ADVERTISEMENT

Averaging 1-2 posts a day?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Gator Basketball is headed to Match Madness barring a major collapse, we have maybe the toughest schedule ever coming up in football and people are saying Napier needs a winning record, etc. etc.Sad where are you? Tebow come on tell me there is a thread somewhere about this! Socks 1000 posts since you made up your newest name? 93138675309 your Noles only lost by 60, GoldilocksMom hubby working late again? Kevin Spacey fan?

All the rest of my Puppets err… Fans where have you been? Mons? Sad call the boys as Gatorshime is BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!

Last edited:
I came across a Gator game a couple of days ago and was surprised to see them in the top 25. Hopefully they can finish strong.

I came across a Gator game a couple of days ago and was surprised to see them in the top 25. Hopefully they can finish strong.
It's actually good for you to get your head of the political forums(The Parking Lot) ass once in a while.

And it's not a thousand posts. Actually it's 884.

1169 reactions is where you probably got confused.
You do know that by reading and answering my post it proves two things, one you have no life and two that you are my little puppet.

34 more posts mostly on my threads? Here’s your L socks!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Gator Basketball is headed to Match Madness barring a major collapse, we have maybe the toughest schedule ever coming up in football and people are saying Napier needs a winning record, etc. etc.Sad where are you? Tebow come on tell me there is a thread somewhere about this! Socks 1000 posts since you made up your newest name? 93138675309 your Noles only lost by 60, GoldilocksMom hubby working late again? Kevin Spacey fan?

All the rest of my Puppets err… Fans where have you been? Mons? Sad call the boys as Gatorshime is BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!
The ignore button means some of you domt have me wasting my time reading your posts!

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
You do know that by reading and answering my post it proves two things, one you have no life and two that you are my little puppet.

34 more posts mostly on my threads? Here’s your L socks!!!!
The fact that you went and found the metrics on all of this speaks volumes.

What's it like being a legend in your own mind?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT