ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread?

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
CO is shooting out of their asses. We ain't playing good defense though, which enables it. We are not shooting that well. The law of averages may fix this, but da Gata better tighten up on defense. I have not watched on game this season I could relax watching though, so I'm used to it.

Officiating in this game is the biggest pile of bullshit I've seen in quite a while.

Eff em Golden.........tell those MFers about it. Bullshit!!! It's a thugfest out there.

I'm not being biased when I say these refs suck bad. Double digit points given to Buffs on obvious terrible calls. Coach was right with his grievances and they T him up, just shitty refs.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Those refs are FULL OF SHIT. They called a blocking foul on Clayton when he got bulldozed over. That got the shitshow started.
Even the announcers were shocked they even counted the basket when it shouldn't have been.

CO needs the shit wiped off their ball. They have made more bullshit shots than I've seen in quite a while. It just ain't our day today, between that and the zebras.

I'm not being biased when I say these refs suck bad. Double digit points given to Buffs on obvious terrible calls. Coach was right with his grievances and they T him up, just shitty refs.
If I were Golden I'd been in the middle of the court getting ejected for the shit I saw today. It's not just been this game, I've seen several others where the zebras have effed up shit right and left. They are completely incompetent.

Reactions: gatordad3
Tough break. Guys played hard. Refs missed the obvious push off at the end, or they chose to ignore it.
Their sins were MANY. I don't know if we were in the bonus or not, but if we were, that's free throws at the other end for the win. :mad:

Buff were 28 for 33 from foul line. Needed them to miss a few more.
Refs put them at the line about 10 times more than they should have been. Now I know what it feels like to be a Kentucky fan about officiating, except I'm correct on this one. Apparently, the NCAA has adopted NBA rules. Don't you dare impede progress to the rim, or you get the foul, no matter if you used kung fu to get there. :mad: At least it's not just whining, it's completely justified.😂

Our bigs need to put on 50 pounds this summer with "supplements". Then we'll see how the refs call this bullshit going forward.

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

Plus the technical foul cost us too.
That technical was well served. It put a damn fire under our asses and put those asshole officials on notice no more shit taking was acceptable. I have ZERO problem with it. Sadly, those zebras still shit the bed afterwards.

I don't follow basketball closely. Who is leaving? Most of these guys are young.
Pullen and Samuel are out of eligibility. Kugel is almost assuredly going to hit the portal, and Aberdeen might hit the portal. Clayton has not been on any NBA draft projections, but he may have played himself into that discussion. But assuming Clayton comes back, We would have him, Richard and Micah as 3 returning starters. Condon and Haugh both would most likely move into starting roles. So behind them we will need some depth.

The Gators dug themselves a hole by playing poor defense, especially in the first half. But CO made a deal with the devil, will probably get blown out next game, their BS dropped in like a sorcerer had commanded it. UF is clearly better. The officiating is something like you'd see in the current DOJ regarding all things Trump. It was a bullshit clustereff all the way around. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
I don't follow basketball closely. Who is leaving? Most of these guys are young. Samuel the exception.
Pullen and Samuel are out of eligibility. Kugel is almost assuredly going to hit the portal, and Aberdeen might hit the portal. Clayton has not been on any NBA draft projections, but he may have played himself into that discussion. But assuming Clayton comes back, We would have him, Richard and Micah as 3 returning starters. Condon and Haugh both would most likely move into starting roles. So behind them we will need some depth.

Likely Returners by class:

CG Walter Clayton Sr (I saw a Rnd-2 projection, IF he wants to go???, sure hope not)
CG/SF Will Richard Sr

PG Jack May rsSr - WO

SG Riley Kugel Jr - (Stay or Go Protal? I'm left wondering after this season?)
C Micah Handlogten Jr - back when/if recovered from fractured lower leg.
PG Denzel Aberdeen Jr - I don't see him leaving.
-----
PF Aleks 'Shimmy' Szymczyk rsSo (injured out in 2023-24)
-----

SF/PF Thomas Haugh So
PF/C Alex Condon So
PG Kajus Kublickas So
==========

Committed HS Recurits:

SG Isaiah Brown 6-5 185 - (signed LOI)
C Olivier Rioux 7-6 300 - (unsigned, but a hard commit)
==========

Projected 2024-25 Roster By Positions:

CG Walter Clayton Jr - Sr
CG/SF Will Richard - Sr

PG Denzel Aberdeen - Jr
PG Kajus Kublickas - So
PG Jack May - rsSr WO

SG Riley Kugel - Jr
SG Isaiah Brown 6-5 185- Fr

SF/PF Thomas Haugh - So

PF Aleks 'Shimmy' Szymczyk rsSo - injured out in 2023-24
PF/C Alex Condon - So

C Micah Handlogten - Jr
C Olivier Rioux 7-6 300 - Fr (hard commit, but not yet signed)

IF that's who stays (11), there will only be 2 xfer ships available for xfers....

Last edited:
Likely Returners by class:

CG Walter Clayton Sr (I saw a Rnd-2 projection, IF he wants to go???, sure hope not)
CG/SF Will Richard Sr

PG Jack May rsSr - WO

SG Riley Kugel Jr - (Stay or Go Protal? I'm left wondering after this season?)
C Micah Handlogten Jr - back when/if recovered from fractured lower leg.
PG Denzel Aberdeen Jr - I don't see him leaving.
-----
PF Aleks 'Shimmy' Szymczyk rsSo (injured out in 2023-24)
-----

SF/PF Thomas Haugh So
PF/C Alex Condon So
PG Kajus Kublickas So
==========

Committed HS Recurits:

SG Isaiah Brown 6-5 185 - (signed LOI)
C Olivier Rioux 7-6 300 - (unsigned, but a hard commit)
==========

Projected 2024-25 Roster By Positions:

CG Walter Clayton Jr - Sr
CG/SF Will Richard - Sr

PG Denzel Aberdeen - Jr
PG Kajus Kublickas - So
PG Jack May - rsSr WO

SG Riley Kugel - Jr
SG Isaiah Brown 6-5 185- Fr

SF/PF Thomas Haugh - So

PF Aleks 'Shimmy' Szymczyk rsSo - injured out in 2023-24
PF/C Alex Condon - So

C Micah Handlogten - Jr
C Olivier rioux 7-6 300 - Fr (hard commit, but not yet signed)

IF that's who stays (11), there will only be 2 xfer ships available for xfers....
I'm thinking Clayton returns, but who knows. Assuming he does and assuming Aberdeen sticks, then you go Aberdeen, Clayton, Richard, Condon and Handlogten. I think that is a solid starting 5. My humble opinion is the 7'6 recruit is a big time project, so I still think we need to add a center and PF or even another true PG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT