ADVERTISEMENT

Texas school shooting...

01G42S8GHPF43W5MR0MYXZWST6.jpeg

Yep I think I have heard and seen enough to know we have another S FL incident here. I think Sheriffs and police agencies need to have it wrote into their rulebook that not immediately trying to engage a school threat like that is an offense where you will be fired immediately and it doesn't matter any instruction a higher up gave you. Hopefully all these cops are fired that were standing around like that.

Now the left is all over social media saying this is proof the right's talk about arming teachers and having police at school won't work that there has to be gun confiscation.

Our policy is to go in, immediately. Be that 1, 2, 5 or 10. When you arrive on scene, you enter and you eliminate the threat. This job isn't for everyone, but that's the gig.

We train for this annually. Next training session is July 12th.

The twenty-seven word one sentence Amendment Ratified in 1791 was referring to flintlock pistols & muskets which in the Hands of the Best Militia of the Time Could Fire thrice in one minute.

Effort Should Be Made to Modernize aforementioned Amendment to Ensure the People's Unalienable Rights - Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - Shall not Perish from the Earth.

Everything he said about the Corps was true. He skipped the part, however, when we SIGNED UP FOR THAT, and knew going in that all our rights were going to be severely restricted for the duration of our contract.

I feel like praying is useless, and his rant about the second amendment was completely wrong.

I don't get veterans like this.

The twenty-seven word one sentence Amendment Ratified in 1791 was referring to flintlock pistols & muskets which in the Hands of the Best Militia of the Time Could Fire thrice in one minute.

Effort Should Be Made to Modernize aforementioned Amendment to Ensure the People's Unalienable Rights - Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - Shall not Perish from the Earth.
No

Not no, but HELL no. Militias at the time the Bill of Rights was ratified carried the same arms and ammunition as the standing army, as well as cannons and field pieces. Just as the 1st amendment is not restricted to quill and parchment, neither is the 2nd amendment restricted to any technology or evolution of armament.

Not no, but HELL no. Militias at the time the Bill of Rights was ratified carried the same arms and ammunition as the standing army, as well as cannons and field pieces. Just as the 1st amendment is not restricted to quill and parchment, neither is the 2nd amendment restricted to any technology or evolution of armament.
This, if the US Army was still carrying muskets then by all means the people should be armed with muskets not slingshots.

Not one of the officers should be meeting with the POTUS unless it's a border patrol guy that literally came on scene minutes before they finally acted. The one that finally pushed them to go in was on scene about 30 minutes if some reports are correct. I think he may have been the one the bullet grazed the top of his head and he had to get stitches but he shouldn't even be there if it was a half hour.

Not one of the officers should be meeting with the POTUS unless it's a border patrol guy that literally came on scene minutes before they finally acted. The one that finally pushed them to go in was on scene about 30 minutes if some reports are correct. I think he may have been the one the bullet grazed the top of his head and he had to get stitches but he shouldn't even be there if it was a half hour.
Yeah...this Police Chief should be run out of town on a rail.

Bingo!

Everything he said about the Corps was true. He skipped the part, however, when we SIGNED UP FOR THAT, and knew going in that all our rights were going to be severely restricted for the duration of our contract.

This.

My buddy got 20 days in "the brig" in his first deployment (Japan). He was a Marine Corp aviation firefighter. On his day off he got drunk, went to the beach and got severely sunburned...to the point of needing medical attention.

They were pissed at him and charged him for the act. That's not legal to do to a civilian either...so maybe, just maybe, there's a difference between civilians and service members??? Just a hunch.

This.

My buddy got 20 days in "the brig" in his first deployment (Japan). He was a Marine Corp aviation firefighter. On his day off he got drunk, went to the beach and got severely sunburned...to the point of needing medical attention.

They were pissed at him and charged him for the act. That's not legal to do to a civilian either...so maybe, just maybe, there's a difference between civilians and service members??? Just a hunch.
I had a buddy that got ninja punched for that. Destruction of government property. Loss of pay for 60 days, 30 days in the brig, loss of stripe. And we were in teh schoolhouse still, so he still had to go to class.

I had a buddy that got ninja punched for that. Destruction of government property. Loss of pay for 60 days, 30 days in the brig, loss of stripe. And we were in teh schoolhouse still, so he still had to go to class.

That was his charge as well. His CO wanted to make him show up to work in full firefighter gear in the baking sun while severely sunburned as punishment. The doctor said no so he got 20 days instead.

Uvalde conducted this training, apparently they didn't learn anything.

We'll get peppered with simunition rounds from rifles and pistols (pistol hurts like hell, rifles are much worse) and we usually eat a few pipe bombs (concussion grenades and another beauty that we refer to as a can of angry hornets).

It's good training imo because, much like reality, you are highly motivated to not get shot or blown up. If you get shot with these things, you will bleed. You live of course, so that's different, but it truly hurts like a mofo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT