ADVERTISEMENT

FSU GAME thread come in and have a laugh

Uh are people surprised they FSU got their ass beat by a top 5 team on the road? We physically can't block anyone. This can't be put on Taggart. The entire staff checked out last year and no one got any development.
Worse back to back to back losses in FSU history. Yes Jimbo snuck out the back door but your new coaching staff is terrible. Taggart literally has no clue what he is doing.

With Jimbo checked out didn’t FSU still manage to win 7 games with a true freshmen QB?

Worse back to back to back losses in FSU history. Yes Jimbo snuck out the back door but your new coaching staff is terrible. Taggart literally has no clue what he is doing.

With Jimbo checked out didn’t FSU still manage to win 7 games with a true freshmen QB?
Jimbo won 5 games last year. He doesn't get credit for the last 2 since he split. Yes we are much worse this year. The question is can Taggart climb out of this hole.

I wouldn't say that...I mean Jimbo won a lot of games... you can say how he left it but the guys got the best players and won a ton of game and titles. The same thing could be said about Meyer at UF I'll take it a hundred times over again. I hate FSU more than most but they have been a winning program for the better part of the last 30 years.

Right, ever since Bowden came there. Before that, they were Miss State's homecoming opponent.

From 1987-2000, FSU won 10 or more games every year.

In the 18 seasons since 2000, they've had 7 10-win seasons, and 6 of those came under Jimbo.

Before Bowden arrived, FSU had 10 winning seasons. All-Time.

Bowden made the program, and he stuck around about 5 seasons too long. FSU finally got fed up with him and ran him off.

FSU is a 2nd tier program at best. Clemson is the class of the ACC, hell FSU is currently trailing Miami and Florida in their own state.

When you win them, you get to brag about them. Bama won NCs in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 60s, 70s, 90s, and then Saban won his. That's why Bowden grew up a Bama fan, not an FSU fan.

None of that has anything to do with FSU being a 2nd tier program that was giddy as hell to get Willie Taggart as its head coach. Now you're looking at a 6-6 season at best, and honestly you can't fire Taggart because no one any better would coach there.

You are usually not this butthurt, you're act like my saying FSU is a 2nd tier program is an obscenity you've never heard about your program. I was actually being a bit generous, it looks like Miss State and Ole Miss were both able to hire better coaches than you did.

Maybe FSU is really 3rd tier?

Tldr.....let me break this down for you. You are dumb. Your opinion doesnt matter. How bout dat?

Right, ever since Bowden came there. Before that, they were Miss State's homecoming opponent.

In the 18 seasons since 2000, they've had 7 10-win seasons, and 6 of those came under Jimbo.

Bowden made the program, and he stuck around about 5 seasons too long. FSU finally got fed up with him and ran him off.

FSU is a 2nd tier program at best. Clemson is the class of the ACC, hell FSU is currently trailing Miami and Florida in their own state.

^^^^^Has no idea that fsu wasnt playing back in the 20s like bama LOLOLOLOL Your lack of intelligence is astounding on this board....and that is saying something. You are a bama fan tho who comes to suck off gator fans. Damn it doesnt get more pathetic than that.

Good Lord the melt will be unbelievable if you lose to FSU this year.

He’s a Bama fan. They aren’t losing to FSU.
If you've been on this board you know that the guy is a Bama fan...he's pretty fair and doesn't have a dog in the fight. FSU one of the worst teams in the country and they have more talent then most of the teams that they are playing.

^^^^^Has no idea that fsu wasnt playing back in the 20s like bama LOLOLOLOL Your lack of intelligence is astounding on this board....and that is saying something. You are a bama fan tho who comes to suck off gator fans. Damn it doesnt get more pathetic than that.

Then why are you so butthurt?

Dude...FSU is 79th in the nation in all-time wins.

Here's some of the programs that have more wins than FSU does:

Utah State
Nevada
Hawaii
San Diego State
Miss State
Western Michigan
Ohio
UMass
Middle Tennessee
Northern Illinois
Vandy
South Carolina
Cincinnati
Louisiana Tech
Central Michigan
Tulsa
Miami (Ohio)

Dude. Dude.

I was actually being generous, if you can't even beat out Central Michigan and Western Michigan, hells bells are you even 3rd tier?

FSU is Bowden U, and he doesn't coach there anymore.

Utah State
Nevada
Hawaii
San Diego State
Miss State
Western Michigan
Ohio
UMass
Middle Tennessee
Northern Illinois
Vandy
South Carolina
Cincinnati
Louisiana Tech
Central Michigan
Tulsa
Miami (Ohio)

Dude. Dude.

I was actually being generous, if you can't even beat out Central Michigan and Western Michigan, hells bells are you even 3rd tier?

TLDR

Not that long of a post, you know you're Nulls are on a down slide...sucks...is what it is.

He really should be more grateful, every bit of success FSU had under Bowden is due to Alabama.

First, Bowden grew up a Bear Bryant fan, and Bama was his dream job. In 1986 when Perkins went to the NFL, Bowden got a call from Bama to 'come to Tuscaloosa and let's talk about our job'. Bowden agreed, thinking he was coming to get a job offer. Instead, when he arrived he was ushered into a conference room for a job interview. He got pissed and left.

FSU didn't really take off under Bowden till Bobby hired Mickey Andrews (former Bama grad) to run his defense. The defense is what carried FSU for the entire time Andrews was there.

Now they are just another 2nd/3rd tier program, which translates to being bottom of the ACC.

Utah State
Nevada
Hawaii
San Diego State
Miss State
Western Michigan
Ohio
UMass
Middle Tennessee
Northern Illinois
Vandy
South Carolina
Cincinnati
Louisiana Tech
Central Michigan
Tulsa
Miami (Ohio)

Dude. Dude.

I hate the Noles as much as the next person but lol, they didn’t start playing football until almost 1950. Of course they’ll trail a bunch of teams in wins that started programs way earlier.

Florida is still going to pimp slap them this season. Not that Florida is great, far from it, but the Noles are horrendous and Mullen is going to coach circles around Willie T.

I hate the Noles as much as the next person but lol, they didn’t start playing football until almost 1950. Of course they’ll trail a bunch of teams in wins that started programs way earlier.

Florida is still going to pimp slap them this season. Not that Florida is great, far from it, but the Noles are horrendous and Mullen is going to coach circles around Willie T.

FSU played football for 24 seasons prior to hiring Bowden.

Their record was 114-108-12.

They had no 10-win seasons and TWO seasons with 10 or more LOSSES.

Take away Bowden and they are a career .500 program. That's 3rd or 4th tier. I said with Bowden, they move up to 2nd tier, and numbers started lactating in protest.

it is what it is. Facts don't lie.

In Ghosts eyes..... A team that played for 200 yrs and averaged 1 win a season is better than a team who played 10 seasons and went 15-0 every season. I know education is low in Alabama but dam!

In Ghosts eyes..... A team that played for 200 yrs and averaged 1 win a season is better than a team who played 10 seasons and went 15-0 every season. I know education is low in Alabama but dam!

I just stated the fact that FSU is a 2nd tier program. You are the first FSU fan I've ever seen that even contests this.

Since you apparently think FSU is a 1st tier job, just how many Tier-1 programs do you think are out there?

Tier 1 is the best of the best. The job sells itself.

If a coach has interest from a Tier 1 program, he's not waiting around to hear from Florida State. That's just reality.

FSU played football for 24 seasons prior to hiring Bowden.

Their record was 114-108-12.

They had no 10-win seasons and TWO seasons with 10 or more LOSSES.

Take away Bowden and they are a career .500 program. That's 3rd or 4th tier. I said with Bowden, they move up to 2nd tier, and numbers started lactating in protest.

it is what it is. Facts don't lie.
Take away Bowden...
Take away the all time winning coach in D1. Yeah nice argument. You really are a bammer.

Take away Bowden...
Take away the all time winning coach in D1. Yeah nice argument. You really are a bammer.

Take away Bowden and FSU has Jimbo and 1 NC.

Take away Saban and Bama has 12 NCs won by 4 different coaches.

That's the difference between an elite program and a perennial homecoming opponent.

That's the difference between an elite program and a perennial homecoming opponent.
12 nc's back when you had bear signing 200 kids and had separate drinking fountains. Probably 10 of those "nc's" were awarded by the Birmingham sports pages.

12 nc's back when you had bear signing 200 kids and had separate drinking fountains. Probably 10 of those "nc's" were awarded by the Birmingham sports pages.

Call it whatever you want, no sane poster would ever say Bama and Florida State were on the same level as far as jobs go, yet that's precisely what numbers got bent about.

You boys might want to catch Miami first.

Call it whatever you want, no sane poster would ever say Bama and Florida State were on the same level as far as jobs go, yet that's precisely what numbers got bent about.

You boys might want to catch Miami first.
Your program will revert to the middling crap it was under Dubose and Shula once Saban has decided he's had enough of you retards. The fall is going to be epic. In fact it might stsrt this year. IMO Clemson is better than you.

Your program will revert to the middling crap it was under Dubose and Shula once Saban has decided he's had enough of you retards. The fall is going to be epic. In fact it might stsrt this year. IMO Clemson is better than you.

Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that FSU is one of the worst programs in the ACC with one of the worst coaches in the ACC.

That's not gonna change anytime soon on either front.

I just stated the fact that FSU is a 2nd tier program. You are the first FSU fan I've ever seen that even contests this.

Since you apparently think FSU is a 1st tier job, just how many Tier-1 programs do you think are out there?

Tier 1 is the best of the best. The job sells itself.

If a coach has interest from a Tier 1 program, he's not waiting around to hear from Florida State. That's just reality.

TLDR...if its not one sentence or less...i wont read it. Low IQ posts dont deserve to be read

You didnt win 12 NCs lol Bama still behind FSU in modern day college football. Need to win a few more to step up with the big boys. More with Saban doesnt count

You didnt win 12 NCs lol Bama still behind FSU in modern day college football. Need to win a few more to step up with the big boys. More with Saban doesnt count
Not quite sure how you can say that. Hasn’t Bama won quite a few more NCs than FSU in the modern day?

If FSU is a 1st tier program, then how did they lose Jimbo to A&M? That proves A&M is on a higher level than FSU, which proves FSU is at minimum a 2nd tier program, which is what I said all along.

Again, you are the first FSU fan that's ever cried about this.

Jimbo won 5 games last year. He doesn't get credit for the last 2 since he split. Yes we are much worse this year. The question is can Taggart climb out of this hole.

We're definitely going to be better next year, but being better than 4-8 isn't saying much. We're going to need to be A LOT better next year for Taggart to appease the fan base.

LMAO!

FSU is not an elite job. This isn't open for debate among knowledgeable fans.

Is it a good job? Yes. Is it a 1st tier job? No. That's why they lost Jimbo to A&M. Which IS a 1st tier job.

FSU is not. Again, not open for debate.
Of course FSU is an elite job. No question. Literally every knowledgeable expert would agree. They would laugh at your assertion.

Clemson? The same team that struggled with Auburn and Syracuse? No. I don't think so. The only thing stopping Bama from steam rolling will be both QBs going down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT