ADVERTISEMENT

Surprising Early Voting Trend

You can google my first point. I’m to lazy to go digging through articles.

I consider Trafalgar and Rasmussen outliers, but I don’t dismiss them out of hand. I include them in the general basket of polls as a sanity check against other polls that show Biden winning in a landslide.

And claims about Trafalgar superior accuracy are exaggerated. They deserve credit for getting the “Blue Wall” right in 2016, while others overlooked them. But aside from that big break, they haven’t been as accurate as the Trump faithful seem to believe. Rassmusen was way off in 2018.

Contrary to popular belief, 538 wasn’t that far off in 2016. They were actually one of the few to recognize that Trump’s chances were better than the national polls suggested due to his supporters being heavily concentrated in key swing states.

Personally, I prefer outlets like 538 and RCP since they average multiple pollsters, reducing the influence of outliers without ignoring them entirely.

Uninformed ReRe obviously wasn’t informed that the polls were all wrong in 2016, and his purported “outliers” were the most correct.....

stay uninformed ReRe, being actually informed might be scary to libs

Ohio I think it’s a given. The real issue is that Trump has to win either Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania to be president provided he holds onto North Carolina. I do not worry about Texas Florida or Georgia or Arizona at this time. Maybe I’m being foolish.

this is precisely how I see it as well - except I don’t think AZ is a given

Meh. I’m sure you’re not just picking the ones favorable to Trump. I’ll let you dorks argue over which polls are the best.

Wake me up on Nov 3. That’s the only poll that matters.
At least you finally admit it. Most Dems think the polls that matter are the CNN/NYT polls in late September. That and the popular vote.

OIP.n8c3iZc7taJpo0co6AIi6wHaEV

Oh boy... certain individual on the board won’t like this 🤭😎

Trump Takes The Lead In Pennsylvania; +3 Per New Poll

Donald Trump: 48.4%

Joe Biden: 45.5 %

Jo Jorgensen: 3 %

Undecided: 3 %

The same poll had Biden in the lead less than two weeks ago. Why? InsiderAdvantage’s Matt Towery explained why things have moved in Trump’s favor:

“These results indicate a stark shift in the contest. Our last survey of Pennsylvania showed Joe Biden leading Trump by three points. But that survey was before the last debate. Since the debate Trump has picked up support from younger voters, who based on our prior survey strongly oppose future lockdowns over Covid-19 spikes. Trump has also bolstered his lead among male voters by some twelve points. Biden continues to hold a seven point advantage over Trump among female voters. It would be nothing more than mere conjecture to attempt to correlate Biden’s statements on energy and fracking in the last debate contest with the shift towards Trump in this survey. However, Trump saw gains even among senior voters which have not been his strong suit this election cycle. That suggest that some issue or set of events has caused a late shift in the contest.”

Reactions: gator1776
Oh boy... certain individual on the board won’t like this 🤭😎

Trump Takes The Lead In Pennsylvania; +3 Per New Poll

Donald Trump: 48.4%

Joe Biden: 45.5 %

Jo Jorgensen: 3 %

Undecided: 3 %

The same poll had Biden in the lead less than two weeks ago. Why? InsiderAdvantage’s Matt Towery explained why things have moved in Trump’s favor:

“These results indicate a stark shift in the contest. Our last survey of Pennsylvania showed Joe Biden leading Trump by three points. But that survey was before the last debate. Since the debate Trump has picked up support from younger voters, who based on our prior survey strongly oppose future lockdowns over Covid-19 spikes. Trump has also bolstered his lead among male voters by some twelve points. Biden continues to hold a seven point advantage over Trump among female voters. It would be nothing more than mere conjecture to attempt to correlate Biden’s statements on energy and fracking in the last debate contest with the shift towards Trump in this survey. However, Trump saw gains even among senior voters which have not been his strong suit this election cycle. That suggest that some issue or set of events has caused a late shift in the contest.”
BALLGAME

lol

if true

Getting ready for a few posters in here just in case............. @BSC911 @LizardGrad89 @JIMBO1313 @Uniformed_ReRe

J6B4748_extended.jpg

At least you finally admit it. Most Dems think the polls that matter are the CNN/NYT polls in late September. That and the popular vote.
Finally? I’ve always said polls are like Vegas odds, they give an indication of who might win but you still have to play the game.

Notice it’s all the Trumpers now posting the polls, after saying they don’t mean anything. No integrity.

Finally? I’ve always said polls are like Vegas odds, they give an indication of who might win but you still have to play the game.

Notice it’s all the Trumpers now posting the polls, after saying they don’t mean anything. No integrity.
Do you know what the word integrity means?

The only polls I have looked at since 2016 are Trafalger b/c they predicted 2016 and 2018 better than the rest. Will see how they do this time.

MAGA is up far more than this in Texas ( but the fools who thought Texas is in play ) #Fakepolls #Fakenews

Last edited:
Reactions: martycat1
Do you know what the word integrity means?

The only polls I have looked at since 2016 are Trafalger b/c they predicted 2016 and 2018 better than the rest. Will see how they do this time.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I do.

The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. These guys don’t even believe half the stuff they post. At least I hope not.

I don’t really care about any polls. I know America is not dumb enough to re-elect this clown.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure I do.

The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. These guys don’t even believe half the stuff they post. At least I hope not.

I don’t really care about any polls. I know America is not dumb enough to re-elect this clown.

Wrong! It means, if you are supposed to be watching the fries cook, then watch the damn fries and get off your phone. Someone is paying you good money to make decent fries.

Where Trump goes Sunday and Monday will tell you a lot about where the closest states are according to their polling.

Hiden's schedule is set: He will be visiting The Bed every day till Election Day.

Reactions: nail1988
The Dems have mastered the art of self imposed stupidity. They are always the last ones in the room that gets the joke, and than it has to be told to them.

Haha, you've claimed that this election was over several times. What were you basing that on??? Tea leaves?

You like polls when they say what you want to hear....just like everyone else.

Trump surging in PA ( second poll in last 2 days that show him leading in PA)

Only tells half the story. This represents a dramatic change from their last poll

Trump gained 3.3% since October 12
Trump seems to have cannibalized the Jorgensen, "other," and undecided vote significantly

NO OIL JOE, LOL. That one 30 seconds in that debate may have ruined his run for President, and Trump caught it and hit it out of the park that night. Even the moderator couldn't bail Joe out of that moment.

Last edited:
Only tells half the story. This represents a dramatic change from there last poll

Trump gained 3.3% since October 12
Trump seems to have cannibalized the Jorgensen, "other," and undecided vote significantly

NO OIL JOE, LOL. That one 30 seconds in that debate may have ruined his run for President, and Trump caught it and hit it out of the park that night. Even the moderator couldn't bail Joe out of that moment.
My biggest surprise was a fair moderator. A different world to Chris Wallace. I just wonder if the Democrat moderator was as little of a fan of Joe as we.

My biggest surprise was a fair moderator. A different world to Chris Wallace. I just wonder if the Democrat moderator was as little of a fan of Joe as we.
Well the topics and questions were certainly slanted in favor of Joe, she just didn’t bail him out like Chris did.

Easily Chris Wallace’s worst moment in his career. It was like he was debating for Biden.

Coincidently, Trump's worse debate of his career as well. He fixed it, and dominated the second debate in every way by letting Joe talk and challenging him when the timing was right and jumping on Biden's miscues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT