ADVERTISEMENT

Surprising Early Voting Trend

202010170517-qwzp2xrbwj-1-jpeg.26782

Different polls, different results. I still don't know who is going to win, but it isn't over yet.
Never say die @JIMBO1313
Remember, they said it was over after the Alamo but you lead your platoon under Sam Houston to defeat the Mexicans at San Jacinto in 1836 when you were only 37.

Reactions: nail1988
I was just wondering, do you only read the polls that show the Trumpster ahead, because nation wide respected polls still have Biden ahead in most of the KEY states.
Well most in here are looking at the polls that were accurate in 2016 and 2018. Those once respected polls you are referencing have not been very accurate in several election cycles.

In the end, will see on Nov the 3rd (or there after), but most Dems talking about those "respected" polls were are referencing were the ones crying on national TV in 2016 on election night.

Who knows, lol, will see. Polls though have become a joke in the last 10 years.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I was just wondering, do you only read the polls that show the Trumpster ahead, because nation wide respected polls still have Biden ahead in most of the KEY states.
Also follow the trend @JIMBO1313
All of these polls people are citing in here had Biden 4 points higher last month. The one he posted showed an 8 point swing in Trumps favor using the same methodology they used when they had Biden up by 3 in Florida last moth. Things are breaking towards Trump now that people actually have to decide. Again, we shall see.

Jimbus , I’m giving you the polls from pollster( s ) who where accurate in 2016 and 2018 ( Florida race ) unlike the #Fakewspolls you may follow. These are the trends

"Respected" polls such as Reuters/IPSOS, WSJ/NBC, Quinnipiac are used for voter suppression. They overweight Democrat. They want nail to think why bother. My guy hasn't got a prayer. Study these guy's sample data as I do.

Trafalgar and USC Daybreak nailed 2016. Both pick Trump for 2020. State run won't give either time of day.

Wait....Virginia is in play????

Staunton, VA voters wiped out all seven city council Democrats in 2018 bigly. Republicans won every city seat in a Democrat stronghold. Staunton residents like their guns.

Well the topics and questions were certainly slanted in favor of Joe, she just didn’t bail him out like Chris did.

Easily Chris Wallace’s worst moment in his career. It was like he was debating for Biden.

Coincidently, Trump's worse debate of his career as well. He fixed it, and dominated the second debate in every way by letting Joe talk and challenging him when the timing was right and jumping on Biden's miscues.

During the second debate, Trump reminded me of Old School when Farrell was debating the Rajin Cajun

Jimbo, Trump supporters are a different breed. We go by the polls that got it right last time. Can you say the same?
I have to admit that I am not into this the way you folks are. only reason for my interest this year is because trump is involved. I frankly am not sure I believe any polls and there is still a ton of work to be done and a live election to take place. I for one of many will be glad when this all done

Lol
I know Joe personally
Knew his family well (friends with my mom), nice guy one on one, Washington has changed him. He always was a politician, move his views to whatever he needs to do to get by.
Doc., lots of people like that in the world today. Another word for it might be, surviving........jim

Not good news for team Trump.

The U.S. reported a record of more than 500,000 cases this past week, as the coronavirus raged across the country, especially the American heartland.

Not good news for team Trump.

The U.S. reported a record of more than 500,000 cases this past week, as the coronavirus raged across the country, especially the American heartland.
BS, not good news for anyone. My wife is waiting for test results after a good church friend and her husband contracted it. They took husband to emergency room last night.........jim

Doc., lots of people like that in the world today. Another word for it might be, surviving........jim
Perhaps. Sometimes you can survive w/o compromising what you claimed to stand for once, but I like Joe personally and don't harbor any ill will for him. He loves that world.

BS, not good news for anyone. My wife is waiting for test results after a good church friend and her husband contracted it. They took husband to emergency room last night.........jim
It is not surprising that Democratic Operatives would bring up the China Virus. The only 2 things the Dims have going for them, Systemic Racism and the China Virus. The first of these is a lie and Trump has dealt with the China Virus better than "China Puppet" Joe would have. How cam anyone with half a brain support the Dimwits anymore.

It is not surprising that Democratic Operatives would bring up the China Virus. The only 2 things the Dims have going for them, Systemic Racism and the China Virus. The first of these is a lie and Trump has dealt with the China Virus better than "China Puppet" Joe would have. How cam anyone with half a brain support the Dimwits anymore.
Because they only have half a brain?

I hope you and your family a speedy and successful recovery. As I have read the potential damages from this Virus can be very serious, even fatal. To be using this pandemic as a political weapon shows a lack of "class". But that is the party the Democrats have become.

trump will lose this election for lots of reasons (mismanaging the economy, botching the handling of the pandemic, stoking racial division, etc), but one of the biggest ones will likely be the way he treated the brave men and women of the armed services. Mocking POWs, gold star families, and as per reports, referring to fallen soldiers as suckers and losers is nothing short of reprehensible. The electorate will hold him to account in a few short days.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
trump will lose this election for lots of reasons (mismanaging the economy, botching the handling of the pandemic, stoking racial division, etc), but one of the biggest ones will likely be the way he treated the brave men and women of the armed services. Mocking POWs, gold star families, and as per reports, referring to fallen soldiers as suckers and losers is nothing short of reprehensible. The electorate will hold him to account in a few short days.

Wow, holy disinformation batman. You work for CNN?

I hope you and your family a speedy and successful recovery. As I have read the potential damages from this Virus can be very serious, even fatal. To be using this pandemic as a political weapon shows a lack of "class". But that is the party the Democrats have become.
Jimbo, I hope you and your family have a complete, rapid recovery from this devastating illness.

it is not a "political weapon" to say that trump's mismanagement of the pandemic (whether it be when he lied to the American people about the gravity of the illness, or how he continually lies about rounding the curve even though it is spiking in many parts of the nation) has cost untold lives.

The country needs someone in the White House that trusts science over fiction, that is willing to put the health and safety of the people ahead of his own personal interests. We've seen trump bungle this, we need Biden's leadership now more than ever.

Reactions: JIMBO1313
Perhaps. Sometimes you can survive w/o compromising what you claimed to stand for once, but I like Joe personally and don't harbor any ill will for him. He loves that world.
I got nothing personal against "China Puppet" Joe either. I love comedy that's why I like to kinda watch his campaign. As far as his family corruption, I believe Hilliary and the Clintons are worse.

Thank you mother, it's a whole lot scarier when it hits close to home.

Jimbo, I hope you and your family have a complete, rapid recovery from this devastating illness.

it is not a "political weapon" to say that trump's mismanagement of the pandemic (whether it be when he lied to the American people about the gravity of the illness, or how he continually lies about rounding the curve even though it is spiking in many parts of the nation) has cost untold lives.

The country needs someone in the White House that trusts science over fiction, that is willing to put the health and safety of the people ahead of his own personal interests. We've seen trump bungle this, we need Biden's leadership now more than ever.
Wow! You clearly have TDS syndrome. Please get out of town or quarantine or something. Shouldn't you be at the village idiot rally.

I leave that to folks like mcennany, hannity, and tucker. trump will soon be ousted from the perch putin bought for him. That day can't get here soon enough.

Good grief you are either trolling, extremely gullible, or @BSC911 burner account. Maybe you work the drive thru with him?

Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT