ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump Must Consider Annihilating the GOP to Reverse Electoral Impropriety

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Interesting read about the GOP and republican chicken littles. In part, it said:

President Trump must play hardball to defend his legacy, which is now inextricably tied with the fate of America. He must make it clear to Republican leaders that if this steal is not overturned, then the Republican Party goes down with him. The prospect of a viable independent “America First” political party led by Trump and bolstered by his loyalists in the GOP would make the likes of McCarthy and McConnell fall in line rather quickly. Republican leaders are feeling pressure from the other side, and now the Silent Majority must flex its muscle to keep them from faltering.
Millions of Trump supporters being whipped into a frenzy demanding that their Republican lawmakers show fealty to this new collective would effectively destroy the GOP. It may help the Democrats temporarily, but the short-term losses would be worth it to end Republican cowardice forever. The master maneuverer in the White House has the political capital to pull off such a gambit, and right now, he has nothing to lose. It’s time to bring the Republican establishment to heel, once and for all, by going nuclear on its leaders.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/presi...ing-the-gop-to-reverse-electoral-impropriety/

Reactions: blubo and nail1988
Interesting read about the GOP and republican chicken littles. In part, it said:

President Trump must play hardball to defend his legacy, which is now inextricably tied with the fate of America. He must make it clear to Republican leaders that if this steal is not overturned, then the Republican Party goes down with him. The prospect of a viable independent “America First” political party led by Trump and bolstered by his loyalists in the GOP would make the likes of McCarthy and McConnell fall in line rather quickly. Republican leaders are feeling pressure from the other side, and now the Silent Majority must flex its muscle to keep them from faltering.
Millions of Trump supporters being whipped into a frenzy demanding that their Republican lawmakers show fealty to this new collective would effectively destroy the GOP. It may help the Democrats temporarily, but the short-term losses would be worth it to end Republican cowardice forever. The master maneuverer in the White House has the political capital to pull off such a gambit, and right now, he has nothing to lose. It’s time to bring the Republican establishment to heel, once and for all, by going nuclear on its leaders.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/presi...ing-the-gop-to-reverse-electoral-impropriety/

They are all quislings. Cowards

Grand Ole Party signed its death sentence when they didn't 100% of them back Trump.

It was the George Clooney scene from Ocean's 11: "You're either in, or you're out. Right now."

Most pubs sided with the establishment. Their political futures are done with the GOP.
Did you really have to mention the p¥ssy leftist, George cLooney?

Washington down to 3k men, starving, with no help led the victory at Trenton. That’s all anyone ( especially the gutless GOP ) need to know. You must stand your ground

Nail gets it.

OMG I can't back Trump! The media is saying he is done! Is saying Sidney is a loon! OMG people will MAKE FUN OF ME if I back Trump and he loses!

Again, this is a time for wolves, not panicked sheep. In DC and on this board.

Nail gets it.

OMG I can't back Trump! The media is saying he is done! Is saying Sidney is a loon! OMG people will MAKE FUN OF ME if I back Trump and he loses!

Again, this is a time for wolves, not panicked sheep. In DC and on this board.
I agree and in the next few days to weeks let's see how many of these fake republicans will come of their shells and follow along. I know one thing's for sure. We all have memories and we all will LEGALLY vote them out next time around if they stay hidden and afraid to confront the pressure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT