ADVERTISEMENT

Gators @ Tennessee...

It was stupid. Vols were on their heals and all he did was allow them to go over to the sideline and draw up a play. The would have let the play clock run down and then most likely a running play. Very amateur type decision..

Normally I would say call it but not with our pass defense today

No halftime adjustments by the D. Need to start dialing up 6 man blitzes and make this guy throw it quick. Who is our defensive coordinator again? Whoever he is making Grantham look like a genus.

• Sad
Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
A tailback swing route for 20 yard td? It’s amazing how this program can’t play defense for years now.

You ain't kidding. My gripe for years is the secondary. What's shocking is that with Grantham's défenses you understood why the outcome happened before the ball was snapped.....

.....Cornerbacks playing 7-8 yards off the los, players looking confused, etc

Unfortunately, but understandable outcome. Now, they look set and seem to understand their rôles before the snap,.......but its a nigh cluster out there that doesn't make sense.

This secondary is completely broken.

The Tennessee WRs are lined up feet from The sideline. They can only go vertical or in. Yet we are in face to face press man. That makes no sense. We are doing what the Tennessee offense staff wants. Line up inside of them and off the ball and seeThe play and be involved in the Run game.

Reactions: Gator Fever
In every game this year the kickoff return
Team has had a holding/illegal block.
Also, do our coaches understand if we fair catch we get the ball at the 25?

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
The way this season has been playing out....I think a 6-6 record is à strong possibility.
King,

Still going with 7-5.

All along, I thought going 2-2 in the 1st 4 games would be a good outcome.

Richardson & Gators have played better than I thought they would against Tenn.

They may break the KY defensive blueprint with this performance.

We will see how things play out.

Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
midnight-staley-pain.gif

So there is no way this defense gets any better. Need to try something radical and out of the box. Only way to give this team a chance.

Reactions: gatorRAD
Don't think they will win; but Gators not quitting on offense

Worn out on defense

This is how SOS & the Fun & Gun made defenses feel.

How is Desmond Watson holding out ?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT