ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for the Trump haters here

That's a lot shorter answer than mine. Good work! :)
I wonder if @bradleygator even noticed that his cut and paste said Trump's 2021 budget called for a 1 trillion deficit, but actual debt increased by $1.5 trillion.

Trump wasn't President in 2021.

This is why it's pointless to attempt to have an honest conversation with Trump haters. If a dem did the exact same things Trump has done, they would want him put on Mount Rushmore.

Trump does it, they want him put in jail. Cannot reason with insane people.

Ok, take out 2020. He added 4 trillion in debt in 3 years. Does that count as fiscal conservatism?
Based on the chart I furnished, 3.1 trillion dollars, taking into account the largest tax cut in decades. Now look at Obama's last 3 years. 2.8 trillion dollars in 3 years with high AF tax rates. Negligible difference. Furthermore, Trump's economy and GDP was roaring headed into 2020. Who knows if those numbers weren't going to come down without the Wu Kung Flu? Roaring economy, higher GDP, higher tax revenues. We'll never know, but what we do know is people had more money in their pockets without any noticeable change in net government deficit additions.

Use 2014-2016 for Obama, use 2017-2019 for Trump. That is apples to apples comparatively.

Based on the chart I furnished, 3.1 trillion dollars, taking into account the largest tax cut in decades. Now look at Obama's last 3 years. 2.8 trillion dollars in 3 years with high AF tax rates. Negligible difference. Furthermore, Trump's economy and GDP was roaring headed into 2020. Who knows if those numbers weren't going to come down without the Wu Kung Flu? Roaring economy, higher GDP, higher tax revenues. We'll never know, but what we do know is people had more money in their pockets without any noticeable change in net government deficit additions.

Use 2014-2016 for Obama, use 2017-2019 for Trump. That is apples to apples comparatively.
“Negligible difference”

This is my point.

So Trump did better than obama and Hiden....yet the dems here hate Trump and love obama and ole joe.

IOW, dems put their politics before their country. Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT