ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

The dust-bowl chokers and the nuttlickers always out recruit the Gators.

Now go look and see how long ago each won a NC with all of those supposedly top recruits.

PS
ESPN has never bothered to read anything that someone with their head-nailed-to-da-flor wrote. ;)

I have, but only for the (that poor dumb-azz fool) laughs it provides... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: DaleLoon
The dust-bowl chokers and the nuttlickers always out recruit the Gators.

Now go look and see how long ago each won a NC with all of those supposedly top recruits.

PS
ESPN has never bothered to read anything that someone with their head-nailed-to-da-flor wrote. ;)

I have, but only for the (that poor dumb-azz fool) laughs it provides... :D

How did the Gators recruit when we won our national titles? A hell of a lot better than we have recruited lately.

Dan's 2018 Recruits - Dec. signed EE's (8) were here for the Spring.

QB-D Emory Jones - LaGrange, GA
RB/Ath Iverson Clement - Mt Holly, N.J.
RB Dameon Pierce - Bainbridge, GA
OT Noah Banks rsJr - Pensacola, FL (Juco xfer)
OG Chris Bleich - Hanover Township, PA
OLB/SS Amari Burney- St. Petersburg, FL
CB Trey Dean - Hampton, GA
S Randy Russell - (ruled medically ineligible after his initial UF physical) But just like 2017 WR James Robinson, he has still been granted his full UF ship.
Once a Gator,,, ALWAYS a Gator!

Four (4) 2018 Class LOI recruits have just reported for Summer-A
OT Richard Gourage - Tampa, FL (Dan beat out Dabo for him)
DE/OLB Andrew Chatfield - Plantation, FL
(Dan flushed both FSU & Mia to get him signed)
OLB/SS David Reese - Vero Bch, FL
OG Griffin McDowell - Leesburg, GA (A Dan MsSt flip)

The other 7 in the class of 19 total are due in June for Summer-B
WR Jacob Copeland - Pensacola, FL
TE Kyle Pitts - Warminster, PA
TE/DE Dante Lang - Boca Raton, FL
DE Malik Langham - Huntsville, AL
WR/DB Justin Watkins - Clermont/Ocala, FL
FS John Huggins - Daytona Bch, FL
#1 K Evan McPherson - Ft Payne, AL (A Dan MsSt flip)

Update Class Individual Info:
TE/DE Lang
is just ranked a 3-star prospect on the 247Sports composite, but he’s already added to his 6-5 frame since the end of his HS Sr season, packing on 25 more pounds to reach 245 while following Florida strength coach Nick Savage’s recommended program.

“Before I was just doing HS workouts, they were tiring, but I’d go home and still be able to do stuff. Now, I go home, I’m like, ‘Mom, just cook me this. Bring it upstairs please. I can’t move,'” Lang jokes. He believes his upside isn’t measured in his recruit ranking, and the Gator coaches (and iG) agree.
Dreams:
“Mine was to always make it to the NFL, but my mom also told me to make sure I get an education too. So that’s one of the reasons I picked the University of Florida, because how they produce TE's is real good and the academics are amazing too. So even if I don’t make it to the NFL I can still say I graduated from the University of Florida.” o_O - ;) - :)

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-tight-end-dante-lang-dan-mullen-recruiting

Reactions: DaleLoon
Rivals 2019 Team Rankings:

1) Choke-la-homo -- 11 -- 2 - 5 - 4 - 0 -- 3.82

21) Florida -- 8 -- 0 - 1 -- 7 -0 -- 3.13

25) Tennis-sea -- 6 -- 0 - 2 - 4 - 0 -- 3.33
==========

ESPN 2019 Recruiting Class:

Oklahoma - 11 - 0 - 11 - 0 - 0 -- 7 Top 300's

Florida ------- 8 -- 0 - 6 - 1 - 1 -- 3 Top 300's

Tennessee -- 6 -- 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 -- 3 Top 300's

===========

247 Composite 2019 Team Rankings:

2) Choke-la-homo -- 11 -- 1 - 7 - 3 - 0 -- 92.80

20) Florida -- 8 -- 0 - 2 - 6 - 0 -- 87.76

31) Tennis-sea -- 5 -- 1 - 2 - 2 - 0 -- 90.56
===========

Looks to me like just flipping a coin for each recruit would be as good as following a recruiting service rating. :rolleyes:

How did the Gators recruit when we won our national titles? A hell of a lot better than we have recruited lately.

Yep we need to step it up some. Almost all SEC winners or 1 loss SEC Playoff teams have had top classes in the years preceding that time in recent years.

Fev and Suca yappin' over which has the suckiest posts??? :D:D:D

Wins come from quality coaches with their own chosen quality players. Players that were chosen to fit in with each other, their schools, and into their systems. What a recruiting $ervice posts about any recruit is at best, their own opinions. (see Dabo, or maybe BSU) :cool:

When one site has your class with just 1 that's a 4 star, while another recruiting service has that same class with 6 that are 4 stars, including 3 Top 300's, then maybe you should WTFU! o_O

Wins come from quality coaches with their own chosen quality players. Players that were chosen to fit in with each other, their schools, and into their systems. What a recruiting $ervice posts about any recruit is at best, their own opinions. (see Dabo, or maybe BSU) :cool:

When one site has your class with just 1 that's a 4 star, while another recruiting service has that same class with 6 that are 4 stars, including 3 Top 300's, then maybe you should WTFU! o_O

Pretty much what I'd expect a second rate recruiter to sell to the fan base. I was listening to ESPN sports talk radio this morning, question came up about how many recruiting battles Willie would win going head to head with Mullen over. Consensus was 75% to 80%. Food for thought.

Pretty much what I'd expect a second rate recruiter to sell to the fan base. I was listening to ESPN sports talk radio this morning, question came up about how many recruiting battles Willie would win going head to head with Mullen over. Consensus was 75% to 80%. Food for thought.

Yeah, but he has to actually coach that talent. Don’t get your hopes up with that career losing record he sports.

Even a squirrel with 20-20 vision, will bite a rock instead of an acorn occasionally. Do-Do Occurs.... :D

With the academic standards at Clown-U being what they are, and with the cover-up TPD right on hand, 'certain types of people' will almost always choose to go to tallycrappy, where they can eat crabs and fit right in. I guess that does give any FSUcks criminole coach a slight recruiting advantage, at least with some types of individuals... ;)

student-ATHLETES will choose Clown-U most often.

While STUDENT-athletes will choose UF most times.

It is,,, what it is.... :cool:

Read about the Tag-holes excellent recruiting skills here: ;)
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...hn-huggins-motivation-florida-state-seminoles

PS

Four Gator Spring sports teams - Men's cross country, Women's golf, and both Men's and Women's tennis teams - receive NCAA recognition today for Academic Progress Rate (APR) scores among the top 10% in the nation in their sport.

Last edited:
2019 Recruit - FS/WR Josh Sanguinetti 6-2 170 - Visiting UF soon.

He's a 4-star recruit from University School (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.). He is ranked the #4 Athlete and No. 54 nationally in the 247Sports composite. He excels on both offense and defense for the Sharks, but colleges are recruiting him as a safety. (same school as UF/NFL Quincy Wilson)

“He’s a tremendous athlete,” University School coach Daniel Luque said of Sanguinetti. “He’s a smart kid in the classroom (that pretty much leaves FSUcks out of the running) and I think a lot of things come effortlessly to him, especially his play on the football field. (smart? he also has an offer from Stanford -- 30+ offers)
Florida has had 6 DB's drafted since 2016 (all in the first two rounds) and 12 since 2010, plus several more have signed as F/A's. If you play at all at DB-U, then the NFL is at least going to take a good hard look at you.

“It’s elite,” Sanguinetti said of Florida’s track record with DB's. “That really is D.B.U. And also, it is a family environment?”

iG -- I think the only reason he might go elsewhere (Mia) is if he thinks that he can't compete with those that are already on UF"s roster. He wants to play immediately (tFr), so he might choose to go elsewhere to do so.
~ IF he only wants to play early and then leave early, not really caring about getting a degree, then UF and Stanford are unlikely destinations imo. --- We'll see....

The answer to that will be found in the FSU parking lot, same as it was during Blobby's tenure.

Rivals had UF with 14 of 18 recruits rated as 4 stars in 2018.
But some seem to forget that Dan brought in 2 others in that class that were xfers.

WR Van Jefferson 6-2 195 rsJr **** 5.9 (Ole Miss)
WR Trevon Grimes 6-4 202 So ***** 6.1 (tOSU)

One 5, 15-4's, 4-3's, and one of the 3's was the #1 HS K...
And they covered all of the 'positions of need' with those recruits.

IMO, those 20 make up a pretty good 1st class for Dan & staff... o_O

I choose to use ESPN when I occasionally want to see Dan's recruit ratings. However, I still trust Dan to know the recruits he offers better than ESPN does. o_O

Of course, Gator rivals will refer to whichever service has Dan's recruits the lowest rated.
Why should any Gator fan put any value on rival fan opinions here, or any other rating service 'opinion' there? :cool:

A rating service will try to judge a recruits HS athletic ability. They are mostly clueless about how any particular HS recruit will fit within a school/team, as a person, a citizen, a student, or into the already existing roster or the teams specific needs. :rolleyes:

ESPN Recruiting

#13 QB-dt Jalen Jones 6-4 203 **** 82 - Top 300 - Balrimore, MD

#12 OG Ethan White 6-4 315 **** 81 - Top 300 - Clearwater

#23 OLB Tyron Hopper 6-2 206 **** 80 - Top 300 - Roswell, GA

#49 WR Dionte Marks 6-1 180 **** 80 - Deland

#30 Ath/WR Ja'Markis Weston 6-3 200 **** 80 - Clewiston

#29 FS/WR Trent Whittenmore 6-3190 **** 80 - Gainesville
As a Sr, he also played QB-dt, P, and he played on the B-Ball team.
PG/SG - 21.6 PPG, 4.3 RB, 3 Ast, 51.3%, 35.3% 3Pt, 76.6% FT.

#16 ILB Jammal Abrams 6-2 239 *** 75 - Birmingham, AL

NR OT Wardrick Wilson 6-5 311 - Doral (247 3-star)

===============

I don't G-a-S that Rivals or 247 rate Whittenmore as a 3 star, because imoho, they are either ignorant, or F-o-S,,,, or both. :confused:

"From that point on, Whittenmore was able to settle in (QB-dt) and throw for 728 yards and 10 touchdowns in their final six games. While playing QB-dt, Whittemore was able to rush for 406 yards, receive for 161 yards, record 35 total defensive tackles, cause four pass break ups, and average over 35 yards per punt on special teams." :eek:

Read the article: https://theleftbench.com/blog/2018/02/25/trent-whittemore-buchholzs-swiss-army-knife/

If you look at your favorite site's Top 300, you will see that while yes the Lizzerds have 3 members in it, they are in the bottom third. Pruitt has 3 ranked above all of them. All in the Top 200 including the # 9 Wanya Morris, one of their few 5* . Got 4 total in ESPN's bunch so far and will have between 14 and 18 before it's over

Georgia, TA&M, Alabama, LSU, South Carolina, Ole Siss on 4 years Probation, Auburn and UT ALL have multiple players ranked above the Lizzerd's # 201 Jalon Jones (whom you WILL lose if Emory Jones sees the field this fall.)

Then there are FSU and Miami who are both racking it up in the state of Florida. You will have to be satisfied with the knowledge that thanks to the NCAA, they can only take 50 of Florida's best between them in a given year..

Last edited:
If you look at your favorite site's Top 300, you will see that while yes the Lizzerds have 3 members in it, they are in the bottom third. Pruitt has 3 ranked above all of them. All in the Top 200 including the # 9 Wanya Morris, one of their few 5* . Got 4 total in ESPN's bunch so far and will have between 14 and 18 before it's over

Georgia, TA&M, Alabama, LSU, South Carolina, Ole Siss on 4 years Probation, Auburn and UT ALL have multiple players ranked above the Lizzerd's # 201 Jalon Jones (whom you WILL lose if Emory Jones sees the field this fall.)

Then there are FSU and Miami who are both racking it up in the state of Florida. You will have to be satisfied with the knowledge that thanks to the NCAA, they can only take 50 of Florida's best between them in a given year..
Unfortunately for you UT has become insignificant in college football. Look at their results on the field and look at this past hiring process and how that just went down. UT has become the joke of the SEC now.

Reactions: ukalum1988
History tells us you need to be Top 10 almost every year to be in the elite category. Mullen better bring in the recruits or he will be another Mac. To compete with the Bama's, OSUs, etc you probably need Top 5 classes.

Mullen will not be another Mac, because he's got his stuff together and knows how to run a program. But it is accurate to say that he is not exactly burning up the recruiting trail early. It's too early to be concerned, but that is a fact. It can't be blamed on first year get-to-know-you-type stuff, because Jimbo and Taggert are recruiting well.

Unfortunately for you UT has become insignificant in college football. Look at their results on the field and look at this past hiring process and how that just went down. UT has become the joke of the SEC now.
Unfortunately for us, UF has also become insignificant in college football. Look at our results on the field and look at this past hiring process and how that just went down. We completely whiffed on our first two choices. In fact, one of our moronic fans posted a thread on this board that said "It's Happening!!!!" in regards to Chip Kelly, only to watch him humiliate us by taking the UCLA job. Then our AD announcing they are traveling to Orlando to woo Scott Frost, who refused to even meet with us and left our VIPs sitting in the rain. Our AD panics and threw out about a half dozen offers to coaches and we accept the first taker and settle on Dan Mullen. A coach none of liked when he was here. A coach that has won nothing and done nothing. A coach who many on this board had called a "prick" before we hired him. A coach married to a woman that despises us. A coach with zero personality. Now everyone loves him?!?!?!? Now, he is just a prick that wears orange and blue.

If you think UT has become the joke of the SEC now that is because UF has become it's punchline. "It's Happening!!!!"

Unfortunately for us, UF has also become insignificant in college football. Look at our results on the field and look at this past hiring process and how that just went down. We completely whiffed on our first two choices. In fact, one of our moronic fans posted a thread on this board that said "It's Happening!!!!" in regards to Chip Kelly, only to watch him humiliate us by taking the UCLA job. Then our AD announcing they are traveling to Orlando to woo Scott Frost, who refused to even meet with us and left our VIPs sitting in the rain. Our AD panics and threw out about a half dozen offers to coaches and we accept the first taker and settle on Dan Mullen. A coach none of liked when he was here. A coach that has won nothing and done nothing. A coach who many on this board had called a "prick" before we hired him. A coach married to a woman that despises us. A coach with zero personality. Now everyone loves him?!?!?!? Now, he is just a prick that wears orange and blue.

If you think UT has become the joke of the SEC now that is because UF has become it's punchline. "It's Happening!!!!"

Something about this post makes me think this guy is not on the up and up as a Gator fan.

Reactions: dakid_0812

:eek::eek: GSS calling out 3* Dan

@instaGATOR

:D:D

History tells us you need to be Top 10 almost every year to be in the elite category. Mullen better bring in the recruits or he will be another Mac. To compete with the Bama's, OSUs, etc you probably need Top 5 classes.

Reality strikes home when you compare Clemson's recruiting/results, to FSUcks recruting/results. o_O

Last edited:

You are just as crappy so quit pretending otherwise. If Lyle the Loser had any brains at all, you would have only won 3 games last year instead of that luck win over UT that was a repeat of the one in 2015 with Mister 'Roids that should have gotten him fired for incompetence back then.

Tennessee was insignificant in Men's basketball for nearly the same length of time. They were even predicted to finish 13th in the SEC last season while the Lizzerds were picked #1 as the season started.

UT won the SEC, finished #2 in the SECT and got beat by 1 point by a Final Four team on a prayer that went in during the NCAAT . They had the SEC POY, SEC 6Th Man of the Year and SEC COY and return everyone except the #2 P/G They ARE Nationally relevant again in basketball so we will have to wait and see how things work out with Pruitt and the football team. Those who brought on the demise of the programs got ousted after the fans revolted last year. The University Chancellor, A/D, and Football staff, all Cleveland Brown's owner's hand picked people were all given the boot and his sorry loser H/C replacement Greg Schaio was told to not bother showing up as UT didn't need any more losers. We've had our fill in the past decade.

Pruitt has a murderous schedule this fall, opening on the road with #19 ranked W/Va.

then after 2 patsies, they play the Lizzerds, At U'Ga, At Auburn, Alabama, at S/C

We know Pruitt and his staff can recruit. We get to find out how well they can coach.

BTW, you have a DE from Ga. named Justin Eboigbe visiting Mullenland this weekend. Funny thing is, he CUT Florida from his final 5 this week.

Here is his final 5

Quote:
IN HIS OWN WORDS:

"It was somewhat tough to get down to five schools, but I can only go to one school, so I am down to the five that have been on my mind the most," said Eboigbe. "My final five schools are Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia and Tennessee. I will commit to one of those schools when I make my decision."

ALABAMA: "It is the prestige of the university that stands out. It is a great feeling on campus. I like coach Kul (Craig Kuligowski, defensive line) and coach [Tosh) Lupoi a lot and they both think I really fit into the scheme there. Coach Nick Saban's track record speaks for itself and they get better there every day. The precedent has been set there."

AUBURN: "I am really liking coach [Rodney] Garner and the way he is coaching and producing defensive linemen. He has a great defensive line now at Auburn and he put a lot of good ones in the NFL when he was at Georgia too. I watched him during spring practice and he really gives each player a lot of attention and I liked that."

CLEMSON: "When I was there for my visit, it was a great feel. I was there for the first spring practice and I liked it a lot. I have gotten to know coach [Todd] Bates and I talk to coach [Brent] Venables and coach Dabo Swinney pretty well too. I like how I fit into the scheme there and I think coach Bates can develop me. Their defense has been one of the best in the nation the last few years, so they are doing good things there."

GEORGIA: "I think the coaching staff at Georgia is great. I have gotten really close with coach [Tray] Scott and we have been in contact a lot. He is a younger coach who can relate to me and I really feel he could develop me as a player. I feel Kirby Smart is bringing Georgia back. They have been blowing it up over the past year."

TENNESSEE: "With Tennessee, it is about development. Coach [Tracy] Rocker has a great track record and he actually started recruiting me when he was at Georgia. He was one of the first coaches to come by the school to see me and he really knows how to coach defensive linemen. He really knows how to make his players the best they can be and I like that."
- Rivals

Tennis-sea B-Ball has never even reached a Final-4 in their entire loser history, much less won a NC.

Rubber-dollie football finished 0-8 in the SEC in 2017 behind Candy.

STFU you loser moe-ron, you're now behind Candy and MTSU... o_O

Rivals 2019 Team Rankings:

1) Choke-la-homo -- 11 -- 2 - 5 - 4 - 0 -- 3.82

21) Florida -- 8 -- 0 - 1 -- 7 -0 -- 3.13

25) Tennis-sea -- 6 -- 0 - 2 - 4 - 0 -- 3.33
==========

ESPN 2019 Recruiting Class:

Oklahoma - 11 - 0 - 11 - 0 - 0 -- 7 Top 300's

Florida ------- 8 -- 0 - 6 - 1 - 1 -- 3 Top 300's

Tennessee -- 6 -- 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 -- 3 Top 300's

===========

247 Composite 2019 Team Rankings:

2) Choke-la-homo -- 11 -- 1 - 7 - 3 - 0 -- 92.80

20) Florida -- 8 -- 0 - 2 - 6 - 0 -- 87.76

31) Tennis-sea -- 5 -- 1 - 2 - 2 - 0 -- 90.56
===========

Looks to me like just flipping a coin for each recruit would be as good as following a recruiting service rating. :rolleyes:

You purposely showed UT with fewer recruits and a lower ranking and still screwed it up. Is there anyone thinking UT with an overall score of 90.56 would be ranked 11 points lower than the Mulletdonkeys with their score of 87.76 on 247?
BTW, The day after your post, UT picked up 4* W/R Ramel Keyton. Another ESPN Top 200 recruit. That gives UT 3 ranked higher than your # 201 Q/B who will flip if Emory Jones winds up starting( too many Jones' ?)

UT is # 20 on 247 8--1--4--3-- 90.39

Your Mulletdonkeys are ranked # 27
8--0--2--6-- 87.76

Rivals shows UT #19
Tennessee 8--0--4--4--3.50 ---862

Mulletdonkeys #26

8--0--1--7-- 3.13---660

Two of UT's recruits are JUCOs. They don't count in the ESPN TOP 300 but they DO count in ESPN's TOP 25 JUCOs. UT has the # 1 LB( #7 overall) and the # 3 DT( ranked # 11 overall)

So, Mulletdonkeys have 3 of 8 ranked in ESPN's TOP 300. UT has 4 of 6 plus 2 of 2 in their top 25 JUCOs.

Looks like Pruitt , a 1st year H/C is whipping the Mulletdonkey in recruiting so far, don't it? And using your favorites 247 and ESPIN to illustrate it.:D

FYI, Mr Ed, the former Swampdonkey HC has more 10 win seasons as a HC than your new Mulletdonkey?o_O
Mr. Ed also had a heck of a lot better SEC winning% (.667) to Mulletdonkey's( .458):eek:

Reactions: _VolFan4675
Tennis-sea B-Ball has never even reached a Final-4 in their entire loser history, much less won a NC.

Rubber-dollie football finished 0-8 in the SEC in 2017 behind Candy.

STFU you loser moe-ron, you're now behind Candy and MTSU... o_O

Still whipped your pre-season #1 ranked Cheeseola led basketball team. And with a 6'6" PF and 6'4" SF front line and not a single recruit ranked above 3*

The team is just getting started. There are only a couple of seniors on this year's team( one already graduated and is working toward getting his Master's)

No debate, so I'm glad you agree your B-Ball program's a Dance joke.
Also that Candy and MTSU are now ahead of you in phootball... :cool:

You're almost as smart :confused: as those media-morons that do the preseason rankings. While UF went just as far in the Dance as your hillbillies did, the Rnd of 32.

I notice how you try to ignore UF's injuries that the media-morons also never address:

C John Egbune 6-11 255 - Out for the season. - rsSr, Gone now.
C Gorjok Gak 6-11 245 - Playing injured, March knee surgery, rehabbing now.
PF Isiahia Stokes 6-8 248 - Out for the season. Back at practice.
PF Chase Johnson 6-9 205 - Out for the season. Back at practice.

Do let us know when you finally make a Final-4, IF that ever even happens in your life time. It hasn't so far. :p

The Gators only have 2 B-Ball ship Sr's:
SG/SF Jalen Hudson 6-6 192 Sr
Hudson withdrew his name from the NBA draft to finish his UF degree.
PF/C Kevarrius Hayes 6-9 225 Sr

However, they had 5 on the SEC Honor Roll. o_O

PS
Mike White, in his 2nd season, made the Elite-8 with a team that had zero NBA draft picks.... For that, his fellow SEC coaches named him the SEC CoY.

No debate, so I'm glad you agree your B-Ball program's a Dance joke.
Also that Candy and MTSU are now ahead of you in phootball... :cool:

You're almost as smart :confused: as those media-morons that do the preseason rankings. While UF went just as far in the Dance as your hillbillies did, the Rnd of 32.

I notice how you try to ignore UF's injuries that the media-morons also never address:

C John Egbune 6-11 255 - Out for the season. - rsSr, Gone now.
C Gorjok Gak 6-11 245 - Playing injured, March knee surgery, rehabbing now.
PF Isiahia Stokes 6-8 248 - Out for the season. Back at practice.
PF Chase Johnson 6-9 205 - Out for the season. Back at practice.

Do let us know when you finally make a Final-4, IF that ever even happens in your life time. It hasn't so far. :p

The Gators only have 2 B-Ball ship Sr's:
SG/SF Jalen Hudson 6-6 192 Sr
Hudson withdrew his name from the NBA draft to finish his UF degree.
PF/C Kevarrius Hayes 6-9 225 Sr

However, they had 5 on the SEC Honor Roll. o_O

PS
Mike White, in his 2nd season, made the Elite-8 with a team that had zero NBA draft picks.... For that, his fellow SEC coaches named him the SEC CoY.

Like UT didn't have 2 BIG MEN with injuries? One trying to play with a broken wrist, the other out for the entire season. 6'9" and 6'10" Sheesh quit making excuses for your fat centers having knee and feet problems. You still got DOMINATED by 2 short guys inside.

. White was left with excellent talent when he took over from Billy. Barnes had to start from NOTHING as he had been the 3rd HC in 3 years and the entire team who had gone to the Elite 8 had either declared for the NBA draft, graduated or transferred. Barnes had a hell of a lot harder job than White did and had to play true freshmen. In spite of that, he's beat White 2 of the 3 times they've played.

Last edited:
UT is nationally relevant in men’s basketball? When have they ever been national relevant in men’s basketball? They had 1 decent season last year and lost in the round of 32 and that makes you nationally relevant? Where do you come up with this stuff?

As for UT football when is the last time they’ve even won the East division? I think UF, UGA, South Carolina and Missouri have all won the East more recently than UT. Congrats that puts you with UK and Vandy.

Like UT didn't have 2 BIG MEN with injuries?

While UF had 4 injured big men, 3 out for the season and the other was trying to play with a bum knee. He went under the knife the week the season ended and is rehabbing now. Gak.
And I've told you before, a season win or loss here and there happens in B-Ball. It's what you do,,, or in your case DON'T DO, in the Dance that gets you credit for your program.

White was left with excellent talent when he took over from Billy. .

Yeah, that excellent talent that was left over from BillyD had just finished their LOSING 16 WIN SEASON. :cool:
All of that excellent talent that has had ZERO drafted to the NBA... :rolleyes:

You really are this stupid aren't you? o_O (rhetorical)

While UF had 4 injured big men, 3 out for the season and the other was trying to play with a bum knee. He went under the knife the week the season ended and is rehabbing now. Gak.
And I've told you before, a season win or loss here and there happens in B-Ball. It's what you do,,, or in your case DON'T DO, in the Dance that gets you credit for your program.

Yeah, that excellent talent that was left over from BillyD had just finished their LOSING 16 WIN SEASON. :cool:
All of that excellent talent that has had ZERO drafted to the NBA... :rolleyes:

You really are this stupid aren't you? o_O (rhetorical)

Ain't my fault that White can't develop talent. He still had BETTER Talent left him than Barnes had. Some is always better than NONE. Case closed.

Case closed.

Now if you would just close your own idiot foaming Mad-Dog-dollie mouth... :confused:

PS - Mike made the Elite-8 in his 2nd season at UF.
Let us know when you program get's there.... (and not before preferably)

Now if you would just close your own idiot foaming Mad-Dog-dollie mouth... :confused:

Don't have one to close.

BTW, Didja notice that Oklahoma is #2 in EVERY recruiting ranking for the 2019 class.Them dirt farmers is really building up that program. FSU is # 3

9 out of 10 of Free Shoes are from Florida. Miami is in the top 10 with 12 of 12 from Florida. Good thing that there are so many recruits in your state and those teams can only take 25 each, ain't it? Oh, Pruitt added another Rivals top 250 recruit today to the 2018 class. Bryce Thompson, 4* "Athlete" from S/C. Committed to the Chickins but never signed. Begins classes tomorrow. What did the Mulletdonkey accomplish today?

Reactions: _VolFan4675
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT