ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Capt Ron

LordofallSocks

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 4, 2023
I don't recall our bet having a time limit but the man is definitely not going to jail before the election so meet me out in town somewhere and tell me what beer to bring.

I just had a thought, the best way to get people to forget the lawfare would be for Joe to pardon Trump and tell him he'll see him in November.

He's not gangster enough to pull that off though.

I don't recall our bet having a time limit but the man is definitely not going to jail before the election so meet me out in town somewhere and tell me what beer to bring.

I just had a thought, the best way to get people to forget the lawfare would be for Joe to pardon Trump and tell him he'll see him in November.

The sentencing in the felonious paperwork trial is in Sept?

Don’t count Merchan out yet….

The standard sentence for first time offender is supervision.

Unless he wants to get smacked down by appeals he can't justify jail time.

Besides the end game here is to be able to say convicted felon Donald Trump.
True, but most first time “offenders” don’t “offend” 34 times.

I think it depends on what Biden does and how the polls look.

Merchan would LOVE to be the guy that finally put Trump in an orange jumpsuit.

Refresh my memory....remember, I am 60+! LOL

I am ALWAYS in for this!!

It's white collar crime but I'll defer to our two actual attorneys.

Maybe they can explain civil court to K.

Is NY like FL? In FL unless the appeal is frivolous or the person is a real flight risk the case law says they are supposed to be given a post trial release bond if sentenced to jail/prison if they request one. This is if they never had a felony conviction before.

Reactions: nail1988
Ok........I uncrossed my eyes and wiped my sweating ass off. I honestly don't know what is going to happen. The pig sty left is desperate and wounded. They are going to throw the kitchen sink at Trump. But I'm not sure the courts will allow that to happen. Some of us call this "Election Interference". 15 yards loss of down.😂

I seem to recall me saying they were going to convict him and try to put him in jail before the election and the terms were a case of beer.
I now remember...however I do believe they have something else up their sleeve. they are not just going to sit back and watch Trump slaughter FJB. They have not shot all their ammo yet.

Is NY like FL? In FL unless the appeal is frivolous or the person is a real flight risk the case law says they are supposed to be given a post trial release bond if sentenced to jail/prison if they request one. This is if they never had a felony conviction before.
Normally yes, I think the defendant would be able to post bond to remain free while the appeal is pending,

But there’s nothing normal about this case, or any of them really.

And I don’t think Merchan cares about being overturned if it helps the Left.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT