ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Capt Ron

LordofallSocks

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 4, 2023
I don't recall our bet having a time limit but the man is definitely not going to jail before the election so meet me out in town somewhere and tell me what beer to bring.

I just had a thought, the best way to get people to forget the lawfare would be for Joe to pardon Trump and tell him he'll see him in November.

He's not gangster enough to pull that off though.

I don't recall our bet having a time limit but the man is definitely not going to jail before the election so meet me out in town somewhere and tell me what beer to bring.

I just had a thought, the best way to get people to forget the lawfare would be for Joe to pardon Trump and tell him he'll see him in November.

The sentencing in the felonious paperwork trial is in Sept?

Don’t count Merchan out yet….

The standard sentence for first time offender is supervision.

Unless he wants to get smacked down by appeals he can't justify jail time.

Besides the end game here is to be able to say convicted felon Donald Trump.
True, but most first time “offenders” don’t “offend” 34 times.

I think it depends on what Biden does and how the polls look.

Merchan would LOVE to be the guy that finally put Trump in an orange jumpsuit.

Refresh my memory....remember, I am 60+! LOL

I am ALWAYS in for this!!

It's white collar crime but I'll defer to our two actual attorneys.

Maybe they can explain civil court to K.

Is NY like FL? In FL unless the appeal is frivolous or the person is a real flight risk the case law says they are supposed to be given a post trial release bond if sentenced to jail/prison if they request one. This is if they never had a felony conviction before.

Reactions: nail1988
Ok........I uncrossed my eyes and wiped my sweating ass off. I honestly don't know what is going to happen. The pig sty left is desperate and wounded. They are going to throw the kitchen sink at Trump. But I'm not sure the courts will allow that to happen. Some of us call this "Election Interference". 15 yards loss of down.😂

Is NY like FL? In FL unless the appeal is frivolous or the person is a real flight risk the case law says they are supposed to be given a post trial release bond if sentenced to jail/prison if they request one. This is if they never had a felony conviction before.
Normally yes, I think the defendant would be able to post bond to remain free while the appeal is pending,

But there’s nothing normal about this case, or any of them really.

And I don’t think Merchan cares about being overturned if it helps the Left.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
No shit. We were fishing a kingfish tournament one year off Mayport. A giant barracuda hit the prop wash bait and skyrocketed. That sumbitch almost landed in the back of the boat. I'll deal with sharks all day long rather than a 50 pound cuda. :oops:
Me too. Cuda's are so damn fast. Seen them cut a 25 lb bonito in two in a split second. Could do the same to your leg. First time I went underwater in the Bahamas....I was face to face w a 6 ft long Cuda. Immediately grabbed my gold chain and locket around my neck. I hate those SOB's

May as well turn this into a fishing thread.
My first billfish caught on my big boat after I first bought it, my friend went out on the swim platform to wire the fish( a large sail) and started pulling in. It was on top directly behind the boat kind of swimmint at the boat. All of a sudden I saw it make eye contact with him and it accelerated right at him atr incrdible speed. He jumped up in the air as the fish went right between his legs and the bill hit the back of my boat so hard it knocked gel coat off. We learned a valuable rule that day that we never broke again. NEVER leave the cockpit while wiring a billfish. MUCH safer IN thew boat.

Second best story. Probably next trip took out my VERY good friend Carlton Tucker( multiple time Hobie National champion sailor) and his brother in law, and caught another HUGE sail. (70 lb range) got it in the boat to take pictures...but it was GREEN. Fish was coming 4 ft off the ground up in the air with some really big exceptionally sharp offshore hooks swinging all over the place. Carltons brother jumed on the fish with his legsover and toward the head, and he was grabbing the tail with his bare hands. Fish with him on top of it was still coming off the ground several feet. I am like "WHAT IN THE HOLY F are you doing??" We finally get the fish settled down after he takes a BEATING from the fish. We unhook the fish, take our picture and release the fish properly back in the water. I look right at him and say "What the F were you thinking jumpining on the green fish?" He answers..."I am a catfish farmer (from Mississippi) and have been my whole life. When you pinch a catfish on the tail, the fish goes dormant". I look at him and say.."It doesn't work on Sailfish man"!!! LOLOL He says..."I see that, I was pinching the CHIT out of its tail and it was whipping my azz all over the back of the boat" GREAT tory, you would have had to be there though!

Me too. Cuda's are so damn fast. Seen them cut a 25 lb bonito in two in a split second. Could do the same to your leg. First time I went underwater in the Bahamas....I was face to face w a 6 ft long Cuda. Immediately grabbed my gold chain and locket around my neck. I hate those SOB's
We’d often spear fish off PCB and return to the boat finding a half dozen or so 5-6 ft cuda waiting in the boat shadow.. stringer heavy with fish, air near zero, what to do

I have never caught a fish. not freshwater nor salt.

The amount of fish I have fed whilst drinking in a boat however, is LEGION.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT