ADVERTISEMENT

FSU GAME thread come in and have a laugh

Thrashing us with a backup QB. I expect Filipili Franks to throw for 500 on us

Its all i got man...let me have it

Y'all in that terrible place where you know deep down that the best move is to fire Taggart right now, but you want to believe.

He'll end up getting 4 years, will go 7-5 in the 3rd season and you'll think he's turned the corner, then 6-6 in year 4.

Y'all in that terrible place where you know deep down that the best move is to fire Taggart right now, but you want to believe.

He'll end up getting 4 years, will go 7-5 in the 3rd season and you'll think he's turned the corner, then 6-6 in year 4.

Taggart is not great. Im hoping hes at least Ron Zook....recruits his a$$ off and then we can him for dare i say....Urban.... Fingers crossed

Sorry...maybe a couple of bad calls...mostly bad coaching. We can all argue talent...some know better than me but Willie is terrible and the staff he hired is worse. You guys will never win under him, won't happen.

Our special teams coach is the biggest tard i have ever seen on the sidelines... I am not kidding or just angry when i say this, i would rather have insta as our special teams coach, he knows more

Reactions: GatorNation79
Taggart is not great. Im hoping hes at least Ron Zook....recruits his a$$ off and then we can him for dare i say....Urban.... Fingers crossed

Dude. You're Florida State. You hired Taggart cause no one else wanted the job. Bowden made the job, it's the only reason you got Jimbo. Be grateful but also realistic about where your program is in the pecking order.

Dude. You're Florida State. You hired Taggart cause no one else wanted the job. Bowden made the job, it's the only reason you got Jimbo. Be grateful but also realistic about where your program is in the pecking order.

Lol we only interviewed 1 person. Our AD said he wanted a minority head coach. Obviously Urban is not coming here. Any team that can pay 5 mill or above for a head coach can get a good head coach

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Forgive my ignorance, I don’t follow that closely, why is ND playing the backup qb? Did he start tonight’s game?

Either way losing 32-6 at the half to the backup, not good.

Forgive my ignorance, I don’t follow that closely, why is ND playing the backup qb? Did he start tonight’s game?

Either way losing 32-6 at the half to the backup, not good.
NDs starting QB is our injured I believe. Wimbush started the game.

Wimbush is lighting you guys up?

Willie Taggart is your version of Muschamp, he may set you back a decade. Was Willie a Hurricane alum?

FSU really shouldn’t be this bad but they are. Very poorly coached and unorganized and undisciplined.

Arent you a bama fan??? I could have said the same thing to you before Saban showed up

Bama won as many National Championships in the 1920s as FSU has in its history.

Without Bowden, FSU is Ole Miss' Homecoming opponent every year. Just reality.

Be grateful, Bobby bumped FSU from 3rd tier to 2nd. Taggart is a 2nd tier coach at best, coaching at a 2nd tier program. Not sure why you are upset with this.

Bama won as many National Championships in the 1920s as FSU has in its history.

Without Bowden, FSU is Ole Miss' Homecoming opponent every year. Just reality.

Be grateful, Bobby bumped FSU from 3rd tier to 2nd. Taggart is a 2nd tier coach at best, coaching at a 2nd tier program. Not sure why you are upset with this.

Lol bama was awful for 50 yrs...no saban and ur still the 4th tier program u were. No one gives a fvck about the 19020s u dildo. Navy was good back then.... Yikes. You seem to be grasping at straws but i love that i hurt your feelings.

Bragging about NCs in the 1920s....pathetic

Lol bama was awful for 50 yrs...no saban and ur still the 4th tier program u were. No one gives a fvck about the 19020s u dildo. Navy was good back then.... Yikes. You seem to be grasping at straws but i love that i hurt your feelings.

Bragging about NCs in the 1920s....pathetic

When you win them, you get to brag about them. Bama won NCs in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 60s, 70s, 90s, and then Saban won his. That's why Bowden grew up a Bama fan, not an FSU fan.

None of that has anything to do with FSU being a 2nd tier program that was giddy as hell to get Willie Taggart as its head coach. Now you're looking at a 6-6 season at best, and honestly you can't fire Taggart because no one any better would coach there.

You are usually not this butthurt, you're act like my saying FSU is a 2nd tier program is an obscenity you've never heard about your program. I was actually being a bit generous, it looks like Miss State and Ole Miss were both able to hire better coaches than you did.

Maybe FSU is really 3rd tier?

Jimbo pulled an Urban (and I love Urb) but he bailed on what he saw was a broken program.

And what you said about Willie is exactly what was my take when UF fans mentioned him. He was a Zook, bring him in, let him load the roster and after 3 years get a coach to win with the talent.

I would, however, LOVE to pull up some old threads where FSU fans were laughing at Mullen and saying ‘I’ll take Willie, you have Mullen.” Recruiting is awesome amd necessary BUT high quality coaching goes a long way and anyone who doesn’t see Dan Mullen can coach is blind. We are doing alright and this is all without a QB that fits the system

Jimbo pulled an Urban (and I love Urb) but he bailed on what he saw was a broken program.

And what you said about Willie is exactly what was my take when UF fans mentioned him. He was a Zook, bring him in, let him load the roster and after 3 years get a coach to win with the talent.

I would, however, LOVE to pull up some old threads where FSU fans were laughing at Mullen and saying ‘I’ll take Willie, you have Mullen.” Recruiting is awesome amd necessary BUT high quality coaching goes a long way and anyone who doesn’t see Dan Mullen can coach is blind. We are doing alright and this is all without a QB that fits the system
Agreed. Recruiting is very important but it isn’t all that matters either. You still need to have a coach that knows what he is doing and knows how to run a program and hires a good staff. Mullen IMO will recruit good enough to win here.

Bingo. Taggart talked his way into a #5 class before the season started, now that they are losing, it's down to #14. Once the season is over he can get back out there and get back into used car salesman mode and salvage a Top 10 class if he's lucky.

Uh are people surprised they FSU got their ass beat by a top 5 team on the road? We physically can't block anyone. This can't be put on Taggart. The entire staff checked out last year and no one got any development.

Because your AD knows who he works for. FSU is a 2nd tier program at best. This isn't 1999 anymore and Bowden isn't your coach anymore.
I wouldn't say that...I mean Jimbo won a lot of games... you can say how he left it but the guys got the best players and won a ton of game and titles. The same thing could be said about Meyer at UF I'll take it a hundred times over again. I hate FSU more than most but they have been a winning program for the better part of the last 30 years.

Uh are people surprised they FSU got their ass beat by a top 5 team on the road? We physically can't block anyone. This can't be put on Taggart. The entire staff checked out last year and no one got any development.
It's always on the Head Coach. We won 4 games last year...look at us now...totally different team...attitude is different...guys are making plays...even though we're not executing the way that we want EVERYONE can see the difference. Willie won't make it 3 years. You guys look pitiful.

Agreed. Recruiting is very important but it isn’t all that matters either. You still need to have a coach that knows what he is doing and knows how to run a program and hires a good staff. Mullen IMO will recruit good enough to win here.
In time we will win the SEC...and be in the hunt every year. I can see it clear as day....Mullen will keep a good staff and can develop players...the recruiting will only improve the play on the field. Guy can coach and you can tell in the pressers....love hearing him talk about things. He has a full understanding how to get the job done....he'll do more with less, Mullen is a winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT