ADVERTISEMENT

Wait a minute....something is going on here...

why not? youre saying to defund the largest most prestigious law enforcement agency in the world. that seems hyper radical to me.. Stand with our men and woman that protect us from the likes of monsters like DJT. Jesus isnt doing it, we need the FBI
Because the FBI only cares about the half of the country that votes the way you do.

Your local police truly serve the community and protect people every day, yet your party wants them abolished or “reimagined”.

The two are not the same.

Because the FBI only cares about the half of the country that votes the way you do.

Your local police truly serve the community and protect people every day, yet your party wants them abolished or “reimagined”.

Your argument is awfully similar to the minorities who argue that the police mostly serve the interests of white people to the detriment of other groups.

Just replace “police” with FBI and “white people” with democrats.

Your argument is awfully similar to the minorities who argue that the police mostly serve the interests of white people to the detriment of other groups.

And “facts” with “spin”?

The ‘police hate and kill minorities’ line doesn’t stand up to the data.

You have tons of examples of FBI political bias in the last few years alone.

And “facts” with “spin”?

The ‘police hate and kill minorities’ line doesn’t stand up to the data.

You have tons of examples of FBI political bias in the last few years alone.

“The police hate and kill minorities…”

Listen to yourself.

Are you really going to double-down on this argument that “FBI bias against conservatives” is a bigger issue than police bias against minorities?

Lol, the fbi handles the business of the state just like it did going after communists.

So you finally admit that the FBI has anti-conservative bias.

I’m glad we finally agree on something.
They have an anti traitor bias, stop being an enemy of the state and you will be fine. Don’t be a communist..

The stats don't back up those arguments.

When the "police" arrest an offender, the victim and the offender are overwhelmingly the same race. That means when a black offender is arrested that the victim tends to be black. And of course the opposite is true.

With regards to the FBI, the people you are barking at are giving VERY specific examples and citing specific issues.

I have no issues with the defund movement cops need to be watched, bigly. Just don’t use the my shat don’t stank argument
You sound like someone who has been restrained a time or two with the zip ties deployed behind your back, The defund the FBLie isn't about restraining you street thugs, it's about arresting the Deep State globalist POS.

The FBI obtained their enormous political power starting with J. Edgar Hoover back in the 70's but only recently have they used this power to influence the outcome of our presidential elections. Being a "kingmaker" and "above the law" is an enormous power and I don't think they (FBI) will give up this power voluntarily.
Also, it seems to me that debating with MDF, BSC, RayRay or Kalim is a fool's errand.
EXACTLY like arguing with a red brick...which BTW has the exact brain power as all mentioned...COMBINED.

You sound like someone who has been restrained a time or two with the zip ties deployed behind your back, The defund the FBLie isn't about restraining you street thugs, it's about arresting the Deep State globalist POS.
SPOT ON...and blames the police for his many life shortcomings...when in fact it was just poor genetics.

Reactions: NavigatorII
“The police hate and kill minorities…”

Listen to yourself.

Are you really going to double-down on this argument that “FBI bias against conservatives” is a bigger issue than police bias against minorities?
100% YES...you are FINALLY seeing the light! And lets ?NOT forget that a VERY small % of the population commits MOST of the violent crimes. Is that a FACT...or did I miss something?

I agree. Its also embarrassing to see him acting in his Professional capacity as a Senator, wearing a hoodie, shorts and sneakers.
It is a travesty to see anyone as a Senator of this country displaying the intellect of a sand gnat and the dialogue of a full blown retard in a position of political power. Yet here we are, and the lunatics cheer it on. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT