ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for the dems and RINOs here: Why does everyone still love Trump?

Ghost forget about stolen elections, my question is this and I’m not being sarcastic or picking or joking, but seriously, are you gonna be ok when he gets his tail kicked again in 2024?
VERY serious question. Will you stare square up at the sky...and start screaming again when he does? Because if you think that brain dead POS Brandon has ANY chance against WHOEVER he runs against..you are dumber than a bag of hammers, son.

Oaths mean nothing anymore in this evil-ran world.

Sorry freezeee, but oaths and a sacred oath still mean much to all those that still believe that any human is only as good as their word, with a looking in the eyes and a strong handshake as the icing. 🤓

For the truly evil of the world, oaths have never meant anything more than a jerk's punch-line, and this is not new...

It's like the big blue run cities that many of the news commentators exist in, believe that the whole world is falling apart, while the mostly rural area of N.E. Florida that I live in is still much the same as it's always been.

In my area, we don't love or hate Trump, but we can appreciate anyone that stands up for the Constitution and for the MAGA platform, and we still believe that walls were intended for the traitors to their oaths....

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Sorry freezeee, but oaths and sacred oath still mean much to all those that still believe that any human is only as good as their word, with a looking in the eyes and a strong handshake as the icing. 🤓

For the truly evil of the world, oaths have never meant anything more that a jerk's punch-line, and this is not new...

It's like the big blue run cities that many of the news commentators exist in, believe that the whole world is falling apart, while the mostly rural area of N.E. Florida that I live in is still much the same as it's always been.

In my area, we don't love or hate Trump, but we can appreciate anyone that stands up for the Constitution and for the MAGA platform...
I do not believe he meant us.....

VERY serious question. Will you stare square up at the sky...and start screaming again when he does? Because if you think that brain dead POS Brandon has ANY chance against WHOEVER he runs against..you are dumber than a bag of hammers, son.
Cheaters always have a chance.

When we finally decide we have had enough and stop them from cheating, then he's done. But the only two people I see sounding the drum that we have to stop the cheating are Trump and Kari Lake, and the RINOs here can't tell them to JUST MOVE ON fast enough.

2024 will be the most pivotal election since the Civil War. Either we stop them from cheating and Trump comes back, or they steal another one and National Divorce is on.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

Cheaters always have a chance.

When we finally decide we have had enough and stop them from cheating, then he's done. But the only two people I see sounding the drum that we have to stop the cheating are Trump and Kari Lake, and the RINOs here can't tell them to JUST MOVE ON fast enough.

2024 will be the most pivotal election since the Civil War. Either we stop them from cheating and Trump comes back, or they steal another one and National Divorce is on.
Mark Zuckerberg says he won't spend $400 million on the 2024 election as he did in 2020. The Pub nomminee might actually have a chance.

The US average IQ is a paltry 98, not low enough to have 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for any Dimm shrub.

Chapter 7, Zuckerberg Should be in Jail is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

bZgd9Drq15Pu.png

Trump changed parties at age 67 but continued donations to both parties. After defeating the Godmother of the Clinton crime family, Trump over night became a racist and hated women.

Absolutely. And it's just as ridiculous for them to believe that Trump is a racist as it would be for me to believe that he's a conservative just like me. He just isn't either thing.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Absolutely. And it's just as ridiculous for them to believe that Trump is a racist as it would be for me to believe that he's a conservative just like me. He just isn't either thing.
The racist and homophobe thing cracks me up. He's gotten multiple awards from the alphabet and black communities, I think there's a picture of AL AND JESSE giving him one somewhere.

The racist and homophobe thing cracks me up. He's gotten multiple awards from the alphabet and black communities, I think there's a picture of AL AND JESSE giving him one somewhere.

So it stands to reason that either...

A) Trump was the lefts kind of racist back then and his behavior was acceptable

B) Hold onto your hat, this will be a shock to your senses...it's disinformation and indoctrination from our beloved 4th estate

Mark Zuckerberg says he won't spend $400 million on the 2024 election as he did in 2020. The Pub nomminee might actually have a chance.

The US average IQ is a paltry 98, not low enough to have 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for any Dimm shrub.

Chapter 7, Zuckerberg Should be in Jail is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

what’s this ?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT