ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Spring Sports

RHP Kelly Barnhill 5-8 Jr - Marietta, GA
She was brilliant in the circle in the afternoon vs Jacksonville. She allowed just one hit en route to her 8th complete-game Shutout of the season. Barnhill tallied 13 SO's and issued only one walk in the effort.

~ Here we go again, with yet another 'sweet' pitcher coming down the pike!

RHP Natalie Lugo 5-5, Fr - W.Covina, CA
1st Start:
11 SO's, 3 Ht's, 0 Walks, 0 Runs in a complete game 7-0 Shutout of Hampton!
-----
LF Amanda Lorenz 5-5 Jr - Moorpark, CA
extended her reached base safely streak to all 36 games played this season.
Over her career, she has reached base safely in 159 out of 166 games played. :eek:

~ Here we go again, with yet another 'sweet' freshman ready to follow the leader.

UT Hannah Adams 5-8 Fr - Horchton, GA
She has reached base safely in the last 34-straight games (.326).
On 72 chances, she has 0 errors (1.000), with 4 double plays.
Like Ocasio, she can play anywhere, (2B, CF or RHP).

==============

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – The 74th Pepsi Florida Relays concluded Saturday evening, with the Gators posting 7 times and marks that rank in the Top 5 nationally — including a National lead in the men's 4x400 relay—another that ranked in the National Top 10, and a trio of times and marks that cracked the program's All-Time Outdoor Top 10 list.

Head coach Mike Holloway on the Pepsi Florida Relays as a whole…
"It was a great competition. We had a great meet overall. Lot of great performances. Very impressed with the high schoolers, collegians, post-collegiate teams. We had world leaders, national leaders, national high school leaders … this meet has just become one of those competitions where people love to come here and get after it. This year was no different."
http://floridagators.com/news/2018/...ida-relays-with-seven-national-top-fives.aspx

===============

The UF #8 Lacrosse Team (8-3, 3-0 BE) came out of the locker room firing on all cylinders on Saturday, scoring a season-high 21 goals en route to a 21-8 victory over the UConn Huskies.

5-4 Jr Attacker Lindsey Ronbeck became just the 2nd Gator to score at least 10 points (6 goals, 4 assists) in a game.

The Gators have won 25 consecutive games against BIG EAST opponents, dating back to the 2015 season.

5-4 Sr Attacker Shayna Pirreca has now scored a goal in 31 consecutive games, tying Mollie Stevens for the longest such streak in Florida history.
http://floridagators.com/news/2018/...eturn-fuels-gators-to-big-win-over-uconn.aspx

And the baseball team finishes off a dominating sweep of #8 Vanderbilt with an 8-2 win on Sunday. Dyson, Butler & Leftwich were solid on the mound, India, Dalton & Bell homered and the soon to be #1 again Gators keep on rolling.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Baseball just took the Saturday game with Vandy 10-2. Kowar went 6+ strong innings and the bats came alive in the 7th inning, helped by shoddy defense from the 'Dores. Saved Byrne so he can pitch extended innings Sunday if needed. JJ had 3 RBI's, Bell hit a 3-run homer and the guys just keep looking great. Softball team beat Hampton 7-0 behind freshman Natalie Lugo's 2 hitter and 11 K's. They just finished the game with JU started Friday and won it 2-1 with an RBI single from Kvistad and shutdown pitching from Ocasio after Barnhill started the game yesterday. UF & JU play another game in a few minutes. And the lacrosse team blitzed UConn 21-8.

GatorGray and Junior-ette were at the Saturday softball games (Hamption and . Beautiful day at Katie Pressly Stadium. That Hampton team was not very good. Other than pitching, many HS teams could probably beat them.

Reactions: sadgator
The #2 Florida Gators Baseball Team beat #8 Vanderbilt 8 - 2 on Sunday afternoon to SWEEP the weekend series over the Commodores. Florida has now won 6-straight games over Top 10-ranked opponents, outscoring them 49 - 14 in those 6 games. And it's the 1st time another SEC team has been able to sweep Vandy in their last 60 times going back to 2012...:eek: -- Pretty COOL huh?

Oh BTW,,, Jonathan India and Will Dalton sit on Top the SEC HR Standings with 11 HR's each.

Just a little FYI on HR hitting teams in the NCAA: Games-HR's
(updated 4-1-18)

1. TnTech 26-59 (SoS?)
2. Ark 27-49
3. UK 28-48
4. UF 30-46 (6 consecutive wins vs Top 10 opponents)
8. SCa 28-41

~ The SEC has 3 of the Top 4, and 4 of the Top 10 HR hitting teams in NCAA Baseball.
========

What will they do for a Relief Pitcher, once UF Save Record Holder Byrne moves on to MLB?

Hint: Freshman RHP Jordan Butler entered Sunday's game with the bases loaded and just one out in the 5th inning. He struck out the first batter and got a grounder to end the inning without allowing a run across. On the season, he has pitched 11.1 innings out of the pen without allowing a run for a 0.00 ERA.
~ In Sunday's Sweep game, Freshmen Jordan Butler and RHP Jack Leftwich combined for 4.2 scoreless innings out of the bullpen. :)

A good Daniel Apple game write up here:
http://floridagators.com/news/2018/4/1/baseball-gators-sweep-no-8-vanderbilt.aspx

One thing I'll be interested in this upcoming weekend when the softball team plays at Alabama is whether or not the umps will start calling illegal pitches on Barnhill. She pitches the way she pitches and I don't believe any have been called called against her since the weekend series at Georgia where the umps effectively took her out of the series and we lost 2 of 3. She's a dominant pitcher, as is Bama's Osorio. If the umps target Barnhill with illegal pitch calls at strategic moments in the game like they did in Athens it could make a huge difference.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Have I ever mentioned how incompetent / corrupt / biased, the SEC officials are, against Florida, and in every sport across the board? :mad:

The officials are the ONLY reason that I've ever wanted UF to leave the Alabama based (read biased) home offices SEC. o_O

And this will never change, until and unless those officials are 'CLOSELY MONITORED' and then held accountable, for the CHITTY jobs that they way to often do when UF is in any game.

Note: Replays put up on the BIG boards in the stadiums helps, along with having 'challenged' calls available. I'd also like to see close up 'strike-zone' shots for the baseball and softball games put up on the stadium boards for all to see.
* JMOHO's of course, but someone should check into all of the UGly checks that have been clearing at Ala banks in the last year or two... :rolleyes:

Spurrier found the key to ending that crap in football. All you have to do is score so much that you finally take the crappy SEC officials out of the game. :D

So, then the 'fake news' media-morons whined about SOS RUTS, while ignoring teams like Neb, Mich, USC, ND, beating their patsy opponents 60-6, because for some reason, only passing teams can RUTS.... :rolleyes:
(puts soapbox away and moves on)

Last edited:
4-2-18 -- UF returns to the #1 Baseball Ranking after beating #5 FSU in Jax, and then sweeping #8 VU 26-8 with a team .309 batting average. In VU's last 60 SEC 3 game series, this was VU's only sweep given up since 2012. A Great Gator Weekend! :)

3B Jonathan India named SEC PoW.-- For a touch of background info, India came into Sunday’s series finale vs #8 VU riding a 14-game hitting streak. He hit .565 in that span with 12 extra-base hits. Eleven of those 14 games were multi-hit performances. In short, India has wielded a bat more destructive than Thor’s hammer. :eek:

Tied for #2 in SEC HR"s - Dalton 11 HR's - India 11 HR's
(Current SEC #1 is kensucky's Cole Cottam with 12)
They are tied at #8 in the NCAA HR race.
(Illinois Bren Spillane currently leads the Nation with 14)

Mantle---Maris for a 'Good Ole Days' old guy reference. :cool:

RHP Michael Byrne — broke UF’s program record for Career Saves (26) on Friday. o_O

C/1B JJ Schwarz — tied UF’s program record in Career RBIs (214) on Saturday. o_O

4-2-18 -- UF returns to the #1 Baseball Ranking after beating #5 FSU in Jax, and then sweeping #8 VU 26-8 with a team .309 batting average. In VU's last 60 SEC 3 game series, this was VU's only sweep given up since 2012. A Great Gator Weekend! :)

3B Jonathan India named SEC PoW.-- For a touch of background info, India came into Sunday’s series finale vs #8 VU riding a 14-game hitting streak. He hit .565 in that span with 12 extra-base hits. Eleven of those 14 games were multi-hit performances. In short, India has wielded a bat more destructive than Thor’s hammer. :eek:

Tied for #2 in SEC HR"s - Dalton 11 HR's - India 11 HR's
(Current SEC #1 is kensucky's Cole Cottam with 12)
They are tied at #8 in the NCAA HR race.
(Illinois Bren Spillane currently leads the Nation with 14)

Mantle---Maris for a 'Good Ole Days' old guy reference. :cool:

RHP Michael Byrne — broke UF’s program record for Career Saves (26) on Friday. o_O

C/1B JJ Schwarz — tied UF’s program record in Career RBIs (214) on Saturday. o_O

These guys are all locked in. Seems like everybody in the lineup is raking and about half the lineup is a threat to leave the park every time they swing. I don't think I've seen a UF hitter as hot as India is right now. Schwarz got absolutely robbed twice on Sunday on balls that probably should have been doubles.

Wife & I watched the baseball team beat 22-5 Florida Gulf Coast 8-4. Nick Horvath didn't start, but came in when Maldanado got hurt sliding into home. He robbed FGCU of a 2-run homer with a leaping catch over the fence, then hit a 3-run homer himself in the 6th inning. JJ had a couple of RBI's. Mace pitched 4 innings and gave up 2 runs, Baker pitched 3 scoreless innnings, H. McMullen gave up 2 runs and got lifted for Byrne, who got the last 5 outs. Nice win against a very good team.

Last edited:
One thing I'll be interested in this upcoming weekend when the softball team plays at Alabama is whether or not the umps will start calling illegal pitches on Barnhill. She pitches the way she pitches and I don't believe any have been called called against her since the weekend series at Georgia where the umps effectively took her out of the series and we lost 2 of 3. She's a dominant pitcher, as is Bama's Osorio. If the umps target Barnhill with illegal pitch calls at strategic moments in the game like they did in Athens it could make a huge difference.

Didn't they basically do the same thing to that Bama girl pitcher last year where Auburns coaching staff pointing it out that they had put down the chalk wrong on the mound to give the advantage to Bama's starter. Giving her the edge with it chalked down about an inch or more to the side she liked to pitch from using the corners to help her hit and work the corners of the black of plate the way she preferred/liked it?

Gator lacrosse team ran their record to 9-3, 4-0 in the Big East with a 15-3 win over Temple today. But the softball team lost their midweek game at UCF 1-0, getting 1-hit by UCF pitcher Alea White. Hope the Gator bats come around quickly, as they have a vital weekend series at Alabama Sat., Sun., Mon.

These guys are all locked in. Seems like everybody in the lineup is raking and about half the lineup is a threat to leave the park every time they swing. I don't think I've seen a UF hitter as hot as India is right now. Schwarz got absolutely robbed twice on Sunday on balls that probably should have been doubles.
Agreed, I worry we are peaking a bit too soon. But then, I am a worrier.

Sully is doing a great job with these guys this year.

Agreed, I worry we are peaking a bit too soon. But then, I am a worrier.

Sully is doing a great job with these guys this year.

I usually am too, but I think these guys might be this good. You know Sully’s teams are going to pitch and play defense. It’s almost not fair if you’re going to give him an explosive lineup as well.

I usually am too, but I think these guys might be this good. You know Sully’s teams are going to pitch and play defense. It’s almost not fair if you’re going to give him an explosive lineup as well.
One thing I have noticed is that with all the home runs these guys have hit so far, it seems some of them are popping up a lot and not choking up and shortening their swings with 2 strikes. Hard to fault a team scoring as many runs as they have so far, but sometimes guys can fall into the home run mode and get away from just trying to make solid contact. I, too, am concerned about peaking too early, although this team is loaded.

The other sports have been so bad, the least of our worries would ever be to peak too soon, or at all. That says it all how much difference the baseball program is from the rest right now

The other sports have been so bad, the least of our worries would ever be to peak too soon, or at all. That says it all how much difference the baseball program is from the rest right now
I think the only sports UF has had that are bad within the past 12 months are football and women's basketball. Gators compete for championships and have won several in all the other sports.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-football-dan-mullen-rotc-run-recruiting

And can UF/UAA please bring back the ROTC 'Rifle Team' so that UF can have 20 sports (10 Men & 10 Women) to compete for the Directors Cup. Small team, low cost, superior when they existed at UF. Get-er-done! :cool:

"I'm so thankful for all of them and what all our military does around the world." -- @CoachDanMullen
“We can’t live our dreams without the sacrifices that you all make.” — @CoachDanMullen #GoGators

Yeah Dan, but talk is cheap. How about you step up to the plate and encourage a return of the Gators Rifle Team. --- Because shouting Booo's at the enemy on the battlefield, won't get it done... o_O

I think I read or heard where our new AD is considering adding another women's sport. He mentioned equestrian and beach volleyball as the two possibilities. There are 19 Div. 1 equestrian programs, including Georgia, Texas A&M & Auburn from the SEC. There are 54 D1 women's beach volleyball programs, including FSU, FAU, JU, FGCU, FIU, South Carolina, LSU, UNF, Stetson and Florida Southern.

As a rival nothing would make me happier than having your head coach start advocating for a rifle team. He should probably spind and insane amount of time dedicated to it too. Support the troops!

As a rival nothing would make me happier than having your head coach start advocating for a rifle team. He should probably spind and insane amount of time dedicated to it too. Support the troops!
And as a Clown-U criminole schmuck, I don't know if I could care any less about what you think.:confused:
The fact that you believe that you can think, seems a bit ludicrous to me... :cool:

PS
https://rifleassociationatfsu.wordpress.com/rifle-team/

Last edited:
I think I read or heard where our new AD is considering adding another women's sport. He mentioned equestrian and beach volleyball as the two possibilities. There are 19 Div. 1 equestrian programs, including Georgia, Texas A&M & Auburn from the SEC. There are 54 D1 women's beach volleyball programs, including FSU, FAU, JU, FGCU, FIU, South Carolina, LSU, UNF, Stetson and Florida Southern.

March 10, 2018 -- 24 D1 Rifle Teams - Men's and/or Women's

#1 Kentucky-SEC won it's 2nd National Championship,,, with their Rifle Team.

2. WVa - won the small bore title

3. TCU
4. Murray-St
5. US AF Academy
6. U of Alaska
7. tOSU
8. U-Nev
===============

Others:
Ole Miss
Akron
Citidel
GaSo
Memp
US Naval Academy
Neb
NCSt

UTn-Martin
UAB
UTEP
VMI
Jax-St
Akron
Morehead-St
Wofford
==============

UF already has a Trap / Skeet Team, but it's not an NCAA qualified sport for the Directors Cup.
The Florida Gators Shotgun Team is a competitive team that competes in all shotgun disciplines from American Events to Olympic Events. @ufshotgunteam
https://www.facebook.com/ufshootingteam

https://www.facebook.com/UFUSPSA

https://www.ammoland.com/2015/04/ar...gun-team-to-ambassador-program/#axzz5Bu1osrxc

This is not new for UF. And we'd still have a D1 NCAA Rifle Team sponsored by the U.S Army throught the ROTC program, but for the lilly-livered, panty-waist, PC liberals that 'screw-da-pooch' at every opportunity. :mad:

When you go to UF for most sports, the big deal is to get a Pro job in that sport, and screw the academics. (student-ATHLETES)
When you go to UF for a 'shooting sport' it's a freakin' hobby, your academics are the important thing. (STUDENT-athlete)

So looking down your nose at a shooting sport is pretty stuuu-piddd imoho.... :rolleyes:
Only the ROTC or those going into a criminal justice field would have any interest at all in their shooting hobby being a part of their future professional job, although for them an important part.

For anyone interested in any part of the shooting sport or support for the 2nd Amendment, you can go here: $50,000+ in Scholarships
The NRA family awards deserving students through various scholarships each year.
https://explore.nra.org/

PS
If the AD wants to add another Women's sport, the Rifle Teams have both Men's and Women's.
Having another NCAA 'qualified' Men's sport could finally get UF past Stanford for the Director's Cup, unless he just likes coming in 2nd (being the 1st loser). o_Oo_O

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
March 10, 2018 -- 24 D1 Rifle Teams - Men's and/or Women's

#1 Kentucky-SEC won it's 2nd National Championship,,, with their Rifle Team.

2. WVa - won the small bore title

3. TCU
4. Murray-St
5. US AF Academy
6. U of Alaska
7. tOSU
8. U-Nev
===============

Others:
Ole Miss
Akron
Citidel
GaSo
Memp
US Naval Academy
Neb
NCSt

UTn-Martin
UAB
UTEP
VMI
Jax-St
Akron
Morehead-St
Wofford
==============

UF already has a Trap / Skeet Team, but it's not an NCAA qualified sport for the Directors Cup.
The Florida Gators Shotgun Team is a competitive team that competes in all shotgun disciplines from American Events to Olympic Events. @ufshotgunteam
https://www.facebook.com/ufshootingteam

https://www.facebook.com/UFUSPSA

https://www.ammoland.com/2015/04/ar...gun-team-to-ambassador-program/#axzz5Bu1osrxc

This is not new for UF. And we'd still have a D1 NCAA Rifle Team sponsored by the U.S Army throught the ROTC program, but for the lilly-livered, panty-waist, PC liberals that 'screw-da-pooch' at every opportunity. :mad:

When you go to UF for most sports, the big deal is to get a Pro job in that sport, and screw the academics. (student-ATHLETES)
When you go to UF for a 'shooting sport' it's a freakin' hobby, your academics are the important thing. (STUDENT-athlete)

So looking down your nose at a shooting sport is pretty stuuu-piddd imoho.... :rolleyes:
Only the ROTC or those going into a criminal justice field would have any interest at all in their shooting hobby being a part of their future professional job, although for them an important part.

For anyone interested in any part of the shooting sport or support for the 2nd Amendment, you can go here: $50,000+ in Scholarships
The NRA family awards deserving students through various scholarships each year.
https://explore.nra.org/

PS
If the AD wants to add another Women's sport, the Rifle Teams have both Men's and Women's.
Having another NCAA 'qualified' Men's sport could finally get UF past Stanford for the Director's Cup, unless he just likes coming in 2nd (being the 1st loser). o_Oo_O
I think rifle teams would be great. But Stricklin just mentioned women's beach volleyball and equestrian when asked about adding more sports. I would like to see us add men's soccer, too.
And you're right, there's a lot of PC/liberal garbage going on at most universities and it's getting worse. Public schools have become indoctrination camps for secular humanism/progressivism. It started at the universities decades ago, but has now filtered down into high schools, middle schools and even elementary schools.

RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 206 rsJr - Ft. Lauderdale STA
22 Gms, 213 for 1,070 yds, 5.0 ypc, 7 TD's
The Scott Carter article on RB Scarlett claims that he is also a good receiver. Say what???
"Scarlett is also a good receiver out of the backfield."

Career 22 Gms - Rec - 5 for 24 yds, 4.8 yds/rec, L-13 yds with 0 TD's.

Small bone to pick. Dear Scott, this is what a pretty good RB-receiver looks like:

RB Lamical Perine 5-11 218 Jr - Mobile, Ala
24 Gms - Rush 227 for 983 yds, 4.3 ypc 9 TD's
(His ypc are a bit lower because he gets the tough, 3rd and 1-2-3 yds carries)
Career 24 Gms - Rec - 19 for 242 yds, 12.7 yds/rec, L-32 yds, 2 TD's

I'm mildly okay with Scarlett being back for yet another chance, but so far in his time at UF, he hasn't been anything close to what I'd call, 'a good receive.' :cool:

http://floridagators.com/news/2018/...ateful-to-get-another-chance-with-gators.aspx

PS
True Fr RB Malik Davis 5-11 194 - Tampa
Only 7 Gms as a back-up to Perine, before going out injured for the season:
Rush - 79 for 526 yds, 6.7 ypc, L-72 yds, 2 TD's
Rec - 7 for 58 yds, 8.3 yds/rec o_O (he's already a much better receiver in 7 Gms)

My Top 4 RB's: Perine - Davis - Pierce - Scarlett
(with Lemons-Clement, and even W-O Hopkins pushing Scarlett for the #4 spot)
Why anyone would attempt to push Scarlett back into the #1 RB spot is beyond me??? :confused:
I would give him some RB 'committee' carries, but he'd have to continue to EARN every one of them. o_O

And get a load of this kind of speed and power!
Dameon Pierce 5-10 207 tFr

Last edited:
UF's Women's Tennis team just beat #5 South Carolina at their place 4-2. The defending UF national champs are having an off year for them - 15-6, 10-1 in the SEC, but they are still well coached with excellent players and can beat any team, any time or place.

7 k's, 5 walks and 2 hit batters, I think. Neither pitcher had control today. Our girls came up with clutch hits, Bama's did not. We had 8 hits, they had 3.
Weather probably affected both pitchers.

Knoxville is also cold but the Gator Baseball team leads 5-0 TO 3rd

Weather probably affected both pitchers.

Knoxville is also cold but the Gator Baseball team leads 5-0 TO 3rd
No doubt about the weather. Their pitcher, senior Alexis Osorio, is one of the best in the country and she had 9 walks. The ump was a little erratic with his strike zone, but it was obvious neither pitcher was comfortable with the cold, damp air.

I will attest that all of north Alabama is miserably wet and unseasonably cold right now.

It's freaking April and it'll be in the high 70s and then in two days drop down to the 50s with lows in the 30s.

Killing me on random over night frost unexpecdtly getting the 600 plants I just had delivered for a landscape

Gator gymnasts just won the Penn St. Regional meet and will advance to the NCAA championships in 2 weeks. There are 8 regionals, 6 teams in each, and the top 2 from each regional advance. Gators scored 197.725, which is a little above their season average that has them ranked 5th. 8th ranked Washington was the other team to advance from the Penn St. Regional. Defending national champ Oklahoma is ranked #1, LSU, UCLA & Utah are behind them and just ahead of UF.

The Sunday Morning Gator Sports Round-Up

The #12 Gators Women's Tennis Team upset #5 SCa.4-2.
This gave the Gamecocks their 1st SEC loss of the season.
The 10-1 Gator's are now tied with SCa and VU for the lead in the SEC standings with 2 matches remaining.
==========

The #7 Gator Lacrosse Team 9-3, 4-0 BigE, plays @ Villanova on Sunday at 1PM.
Coach Amanda O'Leary got her 300th career win vs Georgetown on 3-24-18, becoming just the 5th coach in women's D1 Lacrosse history to do so.
==========

The #5 Gator Gymnastics Team Wins their Regional
They now advance to the NCAA Championships for the 36th time in the meets 37 year history.
==========

#4 Gators down #15 Bama 6 - 1 in their house @ tusky.
16-1 Kelly Barnhill got the complete game win, limiting UA to 1 run on 3 hits.
Coach Tim Walton secured his 699th win as the head coach of the Florida Gators in the victory against Alabama. Tim's .799 career winning % is the #1 win % among active NCAA D-1 coaches.
==========

The #1 Gator Baseball Team crushed tennis-sea 22 - 6,,, in their house.
The Gators recorded season highs in runs and hits (20) and extended their winning streak to 8 games.

This set a new wins plateau for Coach O'Sul: 200 - 109 (.647) in SEC play.

Gator Spring Sports,,, HOW SWEET IT IS.... :D

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Baseball beat UT 6-4 in 11 innings in Game 1 of a 7 inning game. Will Dalton got a 2-out 2 run double in the Top of the 7th to put the Gators up 4-3 and then Michael Byrne blew the save by giving up 2 hits and a run in the bottom of the inning. Jordan Butler was solid in relief and UF finally plated 2 in the top of the 11th for the win. 2nd game not so good. UF down 6-1 going to the 4th. Tyler Dyson was terrible on the mound, walking 5 and hitting 2 more in 2.1 innings. Had over 80 pitches when removed.

Lacrosse team beat Villanova on the road today 18-8 and the softball team dropped a 3-2 decision at Alabama. UF softball had bases loaded, no outs in the 1st and 3rd and didn;t score either inning. Ocasio gave up 2 home runs and the Gators were terrible today with runners in scoring position. Rubber game of the series Monday night at 7 on the SEC Network.

Softball takes the series on the road against No. 15 Alabama. Beat their ace Rosario twice! Next up the SOW for a mid-week (Wednesday) game.

Plate umpires are still calling the games cross-eyed. :confused:
This is why they don't put up a 'strike' box over the plate. o_O
Because then their crappy calls would be obvious to everyone. :eek:

Possible Problems include:
Personal or team bias.
Corruption (checks cleared) :cool:
Incompetence
Inconsistency on what a ball or strike is, at the very least.
With NO accountability for their calls.... :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT