137 is exactly right in what he said about not trusting polls and why he doesn't. I feel the exact same way.

Why don't the same polls show an equally large lead over Biden? When you have figured that out, then you will start to wake up.

Till then, keep snoring.
I guess I'm not understanding your position on polls. On one hand, you say they're agenda-driven BS. On the other hand, you tout polls that show your guy in a positive light.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you simply attach validity to news that says what you want it to say.

I guess I'm not understanding your position on polls. On one hand, you say they're agenda-driven BS. On the other hand, you tout polls that show your guy in a positive light.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you simply attach validity to news that says what you want it to say.
That's because you don't look to learn, you look for an opportunity to troll. Which was exactly my point.

Thank you.

Reactions: kjfreeze
how smart is the retardican electorate??? will jesus or allah lead them in the right direction?? we shall see, the devils calling and he is very very smoooooove

I'll try to simplify this for you. Most (if not all) polls are biased-driven, and that bias is counter to the conservative direction. Therefore, if a poll is showing "our guy" as opposed to "the big guy" leading, it's a terrible scenario because they NEVER want their polls to show "our guy" winning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT