ADVERTISEMENT

Who watched Biden's sbitshow tonight?

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Swamp critters? Anyone?

635485383239870274-ferris-bueller.jpg

Biden introduces Ukraine’s Zelensky as ‘President Putin’ in front of NATO leaders in latest brutal gaffe​

Biden loses his train of thought, calls Harris ‘Vice President Trump’ in solo press conference​

my first thought was when he said they gave me a list of gthe reporters I am to call upon- all kinds of red flags flew- then when most of those called upon were from foreign or unheard of news agencies the red flags turned into loud bells - the whispering was creepy

What a 180-degree turn from less than a month ago. From Hollyweird fundraisers and accusing Rs of “cheap fakes” …to reporters essentially asking FJB if he will “accept the results” when/if the Demoncrats pull the switcheroo on him.

How I wish it was the DNC meeting next week, instead of the RNC. But… they have a few weeks to work on it, and they’ll convince Joe & and his family of leeches to take the YUGE payout and step away. Otherwise… someone, at some point, will “sleep with the fishes.”

Last edited:
What a 180-degree turn from less than a month ago. From Hollyweird fundraisers and accusing Rs of “cheap fakes” …to reporters essentially asking FJB if he will “accept the results” when/if the Demoncrats pull the switcheroo on him.

How I wish it was the DNC meeting next week, instead of the RNC. But… they have a few weeks to work on it, and they’ll convince Joe & and his family of leeches to take the YUGE payout and step away. Otherwise… someone, at some point, will “sleep with the fishes.”
They have thrown him to the wolves to be devoured on purpose. They realize he cannot win and he will not leave. This goes all the way back to the debate. It was done on purpose to put him out there like that. THEY KNEW.

Reactions: nail1988
I don’t believe for one second that most, if not all of the media, hasn’t known that Biden was this bad off. They’re only admitting it now because everyone else has seen it. But make no mistake, they’ve known this, and were perfectly fine with hiding it from the public if that meant Trump didn’t get in office. Do not trust these people.

They have thrown him to the wolves to be devoured on purpose. They realize he cannot win and he will not leave. This goes all the way back to the debate. It was done on purpose to put him out there like that. THEY KNEW.
Nothing like that Dem party loyalty. They’re always with you as long as you agree and conform just as they say. My favorite is the fighting for blacks. Unless of course you’re a black Republican. Log into X after Tim Scott gives a speech. You’ll never see so many slurs in one place. And all thrown by Dems.

I don't know what's funnier: My VP Donald Trump or introducing "President Putin" to the NATO crowd. But what's most embarrassing are the morons on here who still support this vegetable or just trolling for clicks.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Swamp critters? Anyone?

Biden introduces Ukraine’s Zelensky as ‘President Putin’ in front of NATO leaders in latest brutal gaffe​

Biden loses his train of thought, calls Harris ‘Vice President Trump’ in solo press conference​

Cuse me, you need to change the title of this thread. Last night was the BIG BOY PRESS CONFERENCE. So named by the WH. I mean, teleprompter, ear piece, note cards on which reporters to call on, as they were the ones with the pre scripted Q & As. Sounds BIG BOY to me. Let's go Brandon!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Swamp critters? Anyone?

Nav I did, yea there was some slips, but I’d love to see Trump answer those same questions the media was asking Biden on foreign policy, but no need to reply because you’ll post some rebuttal of an immature meme or a goofball response, but we both know the truth, Trump has no clue about foreign policy, nor will he ever

Nav I did, yea there was some slips, but I’d love to see Trump answer those same questions the media was asking Biden on foreign policy, but no need to reply because you’ll post some rebuttal of an immature meme or a goofball response, but we both know the truth, Trump has no clue about foreign policy, nor will he ever
He doesn't have to say anything, Russia invaded Crimea on Obama's watch and Ukraine on Biden's.

But you're not ready for that conversation, right "gunny?"

LOL....Trump is very quick on his feet, he doesn't need a week's preparation to debate common sense issues. Trump admitted when he came to the oval office he didn't know much about NATO. He said he was a quicker learner and after 2 minutes he'd figured it out. Other nations weren't paying their fair share. :cool:

Oh and Biden's "few slips"..................😂😂😂😂

giphy.gif

LOL....Trump is very quick on his feet, he doesn't need a week's preparation to debate common sense issues. Trump admitted when he came to the oval office he didn't know much about NATO. He said he was a quicker learner and after 2 minutes he'd figured it out. Other nations weren't paying their fair share. :cool:

Oh and Biden's "few slips"..................😂😂😂😂

giphy.gif
As I stated there would be a goofball rebuttal

Translated for Gatorspeed............ I know what you meant to say 😂 😂 😂

TX56VfHerakYqtlF.jpg

Ok I’ll play Nav since your thought process is primarily one sided to Trump, tell me this? I see post after post of Bidens flaws, mishaps, and age etc. which are concerning very concerning, see how truth works? Now you tell me what’s your thoughts on the New Epstein Files of Trump Raping a 13 year old girl? What’s your thoughts on project 25? Let me guess? It’s not true and it never happened, and Trump has nothing to do with P25 albeit 140 of his former employees are tied to that 900 page document! See how this all works Nav

Ok I’ll play Nav since your thought process is primarily one sided to Trump, tell me this? I see post after post of Bidens flaws, mishaps, and age etc. which are concerning very concerning, see how truth works? Now you tell me what’s your thoughts on the New Epstein Files of Trump Raping a 13 year old girl? What’s your thoughts on project 25? Let me guess? It’s not true and it never happened, and Trump has nothing to do with P25 albeit 140 of his former employees are tied to that 900 page document! See how this all works Nav
The Epstein thing has already been debunked. Heinricht Garland and the FBLie would have been on that like stink on shit were there any truth to that.

Trump hasn't said anything about Project 25 other than he's not involved in it and barely knew about it. I looked at briefly and got bored. Tell the class what you specifically object to in it? Use your own words not parrot some LWNJ website.

The Epstein thing has already been debunked. Heinricht Garland and the FBLie would have been on that like stink on shit were there any truth to that.

Trump hasn't said anything about Project 25 other than he's not involved in it and barely knew about it. I looked at briefly and got bored. Tell the class what you specifically object to in it? Use your own words not parrot some LWNJ website.
From the website itself, without leftist propaganda:

It is not enough for conservatives to win elections. If we are going to rescue the country from the grip of the radical Left, we need both a governing agenda and the right people in place, ready to carry this agenda out on Day One of the next conservative Administration.

So far, so good! 😍

From WaPo, a shameless right wing hustler!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

he documents showed that prosecutors had heard testimony about Epstein assaulting teenage girls before they cut a plea deal with him in 2008 that was kept from victims and provided for lenient work-release. “The details in the record will be outrageous to decent people,” Delgado wrote in his order. “The testimony taken by the grand jury concerns activity ranging from grossly unacceptable to rape — all of the conduct at issue is sexually deviant, disgusting, and criminal.”

Follow Fact-checking politicians
Follow
But Donald Trump’s name never appears anywhere in the transcripts.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

From WaPo, a shameless right wing hustler!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

he documents showed that prosecutors had heard testimony about Epstein assaulting teenage girls before they cut a plea deal with him in 2008 that was kept from victims and provided for lenient work-release. “The details in the record will be outrageous to decent people,” Delgado wrote in his order. “The testimony taken by the grand jury concerns activity ranging from grossly unacceptable to rape — all of the conduct at issue is sexually deviant, disgusting, and criminal.”

Follow Fact-checking politicians
Follow
But Donald Trump’s name never appears anywhere in the transcripts.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

Wasn’t this BS beaten down so badly just a couple days ago… that the lemming even deleted his ridiculous post?

Typical use of the Demoncrat Playbook. Get rid of one liar and another will pop up to take its place.

Exactly the response I expected! Defend at all cost, protect at all cost, Trumps squeaky clean correct? He could never Lie nor be a Pedo like Joey??? You enjoy your weekend man

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT