ADVERTISEMENT

Texas school shooting...

Just remember, at those speeds on roads not built for them, you can never be certain who you may be putting at risk.

Even when I use my emergency equipment, I must practice "due regard for public safety" as I haul ass to an emergency call.

How does one define due regard? It means if I cause a crash due to my speed or lack of road conditions and/or traffic, I wasn't using due regard regardless of my pretty lights and annoying siren. Self-fulfilling prophecy imho.
They are pretty, I am particularly fond of the blue ones - as long as their behind somebody else’s vehicle.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
So this guy wrote on Facebook 30 minutes prior he shot his grandma and was going to shoot an elementary school up. If they got a 911 call within 15 minutes of that post that school right by him should have had police dispatched to it in time. Curious when a call came in.
There was an instagram post from 2 days before

Reactions: Gator Fever
  • Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Well if you are a real Doctor ,you got to be a HUGE CRACK, and from 1972 to 1976 I was working as a M5 agent for The NSA and got to see 23 different Countries in my four years. A long time ago.LOL.
No...I'm a doctoral (profile expert), a forensic detective (retired), with prior Law enforcement/Corrections background from the US Coast Guard, DOC, and Palm Beach County. I am an ordained minister that teaches online classes and assists disabled veterans in finding employment/educational opportunities.

This New York state rep Claudia Tenney nails it with her take on all the madness being Poopy Joe💩 attempting to repeal our 2A.

Don’t worry - Kamala has already called for gun control.

She doesn’t know what kind of gun it was, how it was acquired, or any other detail…take them all away because a sick kid shot up an elementary school.
There was a guy in Congress, who was literially make a speech about it and gun controls within 15 minutes of it first being reported.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The vegetable not even 4 sentences in before his first statement about gun lobbyists…typical of the Marxist, don’t let a good crisis/tragedy go to waste. The Low IQ PÓS doesn’t give a damn about what took place in Uvalde, Texas. HES Absolutely pathetic and disgusting
That is some great intel that the POTUS has. Mere minitues and they already found out this kid was a gun lobbyist. WOW.

A real tragedy and I'm sorry for those that lost friends or family, but I'm already tired of those trying to make hay at the expense of others. I've quit watching the mostly fake news about it already.
I know who did the killing. I know who was killed and where. That's the news, and after that, everything else is just drama that's being used by the corrupt for their own evil/controlling purposes....

The Constitution is what gives the public SERVANT swampsters their licence to operate under it's guidelines from the Sovereign Citizens.

If the Constitution ever goes down, then the entire swamp goes down with it at the same time.
Then it will be time for the SOVEREIGN citizens to again try to form a more perfect union....

No...I'm a doctoral (profile expert), a forensic detective (retired), with prior Law enforcement/Corrections background from the US Coast Guard, DOC, and Palm Beach County. I am an ordained minister that teaches online classes and assists disabled veterans in finding employment/educational opportunities.

Ordained by whom?

One more item: Joel Osteen is a great speaker/orator. I actually enjoy listening to him but when I see his mansion and lavish lifestyle I can't help but think this is not what Jesus would do.
I was just wondering. I don't know him, just know what I see. I pay no attention the media about him. My gut though he is a modern day Jim Baker, a materialistic narcissist. But I am not judging him, that's God's job. I'm a sinner just like everyone else.

I was just wondering. I don't know him, just know what I see. I pay no attention the media about him. My gut though he is a modern day Jim Baker, a materialistic narcissist. But I am not judging him, that's God's job. I'm a sinner just like everyone else.
Of course. So many libs are quick to point out not judging when no one has that authority but God. We can sure perceive things and form an opinion though. They (secular factions) use the Bible as a talking point and take verses out of context to rationalize transgressions.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Oh Hell, while we're still discussing heaven and hell...

"You can send me to hell in New York City, it would be about the same to me."

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Oh Hell, while we're still discussing heaven and hell...

"You can send me to hell in New York City, it would be about the same to me."

I've been to NYC once. Was there for 2 days, just a sight seeing trip before taking a rental car to Camelback for a ski trip. I felt like a caged animal for the entire two days. I can't even begin to explain that experience, it sucked balls!

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
Just like he worships the dude with 4 digits in his username. You know, the one that cried tearful goodbyes on a stupid thread he created? Then, the thread disappeared. The death report dude.
I am getting old and don’t know if I saw the thread. Can you kindly direct me to that popcorn worthy thread. Want to make sure I didn’t miss it.

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
I think he is saying that, despite her good works and despite what we as mere mortals might believe, that if she didn't accept Christ as her Lord and Savior (and only she and God would know that) then she didn't go to Heaven.

I don't think this is necessarily about Mother Theresa per se, rather that good works don't get you to Heaven. And that none of us can say what is or what is not in someone else's heart.
Just so I’m clear, you believe that 100% of all Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Hindus, etcnot to mention atheists and agnostics, will be spending eternity in eternal damnation. So 90% of all humans,

Correct? I hate that there my some of my fellow Christians actually believe that, because IMO that is not what God intends.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Well, Catholicism also proclaims people saints and apostles which is not their authority to do so. They pray for the dead and pray through Mary, confess to priests and all kind of unbiblical rituals. I was raised in the Catholic Church but when I was about 13 I realized they had no more authority than me to spread the gospel.
Btw, I know many former Protestants, including former preachers, that have converted to Catholicism. So you are not the ultimate authority..

Look up Scott Hahn.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
This New York state rep Claudia Tenney nails it with her take on all the madness being Poopy Joe💩 attempting to repeal our 2A.

No troll, but all you have to do to see we have a mental health issue in this country is read this board. The left is batshit insane.

Bless their hearts.

I'm nothing, Sir. I believe in Jesus as the only head of the Church he built in 3 days, not a Church led by fellow sinners.
Yet you act like you have all the answers, and frequently pretend to know what God thinks. I get it, that’s what preachers are supposed to do, but it’s very off putting to those that know better.

You can’t scare people into belief.

Yet you act like you have all the answers, and frequently pretend to know what God thinks. I get it, that’s what preachers are supposed to do, but it’s very off putting to those that know better.

You can’t scare people into belief.
I don't know the ways of God but I obey his word. If that makes me off-putting then I do not care. Have you ever heard of God-Fearing Christians? Well, if you don't accept Christ as your Lord and savior you go to hell. That should put the fear of God in you if nothing else does.

Reactions: jfegaly
I don't know the ways of God but I obey his word. If that makes me off-putting then I do not care. Have you ever heard of God-Fearing Christians? Well, if you don't accept Christ as your Lord and savior you go to hell. That should put the fear of God in you if nothing else does. That's a sermon you won't hear from Joel Osteen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT