ADVERTISEMENT

Surprising Early Voting Trend

Oh my.... Sunny look at Texas

Early Voting Numbers In Key States Are Surprising and Good News

In Texas, which some Democrats have deluded themselves into thinking might flip, Republicans are up by 11, 51%-40%. In Michigan, a critical battleground state, it’s 41% to 39%, Republicans. In Ohio, the numbers are looking even better, with 46%-41 of the returned ballots favoring the GOP. In Wisconsin, it’s 40%-38% in the requested ballots, Republicans. Arizona is tied at 36%.

Oh my.... Sunny look at Texas

Early Voting Numbers In Key States Are Surprising and Good News

In Texas, which some Democrats have deluded themselves into thinking might flip, Republicans are up by 11, 51%-40%. In Michigan, a critical battleground state, it’s 41% to 39%, Republicans. In Ohio, the numbers are looking even better, with 46%-41 of the returned ballots favoring the GOP. In Wisconsin, it’s 40%-38% in the requested ballots, Republicans. Arizona is tied at 36%.

When reading these numbers, keep in mind Democrats only chance was building a big lead in early voting then hoping they hold on as Republicans win the election day vote.

The fact that Republicans are already ahead has the democrats scared to death. Trumpslide?

WSJ now projecting the Dems to take the Senate due to downballot distain for Trump. You guys, of course, are oblivious to what’s going on.

As a moderate, I prefer split branches of power, but Trumps failures may have blown that. Back to the first two years of the Obama Admin.

Warren's meeting looks like a cult meeting from the "Following" they were following a crazy Joe as well.

Like 2016? Will you come back to be our court jester? Your village called, and wants it's idiot back.
I see what the Libs are doing with their polling. They are looking at actual election day results and comparing that with their current poll numbers. To get an idea of what we're really looking at they need to compare polls before the election in 2016. That's where Trump has improved nationally overall and especially in the Midwest.

Yeah the moment they brought him out you could clearly tell Biden is in trouble. Obama endorsed Biden almost under protest and the only reason he’s going to campaign for him is Obama hates Trump more
Bath House Barry waited till the last democratic candidate left standing, and that was Groper Joe. I'm sure his choices were the Soy Boy vegan Corey Booker, Whoremala, Beedo O'Roarke, or Mayor Buttgiggly.
We all remember what happened when Bath House campaigned for Cankles Clinton.

Apparently those Florida numbers don't include Miami-Dade County results. Not sure how those will go. What percentage is hispanic?

Like 2016? Will you come back to be our court jester? Your village called, and wants it's idiot back.

He started posting here in 2018. First thing he did was started defending hillary against 'Trumper bots' and he cried to the mods to do something about it.

Course that was back when he was a Gold Member and had some say. Now he's poor and has none.

Reactions: jfegaly
White feminist wife is just home from voting. She checked all R boxes. We can no longer vote straight ticket in Texas.

A young early 30's cowboy asked in a booming voice, "I'm here to vote Trump. Can I vote just for Trump?" He was told, "yes."

I plan to vote tomorrow. I'm a Negro with a 3 digit IQ and I read. Sorry, Don Lemon.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Larry has said he believes the democrats screwed themselves by pushing the lockdown for 2 reasons:

1 - College campuses are locked down, students aren't on campus to vote.

2 - Churches are closed, dems cant run Souls to the Polls which is a staple among Southern black churches in particular.

Early results are showing youth vote is way under-performing for the dems, so he could be onto something. Wouldn't it be karma if the one thing the dems pushed (lockdown) to try to steal the White House, is the one thing that ensures they won't get it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT