ADVERTISEMENT

Things that make you go hmmm....

The Obama $36 million was the lawyers fees to litigate FOIA requests at the end of his administration.

Derp...no sh1t. That's what I was referring to.

As for the rest, you've been educated on what happened. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. He subverted the system so that he didn't have to give up the information...and that includes to the NA.

Reactions: gatordad3
That is NOT what donald trump is accused of in the Mar-A-Lago case

I never said it was. I said the end result was the same. NA doesn't get the documentation and the government isn't in control of its storage. How do you not get this?

Must EVERYTHING be spelled out for you?

Would it shock you if you were wrong?

After you read the 3 articles I mentioned you can read the Presidential Records Act amendments that the Obama admin made to address electronic records and we can discuss

Spoiler alert - Use of non-government email serves are legal. The archivist determines what documents are officially defined as government records and archived.

Not what I said, not my point. But I give up with you.

If you aren't being ignorant on purpose...good Lord. How do you remember to breath?

Mr. Trump was given a copy of the warrant and a list of items that were taken during the search and his aides had previously declined requests to release them.

I believe that quote above was in reference to the day of the raid. Trump (his lawyers) had to give it back when the FBI concluded the search and left the residence.

I could be wrong but that's what it sounds like.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Don’t you know you can’t post something from MSNBC. They probably doctored the video.

Right @BamaFan1137 ?

Trumpers are so blind they just can’t, just can’t accept that the guys a crook.

Because I've ever said anything of the sort, right @BSC911 / @RayGravesGhost ? 😂

I've said that MSM is heavily slanted in favor of the libs. You continue to lie and exaggerate...because that's just who you are. People who lie, especially on the reg, get called liars.

Who even denies the MSM slant?

Calling someone a liar is pretty serious accusation IMO. It implies intent.

And that is the reputation you have earned on this board.

In this very thread you are implying that I've said MSNBC is altering video. And that is a straight up lie. You do stuff like that several times a day.

Derp...no sh1t. That's what I was referring to.

As for the rest, you've been educated on what happened. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. He subverted the system so that he didn't have to give up the information...and that includes to the NA.

You say your aren't a trumpanzee then maybe you'll eventually learn to stop taking what he says as truth without doing a little research first.

Tip to bama....He lies A LOT.

But until then...
You know what they say about opening your mouth and removing all doubt... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-baselessly-bashed-obama-transferring-000423148.html
Trump baselessly bashed Obama for transferring records from the White House to Chicago. Here's why Obama was allowed while Trump is under scrutiny by the FBI.

6prdnb.jpg

• Donald Trump invoked Barack Obama while bashing the FBI raid on his Mar-a-Lago home on Monday.
  • Trump and Fox News compared his situation to Obama moving records to Chicago after his term.
  • But the Obama records were processed through the National Archives, which owns them.
Former President Donald Trump is no longer satisfied with talking only about Hillary Clinton's emails when it comes to deflecting potential allegations he mishandled classified documents.

Now the former president and his allies are clinging to completely unrelated claims about former President Barack Obama.

Earlier this week, the FBI executed an unprecedented search warrant on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Florida. It's unclear what the FBI was looking for, but several reports linked the search warrant to the National Archives' request early this year for the Justice Department to investigate whether Trump broke the law when he took classified government records with him to Mar-a-Lago.

In the days following the raid, Trump and his allies on Fox News delivered the whataboutism defense of Obama transferring records from the White House to Chicago for his presidential library.

"What happened to the 30 million pages of documents taken from the White House to Chicago by Barack Hussein Obama? He refused to give them back!" Trump wrote in a Thursday post on Truth Social. "What is going on? This act was strongly at odds with NARA. Will they be breaking into Obama's 'mansion' in Martha's Vineyard?"

The former president and his son Donald Trump Jr. cited an opinion piece published by The New York Post in support of their baseless accusations.

But the facts don't align with Trump's statements​

Tens of thousands of Obama's documents were transported to Chicago. But these items were shipped to a federal government facility — which is what's supposed to happen with a president's records. Federal law requires that presidents and their administrations keep a detailed collection of emails, documents, and even gifts from their time in office since all of those things are actually the property of the American people.

In Obama's case, the National Archives took legal ownership of Obama's documents and then began the long process of sorting through the material before the public could request it years later. Some of this material was then turned over to Obama's presidential library, which is the standard legal process.

Apart from the long processes, Obama's presidential library will break from the precedent in that the Obama Foundation will pay for the unclassified records to be digitized in a bid to democratize access to the documents, in what has been billed to be the "first digital archives for the first digital president," according to The New York Times.

Trump and Trump Jr. also drew on a line from The New York Post column noting that, to date, the records transferred to Obama's presidential library have yet to digitize the materials and make them available to the public — five years since the end of his term and when the record transfer began.

Though the delay has sparked some ire from historians and critics, the process of transferring the records themselves often take years, not to mention the task of digitizing roughly 30 million documents to be made available online.

Trump's lawyer, on the other hand, said the Feds took at least a dozen boxes containing sensitive — and some "top secret" — material from the former president's Mar-a-Lago home, according to The Washington Post. The FBI's search warrant was aimed finding out if Trump had taken documents home with him that should have been turned over at the end of his term.

Though Trumpworld can draw similarities between Trump and Obama both taking records from the White House, the significant difference in how they took the documents explains why the former remains under scrutiny by the FBI and the latter is still in the process of setting up a library unbothered by federal law enforcement.

Ray is tolerant of male penises & pedophilia.

Ray is creepy AF.
Bingo. It is upsetting Ray that we are exposing the truth about Pedo Peter. Psychological games won’t work to shut me up on this.

Little dickey supports a Pedophile. Crime against children is the worst, and most disgusting crime one can commit. Yet he is worried that Trump took his torn up Nancy SOTU speech as a souvenir.

Derp

Which is why trump having sex with his daughter is so bad
There is only one President who’s children refer to him as a Pedophile. That President?

Pedo Peter. No one is shocked you support a Pedophile.

So, gotta ask. Are you a pedophile?

Its been proven the judge is a staunch Obuma supporter, donator, and has made multiple comments criticizing Trump. Yeah, that’s a judge with no agenda who shows integrity. Sorry, didn’t mean to bring facts to your slanted BS. Same Cuck, different day.
Go head and tell us about the blue gill you caught this weekend.

FACTS— the kryptonite of all Tards.
He made VERY derogative (MANY) social media posts about Trump. Secondly, they "shopped" this judge, because they no he hated Trump.

When all of this comes out, I predict the Trumpers will be made to look like fools once again.

But the judge donated to Obama

But the FBI has in for Trump

Its the medias fault for reporting.

What about Hillary

But It’s never, maybe Trump took records.that didn’t belong to him.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...the walls are closing in! LOLOLOLOLOL Idiots NEVER learn!

Again, in the debate over Biden or Trump, I prefer Trump.

You've said many times that you are not a huge fan of Biden. You recognize his flaws. However, given a debate between Biden and Trump, you choose Biden. You side with Biden.

It is EXACTLY the same for me...but I prefer Trump over Biden.

Crickets @BSC911 ???

You say your aren't a trumpanzee then maybe you'll eventually learn to stop taking what he says as truth without doing a little research first.

But until then...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-baselessly-bashed-obama-transferring-000423148.html
Trump baselessly bashed Obama for transferring records from the White House to Chicago. Here's why Obama was allowed while Trump is under scrutiny by the FBI.

6prdnb.jpg

• Donald Trump invoked Barack Obama while bashing the FBI raid on his Mar-a-Lago home on Monday.
  • Trump and Fox News compared his situation to Obama moving records to Chicago after his term.
  • But the Obama records were processed through the National Archives, which owns them.
Former President Donald Trump is no longer satisfied with talking only about Hillary Clinton's emails when it comes to deflecting potential allegations he mishandled classified documents.

Now the former president and his allies are clinging to completely unrelated claims about former President Barack Obama.

Earlier this week, the FBI executed an unprecedented search warrant on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Florida. It's unclear what the FBI was looking for, but several reports linked the search warrant to the National Archives' request early this year for the Justice Department to investigate whether Trump broke the law when he took classified government records with him to Mar-a-Lago.

In the days following the raid, Trump and his allies on Fox News delivered the whataboutism defense of Obama transferring records from the White House to Chicago for his presidential library.

"What happened to the 30 million pages of documents taken from the White House to Chicago by Barack Hussein Obama? He refused to give them back!" Trump wrote in a Thursday post on Truth Social. "What is going on? This act was strongly at odds with NARA. Will they be breaking into Obama's 'mansion' in Martha's Vineyard?"

The former president and his son Donald Trump Jr. cited an opinion piece published by The New York Post in support of their baseless accusations.

Tens of thousands of Obama's documents were transported to Chicago. But these items were shipped to a federal government facility — which is what's supposed to happen with a president's records. Federal law requires that presidents and their administrations keep a detailed collection of emails, documents, and even gifts from their time in office since all of those things are actually the property of the American people.

In Obama's case, the National Archives took legal ownership of Obama's documents and then began the long process of sorting through the material before the public could request it years later. Some of this material was then turned over to Obama's presidential library, which is the standard legal process.

Apart from the long processes, Obama's presidential library will break from the precedent in that the Obama Foundation will pay for the unclassified records to be digitized in a bid to democratize access to the documents, in what has been billed to be the "first digital archives for the first digital president," according to The New York Times.

Trump and Trump Jr. also drew on a line from The New York Post column noting that, to date, the records transferred to Obama's presidential library have yet to digitize the materials and make them available to the public — five years since the end of his term and when the record transfer began.

Though the delay has sparked some ire from historians and critics, the process of transferring the records themselves often take years, not to mention the task of digitizing roughly 30 million documents to be made available online.

Trump's lawyer, on the other hand, said the Feds took at least a dozen boxes containing sensitive — and some "top secret" — material from the former president's Mar-a-Lago home, according to The Washington Post. The FBI's search warrant was aimed finding out if Trump had taken documents home with him that should have been turned over at the end of his term.

Though Trumpworld can draw similarities between Trump and Obama both taking records from the White House, the significant difference in how they took the documents explains why the former remains under scrutiny by the FBI and the latter is still in the process of setting up a library unbothered by federal law enforcement.

Read the first 25% of your novel.

You started off with a false premise. I didn't trust Trump when I said what I said about Obama. I read the articles that I linked to this board.

Also, I don't actually trust Trump all that much.. I've said this on the board before...I voted for Trump twice. The first time was begrudgingly and the second time was full-throated. That said, despite my votes for him, I wouldn't have him in my house for dinner.

Somehow, despite me CLEARLY laying out my thoughts on Trump, you still won't hear it or get it. That's fine...it's a you problem.

I never said it was. I said the end result was the same. NA doesn't get the documentation and the government isn't in control of its storage. How do you not get this?

Must EVERYTHING be spelled out for you?

But until then...

6prdnb.jpg

@BamaFan1137 Crickets?

Trump and Fox News compared his situation to Obama moving records to Chicago after his term.

I did NOT do this. I compared his administration's policy of not using the Executive Branch systems to archive executive documents which intentionally prevented them from being archived by the NA and which did not allow anyone outside of his inner circle access to said documentation.

I said NOTHING about Chicago. I've explained this multiple times...but I can't force simple people to understand what those words mean.

Bingo. It is upsetting Ray that we are exposing the truth about Pedo Peter. Psychological games won’t work to shut me up on this.

Little dickey supports a Pedophile. Crime against children is the worst, and most disgusting crime one can commit. Yet he is worried that Trump took his torn up Nancy SOTU speech as a souvenir.

Derp

I don't know if that is true. But what I said was at least as reasonable as what he said to you...and that's why I said it.

bama doesn't have the time to read...
But does have time to search for a meme to deflect

You're still crying about Hillary's emails?

cc476340-180f-11ed-bd36-078ab75d3694

bama doesn't have the time to read...
But does have time to search for a meme to deflect

You're still crying about Hillary's emails?

cc476340-180f-11ed-bd36-078ab75d3694

Finding the meme took 5 seconds.

...and it was something that I actually wanted to do. 😂

Stop wallpapering the board with every post. The occasional wallpapering is fine but good Lord Captain Verbose.

Serious question @BSC911 / @RayGravesGhost

...is there a medication that you're supposed to be on? Can I help you pay for them? I know the Pharma's are super mean and evil, but I'm here for you.

Don't let being a poor come between you and proper mental health.

Serious question @BSC911 / @RayGravesGhost

...is there a medication that you're supposed to be on? Can I help you pay for them? I know the Pharma's are super mean and evil, but I'm here for you.

Don't let being a poor come between you and proper mental health.
Somebody is getting awfully testy that their man crush is in big trouble.

Lame insults are a big sign.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
As compared to something you didn't want to do which is confront your lying...

You calling me a liar? BCS says I can sue you for that. 😂

I didn't wish to read yet another novel from you. You are verbose, you know it, and I'm not the first person to say so.

Succinct: 1 : marked by compact precise expression without wasted words a succinct description. 2 archaic. a : being girded.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Somebody is getting awfully testy that their man crush is in big trouble.

Lame insults are a big sign.
Sarah in A/R prefers not chasing village idiots around. She sent a memo out that immunity might be granted, if you honored your self ban. Otherwise a lien and foreclosure on your fake non fishing boat is imminent. Sorry for your luck. :confused:

The 30k are the Clinton emails...Have you forgotten already? 🤣

Here you go again @RayGravesGhost / @BSC911

In your honor, here's a novel...

Barack Obama plunged America into darkness as ‘The Enthroned King of Fake News’.

Obama's 'wholesale destruction' of tens of thousands of National Archive Records

Why is no one asking this question?

Are the tens of thousands of National Archives records destroyed by the former Obama administration a cover up for the corruption of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election and removal of every scrap of truth that the RussiaGate investigation is a total fabrication?

How was it even possible for tens of thousands of key records of the Obama administration to go missing from the National Archives?

The United States is a nation not a movie.

But if it were a movie, it would be one we’ve seen before. The records are missing, and although the perps have been identified, they’re getting to skate off, scott free.

National Archivist David Ferriero admits tens of thousands of records have gone missing. Respected founding Times Book publisher Thomas H. Lipscomb reported on the story to RealClearPolitics last Sunday. The mainstream and social media yawned.

Most significantly: Why did no one sound the alarm on the missing records until after the horse was well out of the barn?

Anyone would have to admit the sheer audacity of this grand larceny is breathtaking in scope.

This time the perps didn’t need need paper shredders, tons of trucks or Sandy Berger’s socks.

Here’s how they were able to get away with it.

“The former president, it must be noted, signed a law that put electronic communications under the 1950 Federal Records Act. However, it doesn’t seem that his practice is quite what he preaches. (Western Journal, June 11, 2018)

“Lipscomb wrote that “the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and ‘loss’ of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges.”

…”In 2014 President Obama signed the Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments. For the first time electronic government records were placed under the 1950 Federal Records Act. The new law also included updates clarifying “the responsibilities of federal government officials when using non-government email systems” and empowering “the National Archives to safeguard original and classified records from unauthorized removal.” Additionally, it gives the Archivist of the United States the final authority in determining just what is a government record.”

The perps?

“So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. (Western Journal)

“The IRS suffered record “losses” as well.

“Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”

In other words, the perps executed—and are getting away with—a Hillary Clinton-like bleaching of any evidence during the past eight years of the Obama administration.

The last time someone ripped off the National Archives, it was the late Sandy Berger by stuffing records in his socks and underneath other clothing on an alleged mission for Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Surely an historical LOL moment for Hillary.

“Berger only got away with this twice before archive personnel kept tabs on him, but the first trips involved as yet uncatalogued material so no one really knows what he took. (RealClearPolitics, June 10, 2018)

“But there seemed to be copies in the archive of everything they caught him with.

“Berger was supposedly reviewing records for a Clinton response to the 9/11 Commission’s considerations of mistakes made leading up to the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Ronald Cass, Dean Emeritus of Boston University Law School wonders if there was telling marginalia by Clinton or others on some of these documents that were not on the file copies.

“The Clintons seemed to have a longstanding problem with records, since the disappearance in 1994 and reappearance in 1996 of the subpoenaed Rose Law Firm files in the Clintons’ private White House quarters.

“Now the National Archives is faced with Hillary Clinton’s history-making assault on government records while secretary of state, which Cass describes as fitting a pattern of “destroy, deny and corrupt the process.” (This is no doubt why Harvard just awarded her the Radcliffe Medal citing her “transformative impact on society.”)

“Clearly, America’s National Archives is facing the first major challenge to its historic role in preserving the records of the United States. What good is the National Archives administering a presidential library, like the planned Obama library in Chicago, if it is missing critical records of interest to scholars? And what’s to prevent evasion of the entire federal records system by subsequent administrations to suit current politics rather than serve scholars for centuries to come?”

Is the massive theft of NA records what emboldened Obama to say last February, “We didn’t have an embarrassing scandal?”

“Former President Barack Obama, speaking off-the-record, talked about the drama-free nature of his White House and said it was a “low bar” now to avoid embarrassing presidential scandals..” (Reason, Feb.27, 2018)

This was no petty theft. As Lipscomb courageously points out: “America’s National Archives is facing the first major challenge to its historic role in preserving the records of the United States.” (Western Journal)

…”In a break from tradition, Barack Obama’s presidential library is actually opting out of any sort of relationship with the National Archives.

“The Obama Presidential Center in Chicago’s Jackson Park will take a different route, opting out of the presidential library network operated by the National Archives and Records Administration — and the millions of dollars in federal support that go along with membership,” the Chicago Tribune reported back in May.

“In the months leading up to the announcement, it was widely assumed that the center would have a presidential library, full of documents and artifacts, that was part of the NARA system.

“The spin at that point was that Obama’s decision to opt out of a relationship with the National Archives was a good thing. It would allow Obama to escape several regulations set by NARA in terms of both the design and endowment of the library, among other things. Whether or not that was true — or whether or not this has anything to do with the former administration’s destruction of records — is anyone’s guess, although it certainly looks somewhat more suspicious in this light.”

Meanwhile gone with the wind are all scandals that took place when Obama was in the Oval Office.

How did Obama get away with it?

When you can go about fundamentally transforming America after bragging before election that this was your intention, get away with it and continue in private life to try to overturn the results of the 2016 election, you can get away with most anything.

RealClearPolitics’ and Western Journal’s truth-telling about tens of thousands of missing records at the National Archives is being studiously ignored by the mainstream and social media.

Here you go again @RayGravesGhost / @BSC911

In your honor, here's a novel...

Barack Obama plunged America into darkness as ‘The Enthroned King of Fake News’.

Obama's 'wholesale destruction' of tens of thousands of National Archive Records

Why is no one asking this question?

Are the tens of thousands of National Archives records destroyed by the former Obama administration a cover up for the corruption of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election and removal of every scrap of truth that the RussiaGate investigation is a total fabrication?

How was it even possible for tens of thousands of key records of the Obama administration to go missing from the National Archives?

The United States is a nation not a movie.

But if it were a movie, it would be one we’ve seen before. The records are missing, and although the perps have been identified, they’re getting to skate off, scott free.

National Archivist David Ferriero admits tens of thousands of records have gone missing. Respected founding Times Book publisher Thomas H. Lipscomb reported on the story to RealClearPolitics last Sunday. The mainstream and social media yawned.

Most significantly: Why did no one sound the alarm on the missing records until after the horse was well out of the barn?

Anyone would have to admit the sheer audacity of this grand larceny is breathtaking in scope.

This time the perps didn’t need need paper shredders, tons of trucks or Sandy Berger’s socks.

Here’s how they were able to get away with it.

“The former president, it must be noted, signed a law that put electronic communications under the 1950 Federal Records Act. However, it doesn’t seem that his practice is quite what he preaches. (Western Journal, June 11, 2018)

“Lipscomb wrote that “the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and ‘loss’ of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges.”

…”In 2014 President Obama signed the Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments. For the first time electronic government records were placed under the 1950 Federal Records Act. The new law also included updates clarifying “the responsibilities of federal government officials when using non-government email systems” and empowering “the National Archives to safeguard original and classified records from unauthorized removal.” Additionally, it gives the Archivist of the United States the final authority in determining just what is a government record.”

The perps?

“So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. (Western Journal)

“The IRS suffered record “losses” as well.

“Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”

In other words, the perps executed—and are getting away with—a Hillary Clinton-like bleaching of any evidence during the past eight years of the Obama administration.

The last time someone ripped off the National Archives, it was the late Sandy Berger by stuffing records in his socks and underneath other clothing on an alleged mission for Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Surely an historical LOL moment for Hillary.

“Berger only got away with this twice before archive personnel kept tabs on him, but the first trips involved as yet uncatalogued material so no one really knows what he took. (RealClearPolitics, June 10, 2018)

“But there seemed to be copies in the archive of everything they caught him with.

“Berger was supposedly reviewing records for a Clinton response to the 9/11 Commission’s considerations of mistakes made leading up to the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Ronald Cass, Dean Emeritus of Boston University Law School wonders if there was telling marginalia by Clinton or others on some of these documents that were not on the file copies.

“The Clintons seemed to have a longstanding problem with records, since the disappearance in 1994 and reappearance in 1996 of the subpoenaed Rose Law Firm files in the Clintons’ private White House quarters.

“Now the National Archives is faced with Hillary Clinton’s history-making assault on government records while secretary of state, which Cass describes as fitting a pattern of “destroy, deny and corrupt the process.” (This is no doubt why Harvard just awarded her the Radcliffe Medal citing her “transformative impact on society.”)

“Clearly, America’s National Archives is facing the first major challenge to its historic role in preserving the records of the United States. What good is the National Archives administering a presidential library, like the planned Obama library in Chicago, if it is missing critical records of interest to scholars? And what’s to prevent evasion of the entire federal records system by subsequent administrations to suit current politics rather than serve scholars for centuries to come?”

Is the massive theft of NA records what emboldened Obama to say last February, “We didn’t have an embarrassing scandal?”

“Former President Barack Obama, speaking off-the-record, talked about the drama-free nature of his White House and said it was a “low bar” now to avoid embarrassing presidential scandals..” (Reason, Feb.27, 2018)

This was no petty theft. As Lipscomb courageously points out: “America’s National Archives is facing the first major challenge to its historic role in preserving the records of the United States.” (Western Journal)

…”In a break from tradition, Barack Obama’s presidential library is actually opting out of any sort of relationship with the National Archives.

“The Obama Presidential Center in Chicago’s Jackson Park will take a different route, opting out of the presidential library network operated by the National Archives and Records Administration — and the millions of dollars in federal support that go along with membership,” the Chicago Tribune reported back in May.

“In the months leading up to the announcement, it was widely assumed that the center would have a presidential library, full of documents and artifacts, that was part of the NARA system.

“The spin at that point was that Obama’s decision to opt out of a relationship with the National Archives was a good thing. It would allow Obama to escape several regulations set by NARA in terms of both the design and endowment of the library, among other things. Whether or not that was true — or whether or not this has anything to do with the former administration’s destruction of records — is anyone’s guess, although it certainly looks somewhat more suspicious in this light.”

Meanwhile gone with the wind are all scandals that took place when Obama was in the Oval Office.

How did Obama get away with it?

When you can go about fundamentally transforming America after bragging before election that this was your intention, get away with it and continue in private life to try to overturn the results of the 2016 election, you can get away with most anything.

RealClearPolitics’ and Western Journal’s truth-telling about tens of thousands of missing records at the National Archives is being studiously ignored by the mainstream and social media.
Why did you tag me. I didn’t bring up Obama.

Its just another deflection that you somehow thinks justifies what Trump is doing.

Hint. MIT doesn’t. You’re like the guy that gets busted and then starts whining about why you don’t bust the other guys.

You calling me a liar? BCS says I can sue you for that. 😂

I didn't wish to read yet another novel from you. You are verbose, you know it, and I'm not the first person to say so.

Succinct: 1 : marked by compact precise expression without wasted words a succinct description. 2 archaic. a : being girded.
No, I said calling me antiSemetic is libel. And then never explained why.

You seem to get flustered when Trump‘s misdoings get exposed. Oh, but you aren’t a Trumper. LOL. You just defend and deflect.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT