ADVERTISEMENT

Texas school shooting...

I am getting old and don’t know if I saw the thread. Can you kindly direct me to that popcorn worthy thread. Want to make sure I didn’t miss it.
He started a thread on the Buffalo grocery store shooting. Into his second or third post, he then kept telling us this is the last we'll see of him, and how this board is so full of hate. I only wish I could have remembered the rest. For some reason, the thread disappeared. EvilWayz even beat me to the Powers Boothe meme.

He started a thread on the Buffalo grocery store killings. Into his second or third post, he then kept telling us this is the last we'll see of him, and how this board is so full of hate. I only wish I could have remembered the rest. For some reason, the thread disappeared. EvilWayz even beat me to the Powers Boothe meme.
I missed it. Darn it. That being said, I imagine it’s similar to some of the other foolishness he would post. His following over time, became fewer and fewer.

Reactions: nail1988
My head is spinning with all the religious debate. Here is what I personally do. Spend time with God, he will provide the answers, and any corrections in our mistaken interpretations when we are ready. Keep it simple.
Yeah but if you do that how can you come to this board and try to troll Christians that the Bible is flawed and shouldn't be believed?

He started a thread on the Buffalo grocery store shooting. Into his second or third post, he then kept telling us this is the last we'll see of him, and how this board is so full of hate. I only wish I could have remembered the rest. For some reason, the thread disappeared. EvilWayz even beat me to the Powers Boothe meme.
The funniest thing I've ever seen on this board was when he got one of you (I think it was fatman?) to message me and tell me to take him off ignore so I would stop starting threads about topics he had already started a thread about LOL That might have been the most insecure/narcissistic thing I have ever seen.

Here is how I imagine a couple of his “followers” towards the end. Some of us know who they are. If you know, you know.

tumblr_ptui4u01y31r2pp2to1_500.gif

A couple of us called him out on his bullshit, and wished him fair seas on his uncomfortable departure. We even said BYE! His thread didn't age well for him, so he deleted it. 😂

A couple of us called him out on his bullshit, and wished him fair seas on his uncomfortable departure. We even said BYE! His thread didn't age well for him, so he deleted it. 😂
1776 was bitching that conservatives were posting WRT in social media and blamed that for lunatics doing mass shootings. I think the final straw was when I quoted Biden praising White Replacement Theory in 2015 and calling it a good thing. That's when his wheels came off.

laugh-mock.gif

1776 was bitching that conservatives were posting WRT in social media and blamed that for lunatics doing mass shootings. I think the final straw was when I quoted Biden praising White Replacement Theory in 2015 and calling it a good thing. That's when his wheels came off.

laugh-mock.gif
He was VERY excited when Rush died. That was the mask falling moment for me. The whole 'republicans need to drop abortion' spiel I could maybe discount to his claimed profession. But the glee over an American patriot dying was too much.

He never liked 1776,, he just rode his coattail whenever he thought 1776 was scoring points with his trolling. That's what sock master always does.
He kept mocking BayouGator about calling DeSantis America's governor. I jumped his shit about that, it was a rhetorical comment. I'll bet the nurses all hate him where he works. 😂

He never liked 1776,, he just rode his coattail whenever he thought 1776 was scoring points with his trolling. That's what sock master always does.
I miss ol DD. What was fantastic about him is he would pm others to tell them to watch him troll, or attempt to privately get them to join him. The best part was watching him attempt to troll and anger others, and him being the one to implode in the end.

Curious what actually happened here. My first question is if cops did have some engagement prior to him barricading himself in how was he able to do that. I thought it was understood at schools since the S FL shooting your directive is to take the gunmen down regardless of your own safety.

I guess it could possibly be a situation where having more secure doors actually allowed this.

Last edited:

Curious what actually happened here. My first question is if cops did have some engagement prior to him barricading himself in how was he able to do that. I thought it was understood at schools since the S FL shooting your directive is to take the gunmen down regardless of your own safety.
Door was unlocked he went through. Somebody effed up.

Yep they should have been secured. Do you know if the doors at the school were those really secure type ones?

Something tells me we will find out the classroom teacher wasn't alerted to secure the door.

Last edited:
I don't know the ways of God but I obey his word. If that makes me off-putting then I do not care. Have you ever heard of God-Fearing Christians? Well, if you don't accept Christ as your Lord and savior you go to hell. That should put the fear of God in you if nothing else does.
That’s a very narrow minded view, but typical of evangelicals. My God is a God of love. I don’t fear Him at all.

Dare I say that door was left unlocked intentionally. The teacher(s) know that door should always be locked during school session. So why, all of a sudden, would it be unlocked with a killer coming through? I call false-flag on this one.

The outer door was a security door, by law to be secured when school was in session.

Curious what we find out about that and why he was able to barricade himself in a classroom apparently.

If there is a single door for initial entry it seems that could create mass casualties itself in a situation where someone was inside and took down the lone cop.

Curious what we find out about that and why he was able to barricade himself in a classroom apparently.

If there is a single door for initial entry it seems that could create mass casualties itself in a situation where someone was inside and took down the lone cop.
From looking at the building plan, this was an emergency exit.

Í don't really understand this. My high school, Orange Park High School, in Orange Park, FL, is an open campus. There's an admin building, a main building with a cafeteria, and a shit ton of portables. They solved the security issue by placing a Clay County Sheriff's substation smack in the middle of campus. So there's somewhere between 12 to 15 armed deputies on site at any one time, and since it's a substation, it costs the school nothing, and makes way better sense than a single SRO.

From looking at the building plan, this was an emergency exit.

Í don't really understand this. My high school, Orange Park High School, in Orange Park, FL, is an open campus. There's an admin building, a main building with a cafeteria, and a shit ton of portables. They solved the security issue by placing a Clay County Sheriff's substation smack in the middle of campus. So there's somewhere between 12 to 15 armed deputies on site at any one time, and since it's a substation, it costs the school nothing, and makes way better sense than a single SRO.

Some videos going around now and it possibly paints a bad picture for the initial local cops. Quite a few standing outside while the parents are screaming for them to go inside to protect the kids and then you have the person that said lets do this were going in being an off duty fed that responded apparently (not sure when he got there). We will get the facts eventually but there is no excuse whatsoever for a cop/s not to go and try to neutralize that threat at a school after what happened in S FL. I don't give a crap what type of weapon the person has. This is a situation where if you have an idiot supervisor saying not to go in you go anyway.

Also some people are saying he got in a classroom and was able to kill the kids in a connected classroom also. Not sure if the school locked the class doors finally once he got in there or if he did after getting access.

Unbelievable... twisted statement above on what he actually said but considering he had confronted them as he arrived at the school this may be a 100% cowardice incident

Also I don't care if the cops that confronted him got a non critical injury from a shot they are still cowards if they didn't keep pursuing him when he entered that school along with the cops that arrived afterwards and didn't immediately go after him. Should have known something was off when a fed made the decision to go after him.

Last edited:
National Association of Christian Ministers.
Gets to Church early before all the best snakes are taken.

Says Catholics have no authority but thinks he has the authority to make that statement.

Gets online divinity certificate. Former LEO. 😳

But you’re “just a sinner” like the fornicators and sodomites you’re judging.

You do you. 🙄 it’s a free country.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Some videos going around now and it possibly paints a bad picture for the initial local cops. Quite a few standing outside while the parents are screaming for them to go inside to protect the kids and then you have the person that said lets do this were going in being an off duty fed that responded apparently (not sure when he got there). We will get the facts eventually but there is no excuse whatsoever for a cop/s not to go and try to neutralize that threat at a school after what happened in S FL. I don't give a crap what type of weapon the person has. This is a situation where if you have an idiot supervisor saying not to go in you go anyway.

Also some people are saying he got in a classroom and was able to kill the kids in a connected classroom also. Not sure if the school locked the class doors finally once he got in there or if he did after getting access.
The individual who took down the shooter was a Border Patrol Agent who was told not to go in and went anyways.

The individual who took down the shooter was a Border Patrol Agent who was told not to go in and went anyways.

Yep I think I have heard and seen enough to know we have another S FL incident here. I think Sheriffs and police agencies need to have it wrote into their rulebook that not immediately trying to engage a school threat like that is an offense where you will be fired immediately and it doesn't matter any instruction a higher up gave you. Hopefully all these cops are fired that were standing around like that.

Now the left is all over social media saying this is proof the right's talk about arming teachers and having police at school won't work that there has to be gun confiscation.

OweBama Uses Texas Shooting to Memorialize George Floyd​

It's quite obvious by now Obama has lost more than enough respect among the masses, even with AAs like me. He's a fraud like the others. As is his she-male wife Michael Michelle or Man-chelle Obama😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT