ADVERTISEMENT

Surprising Early Voting Trend

Yeah I think it’s going to backfire on them again this time. If the conservatives were not fired up or enthusiastic about the candidate it may work. But people are phonetically in love with Trump in his base. It’s amazing to me.

Because my choices are doom and gloom shut the country down Biden or narcissistic bravado in an outsider like trump that’s going to keep America open it’s an easy choice for me.
Pretty well with you my friend. It’s not even a close or a hard decision for me. The kicker is the virus is the only thing the left has been able to even try to run on, the policies aren’t anything you can even sell to any middle class family. Fear and like you said doom and gloom aren’t anything optimistic to hang your hat on! Better days ahead even coming out of the virus year, Trump sells a positive outlook.

Granted, I'm not actively searching out the dem spin on the polls, but I have seen zero enthusiasm from the dems in any state.

On the other hand, I have seen many reports of 'troubling signs' in states like PA, MN and FL from the dems.

This really does look like a landslide is coming, and that's going mostly off actual voting results.

I love you :) it could be the two beers and the two hurricanes talking since I’m walking around the French Quarter
[/QUOTE]
The 23.8 mile north-south causeway over Lake Ponchatrain is the longest continuous over water bridge in the world.

All the beggars I ever run into in the French Quarter ask for quarters. I wonder why not dollars.

I love you :) it could be the two beers and the two hurricanes talking since I’m walking around the French Quarter
The 23.8 mile north-south causeway over Lake Ponchatrain is the longest continuous over water bridge in the world.

All the beggars I ever run into in the French Quarter ask for quarters. I wonder why not dollars.
[/QUOTE]
Derp. This is what happens when you pretend to be smart on the internet. FTR, the LP bridge isn’t even in the top 5, Geena.

Not to be a stickler here but he did say continuous bridge in the Hong Kong bridge has two islands in the tunnel in the middle of it. That means it’s not a continuous bridge over water. Unless one of the spans is longer than 23 miles. That critical thinking thing again.

Not to be a stickler here but he did say continuous bridge in the Hong Kong bridge has two islands in the tunnel in the middle of it. That means it’s not a continuous bridge over water. Unless one of the spans is longer than 23 miles. That critical thinking thing again.
[/QUOTE]
Technicality. What about these.

Longest bridges in the world

• The Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge, China.
  • Tiajin Grand Bridge, China.
  • The Weinan Weihe Grand bridge, China.
  • Bang Na Expressway, Thailand.
  • Beijing Grand Bridge, China.
  • Manchac Swamp Bridge.
  • Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.

• Manchac Swamp Bridge.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I really don’t have a dog in this fight but unless you can tell me that each of those bridges are continuous spans across a body of water and not divided by an island in a tunnel I still think you’re proving your point..

Derp. This is what happens when you pretend to be smart on the internet. FTR, the LP bridge isn’t even in the top 5, Geena.

What happens when you pretend to be a multiple business owning oil tycoon and it turns out you work at Smiley burger? I guess we are all watching that unfold on this board. Stay tuned

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1

• Manchac Swamp Bridge.
Yeah I really don’t have a dog in this fight but unless you can tell me that each of those bridges are continuous spans across a body of water and not divided by an island in a tunnel I still think you’re proving your point..
[/QUOTE]
I’m just going by the official records. I tend to trust those over what some dork says on a message board. The guy can’t even quote messages properly. ;)

[/QUOTE]

The Lake Ponchartrain bridge is the longest CONTINUOUS bridge over water in the world at 23.8 miles. The Jiaozhou Bay bridge is the longest bridge in the world by aggregate. Lengths (plural) over water.

Most of us here do not expect those who are BSC level slow to get it.

I’m just going by the official records. I tend to trust those over what some dork says on a message board. The guy can’t even quote messages properly. ;)
[/QUOTE]
"Like a bridge over troubled water"; I don't really care who has the longest bridge but I'm pulling for Doc in this tete a tete cause I like him the most. Go Doc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT