ADVERTISEMENT

Texas school shooting...

That was his charge as well. His CO wanted to make him show up to work in full firefighter gear in the baking sun while severely sunburned as punishment. The doctor said no so he got 20 days instead.
Crazy stuff but I never remember anyone in the Army that needed actual medical attention for that. Was pretty red myself a few times but I was still able to function.

That was his charge as well. His CO wanted to make him show up to work in full firefighter gear in the baking sun while severely sunburned as punishment. The doctor said no so he got 20 days instead.
PFC Dingle ( and yeah, lived up to his name) later punched out a Federale when we were out of bounds in TJ. We raced to the border, got across before them, but Dingle dropped his ID at the border. They called it in to schools battalion and he dropped the dime on his buddy and the rest of us. I lost a stripe over that. I was not happy.

more killings in the city of ChiRaq in Owebamastan

not a peep from state run

@BayouGator1995

At Least 21 Shot ( 4 dead ) Friday into Sunday Morning in Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago​

chicago-mayor-Lori-Lightfoot-640x480.jpg

I got sunburned on liberty in Hawaii. I just gutted up for a couple of very uncomfortable days, then peeled for a few days and went on with it, NBD....

As a summer time FL State Park Lifeguard while in college, I got so tanned that I could have passed for EW's little brother....
😉

I got sunburned on liberty in Hawaii. I just gutted up for a couple of very uncomfortable days, then peeled for a few days and went on with it, NBD....

As a summer time FL State Park Lifeguard while in college, I got so tanned that I could have passed for EW's little brother....
😉
LITTLE brother?

How f*cking old do you think I am?

more killings in the city of ChiRaq in Owebamastan

not a peep from state run

@BayouGator1995

At Least 21 Shot ( 4 dead ) Friday into Sunday Morning in Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago​

chicago-mayor-Lori-Lightfoot-640x480.jpg

I remember in New York there used to be a billboard that was constantly incrementing how much "America is saving by using MCI."

Someone should revive the billboard concept but have it track shootings.

750-C5-D36-DE33-47-CF-868-D-01427-EE7-EC12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
The twenty-seven word one sentence Amendment Ratified in 1791 was referring to flintlock pistols & muskets which in the Hands of the Best Militia of the Time Could Fire thrice in one minute.

Effort Should Be Made to Modernize aforementioned Amendment to Ensure the People's Unalienable Rights - Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - Shall not Perish from the Earth.
Bernie supporter chiming in.

Watch Jill looking totally stupid.

The Groper Joe cowardly, but slowly, walks back into the limo.

Do something to keep the schools safe from the deranged and/or evil.
Disarming the the Sovereign Citizens is not the correct something.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
That covers making ANY laws restricting a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN from armed protection from all criminals, be they street thugs, or the kind that believe that the are neo-Royalty in the swamp.

Muskets when the Army had muskets.
Today, whatever the corrupt Rat PUBLIC SERVANTS have to use against the SOVEREIGN CITIZENS....
And the street thugs can get anything they can steal or afford to buy....

The easiest way to identify a TRAITOR is to check them on their 2nd Amendment positions.

Do something to keep the schools safe from the deranged and/or evil.
Disarming the the Sovereign Citizens is not the correct something.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
That covers making ANY laws restricting a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN from armed protection from all criminals, be they street thugs, or the kind that believe that the are neo-Royalty in the swamp.

Muskets when the Army had muskets.
Today, whatever the corrupt Rat PUBLIC SERVANTS have to use against the SOVEREIGN CITIZENS....
And the street thugs can get anything they can steal or afford to buy....

The easiest way to identify a TRAITOR is to check them on their 2nd Amendment positions.
The NRA infringed my 2nd amendment rights when they wouldn’t let anyone bring their firearm into their meeting.

The NRA infringed on your rights when they co-wrote the gun controls acts of 33, 68, and 86. The NRA doesn't protect rights, they trade them with the government.
This may sound crazy but you might be the most sane person OTB.

😏

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
The NRA infringed my 2nd amendment rights when they wouldn’t let anyone bring their firearm into their meeting.

The Secret Service actually did that in this case. They do the same every single time a sitting or former President goes...well, anywhere.

Reactions: instaGATOR

I guess they just want Bidens DOJ investigation which will want to blame the type of weapon mostly.

Also video has been found showing the 911 calls info forwarded by dispatchers can be heard over the radio saying the shooter was still shooting people. Video also shows the teacher did close that entry door but it didn't lock apparently. Not sure if it is supposed to auto lock or not when closed.

Reactions: jfegaly
In my FL county, qualified teachers can concealed carry at school.
Also, there is a paid Sheriff's Deputy in each school.

Florida’s #law-and-order Sheriff Carmine Marceno responds to #Uvalde, TX school shooting:

You don’t get to shoot our children.

You bring deadly force in this county, we are going to kill you.

😍

So….the shooting in Tulsa actually happened where my sister works. St. Francis. She personally knew the surgeon that was killed. He was a man of faith that was always putting others first, and was very loved by his coworkers.

@EvilWayz - picking back up on the conversation from earlier…WTF!? 100% sure the FBI knows the answer to this question by now.

Well, it's a head scratcher where a kid with no money and no credit got 10k worth of shit.
The more I think about it, the more it sounds like a false flag operation.

I mean, he could have got that out of my safe, or someone else's, but he didn't.

Didn't the FBI supply a kid with fake bomb materials and a target and then scoop him up after he planted it?

Well, it's a head scratcher where a kid with no money and no credit got 10k worth of shit.
The more I think about it, the more it sounds like a false flag operation.

I mean, he could have got that out of my safe, or someone else's, but he didn't.

Didn't the FBI supply a kid with fake bomb materials and a target and then scoop him up after he planted it?

Not sure how much he worked on and off at the fast food places but I am sure he wasn't paying crap to the grandparents. Wouldn't surprise me if he had stole some stuff for money also.

You can make $15/hour flipping burgers today. And if you don't have any real bills to pay, you can stack money quickly.
Un-informed WeWe:

IF he worked a full 40 hour week at $15.00 and hour.
(doubtfull on his hours and on his pay)
IF he didn't spend a dime on anything but saved it all.
(and that's not considering the taxes they take out)
It would have take him over 4 months to save up that much.
And there would be a trail to follow on where he bought it all......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT