ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for the Trump haters here

I admittedly don't know what can be done. The states can do mostly as they wish.

I don't think repeatedly complaining about 2020 is going to have any impact.

I only bring up Trump's assholiness to try to help you guys understand why Pedo Joe is in the Oval Office.
And Hiden's bunch of dumbasses want to overrule that constitutional roadblock that ensures holding free and fair elections have a prayer......... by controlling them at the federal level. Fortunately, we haven't completely lost the Alamo.............yet.

Are they? I thought that was the whole point from the Trump haters here: That these 81M people really didn't care for Hiden and wouldn't have voted but their HATRED FOR TRUMP was so INTENSE that they had to get off their couch and vote for him.

How many times has @Uniformed_ReRe told us that 81M didn't vote for Hiden, they voted AGAINST Trump?

Which makes the 'logic' even more insane.

The story is that America, arguably the laziest nation on earth, found a reason for 81M voters to be motivated to get off their couches and stand in line for hours, to vote for a guy they hate.

Donald J Trump. The guy that lowered their taxes, raised their pay, lowered their crime and made them safer than any President in history. And because he brought all that happiness, prosperity and safety to their lives, they prompted voted him out of office, cause they wanted no part of any of that.

And HERE is the best part: It will happen again in 22 months. In November of 2024, we will be told that 85M people voted for Donald J Trump. But it won't matter, cause we will ALSO be told that 90M people voted AGAINST him.

Just like we were in November of 2020.

Correct.

I admittedly don't know what can be done. The states can do mostly as they wish.

I don't think repeatedly complaining about 2020 is going to have any impact.

I only bring up Trump's assholiness to try to help you guys understand why Pedo Joe is in the Oval Office.
Not even just the states...Mayors cheated in large cities

Reactions: NavigatorII
There were shenanigans. Maybe enough to turn the election. (You believe it was enough)

Trump harmed himself a with a lack of political discipline. Maybe enough to lose the election. (I believe it was enough)

And I am uninformed and you are informed. From where do you get your information? Are you like an investigator involved first hand?
I READ, SLEEP and have eaten this stuff for 45 years. My Dad watched CSPAN for HOURS...every day. As a child...news was on the TV..not cartoons or citcoms. Books, documentaries, YouTube. Not that I love politics. I HATE politics. But when you love your Country...this stuff is THE most important stuff in the world. Look, I am not trying to call YOU out. But if you cannot see the very obvious things that are brought up here, you never will. If you REALLY think 81 million people voted for a dementia ridden lying, NEVER accomplished ANYTHING in 47 years in political office, hide in the basement POS because the other guy...who got MORE VOTES than ANY President EVER seeking re election is a meany?...I do not know what else I can say to you. ESPECIALLY when it is 100% proven that the FBI,CIA NSA and other alphabet agencies did their BEST to derail him with BS impeachments, lying on FISA applications, fake investigations that they KNEW 100% was made up by the opposing political campaign, withoulding Hunters computer info and having 50 "EXPERTS" lie when they KNEW it was real....you are beyond help my friend. And you fit in UNFORTUNATELY with the large majority of Americans that just do not keep up with what happens in our Country. I cannot spell it out any better than that

I READ, SLEEP and have eaten this stuff for 45 years. My Dad watched CSPAN for HOURS...every day. As a child...news was on the TV..not cartoons or citcoms. Books, documentaries, YouTube. Not that I love politics. I HATE politics. But when you love your Country...this stuff is THE most important stuff in the world. Look, I am not trying to call YOU out. But if you cannot see the very obvious things that are brought up here, you never will. If you REALLY think 81 million people voted for a dementia ridden lying, NEVER accomplished ANYTHING in 47 years in political office, hide in the basement POS because the other guy...who got MORE VOTES than ANY President EVER seeking re election is a meany?...I do not know what else I can say to you. ESPECIALLY when it is 100% proven that the FBI,CIA NSA and other alphabet agencies did their BEST to derail him with BS impeachments, lying on FISA applications, fake investigations that they KNEW 100% was made up by the opposing political campaign, withoulding Hunters computer info and having 50 "EXPERTS" lie when they KNEW it was real....you are beyond help my friend. And you fit in UNFORTUNATELY with the large majority of Americans that just do not keep up with what happens in our Country. I cannot spell it out any better than that
So you get your information from the media.....news, books, youtube, twitter?, etc....just like everyone else.

WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THIS??? IT IS SO OBVIOUS!!
They see it. They don't care cause the cheating booted out the guy that they hate.

I will say again: I would take Hiden in 2024 in an INSTANT if it meant all future presidential elections were secure.

Because I put what's best for the nation I love, over what I want today. The Trump haters can't say that.

First, Kaine asking for a full special counsel is completely pointless. He's on the same team as Hiden, so that's all theatrics.

Second, it would be game over IF someone not involved in the same scheme was in charge of bringing people to justice. That's precisely why Trump scares the blue blazes out of them: He's not part of their crime family.

If you'll recall, I predicted this months ago. I said immediately following the midterms, they would remove Hiden, and in the process try to claim Trump needed to be removed for the same reason. I assumed they would use Hiden's health, but instead they are going with classified documents.

Here's what I suspect will happen next: They will impeach Hiden. Of course in the process they will attempt to make the case that Hiden and Trump did the same thing, so barring Hiden from office is effectively barring Trump from office as well. The Trump haters will love it, and restoke calls for DeSantis running in 2024.

Once Hiden is out of the way, Kamala will nominate Michelle to be her VP. She will briskly be approved by both the House and Senate.

After a few months on the job, Kamala will announce she's not running in 2024, but she's been SO IMPRESSED with the job Michelle has done, that she should run.

Michelle then announces she is running in 2024, probably sometime in the early Fall..
The right doesn’t have the balls to impeach Biden. I think the logic is sound but right still has too many rinos that have no sack.

The right doesn’t have the balls to impeach Biden. I think the logic is sound but right still has too many rinos that have no sack.
Impeaching Hiden is ultimately pointless and the left will only allow it if they feel they need to get rid of Hiden and he won't go along with it, or if they think they can hurt Trump in the process.

obama/susan rice/soros will be in charge. Until we 'impeach' them, the rest is window dressing.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
That must be it. You realize that news with which you agree is credible.
Actually most conservatives do the exact opposite. We use information shared in the media, and via other sources as a START of research. Most libs and RINOs accept or reject it blindly based on what the information contains.

Here's an example: Recently I came across an account on Truth Social that was posting confirmation of a lot of long-held rumors about certain people in DC. Rumors that I often wanted to believe were true.

If I had been a lib or RINO, i would have run here and posted what I found and claimed it was true. This is how we end up with threads from @kalimgoodman about Trump EATING classified documents.

Instead, I did some research into the person's claims. I found out quickly that his information was not only incorrect, but others claimed he had a history of intentionally spreading false information, then selling merch.

So I stopped listening to this person, once I did my research and discovered they were sharing bad information.

Just curious, when's the last time you investigated a media report that was negative toward Trump?

I can guess.

Actually most conservatives do the exact opposite. We use information shared in the media, and via other sources as a START of research. Most libs and RINOs accept or reject it blindly based on what the information contains.

Here's an example: Recently I came across an account on Truth Social that was posting confirmation of a lot of long-held rumors about certain people in DC. Rumors that I often wanted to believe were true.

If I had been a lib or RINO, i would have run here and posted what I found and claimed it was true. This is how we end up with threads from @kalimgoodman about Trump EATING classified documents.

Instead, I did some research into the person's claims. I found out quickly that his information was not only incorrect, but others claimed he had a history of intentionally spreading false information, then selling merch.

So I stopped listening to this person, once I did my research and discovered they were sharing bad information.

Just curious, when's the last time you investigated a media report that was negative toward Trump?

I can guess.
He is a part time news follower trying to talk big boy stuff with an empty warchest

I can guess.
So, people you agree with politically are smarter and more aware than people you don't agree with. A LOT of people on both sides feel that way. ;)

Have I 'investigated' a media report that was negative toward Trump? How would I do that? Look at what other media sources are saying? Yeah, I guess I've done that informally.

He is a part time news follower trying to talk big boy stuff with an empty warchest
Let me guess....you have scientifically debunked every single negative story about Trump by 'investigating' on right wing media sites. Am I right or am I right?

Trump is almighty and anyone who disagrees is just plain stupid. (See how aware I can be?)

Let me guess....you have scientifically debunked every single negative story about Trump by 'investigating' on right wing media sites. Am I right or am I right?

Trump is almighty and anyone who disagrees is just plain stupid. (See how aware I can be?)
Did Trump break your heart, son? You are consumed with him. Crush? Want to have his baby? You are really kind of weird for him! BTW..pay attention here and you MAY learn something sdo that when you post...you do not look so "challenged"

Did Trump break your heart, son? You are consumed with him. Crush? Want to have his baby? You are really kind of weird for him! BTW..pay attention here and you MAY learn something sdo that when you post...you do not look so "challenged"
Trump is an entertaining topic. People have very strong opinions (and they're all convinced they're right).

So, people you agree with politically are smarter and more aware than people you don't agree with. A LOT of people on both sides feel that way. ;)

Have I 'investigated' a media report that was negative toward Trump? How would I do that? Look at what other media sources are saying? Yeah, I guess I've done that informally.
First step is to assess the bias of the outlet you read the story in.

Then try to find stories from the opposite bias and compare facts.

But sometimes the media are so aligned and things are so made up it's hard, in those cases you just have to wait. The truth almost always bubbles to the top. The rumor that had hookers peeing on a hotel bed in Moscow is an example...it was so ridiculous only left wing outlets are pushing it. Years later we can confirm the whole thing was a total lie.

This isn't a smart/dumb issue - its an agenda and bias issue. The power of omission is the most nefarious power the media wields.

First step is to assess the bias of the outlet you read the story in.

Then try to find stories from the opposite bias and compare facts.

But sometimes the media are so aligned and things are so made up it's hard, in those cases you just have to wait. The truth almost always bubbles to the top. The rumor that had hookers peeing on a hotel bed in Moscow is an example...it was so ridiculous only left wing outlets are pushing it. Years later we can confirm the whole thing was a total lie.

This isn't a smart/dumb issue - its an agenda and bias issue. The power of omission is the most nefarious power the media wields.
It's absolutely an agenda and bias issue!

I've been on the internet since Al Gore invented it. I believe that 90% of the people who argue issues simply give credibility to sources which agree with their own personal opinion. Not many people truly research an issue to determine the facts....they research an issue to find sources that support their already established opinion.

I simply want to know how YOU handle it. You seem to be a bit secretive.
The first step is I care. You clearly don't care about ensuring election integrity (Because that could help prove that Trump really won in 2020) and you clearly don't care about verifying negative information about Trump (Because that might prove that he really didn't do that insanely outlandish thing he is claimed to have done). Since you don't care, you have no desire to actually get off your porch and do something.

Here's what intelligent, emotionally balanced people do: They vet sources. You look at the sources' track record. Is the information they publish consistently accurate? If so, you keep listening to them. On the other hand, if the information is consistently inaccurate, you stop listening to them.

Trump haters don't do this. They vet sources based on WHAT THEY ARE TELLING THEM. If a source tells you that Trump is an asshole, there's no need in your mind to vet if that is accurate. By telling you want you want to hear, that makes the information credible in your mind.

You vet for content. I vet for accuracy.

• Haha
Reactions: GatorTheo
The first step is I care. You clearly don't care about ensuring election integrity (Because that could help prove that Trump really won in 2020) and you clearly don't care about verifying negative information about Trump (Because that might prove that he really didn't do that insanely outlandish thing he is claimed to have done). Since you don't care, you have no desire to actually get off your porch and do something.

Here's what intelligent, emotionally balanced people do: They vet sources. You look at the sources' track record. Is the information they publish consistently accurate? If so, you keep listening to them. On the other hand, if the information is consistently inaccurate, you stop listening to them.

Trump haters don't do this. They vet sources based on WHAT THEY ARE TELLING THEM. If a source tells you that Trump is an asshole, there's no need in your mind to vet if that is accurate. By telling you want you want to hear, that makes the information credible in your mind.

So people who agree with you really know what they're talking about.

So people who agree with you really know what they're talking about.
That has nothing to do with the vetting of sources.

When did you realize that the FBI raid on Trump was a scam and that Trump had done nothing wrong?

When did you realize that Trump was never a Russian agent?

When did you realize that Trump had never traveled to Moscow and paid hookers to pee on the same bed obama slept in?

The answers to those questions will say a lot about whether you vet for accuracy, or vet for content. You can keep your answers to yourself.

Reactions: fatman76

Ghost...this may be your best post. It is SO spot on.

That has nothing to do with the vetting of sources.

When did you realize that the FBI raid on Trump was a scam and that Trump had done nothing wrong? IMMEDIATELY...I knew that Trump really loves America, and even since he was young has wanted the same exact things for America. He feels our allies and trading partners have been ripping us off(which they have, because our politicians have been getting kick backs and say NOTHING but "show me my money") both sides

When did you realize that Trump was never a Russian agent?same as above...the only people in my entire lifetime that have colluded with our enemies have been democrats...and guess what....same thing this time. Trump NEVER, EVER colluded with Russia

When did you realize that Trump had never traveled to Moscow and paid hookers to pee on the same bed obama slept in? I actually thought that may have had some legs....but it was days I suppose. I could see a ultra rich person doing kinky things like that...hell I would.

The answers to those questions will say a lot about whether you vet for accuracy, or vet for content. You can keep your answers to yourself.
Let me answer these...and it will be something he can compare himself to

I'm not going to deal with stolen elections.

You shouldn't either, even if your guy "won".
It's insane how these people think. It has to be brainwashing.

And @Uniformed_ReRe is an intelligent person. But what he's saying here is completely moronic.

He's thinking emotionally, instead of logically. Like the other Trump haters, he doesn't care if Trump was cheated, he cares that Trump isn't president.

Anyone that cares about a world past their nose can see how horrible of a precedent that's setting. If we could somehow remove @Uniformed_ReRe's emotional attachment to this election, he could see it as well.

I remember having these same conversations with these same people over covid. Amazing how certain people saw no problem with forcing people to take the shot in order to get on a plane, or keep a job, or enter a stadium, or participate in the basic functions of society.

Then, as now, we begged these people to think about the PRECEDENT this is setting.

Spoiled brat politics. Give me what I want TODAY, I don't care what it means for tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT