ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump Holds BIGGEST LEAD YET

I'll try to simplify this for you. Most (if not all) polls are biased-driven, and that bias is counter to the conservative direction. Therefore, if a poll is showing "our guy" as opposed to "the big guy" leading, it's a terrible scenario because they NEVER want their polls to show "our guy" winning.
there is nothing conservative about any of you on this board, i have not seen one conservative, i see bible thumpers and confused angry sheep. PERIOD

I'll try to simplify this for you. Most (if not all) polls are biased-driven, and that bias is counter to the conservative direction. Therefore, if a poll is showing "our guy" as opposed to "the big guy" leading, it's a terrible scenario because they NEVER want their polls to show "our guy" winning.
Which begs the question: Why are they so desperate to keep conservative politicians out of Washington? Why do they not want such people running the country?

Conservatives love God, their country, helping each other, empowering communities and championing individual freedom and accomplishment.

The left hates ALL those things. Just look at this board. See how irate certain posters get when you talk about loving God, being a good person, rejecting perversion, helping others, lifting each other up.

It's like a vampire shrieking from Holy Water.

Why they are doing this is a much more interesting question than how IMO.

So, polls are kind of like 'studies'. 'Studies' always show what the people who pay for the 'studies' want to show.

And that would apply to the polls that were reported in this thread too, right?

Unless they find another way to take him out dead or alive.
I'm really concerned about the former.

I think they're going to continue to escalate until assassination is the only answer.
1) Try to take him out politically
2) That didn't work, so now they are trying the legal route...if he's in jail he can't win right?
3) Those cases are all shaky AF, the only one with a chance is DC b/c of Chutkin, but he'll win any/all upon appeal.
4) So now he's in civil court on the most ridiculous charges of all. If the state can remand all of his property in NYC that'll sink him economically, right?

When none of those things work, what's the next logical step?

I think they're going to continue to escalate until assassination is the only answer.
1) Try to take him out politically
2) That didn't work, so now they are trying the legal route...if he's in jail he can't win right?
3) Those cases are all shaky AF, the only one with a chance is DC b/c of Chutkin, but he'll win any/all upon appeal.
4) So now he's in civil court on the most ridiculous charges of all. If the state can remand all of his property in NYC that'll sink him economically, right?

Yes...EXACTLY....but let it be known..they CAN and WILL take him out in my opinion. Our own CIA. See JFK and others

Reactions: kjfreeze
I don't trust polls. None of them.

I believe some of them must be accurate, even if just by happenstance.

If they aren't purposely misleading propaganda, they're generally flawed from a scientific or sample perspective.

Do I ever consider them? Sure...but I've stopped trusting them.
Easy to skew a poll. If you want a DEM to be favored, you make sure the people you are polling are mostly Dems, i.e. you go to a very dem city to take the poll. Same thing with a jury pool. You wan to make sure Trump gets convicted, you bring in 99% democrats for the jury pool.

And its easy to just make up numbers. Say, you want bad Repub turn out, all you have to do is show the Repub up big and Repubs seem to not go out an vote as their vote not needed or you show the DEM up by 20% and the Repubs think, we can't win and don't go out to vote. Truely sad how polls can be manipulated. The who that is creating the Poll is probably a lot more important than what the poll shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

I'm glad you said this because I didn't want to. But anyone that's been paying even slight attention knows you are right.

But.....we both know that no one knows that more than Donald J Trump.

Yet...what does Trump spend the most amount of his time doing?

Rallies. Open-air rallies. A security nightmare.

Yet that's all he does. He loves doing them and encourages everyone to come see him.

It simply does not add up. It's one of so many things over the last 7 years that simply DOES NOT ADD UP.

Either he believes he has foolproof security. Same guy that refuses to use email cause he's worried about security.

Or he believes that no one will attempt to harm him.

It has to be one of the two. And either option seems implausible.

So either we are missing something, or something is being hidden from us. I always go back to this scene from V For Vendetta:

Last edited:
Reactions: BCSpell
Easy to skew a poll. If you want a DEM to be favored, you make sure the people you are polling are mostly Dems, i.e. you go to a very dem city to take the poll. Same thing with a jury pool. You wan to make sure Trump gets convicted, you bring in 99% democrats for the jury pool.

And its easy to just make up numbers. Say, you want bad Repub turn out, all you have to do is show the Repub up big and Repubs seem to not go out an vote as their vote not needed or you show the DEM up by 20% and the Repubs think, we can't win and don't go out to vote. Truely sad how polls can be manipulated. The who that is creating the Poll is probably a lot more important than what the poll shows.
I read ALL polling sample data when avalable. When Reuters/IPSOS polls 469 Dems, 298 Pubs and 156 Inds one is safe in finding Trump with a not so high approval. When same sample data is used for Biden revealing 36% approval this is bad, bad news for the Democrat.

I see today's sample data is very spotty when compared to Trump's presidency.

All libs think this way.
I not a lib, never been a lib, never will be a lib. I am 65 and have NEVER voted for a Democrat, ever - and I believe Trump is a jackass. I'd vote for him, but he's a jackass.
I know too many moderate Republicans that hate him and won't vote for him again - they just will not vote. It makes me sad. I cannot stand the Dems and what they stand for.
Trump's policies, on the whole, were excellent. But he is still a jackass.

I not a lib, never been a lib, never will be a lib. I am 65 and have NEVER voted for a Democrat, ever - and I believe Trump is a jackass. I'd vote for him, but he's a jackass.
I know too many moderate Republicans that hate him and won't vote for him again - they just will not vote. It makes me sad. I cannot stand the Dems and what they stand for.
He got the most votes, and the largest increase as an incumbent, of any R candidate in history.

He went nearly 90% in the primaries.

All of this is really odd considering you think wide swaths of the party hate him.

Miss me with the pearl clutching. Trump is the Republican Party right now by every measure.

You're wasting your time. Trumper thinking is.....if you don't worship Trump, you're a lib.

Reactions: jmlabree
I agree with that. Both sides are FOS but some here seem to believe that any poll making Trump look good is legit.
I love how you’re trying to position that everyone is FOS but you.

Clearly statistics aren’t your forte - but a 50% lead in a poll isn’t electioneering, especially when it directionally aligns with previous polls.

I’m not saying the polling industry is unbiased and always clean, but this was just 1700 R’s. No one was oversampled here. The overwhelming tendency historically with Trump’s polls has been shy Trump voters, not boisterous ones.

Your TDS is hanging out again, you might want to tuck it in.

You're wasting your time. Trumper thinking is.....if you don't worship Trump, you're a lib.
And on the other hand, the TDS patient accuses everyone who points out anything positive of being in a cult.

Like showing a poll with a freaking 49% lead over the next challenger in the primary is somehow “cultish”.

You absolutely twist yourself in knots anytime something positive is posted about him. It’s not becoming of an intelligent person.

He got the most votes, and the largest increase as an incumbent, of any R candidate in history.

He went nearly 90% in the primaries.

All of this is really odd considering you think wide swaths of the party hate him.

Miss me with the pearl clutching. Trump is the Republican Party right now by every measure.
enjoy your day - thx for your insight.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
And on the other hand, the TDS patient accuses everyone who points out anything positive of being in a cult.

Like showing a poll with a freaking 49% lead over the next challenger in the primary is somehow “cultish”.

You absolutely twist yourself in knots anytime something positive is posted about him. It’s not becoming of an intelligent person.
People in cults don't know their in a cult.

I mean, I voted for Trump twice and I've said many times I will vote for him again, yet, you accuse me of TDS because I dare to not praise him at every turn.

People in cults don't know their in a cult.

I mean, I voted for Trump twice and I've said many times I will vote for him again, yet, you accuse me of TDS because I dare to not praise him at every turn.
No one asked or expected you to praise him at all.

But you’re moving the bar and gaslighting - he’s up by 49% in a poll that had him up by 43% the last time they ran it and you’re calling BS.

You’re triggered because a guy you despise is running away with the nomination.

Notice I’ve given ZERO opinions about Trump - every statement I’ve made ITT are factual, provable statements, yet here you are telling me I’m in a cult and don’t know it.

That is what TDS looks like…the only acceptable answer for you is for me to spin data like this into being fake, unreliable or biased.

I’m just stating the numbers. They do tell a story.
I understand - if he cannot beat Biden in the general election who gives a crap if her gets 90% of the primary votes?
FYI, I'm done - I hardly ever get on this site to argue (debate) politics. I am in The Swamp with the Gator knuckleheads that want to fire Billy.
Happy debating with the others on here.

I understand - if he cannot beat Biden in the general election who gives a crap if her gets 90% of the primary votes?
FYI, I'm done - I hardly ever get on this site to argue (debate) politics. I am in The Swamp with the Gator knuckleheads that want to fire Billy.
Happy debating with the others on here.
If you really think Biden got 81MM legitimate votes, and all 5 key cities in battleground states shutting down voting when Trump was ahead is a coincidence, you should stick to football...

If you really think Biden got 81MM legitimate votes, and all 5 key cities in battleground states shutting down voting when Trump was ahead is a coincidence, you should stick to football...
Dude, who is sitting in the big chair and who is not. It does not matter what you or I think. THX for insulting me on the way out - hope it made you feel better?

Watching @jmlabree and @GatorTheo ITT reminds me of a joke I just heard:

What's the difference between a gun and a whiny liberal?

The gun only has one trigger.
so, I'm a liberal because I do not think Trump will win the general election. Good gauge to use. And I'm triggered because I disagree with the die hard Trumpsters? Not quite dude. I am far from triggered.
I just realize that arguing about politics is useless. I have been a registered Republican since 1976 and not once have I ever voted for a Dem. EVER. In addition, I own many guns, so trigger me all you want. I am not triggered at all. I just think Trump cannot win the general election - I hope to God he does but doubt he will. THX and have a nice day.

so, I'm a liberal because I do not think Trump will win the general election.
I think you're a liberal because I actually read what you post here. I've been reading your posts here for a while, there are two constants I've noted:

1 - You always adopt the liberal view
2 - You always say you aren't a liberal

Dots connect themselves.

so, I'm a liberal because I do not think Trump will win the general election. Good gauge to use. And I'm triggered because I disagree with the die hard Trumpsters? Not quite dude. I am far from triggered.
I just realize that arguing about politics is useless. I have been a registered Republican since 1976 and not once have I ever voted for a Dem. EVER. In addition, I own many guns, so trigger me all you want. I am not triggered at all. I just think Trump cannot win the general election - I hope to God he does but doubt he will. THX and have a nice day.
The latest polls have Trump over DeSantis by nearly 50% with Republican voters.

Remove Trump and you're handing the next election to the dems. The base will not show up.

But hey, at least your porch is comfortable this time of year.

I doubt anyone here disagrees with you. Theo is not the brightest bulb on the tree(this is being VERY nice) and thinks because we support Trump, we love him personally. We have told Theo and the other "Independants" (LOL) that we like 2 dollar a gallon gas, low rates, strong military, mid east peace deals more than we dislike Trumps bluster. Theo, in his "wisdom" would rather disregard our Constitution, lose energy independence, pay high gas prices, interest rates...and have a nice guy in office. But we disagree with him

I doubt anyone here disagrees with you. Theo is not the brightest bulb on the tree(this is being VERY nice) and thinks because we support Trump, we love him personally. We have told Theo and the other "Independants" (LOL) that we like 2 dollar a gallon gas, low rates, strong military, mid east peace deals more than we dislike Trumps bluster. Theo, in his "wisdom" would rather disregard our Constitution, lose energy independence, pay high gas prices, interest rates...and have a nice guy in office. But we disagree with him
I'll say it again. Capt Ron 1 is another one of the board's majority who can define all seven components of critical thinking. This is not hard. This is not classical mechanics.

I would argue with Ron that I prefer my $1.74 gasoline I saw on Election Day. And think back how much less crime blue cities had than what we see today. And blue cities had plenty of crime before Biden upped the load as promised in Democrat debates.

I'll say it again. Capt Ron 1 is another one of the board's majority who can define all seven components of critical thinking. This is not hard. This is not classical mechanics.

I would argue with Ron that I prefer my $1.74 gasoline I saw on Election Day. And think back how much less crime blue cities had than what we see today. And blue cities had plenty of crime before Biden upped the load as promised in Democrat debates.
Lets not forget Iran would not be upending peace in the middle east either. This all is happening because of the STUPID, DISGRACEFUL, cowardly withdrawal from Afghanistan. Biden proved he is a bald faced liar, weak and has the WORST judgement . Never in my lifetime have I seen a president lie like this one. Of course..he has a 50 year history of doing so

Lets not forget Iran would not be upending peace in the middle east either. This all is happening because of the STUPID, DISGRACEFUL, cowardly withdrawal from Afghanistan. Biden proved he is a bald faced liar, weak and has the WORST judgement . Never in my lifetime have I seen a president lie like this one. Of course..he has a 50 year history of doing so
That and the fact that Biden's reversal of Trumps policies has cause an influx of cash for Iran.

I saw this comment on another board regarding Trump being ahead of Biden in a poll:

"Well within the ballot harvesting margin of error"

😂

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT