ADVERTISEMENT

FSU GAME thread come in and have a laugh

Clemson? The same team that struggled with Auburn and Syracuse? No. I don't think so. The only thing stopping Bama from steam rolling will be both QBs going down.
You mean Texas A&M. Anyway that was when Kelly Bryant was their qb. Once they figured out how much better Lawrence was they're blowing teams doors off.

Ghosts feelings are so hurt he wants to convince everyone that FSUs job is not more elite than bama.... Saban gone, bama gone. #NonElite

Ghosts feelings are so hurt he wants to convince everyone that FSUs job is not more elite than bama.... Saban gone, bama gone. #NonElite

You don't get to hire Willie Taggart and still claim you are an elite job. That's as dumb as TCU fans thinking TCU is just as good of a job as Texas or A&M is.

Florida is easily the best job in the state. They are in a great central location in a great recruiting state, and they have solid facilities. That's what you want.

FSU is in a good location, but has shit facilities. This is how you lost Jimbo, as A&M's facilities are almost on par with Bama's.

Plus, FSU is in a bad city, that doesn't help.

A&M is in a better recruiting base, has stud facilities, and a great college town.

No-brainer for Jimbo.

I'll stop now cause we both know you are already spitting mad and long posts confuse you.

You don't get to hire Willie Taggart and still claim you are an elite job. That's as dumb as TCU fans thinking TCU is just as good of a job as Texas or A&M is.

Florida is easily the best job in the state. They are in a great central location in a great recruiting state, and they have solid facilities. That's what you want.

FSU is in a good location, but has shit facilities. This is how you lost Jimbo, as A&M's facilities are almost on par with Bama's.

A&M is in a better recruiting base, has stud facilities, and a great college town.

No-brainer for Jimbo.

I'll stop now cause we both know you are already spitting mad and long posts confuse you.

TLDR Bowden hunkered on Bamas chest and dropped a deuce on it...bama fell to irrelevance... No saban, no bama.

You can tell the contempt that Saban has for the average bammer. I wonder if he even considers them human?

Last edited:
You can tell the contempt that Saban has for the average bammer. I wonder if he even considers them human?

He doesn't, he just goes out and wins NCs and makes a mockery of the entire sport.

It's rare in any sport that one program gets to claim that they have the greatest coach to ever coach in the sport. Bama fans have gotten to say it twice.

FSU fans couldn't even say they had the best coach in the state. They had to wait till Spurrier left.

Ghost is showing his jealousy that Bama couldnt pull Bowden amd they spiraled out of control for decades. No saban and bama may have shut down their program.

Ghost is showing his jealousy that Bama couldnt pull Bowden amd they spiraled out of control for decades. No saban and bama may have shut down their program.

Bowden wouldn't have done as well in the SEC. In fact he told Bama he wanted to stay in the ACC cause he had an easier path.

In the ACC he was the only team, he was on auto-pilot every year. He had to worry about Miami in the 80s, then Spurrier when he got to Florida, but by that time Miami was starting to fade so they swapped out. He basically had 1 game a year to prep for.

In the SEC he would have had 3-4 losses a year and his legacy would have been completely different.

Bowden wouldn't have done as well in the SEC. In fact he told Bama he wanted to stay in the ACC cause he had an easier path.

In the ACC he was the only team, he was on auto-pilot every year. He had to worry about Miami in the 80s, then Spurrier when he got to Florida, but by that time Miami was starting to fade so they swapped out. He basically had 1 game a year to prep for.

In the SEC he would have had 3-4 losses a year and his legacy would have been completely different.

Jus like saban in the sec. Auto pilot for 10 yrs. Except when he played clemson a few yrs ago LOL YABBA DABBA.

Bowden probably doesnt lose a game for 33 yrs straight in the SEC. 33 straight NCs, easy. That is the low side

I mean...Alabama won a national title in 1992...and were in the SECCG 4 of the first 5 years it existed and 5 of the first 8 games.

I mean...Alabama won a national title in 1992...and were in the SECCG 4 of the first 5 years it existed and 5 of the first 8 games.

I'm really surprised he is this butthurt over hearing that FSU is not a tier 1 job. This can't really be the first time he's heard this, can it?

Jus like saban in the sec. Auto pilot for 10 yrs. Except when he played clemson a few yrs ago LOL YABBA DABBA.

Bowden probably doesnt lose a game for 33 yrs straight in the SEC. 33 straight NCs, easy. That is the low side

Bowden only played 1 or maybe 2 tough regular season games a year, and typically lost more of them than he won. I know aubarn loved pushing him around the few times Bowden would play them. Miami did well against him, then Spurrier did at Florida.

Completely different in the ACC playing 2 tough games a year with 4 cupcakes inbetween each. In the SEC every game is tough.

Diddy knew that, that's why he finished his career in Tallahassee. He took the easier path, and makes no bones about it.

Bowden only played 1 or maybe 2 tough regular season games a year, and typically lost more of them than he won. I know aubarn loved pushing him around the few times Bowden would play them. Miami did well against him, then Spurrier did at Florida.

Completely different in the ACC playing 2 tough games a year with 4 cupcakes inbetween each. In the SEC every game is tough.

Diddy knew that, that's why he finished his career in Tallahassee. He took the easier path, and makes no bones about it.

TLDR Bowden>Saban

He keeps saying it so it must be true lol damn wat a liberal

1st tier programs don't hire Willie Taggart LMAO! This is as dumb as LSU fans saying Orgeron was a great hire cause 'he had this huge binder with his plan for LSU. It was quite impressive' LOL

Just stop.

Dude. From 1992-2003, Florida State won ELEVEN ACC championships in TWELVE years.

Bama under Saban has only won 5 of the last 11 SEC titles.

Bowden had a cakewalk in the ACC every year, and made no bones about the fact that that was why he was staying there.

God Taggart is terrible!!
Terrible would be an improvement, Paco. He's a record setter, though.

- Worst home loss in history of program
- Worst 3-game losing streak (points wise) in history of program
- Will END nation's longest winning season streak
- Will END nation's longest bowl game streak
- First Syracuse loss since 1966
- Dead last in country for penalties making this the most penalized and dysfunctional team in program history.

YAY FOR WILLIE!

- Dead last in country for penalties making this the most penalized and dysfunctional team in program history.

YAY FOR WILLIE!
Yes I saw where he has set quite a few records.

YAY FOR WILLIE!

This is what a reasonable FSU fan looks like. numbers take notes.

Yes I saw where he has set quite a few records.
Here's the sad reality (for me, @PacoGator19 )...first, I really like Willie (as a person); however, in retrospect all I see is a grown man living out a childhood fantasy...bringing in Mickey, hanging with Bobby, having over 300 former players (childhood heroes) at the Spring game, and the list goes on. Heck, he could get fired tomorrow and the entire experience is a huge win for him.

Last edited:

No-brainer for Jimbo.

No-brainer for Jimbo.

According to 247 sports last week, FSU's " shit" facilities was ranked #12 for football facilities, though not top 5 like TAMU, UF's "solid" facilities were not top 20. perhaps you should stop now since proved to be simply making crap up as you go..

According to 247 sports last week, FSU's " shit" facilities was ranked #12 for football facilities, though not top 5 like TAMU, UF's "solid" facilities were not top 20. perhaps you should stop now since proved to be simply making crap up as you go..

According to Bleacher Report, FSU isn't even in the Top 25 - https://bleacherreport.com/articles...essive-facilities-in-college-football#slide16

Maybe you are just going by the (one) source that told you what you wanted to hear?

Get proven wrong and immediately double down. What a moron.
LOL! My experience with this idiot as well. I am not sure he has ever been right. He struggles with basic math and understanding definitions of many, many words, along with a very limited knowledge of college football. Bama fans asked him to leave their board because he was such a imbecile.

Reactions: fsu939913
LOL! My experience with this idiot as well. I am not sure he has ever been right. He struggles with basic math and understanding definitions of many, many words, along with a very limited knowledge of college football. Bama fans asked him to leave their board because he was such a imbecile.

Ghost is on the lower end of the IQ....he struggles to understand basic and i mean even basic things. My guess is he is bucanole.... That explains everything IMO

You posted an opinion piece, I posted an opinion piece.

If FSU was a 1st tier program with Top 15 facilities then you would have had interest from better coaches than Willie Taggart.

1st tier programs are opinions.... U actually believed that "all time wins" was a factor and then i shat upon ur face. I dont think fsu is a top 10 job but i know its a top 20 job,probably top 15, depends on what you mean by 1st tier. We won a NC recently, pay coaches a ton of money, jimbo was making 6 mill a yr before he bolted. We spend tons on recruiting which is why we are normally top 5 or top 10. Yet you think all time wins and ur NCs back in the 20s actually matter. Its comedy. Someone as stupid as u cant make any1 upset. I laugh at the stupidity, i dont expect much, u r a bama fan. Now enjoy the video, Saban was smart, avoiding the jameis bone

tenor.gif

1st tier programs are opinions....

And if you'll notice....no one other than fellow a couple of fellow FSU homers are disagreeing with the fact that FSU is not a 1st tier program.

If FSU was a 1st tier program, it would be obvious to others and they would be defending them as such.

Crickets = I am right. Willie Taggart is your coach. Elite programs can do better than Willie Taggart.

And if you'll notice....no one other than fellow a couple of fellow FSU homers are disagreeing with the fact that FSU is not a 1st tier program.

If FSU was a 1st tier program, it would be obvious to others and they would be defending them as such.

Crickets = I am right. Willie Taggart is your coach. Elite programs can do better than Willie Taggart.

Yea, on a rivals message board.... Man what are the odds LOL its like walking into the DNC and asking, was obama a gokd president LOL ur IQ could not be lower buca.

Florida and Fsu are both 1st tier. Miami is not IMO. As i said, people can argue and debate over whether fsu is a top 10 job, there arguments for and against it. Your argument is because we got Willie that we are not. UF looked at Willie, UF looked at Kelly, and UF looked at the UCF guy..... Are they not 1st tier because they ended with their guy? From Miss state? Your argument is just retarded.

Yea, on a rivals message board.... Man what are the odds LOL its like walking into the DNC and asking, was obama a gokd president LOL ur IQ could not be lower buca.

Florida and Fsu are both 1st tier. Miami is not IMO. As i said, people can argue and debate over whether fsu is a top 10 job, there arguments for and against it. Your argument is because we got Willie that we are not. UF looked at Willie, UF looked at Kelly, and UF looked at the UCF guy..... Are they not 1st tier because they ended with their guy? From Miss state? Your argument is just retarded.
UF didn’t come close to looking at Willie. Our new AD isn’t that dumb to look at a guy with a losing record. UF fans would have gone nuts if we went after Willie after the Muschamp and Mac failures. UF looked at Mullen, Kelly & Frost. Frost was never coming and was going back home to his alma mater.

Yet also notice no one disputes that you ain't bright and lack credibility. Seems like most boards can do better than Ghost.

UF didn’t come close to looking at Willie. Our new AD isn’t that dumb to look at a guy with a losing record. UF fans would have gone nuts if we went after Willie after the Muschamp and Mac failures. UF looked at Mullen, Kelly & Frost. Frost was never coming and was going back home to his alma mater.

LMAO! So according to numbers, Florida looked at Willie, decided they could do better, and hired Mullen.

While FSU looked at Willie, said nope, can't do no better than 4-win Taggart, sign us up!

Yeah, that's precisely what a 2nd or 3rd tier program would do smdh

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/col...ncludes-Willie-Taggart-among-others_162151451

They did, it may not have been serious, there was no interview but 100% he was in consideration.

Ive said from the beginning that i thought Mullen was a better hire at UF than Tagg at FSU was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT