ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for the dems and RINOs here: Why does everyone still love Trump?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Dems claim 81M people voted AGAINST Trump, so they are saying over half the voters hate him.

RINOs claim moderates can't stand him cause he's such a meanie.

So if they are right, added together that means about 66% of the voting public can't stand Trump.

So Trump should have zero chance of winning.

And yet....

Does it really hurt that badly to admit that you are dead wrong about Trump?

Why? I was dead ass wrong about Trump in 2016 during the primaries.

I got over it and moved on. I think it's time you guys did as well.

Dems claim 81M people voted AGAINST Trump, so they are saying over half the voters hate him.

RINOs claim moderates can't stand him cause he's such a meanie.

So if they are right, added together that means about 66% of the voting public can't stand Trump.

So Trump should have zero chance of winning.

And yet....

Does it really hurt that badly to admit that you are dead wrong about Trump?

Why? I was dead ass wrong about Trump in 2016 during the primaries.

I got over it and moved on. I think it's time you guys did as well.
Do you want the unvetted truth? THEY FEAR HIM. Status quo ENDS hen Trump gets elected. Payouts slow down. They lose operational control of America. Some do not like his personality...hell, I do not for the most part. These people vote for who they LIKE instead of who is best to LEAD. They are mostly people that are basically uninformed. What they are LYING about is his popularity. The cabal is VERY, VERY strong. They fill everyone with misinformation claiming everyone hates him. Well all you need to do is go watch the CNN audience and see that is 100% BS lie from the lefties who are afraid!!

You like Trump, do you?
WE LOVE AMERICA Theo. We do not look only at personality because we are too lazy to educate ourselves. We love cheap energy, low rates, strong military, closed borders, parents in charge of their children...and a very strong overall economy. We love for our enemies to fear us a bit. And most of all, and here is where we are different the most. WE LOVE AMERICA FIRST attitude.

WE LOVE AMERICA Theo. We do not look only at personality because we are too lazy to educate ourselves. We love cheap energy, low rates, strong military, closed borders, parents in charge of their children...and a very strong overall economy. We love for our enemies to fear us a bit. And most of all, and here is where we are different the most. WE LOVE AMERICA FIRST attitude.
And this is the head-scratcher of truth. If the D's and many (most) R's and the media loved America, they'd be attacking Biden now for his money dealings with China as VP and of course during time as our faux President. He and his family and all involved need to be sent to jail to stay. BUT that's not happening because so many are involved and either HATE America or are involved to a point they have to be silent or else be exposed. I hope it all comes crashing down on them all!!!

You like Trump, do you?
I just want those of you that don't to think critically about the logic you are using against him.

If you can separate your emotions from your attempted logic, you will see that it collapses on itself. Then you can begin to see the world as it really is.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Sorry if you got an upset tummy. Round #2 is coming. 😍
The dems have already found the lost votes.

large-number-of-boxes-stacked-in-warehouse.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: BCSpell
The question is not directed towards me, but I will say this. Trump is much needed chemotherapy for a metastasized and rotting country. The treatment is a vigorous and painful one, but might be the only way to save the patient.
100% true He is the ONLY choice who is not controlled. All others do things to line their pockets, and stay in power. NOT for the good of American. THIS is what lefties and RINO's never grasp. Lefties just do not give a damn...they have their agenda, and that is all that matters....F America. RINO's are just not yet understanding what is going on and have not educated themselves.

Jumping up and down about 2020 is a waste of effort. It's obvious that the dems got away with whatever they did.

We should putting effort into making sure it doesn't happen again.
It happened in 2022 as well. Kari has been fighting back tooth and nail. 'Moderates' are saying she should 'just move on' as well.

Two elections were stolen, both times 'moderates' told the politicians who were robbed (and their supporters) to 'just move on' and stop drawing attention to it. You just repeated it's 'a waste of effort'.

But if a THIRD straight election is stolen, you say it will be on the pubs cause.....they didn't stop it?

I mean, when you are ready to blame pubs cause they listened to you, that kinda says it all.

IOW they will continue to steal elections until we say 'enough'.

Unfortunately, too many voters don't care if they steal elections, as long as they don't steal it from their guy or gal.
I think the 2020 election was stolen. My question is what does it look like when the voters say enough? If key elections are stolen ( like pro wrasslin, they will still have republicans win elections to maintain the illusion of parity, just not the ones where their power is threatened ) how do you fix that? Our founders endured abuses to their God given rights for a long period of time before they decided that shooting people would be required. To be clear, I do not think our troubles are to the point of killing. I just dont know that much can be done about it.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
It happened in 2022 as well. Kari has been fighting back tooth and nail. 'Moderates' are saying she should 'just move on' as well.

Two elections were stolen, both times 'moderates' told the politicians who were robbed (and their supporters) to 'just move on' and stop drawing attention to it. You just repeated it's 'a waste of effort'.

But if a THIRD straight election is stolen, you say it will be on the pubs cause.....they didn't stop it?

I mean, when you are ready to blame pubs cause they listened to you, that kinda says it all.
Fox5 had Kari Lake up by 11 the day before her battle with Gov. Hobbs. A poll the day before Fox5 had Lake up by 10. On Election Day, Lake was never in the game. Something smells.

Sorry if you got an upset tummy. Round #2 is coming. 😍
In 2020, Trump set a Republican incumbent record for votes. Somebody likes Trump.

Mark Zuckerberg spent $400 million on the 2020 election, mostly for stuffed drop boxes. Zuckerberg says he'll spend no money on the 2024 election. Chapter 7, Zuckerberg Should be in Jail is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Unfortunately, too many voters don't care if they steal elections, as long as they don't steal it from their guy or gal.
Let’s say they do steal an election. What are you and a bunch of geezers going to do about it? Remember you can’t live without your monthly stimi check and your free medical that I pay for.

Fox5 had Kari Lake up by 11 the day before her battle with Gov. Hobbs. A poll the day before Fox5 had Lake up by 10. On Election Day, Lake was never in the game. Something smells.
On Election Day BEFORE results were given, poll watchers in AZ told us it would take a week to count the votes and expect some surprises.

They didn't lie.

Kari is still fighting back, she still has a case. @goldmom tells us she doesn't like Kari, she's too 'out there'.

Just move on!

Reactions: RussellCasse
On Election Day BEFORE results were given, poll watchers in AZ told us it would take a week to count the votes and expect some surprises.

They didn't lie.

Kari is still fighting back, she still has a case. @goldmom tells us she doesn't like Kari, she's too 'out there'.

Just move on!

Thank you Kari, for standing up for America.

Jumping up and down about 2020 is a waste of effort. It's obvious that the dems got away with whatever they did.

We should putting effort into making sure it doesn't happen again.
Bingo

Not wired this way. Until someone pays the price, it will keep happening.
Yep. This is what will lead to these same posters saying in 2025: "Jumping up and down about 2024 is a waste of effort".

Unfortunately, some Americans are willing to stay on their porch and turn on the TV and be told what's in store for them. These people get what they deserve.

If they steal the 2024 election, it won't happen again in 2028. Enough of us will get off our porch and we will either demand accountability, or we will file for a National Divorce and let the porch sitters like theo deal with the consequences of their inactivity.

Ghost forget about stolen elections, my question is this and I’m not being sarcastic or picking or joking, but seriously, are you gonna be ok when he gets his tail kicked again in 2024?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT