ADVERTISEMENT

Things that make you go hmmm....

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
donald trump has been in possession of all of the facts that support the FBI raid from before anyone stepped foot into Mar A Lago.

He has a copy of the warrant that shows what the FBI was searching for and what evidence convinced the judge that Mar A Lago was the crime scene.

trump is completely 100% in control of releasing that information to the public...but hasn't

He's too busy playing martyr/victim because the release of the truth would show exactly what documents he's hiding and expose him for the fraud that he is

The trumpanzees have fallen hook, line, & sinker into weeping for poor donald and sending him donations

What they should be asking is show us the search warrant

6pg37d.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator and BSC911
Why doesn't trump show the search warrant instead of relying on people like you to tell us its the same as Obama?

Which is of course rhetorical because you have no clue about Obama or trump

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Why doesn't anyone care that Obama kept documentation from these same people, for the same reasons, for 8 years longer than Trump has?

This question is of course rhetorical.

We’ll, he’s not white and he’s not a Republican. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
Why doesn't trump show the search warrant instead of relying on people like you to tell us its the same as Obama?

Which is of course rhetorical because you have no clue about Obama or trump

Are you referring to the search warrant that was signed by the dem schill and Epstein lawyer?

I don't know. Maybe he will at some point. Even libs are calling bullshit on that warrant and raid. Perhaps they are less extreme than you are or maybe they know something you don't. We will know soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Obama in his last year spent $36 million in legal fees to defend against FOIA requests

trump stole documents

trump has also spent more in legal fees defending his actions as POTUS than Obama ever did defending FOIA requests

The RNC & trump's PACs have been paying his legal bills
You must have missed trump's latest grift to pay his legal bills

FZuV1k_XwAA5fj3

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Obama in his last year spent $36 million in legal fees to defend against FOIA requests

trump stole documents

trump has also spent more in legal fees defending his actions as POTUS than Obama ever did defending FOIA requests

The RNC & trump's PACs have been paying his legal bills
You must have missed trump's latest grift to pay his legal bills

FZuV1k_XwAA5fj3

How in the hell do you continue to miss the point that seems so obvious?

Hope you gave. Although my experience is that Dems, especially lib dems, will give up every constitutional right in return for a large central government making their decisions and providing for them. Good luck with that approach.

People that donate money to donald trump (fake billionaire) are the most visible marks of a con man

Have you donated money to trump?

How in the hell do you continue to miss the point that seems so obvious?

Obama's actions were legal (despicable but legal)

trump's actions were illegal and he got caught twice doing it

You're supposedly a cop...after lying to the police twice and getting caught you have a problem with law enforcement issuing a search warrant?

Pretty simple point you continue to ignore

(And that doesn't even include trump doing the same despicable legal defense as Obama for a lot more money)

Obama's actions were legal (despicable but legal)

trump's actions were illegal and he got caught twice doing it

You're supposedly a cop...after lying to the police twice and getting caught you have a problem with law enforcement issuing a search warrant?

Pretty simple point you continue to ignore

(And that doesn't even include trump doing the same despicable legal defense as Obama for a lot more money)

You missed it again. Good Lord.

And I'm not supposedly a cop. I am in fact a cop. I'm other things as well. NFG if you want to pretend otherwise in an effort to troll and flame.

OK, Mr. Cop

So if a suspect you're investigating lies to you and you catch him in his lying
(Feb 2022 15 boxes)

Then you ask him again to comply...and he admits he lied to you and shows you the evidence of his lying (Jun 2022)

You still gonna trust that suspect's word after 6 months of lying?

No. You're going to execute a search warrant and get the evidence in question
(12 additional boxes in Aug 2022)

What do you disagree with?

OK, Mr. Cop

So if a suspect you're investigating lies to you and you catch him in his lying
(Feb 2022 15 boxes)

Then you ask him again to comply...and he admits he lied to you and shows you the evidence of his lying (Jun 2022)

You still gonna trust that suspect's word after 6 months of lying?

No. You're going to execute a search warrant and get the evidence in question
(12 additional boxes in Aug 2022)

What do you disagree with?

If a suspect "didn't lie to me" when I interviewed him I would be mad at myself for sucking at my job because everyone of them lies, at least initially. That would simply mean that I didn't catch it.

I will answer your questions with as much diligence as you answer mine...meaning I will just spin, subvert and then talk about other shit...so here that goes.....

I think we're done here.

You whined about me not calling you a cop

So I asked you what you would do as a cop with a suspect like donald trump who has been caught lying twice in this case alone

And as usual, the tough talking conservative can't face reality and runs

Seems to be a trend around here

His attorney was literally on TV just before this was posted, stating they only showed them the warrant, one (nor a copy) was not provided to them was her understanding, and as one of his lawyers, I'm sure they would be all over it.

Are you referring to the search warrant that was signed by the dem schill and Epstein lawyer?

I don't know. Maybe he will at some point. Even libs are calling bullshit on that warrant and raid. Perhaps they are less extreme than you are or maybe they know something you don't. We will know soon enough.
Ah, so search warrants are no good if a Dem judge issues them? Wow.

You’ve just given every person a reason to ignore search warrants. And this from a LEO. Another shameful partisan take from a nonTrumper. LOL.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
His attorney was literally on TV just before this was posted, stating they only showed them the warrant, one (nor a copy) was not provided to them was her understanding, and as one of his lawyers, I'm sure they would be all over it.

Its true that trump & his lawyers are not in possession of the warrant
(law enforcement must take warrant & all copies back to the court after serving the warrant)

But trump & his lawyers are free to request the court unseal the document
(It will eventually be unsealed anyway)

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/08/trump-is-furious-about-the-fbi-warrant-and-no-you-cant-see-it/
Trump Is Furious About The FBI Warrant. And, No, You Can't See It.
Convenient!
By LIZ DYE
onAugust 9, 2022 at 3:15 PM

In fact, no one knows what went down last night, with the possible exception of Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb, whom Politico reports was present when agents executed the warrant. Luckily, Bobb is also a One America News reporter — true story! — so she had plenty of words on the subject.

“It’s just gestapo-style oppressing your political opponent because you’re scared of him,” she told the network’s White House correspondent Daniel Baldwin, adding that “There’s no indication that president Trump has committed any crimes. We would’ve heard about it by now.”

No crimes! We’d have heard! Particularly if we’d seen the warrant, which she has.

“The FBI felt the need to raid President Trump’s house, partially at least for presidential records, which would include something to the extent of if he received a handwritten note from some prime minister thanking him for his time in office,” Bobb went on, tacitly acknowledging that she has heard of some possible crimes her boss might have committed.

Of course, there’s a very easy way to clear up all this confusion. Trump and his lawyers are perfectly free to release the warrant and let everyone judge for themselves whether this is “corrupt at a level not seen before” or if it’s a legitimately predicated investigation based on the former president’s illegal removal of documents from the White House — something exactly no one disputes that he did.

Time to put up, or shut up. Well, preferably both.

You whined about me not calling you a cop

Is that what I did?

So I asked you what you would do as a cop with a suspect like donald trump who has been caught lying twice in this case alone

And as usual, the tough talking conservative can't face reality and runs

You have made it abundantly clear that having a serious conversation is beyond your reach.

Now you're whining because I won't have one with you? Ok.

Ah, so search warrants are no good if a Dem judge issues them? Wow.

You’ve just given every person a reason to ignore search warrants. And this from a LEO. Another shameful partisan take from a nonTrumper. LOL.

Good God you're stupid.

Is that what I did?

You have made it abundantly clear that having a serious conversation is beyond your reach.

Now you're whining because I won't have one with you? Ok.

What's abundantly clear is that political bias before telling the truth is your "personal character"

A cop that can't admit that he would do EXACTLY what the FBI did with a suspect like donald trump

Why?

Because his political partisanship won't allow him to be honest publicly

Then there should be no reason for you to outright lie and say that he is in possession.

I was under the impression that a copy of the search warrant was given to the suspect...which it is

But the original warrant & any copies are returned to the presiding judge by law
That's something I learned after I made that post

The search warrant is sealed (it will be eventually unsealed) but donald trump can request it be unsealed now but he won't because it will show the evidence why the FBI was given the warrant to execute

But he won't because it would expose him as a national security threat

What's abundantly clear is that political bias before telling the truth is your "personal character"

A cop that can't admit that he would do EXACTLY what the FBI did with a suspect like donald trump

Why?

Because his political partisanship won't allow him to be honest publicly

You know nothing about character friend.

You worry about you. I'll take care of me.

I was under the impression that a copy of the search warrant was given to the suspect...which it is

But the original warrant & any copies are returned to the presiding judge by law

The search warrant is sealed (it will be eventually unsealed) but donald trump can request it be unsealed now but he won't because it will show the evidence why the FBI was given the warrant to execute

It took you several words to say..."I was FOS."

Good God you're stupid.
Good God you can’t see what a blind partisan you are. You are questioning the judges integrity with no basis whatsoever other than the fact you don’t like it. You haven’t even seen the warrant or the evidence presented.

So maybe in redneck Alabama judges will approve warrants with no basis whatsoever, but not in most jurisdictions.

BTW, it was a Trump appointed judge. LOL.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
donald trump has been in possession of all of the facts that support the FBI raid from before anyone stepped foot into Mar A Lago.

He has a copy of the warrant that shows what the FBI was searching for and what evidence convinced the judge that Mar A Lago was the crime scene.

trump is completely 100% in control of releasing that information to the public...but hasn't

He's too busy playing martyr/victim because the release of the truth would show exactly what documents he's hiding and expose him for the fraud that he is

The trumpanzees have fallen hook, line, & sinker into weeping for poor donald and sending him donations

What they should be asking is show us the search warrant

6pg37d.jpg
A stupid thread title you steal from a song back in 1991 but that's the best you come up with?

It took you several words to say..."I was FOS."
Just bad information. I had heard the some thing.

That doesn’t change the fact that Trump can release the warrant if he so chooses. Even a blind partisan such as yourself should admit that. If you were honest with yourself.

you are under a BUNCH of impressions..however NONE of them ever end up being reality

Good God you can’t see what a blind partisan you are. You are questioning the judges integrity with no basis whatsoever other than the fact you don’t like it. You haven’t even seen the warrant or the evidence presented.

So maybe in redneck Alabama judges will approve warrants with no basis whatsoever, but not in most jurisdictions.

BTW, it was a Trump appointed judge. LOL.
REALLY...so please show us where ANY ex President (that just happens to be their opponent that they are SCARED TO DEATH of)in our history has ever had a law agency raid their residence. I would say that IS a basis for question. Hey little bsuck....try again, son...you lose miserably AGAIN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT