ADVERTISEMENT

Surprising Early Voting Trend

Jimbo, I hope you and your family have a complete, rapid recovery from this devastating illness.

it is not a "political weapon" to say that trump's mismanagement of the pandemic (whether it be when he lied to the American people about the gravity of the illness, or how he continually lies about rounding the curve even though it is spiking in many parts of the nation) has cost untold lives.

The country needs someone in the White House that trusts science over fiction, that is willing to put the health and safety of the people ahead of his own personal interests. We've seen trump bungle this, we need Biden's leadership now more than ever.
Wow, did you copy and paste that from Biden's website or from CNN?

lol

Curious, how many patients have you taken care of with COVID 19?
Why do you think it is a "devastating illness" when likely 99% get something akin to a bad cold or less?

And how would Biden have "saved" lives?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Over 220 000 Americans have died due to covid/covid-related complications. Never forget that trump owns that, despite his disgraceful lack of accountability. Choose leadership on November 3.

Biden gives America the best chance at emerging from this preventable disaster.

Het Doc did you think about this? If "china Puppet" Joe gets elected we will have a true Manchurin President.
This is perhaps a way that we Americans can redeem ourselves and atone for being "systemic racist". We can elect "china puppet" Joe. He will then act as a surrogate for the Chinese, which in turn will show that we are so sorry for being systematic racists.

Over 220 000 Americans have died due to covid/covid-related complications. Never forget that trump owns that, despite his disgraceful lack of accountability. Choose leadership on November 3.

Please explain how Biden will do this?

I agree it was preventable, COVID could have been stopped in China when it started, but China didn't do what it needed to to stop it. Once it spread beyond the province borders it was to late.

It is not surprising that Democratic Operatives would bring up the China Virus. The only 2 things the Dims have going for them, Systemic Racism and the China Virus. The first of these is a lie and Trump has dealt with the China Virus better than "China Puppet" Joe would have. How cam anyone with half a brain support the Dimwits anymore.
The 3rd thing the Dimms have going for them is the U. S. national average IQ of 98.

Reactions: jfegaly
Please explain how Biden will do this?

I agree it was preventable, COVID could have been stopped in China when it started, but China didn't do what it needed to to stop it. Once it spread beyond the province borders it was to late.
Advocating mask wearing, promoting social distancing, not pressuring governors to open up before the states are ready, not holding super spreader events, not lying to the American people about the severity of the illness, etc etc etc

And trump is responsible for what happens, despite your efforts to deflect. He was either duped by China ("“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”--tweet from trump), or oblivious to the risk. Either way, the buck stops with him.

Since you are parroting the Democrat propaganda concerning this China Virus, do you also maintain that we, USA, are systemic racists?

Advocating mask wearing, promoting social distancing, not pressuring governors to open up before the states are ready, not holding super spreader events, not lying to the American people about the severity of the illness, etc etc etc

And trump is responsible for what happens, despite your efforts to deflect. He was either duped by China ("“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”--tweet from trump), or oblivious to the risk. Either way, the buck stops with him.

I'm ignoring the hyperbole

Everything you are advocating the CDC (federal agency) as advocated (with frequent revisions) from day one. They are still the current guidelines.
Assuming you mean rallies and not riots (both meet your criteria for "super spreader events), how do you enforce that? This is still America.

How are we lying about the severity of the illness?
98% recovery rate
95% never need hospitalization
Those are the actual numbers

So please clarify, w/o a copy or paste, but in your own words:
1) What will you do different than what the CDC is already recommending
2) How will you enforce what you want to do different given our current laws
3) How are the numbers lying about the severity of this illness

Since you are parroting the Democrat propaganda concerning this China Virus, do you also maintain that we, USA, are systemic racists?
tenor.gif

The 3rd thing the Dimms have going for them is the U. S. national average IQ of 98.
Hey sunny, I saw somewhere back that you have Choctaw heritage. We may be distant cousins. My great grandmother on my dads' side was a full blooded Choctaw Indian Squaw.

So, Biden would do what Europe is doing. Failing miserably.

I want to apologize if I misled some of you, it was not intentional. We are still awaiting the test my wife took after being around a friend who ended up in the emergency room with the virus. Thank God, no indication subject to the results of my wives test results that we have it. Sorry again for any misunderstanding.

I want to apologize if I misled some of you, it was not intentional. We are still awaiting the test my wife took after being around a friend who ended up in the emergency room with the virus. Thank God, no indication subject to the results of my wives test results that we have it. Sorry again for any misunderstanding.
I hope and pray y'all are negative Jimbo. You are in the the age range that I do worry about the most. STOOPID CHINA!!!

Because 220,000 people wouldn't have died if Joe had been POTUS?

I have a hard time believing that anyone is actually that gullible...but maybe I underestimate you sir.

Because 220,000 people wouldn't have died if Joe had been POTUS?

I have a hard time believing that anyone is actually that gullible...but maybe I underestimate you sir.
Honestly, objectively, had he handled COVID like he handled H1N1, you could argue far more would have died. We know he would not have started the travel ban to China as early as Trump did.

Misinformation. Only 6% died FROM covid. The other 94% died WITH it.

No apologies necessary. Communication in writing is sometimes difficult. I continue to send best wishes for you and your friends and hope for the best outcomes for all. I am hearing that we have learned a lot about the treatment of this Virus so that survival is greatly improved. I am like you in that I am old and I also have what they call co-morbidities. So I am in the most vulnerable class. I recently took a Covid test because I felt ill. You can imagine my relief when the test came back negative.

Hey sunny, I saw somewhere back that you have Choctaw heritage. We may be distant cousins. My great grandmother on my dads' side was a full blooded Choctaw Indian Squaw.
nothergator, I am 1/8 Cherokee. My DNA ethnicity analysis was done at Genelex Labs in Seattle in 2008 for $600. Genelex is the Oprah Winfry Lab that's tested a number of celebrities back in the day.

My second oldest grandson's spouse is card carrying Choctaw.

I never use the term squaw. Some Indians find the term offensive.

Reactions: nail1988
nothergator, I am 1/8 Cherokee. My DNA ethnicity analysis was done at Genelex Labs in Seattle in 2008 for $600. Genelex is the Oprah Winfry Lab that's tested a number of celebrities back in the day.

This you?

504d2f8db5af9.image.jpg

Reactions: nail1988

I deeply apologize for using an offensive term. I don't usually do that. My bad. I really, really mean that.

No apologies necessary. Communication in writing is sometimes difficult. I continue to send best wishes for you and your friends and hope for the best outcomes for all. I am hearing that we have learned a lot about the treatment of this Virus so that survival is greatly improved. I am like you in that I am old and I also have what they call co-morbidities. So I am in the most vulnerable class. I recently took a Covid test because I felt ill. You can imagine my relief when the test came back negative.
Me too (test) found out I have COPD. The one thing as I was getting older I did not want.......jim

@nothergator (in red hat) in the company of Indians (aka, The Nation)

ap_19019762910578_wide-bd17afa9f54a41919b49652ebc4920eaeaa224a6.jpg
I am proud to be placed into the shoes of that young man. Unfortunately in real life I'm a lot older than he is. That youngin as you will remember did us all proud as to showing respect and courtesy to one of our fellow brothers of the Indian Nation. I was tickled to death to hear the "useful idiots" of the mainstream Media have to pay for their phony lying ways.
Don't give it a thought. I threw that in as you might one day find yourself in the company of a gang of Indians. I always use the term Nation. Some of the old guys might not like the white man's "tribe" term.
Thanks for the reprieve Sun. When it comes to race, I used to consider myself a Breed. According to our mom and dad, me and my Bros and Sissies, we are 1 part Indian, 2 parts Irish and 1 part Dutch. Use to be, whenever I was filling out a personal info sheet I could never find a box for Breed so I just left race blank or sometimes put in NA standing for "not applicable". I have tried to teach my kids not to participate in any of this race business because it doesn't involve any of the good things in life. Now that I have gotten older and maybe can blame stuff on being "senile", I am starting to toy with the idea of going as a "redneck". I mean this would not be a popular choice and people will hate on me for no reason but still I think the "rednecks" are getting a bad rap and I'm afraid if I don't stand up for them nobody else will.

I am proud to be placed into the shoes of that young man. Unfortunately in real life I'm a lot older than he is. That youngin as you will remember did us all proud as to showing respect and courtesy to one of our fellow brothers of the Indian Nation. I was tickled to death to hear the "useful idiots" of the mainstream Media have to pay for their phony lying ways.

Thanks for the reprieve Sun. When it comes to race, I used to consider myself a Breed. According to our mom and dad, me and my Bros and Sissies, we are 1 part Indian, 2 parts Irish and 1 part Dutch. Use to be, whenever I was filling out a personal info sheet I could never find a box for Breed so I just left race blank or sometimes put in NA standing for "not applicable". I have tried to teach my kids not to participate in any of this race business because it doesn't involve any of the good things in life. Now that I have gotten older and maybe can blame stuff on being "senile", I am starting to toy with the idea of going as a "redneck". I mean this would not be a popular choice and people will hate on me for no reason but still I think the "rednecks" are getting a bad rap and I'm afraid if I don't stand up for them nobody else will.
That funny. I cant find on any form, English, Irish, Indian, and Netherlands.

I'll say again and will keep on saying it I choose to believe respected polls that show the Pres has a ways to go in most of the important states. Nail, no need to argue man, polls are run by people some with an agenda. In am waiting for election say for some accuracy. There is no animosity in my discussions with you, I respect where you are coming from.......jim

I'll say again and will keep on saying it I choose to believe respected polls that show the Pres has a ways to go in most of the important states. Nail, no need to argue man, polls are run by people some with an agenda. In am waiting for election say for some accuracy. There is no animosity in my discussions with you, I respect where you are coming from.......jim
I guess the issue and the discussion point is what you consider to be "reputable." In 2016 all of these "reputable" polls got it wrong and the few that were laughed at before the 2016 election go it right and what we are seeing again this year is a damn near exact replay of 2016.

If they get it wrong again, it should be the end of the concept of "polling" in this nation.

Jimbo, we agree on one thing. We both cant wait for this election to be over. Unfortunately I think the dems are going to try and drag it out.
My friend, it looks like you are thinking that Trump is going to make another miraculous recovery. I think Trump will try to drag it out now he has the loaded Supreme Court, But not Biden..........Just a few more days...........jim

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT