ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for the Trump haters here

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Let's say a major MSM story was about to break involving Trump. The story would claim that Trump had a server installed at Mar-Lago in 2017 and he used that server to send intelligence to, then he sold access to that server to Russia. So they could access the intelligence whenever they wanted. And before he left the Oval Office in 2021, he grabbed all the classified documents he could and took them back with him to Florida. When he hosts golf tournaments and functions, he would use them as a cover to let foreign powers peruse his stache of documents, and buy the ones they want.

Let's say an exclusive will be coming out soon detailing all this. If this were to happen, what would be your reaction to this news that Trump was using his office to acquire classified documents and sell them to our enemies, for massive profit?

What should happen to Trump if he did this? Anything?

Let's say a major MSM story was about to break involving Trump. The story would claim that Trump had a server installed at Mar-Lago in 2017 and he used that server to send intelligence to, then he sold access to that server to Russia. So they could access the intelligence whenever they wanted. And before he left the Oval Office in 2021, he grabbed all the classified documents he could and took them back with him to Florida. When he hosts golf tournaments and functions, he would use them as a cover to let foreign powers peruse his stache of documents, and buy the ones they want.

Let's say an exclusive will be coming out soon detailing all this. If this were to happen, what would be your reaction to this news that Trump was using his office to acquire classified documents and sell them to our enemies, for massive profit?

Trump? Execute him for treason.

Biden? I’d just need to hear a reasonable explanation.

Provocative. By the way, Tim Kaine wants a full special counsel.

Again, if the Biden classified documents were tied to Hunter Biden, in a scheme similar to the above, it is "game over".

The questions then are two-fold:

1. What "Game over" means
2. How wide is the "blast radius"

Reactions: BCSpell
There won't be a blast radius.

This isn't an IED or a grenade.

It's a breaching operation with a shaped charge. The only damage that will occur will happen to the people they planned to take down.

Again, if the Biden classified documents were tied to Hunter Biden, in a scheme similar to the above, it is "game over".
First, Kaine asking for a full special counsel is completely pointless. He's on the same team as Hiden, so that's all theatrics.

Second, it would be game over IF someone not involved in the same scheme was in charge of bringing people to justice. That's precisely why Trump scares the blue blazes out of them: He's not part of their crime family.

If you'll recall, I predicted this months ago. I said immediately following the midterms, they would remove Hiden, and in the process try to claim Trump needed to be removed for the same reason. I assumed they would use Hiden's health, but instead they are going with classified documents.

Here's what I suspect will happen next: They will impeach Hiden. Of course in the process they will attempt to make the case that Hiden and Trump did the same thing, so barring Hiden from office is effectively barring Trump from office as well. The Trump haters will love it, and restoke calls for DeSantis running in 2024.

Once Hiden is out of the way, Kamala will nominate Michelle to be her VP. She will briskly be approved by both the House and Senate.

After a few months on the job, Kamala will announce she's not running in 2024, but she's been SO IMPRESSED with the job Michelle has done, that she should run.

Michelle then announces she is running in 2024, probably sometime in the early Fall..

Reactions: fatman76
If you'll recall, I predicted this months ago. I said immediately following the midterms, they would remove Hiden, and in the process try to claim Trump needed to be removed for the same reason. I assumed they would use Hiden's health, but instead they are going with classified documents. .
This is the exact argument gatorspeed is using in the other thread...

My guess is BSC hasn't come around, but as soon as CNN tells him to he will.

We already know there were documents about Ukraine in the first batch.

Well, lets see:

1. Trump, as President, had authority to take documents and to declassify documents. Trump was negotiating/working with Archives on which documents he could keep and which ones they needed back. Archives comes to his house and takes 15 boxes of documents and ensures that the others are being kept under lock. As a former President, with secret service protection, a log is kept with every visitor to Mar-A Lago. Then out of no where, DOJ/FBI raid Trump's house, takes anything and everything they can, including personal items like magazines and passports, no inventory on what they were there to collect.

2. Biden, as Senator and VP, didn't have authority to take documents home and no authority to declassify. So far, documents found at every former office and also every home that has been "searched" (searched by Biden's people) owned by Biden. Even though they claim to do "doing the right thing", in reality, they contacted the White House when these documents were found, NOT THE DOJ, in an attempt to keep this covered up. In fact, the story was covered up for 2 plus months. No DOJ/FBI raid on any of Biden's properties or former offices. FBI working with Biden attorney. At least one house has not even been searched, yet. And claiming that no records were kept of visitors. Oh and I almost forgot, the "think tank" where the first documents were found has direct ties to the Chinese.

Some how, some way, do not think game over means anything when it comes to Biden and appears to be no blast radius.

Last edited:
Reactions: WW HEISENBERG

Tim Kaine? I cannot believe you even posted this, because you made his point better than he did himself. Who else? How many news outlets are covering this fairly? How many lefties are coming forward NOT trying o justify this by comparing it to Trump? (NONE) Why was there no raid? Why are his lawyers allowed to be present, and even go clear the areas before the DOJ gets there? It just amazes me how Trump was investigated for over 4 years...and the families that were REALLY crooked Clinton's and Brandon's that were selling access and who knows what else to our enemies.

This is the exact argument gatorspeed is using in the other thread...

My guess is BSC hasn't come around, but as soon as CNN tells him to he will.
Hiden's only real job was to be the fall guy that takes out Trump on his way out the door.

This is why I think they will run Michelle in 2024. The media will go gaga over her, and the RINOs will totally believe SHE could get the 81M votes that they really don't think Hiden got, but they can't dare admit that publicly.

As we saw after they left office, the obamas have no pull whatsoever when it comes to politics. But the media has spent the last 15 years spinning that America loves them as much as they do, so the cheating will be far more believable.

Reactions: fatman76
First, Kaine asking for a full special counsel is completely pointless. He's on the same team as Hiden, so that's all theatrics.

Second, it would be game over IF someone not involved in the same scheme was in charge of bringing people to justice. That's precisely why Trump scares the blue blazes out of them: He's not part of their crime family.

If you'll recall, I predicted this months ago. I said immediately following the midterms, they would remove Hiden, and in the process try to claim Trump needed to be removed for the same reason. I assumed they would use Hiden's health, but instead they are going with classified documents.

Here's what I suspect will happen next: They will impeach Hiden. Of course in the process they will attempt to make the case that Hiden and Trump did the same thing, so barring Hiden from office is effectively barring Trump from office as well. The Trump haters will love it, and restoke calls for DeSantis running in 2024.

Once Hiden is out of the way, Kamala will nominate Michelle to be her VP. She will briskly be approved by both the House and Senate.

After a few months on the job, Kamala will announce she's not running in 2024, but she's been SO IMPRESSED with the job Michelle has done, that she should run.

Michelle then announces she is running in 2024, probably sometime in the early Fall..
You may be 10,000 percent right. Getting a DeSantis versus Michelle Obama would be a clash of the titans. She is saavier than Hilary, far less "crooked" and will play very well in the suburbs.

Only item is the VP area. Would she really play second fiddle to Kamala? She can run circles around Kamala - but if this is part of a brokered long term play (e.g. Kamala would otherwise never be president, Michele can get office without running, etc.) this could be brilliant - which makes it plausible.

Tim Kaine? I cannot believe you even posted this, because you made his point better than he did himself. Who else? How many news outlets are covering this fairly? How many lefties are coming forward NOT trying o justify this by comparing it to Trump? (NONE) Why was there no raid? Why are his lawyers allowed to be present, and even go clear the areas before the DOJ gets there? It just amazes me how Trump was investigated for over 4 years...and the families that were REALLY crooked Clinton's and Brandon's that were selling access and who knows what else to our enemies.
Take my comment, in no way, defending Biden or the MSM coverage of it. It's important to look at the broad actors and actions.

My point was that even Kaine is saying that this looks bad and requires a special counsel. Schumer is still in denial mode.

Now, the question is whether there is a far broader, multi-move arrangement under way as Ghost suggested. It could absolutely be the case.

This is why I think they will run Michelle in 2024. The media will go gaga over her, and the RINOs will totally believe SHE could get the 81M votes that they really don't think Hiden got, but they can't dare admit that publicly.
Getting a DeSantis versus Michelle Obama would be a clash of the titans. She is saavier than Hilary, far less "crooked" and will play very well in the suburbs.
See? LOL

I know the Trump supporters know this, but for the rest of the posters here, two points:

1 - Most Americans love Trump
2 - Most Americans don't like the obamas

I know you guys think it's the exact opposite, but if the obamas were as beloved as you think, they would be CONSTANTLY rallying for dems.

The almost never do, and the few times barrack has, the crowds have been less than enthusiastic for him.

But too many people still buy into the media spin, even in 2023.

...and for anyone thinking that Ghost's suggestion is part of a "conspiracy theory", just look at a movie such as the "Devil wears Prada". In the end, that movie is around a whole set of very clever political moves to manage and protect power.

See? LOL

I know the Trump supporters know this, but for the rest of the posters here, two points:

1 - Most Americans love Trump
2 - Most Americans don't like the obamas

I know you guys think it's the exact opposite, but if the obamas were as beloved as you think, they would be CONSTANTLY rallying for dems.

The almost never do, and the few times barrack has, the crowds have been less than enthusiastic for him.

But too many people still buy into the media spin, even in 2023.
If most Americans love Trump, they sure have a crazy way of showing it.

Reactions: demgataboys
Hiden's only real job was to be the fall guy that takes out Trump on his way out the door.

As we saw after they left office, the obamas have no pull whatsoever when it comes to politics. But the media has spent the last 15 years spinning that America loves them as much as they do, so the cheating will be far more believable.
Yea, she'd be formidable.

I just think that they've figured out how to lead from the shadows and still enjoy their life and wealth. Being President is a really hard job.

If they can drag Joe's half-dead ass to 81MM they'll do it with another figurehead and rinse and repeat what we saw this cycle.

The folly in your thinking here is that they care if people know about the cheating. All they have to do is convince their core constituents and we're divided on election fraud...and nothing changes.

Reactions: BCSpell
If most Americans love Trump, they sure have a crazy way of showing it.
I love the sentiment he's a pariah.

Name another R who rec'd 75MM votes in a Presidential election? Last R incumbent to increase his vote totals after his first term and lose?

He rec'd 6MM more votes than Obama did in his first election. Remember how popular he was?

There won't be a blast radius.

This isn't an IED or a grenade.

It's a breaching operation with a shaped charge. The only damage that will occur will happen to the people they planned to take down.
So - what happens if a broad set of people, including the MSM and Twitter, knew that this was the case (trading state secrets and access for money), and actively suppressed it?

And what happens if independent voices such as Rogan, Bari Weiss, Matt Tiabbi, Glen G., Robby Soave, pressure MSM to cover it. You saw what Elon did with Twitter.

Name another R who rec'd 75MM votes in a Presidential election? Last R incumbent to increase his vote totals after his first term and lose?

He rec'd 6MM more votes than Obama did in his first election. Remember how popular he was?
No politician is as popular and has a fervent a following as Trump. He wakes up with 30-35% of the vote. Love him or hate him, that is a fact.

He pisses off 20-25%. Another 20% will not vote for him and then the final 5 to 10% of the middle is where he gets caught.

Of course, turnout skews all of the above.

Remember when we thought obama was the most popular president ever?

Why did we think that? Cause the media told us so.

Same reason why young Theo here thinks no one likes Trump.

So - what happens if a broad set of people, including the MSM and Twitter, knew that this was the case (trading state secrets and access for money), and actively suppressed it?

I believe that's already happened.
And what happens if independent voices such as Rogan, Bari Weiss, Matt Tiabbi, Glen G., Robby Soave, pressure MSM to cover it. You saw what Elon did with Twitter.
Elon Musk is a billionaire, he can't just have an accident, be dissappeared or be suicided.

Those others could be. Or be committed to a mental institution or set up for a crime that discredits them.

Everybody learned from Watergate.

I'm just spitballing though, this is way above my paygrade. I'm here to be snarky to strangers and post cat memes.

No politician is as popular and has a fervent a following as Trump. He wakes up with 30-35% of the vote. Love him or hate him, that is a fact.

He pisses off 20-25%. Another 20% will not vote for him and then the final 5 to 10% of the middle is where he gets caught.

Of course, turnout skews all of the above.
If you're trying to tell me Biden got more that 75MM legitimate votes we should probably just agree to disagree and move on.

If you're trying to tell me Biden got more that 75MM legitimate votes we should probably just agree to disagree and move on.
The logic train I'm seeing ITT has jumped the tracks.

They claim Trump was highly unpopular, it seems @grandhavendiddy believes half the country refused to vote for him.

And clearly, @GatorTheo believes most Americans hate Trump just as much as he does. I'm sure all Trump haters here feel the same way.

And yet.....we are ALSO told that most people don't vote FOR Hiden, they voted AGAINST Trump.

Wha? That's where the logic train jumps the tracks for me.

If half of America didn't like Trump, they wouldn't have voted for him. But we are told those same people ALSO didn't like Hiden.

So the logical conclusion is......those 75-80M Americans all voted AGAINST Trump?????

That makes zero sense. If 75-80M Americans didn't like Trump OR Hiden then logically the vast majority of them WOULD NOT HAVE VOTED AT ALL.

Which means Trump won in a landslide.

Which is what some here have tried to tell them.

They claim Trump was highly unpopular, it seems @grandhavendiddy believes half the country refused to vote for him.

And clearly, @GatorTheo believes most Americans hate Trump just as much as he does. I'm sure all Trump haters here feel the same way.

And yet.....we are ALSO told that most people don't vote FOR Hiden, they voted AGAINST Trump.

If half of America didn't like Trump, they wouldn't have voted for him. But we are told those same people ALSO didn't like Hiden.

So the logical conclusion is......those 75-80M Americans all voted AGAINST Trump?????

That makes zero sense. If 75-80M Americans didn't like Trump OR Hiden then logically the vast majority of them WOULD NOT HAVE VOTED AT ALL.

Correct.

The same people that voted against Trump are the people that would have voted for Biden anyway (find me an ardent Trump hater who also hates liberalism...that's a rare bird).

The remainder, once you remove the 75MM who voted for DJT, aren't active voters.

By acting like hatred for Trump caused an 81MM vote total you're "double counting", which is actually the most likely scenario.

Correct.

The same people that voted against Trump are the people that would have voted for Biden anyway (find me an ardent Trump hater who also hates liberalism...that's a rare bird).
Are they? I thought that was the whole point from the Trump haters here: That these 81M people really didn't care for Hiden and wouldn't have voted but their HATRED FOR TRUMP was so INTENSE that they had to get off their couch and vote for him.

How many times has @Uniformed_ReRe told us that 81M didn't vote for Hiden, they voted AGAINST Trump?

Which makes the 'logic' even more insane.

The story is that America, arguably the laziest nation on earth, found a reason for 81M voters to be motivated to get off their couches and stand in line for hours, to vote for a guy they hate.

Donald J Trump. The guy that lowered their taxes, raised their pay, lowered their crime and made them safer than any President in history. And because he brought all that happiness, prosperity and safety to their lives, they prompted voted him out of office, cause they wanted no part of any of that.

And HERE is the best part: It will happen again in 22 months. In November of 2024, we will be told that 85M people voted for Donald J Trump. But it won't matter, cause we will ALSO be told that 90M people voted AGAINST him.

Just like we were in November of 2020.

Trump won in a landslide?

You're absolutely correct about the logic train jumping the tracks.

And I know you won't hear this but, again, I voted for Trump twice and I would do it again if he runs against a democrat. I don't hate him.....he's done and said some good things....he's just significantly flawed (by being a jackass).

Trump won in a landslide?

You're absolutely correct about the logic train jumping the tracks.

And I know you won't hear this but, again, I voted for Trump twice and I would do it again if he runs against a democrat. I don't hate him.....he's done and said some good things....he's just significantly flawed (by being a jackass).
I restated Ghost’s argument here. Read that post.

Correct.

The remainder, once you remove the 75MM who voted for DJT, aren't active voters.

By acting like hatred for Trump caused an 81MM vote total you're "double counting", which is actually the most likely scenario.
So your theory is that there are no moderates or conservatives who 'hate' Trump? The only people who 'hate' Trump are democrat voters?

That is not what I've seen in my circle. I know a number of reliable republican voters who voted Biden because they couldn't stand Trump personally.

Anyway, 2020, whatever happened, is water under the bridge. It's over.

If Trump does end up being the R candidate in 2024, it will be interesting to see how it turns out. I'm sure some of you are convinced he will roll but I'm not confident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT