ADVERTISEMENT

WEIRD

Oh God. You disappoint me. From the Rs...

Stolen election
Radical left
Border czar
Weaponized DOJ
CRT
DEI
Etc.

All sides do it. It's called campaigning. Each party sends out talking points or phrases to use when on TV. I am not criticizing it, it's all in the game. I was just agreeing that it wasn't by accident. It's a democrat talking point, just like the stuff i listed.

I'm just shocked that you think this is something "new".
Without going too far off into the weeds, DEI. CRT and border czar were 100% a Democrat construct.
Also, it's far past time for you people on the left to own "woke". It's YOUR terminology.

200w.gif

Oh God. You disappoint me. From the Rs...

Stolen election
Radical left
Border czar
Weaponized DOJ
CRT
DEI
Etc.

All sides do it. It's called campaigning. Each party sends out talking points or phrases to use when on TV. I am not criticizing it, it's all in the game. I was just agreeing that it wasn't by accident. It's a democrat talking point, just like the stuff i listed.

I'm just shocked that you think this is something "new".
The right is never lockstep in messaging. The left is ALWAYS lockstep in messaging. For the last 4 years half the right has been begging Trump to please stop claiming the 2020 election was stolen. "We just look stupid for saying that. We need to be smarter, like the left."

Smarter like the left. The same people who just nominated a VP who thinks teenage boys have a right to tampons in their bathrooms at school.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
The right is never lockstep in messaging. The left is ALWAYS lockstep in messaging. For the last 4 years half the right has been begging Trump to please stop claiming the 2020 election was stolen. "We just look stupid for saying that. We need to be smarter, like the left."

Smarter like the left. The same people who just nominated a VP who thinks teenage boys have a right to tampons in their bathrooms at school.
AND stole military valor and lied about it for DECADES. AND got DUI going 97 mph in a 50 mph zone...and paid the cop off. And we will find more....he is straight TRASH.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT