ADVERTISEMENT

FSU GAME thread come in and have a laugh

Anything can happens....I'm not nervous...I don't play the game lol...but looking at it I think that we win, I could be wrong. Nice win today BTW...we'll see what happens...everyone is going to play hard for sure.

I was being sarcastic.... We shoot ourselves in the foot so much all you guys have to do is stand there....or is the Willie big turn around gunna happen??? Lol @GhostOfMatchesMalone should be VERY concerned

What game are you watching?! That offensive line is the absolute worst in Div 1!!!!

Did u see corey clarks tweet about the o line???? My goodness....i would buy alaska a beer and tell him he is the greatest if it meant our o line got better

I was being sarcastic.... We shoot ourselves in the foot so much all you guys have to do is stand there....or is the Willie big turn around gunna happen??? Lol @GhostOfMatchesMalone should be VERY concerned

Why should I be concerned? You are agreeing with me that Taggart is garbage, but when I say it you have hot flashes and ruin your tampon LOL

3rd tier coach at 2nd tier program. Gone in 3 years tops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT