ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

BucaNole

Green Machine
Jan 3, 2007
proxy.php

Reactions: seabass4592
I really like Jalon Jones. Raw but a perfect fit for Dan Mullen’s offense and plays at a powerhouse program in St Frances. He will likely get a 4th star at some point. Recruiting is going very very well. The amount of talented prospects coming into visit UF during the spring hasn’t been this good since Urban Meyer was here. Yes he has to close on them but right now so far so good. Definitely a lot of energy and excitement around the program right now.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
These are basically the guys that Mullen had recruited and offered at Miss St. so of course those are going to be the guys that commit earlier than the higher ranked dudes that Mullen has only been recruiting since he got to UF. Have you not been reading about the 5 and high 4 stars that have been in G'ville lately?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
It’s gonna suck pretty bad when a bunch of three stars kicks your team’s ass.

That'll be the second time since the 2010's began? Really looking forward to this being a game like I've read about in the past. Just don't see it happening with 3*'s... I still think we should just cut bait and move on, no reason to even call this a rivalry anymore.

Reactions: seabass4592
That'll be the second time since the 2010's began? Really looking forward to this being a game like I've read about in the past. Just don't see it happening with 3*'s... I still think we should just cut bait and move on, no reason to even call this a rivalry anymore.

That’s funny, we said the same thing about the Noles in the mid to late 2000s. You should look and see how many 4 and 5 stars have already visited. Get ready, because Mullen is proving he can recruit and we already know he’s a better coach than Willie “47-50” Taggart. How’s that practice facility coming along by the way?

Terrible troll is terrible.

That’s funny, we said the same thing about the Noles in the mid to late 2000s. You should look and see how many 4 and 5 stars have already visited. Get ready, because Mullen is proving he can recruit and we already know he’s a better coach than Willie “47-50” Taggart. How’s that practice facility coming along by the way?

Terrible troll is terrible.

Gainesville is counting visits as wins these days?

Suckin-Nole is a CrimiTroll, with nothing of any value to offer... :cool:

Only 3 star recruits after their HS Jr seasons. o_O
So their rankings are all chiseled in stone and handed down from the Mount.... :rolleyes:
I wonder why 247 Composite has UF ranked as the #13 class, with just 7 commits? o_O
=====

#10 QB-dt Jalon Jones 6-3 205 (HS Jr season bio)
He said that despite landing offers from the likes of Alabama coach Nick Saban and Ohio State coach Urban Meyer, the 6-foot-4, 205-pound Jones (measured on a recent UF visit) couldn’t picture himself playing for anyone but Mullen. :p
Partial Offer list: UF - UA, MsSt, Ms, TN
Clem, tOSU, MichSt, N.C, PSU, Ore, UL, Va, Vat...

And after watching his highlights, I can't imagine why anyone would recruit him....
He can't stand in the pocket and throw.
He can't scramble and throw on the run.
With his weak arm, he can't throw deep, and he couldn't out run Granny Clampit....

Just a FYI --- Ath Ja'marks Weston 6-3 195 **** - Clewiston, FL
Tennis-sea, among others, also offered him.

Reactions: daveason
These are basically the guys that Mullen had recruited and offered at Miss St. so of course those are going to be the guys that commit earlier than the higher ranked dudes that Mullen has only been recruiting since he got to UF. Have you not been reading about the 5 and high 4 stars that have been in G'ville lately?

Whike this is true, why take them? He could and will get better players. Maybe its the cycle with him just trying to make connections. Idk. Its a long way from december and february. Im sure this will change. Bragging about recruiting rankings in April....how fsu of buca

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Gainesville is counting visits as wins these days?

You can't get commits without players first visiting. Mullen is already getting visits out of more highly ranked recruits in his first four months on the job than McElwain did all of his tenure at UF. Kids love his enthusiasm and ability to develop talent. Former players are already raving about the new Strength and Conditioning program and talking about how much of a joke it was when Mac was here. Either way you see it, the future is a hell of a lot brighter now than it was several months ago.

Suckin-Nole is a CrimiTroll, with nothing of any value to offer... :cool:

Only 3 star recruits after their HS Jr seasons. o_O
So their rankings are all chiseled in stone and handed down from the Mount.... :rolleyes:
I wonder why 247 Composite has UF ranked as the #13 class, with just 7 commits? o_O
=====

#10 QB-dt Jalon Jones 6-3 205 (HS Jr season bio)
He said that despite landing offers from the likes of Alabama coach Nick Saban and Ohio State coach Urban Meyer, the 6-foot-4, 205-pound Jones (measured on a recent UF visit) couldn’t picture himself playing for anyone but Mullen. :p
Partial Offer list: UF - UA, MsSt, Ms, TN
Clem, tOSU, MichSt, N.C, PSU, Ore, UL, Va, Vat...

And after watching his highlights, I can't imagine why anyone would recruit him....
He can't stand in the pocket and throw.
He can't scramble and throw on the run.
With his weak arm, he can't throw deep, and he couldn't out run Granny Clampit....

Just a FYI --- Ath Ja'marks Weston 6-3 195 **** - Clewiston, FL
Tennis-sea, among others, also offered him.

I can't respect anyone as a man that communicates with a pink smiley sticking out it's tongue.

Folks are so odd these days. They arrive on the scene and claim that UF is no longer a rival to FSU these days...only to stay camped out at a UF board for a month now...and then to show more obsession...they actually take time away from "their high end clients" to follow UF (whom is not a rival) recruiting. You are one weird little creature.

looks like this kid can run RPO offence pretty well. Mullen is going to have a field day with this kid!!

Reactions: PacoGator19
You don't need to be told by me that 3*'s aren't as good as 4 or 5*'s.

And that's why those recruiting service dweebs are all in line to be multi-million dollar HC's.... :rolleyes:

PS
247 already has him as a 4 star #6 QBdt, The 247 composite lists him as a 3 star and the #10 QBdt. Most others believe that he will get the 4th stars soon, since Saban, Meyer, Dabo, and C.Kelly all offered him... :cool:
Offers: UF, UA, MsSt - Clem, tOSU, UCLA, Va, VaTech, etc... o_O

And that's why those recruiting service dweebs are all in line to be multi-million dollar HC's.... :rolleyes:

PS
247 already has him as a 4 star #6 QBdt, The 247 composite lists him as a 3 star and the #10 QBdt. Most others believe that he will get the 4th stars soon, since Saban, Meyer, Dabo, and C.Kelly all offered him... :cool:
Offers: UF, UA, MsSt - Clem, tOSU, UCLA, Va, VaTech, etc... o_O

I think the amount of money paid to the recruiting sources dwarf anything all the coaches make combined. Gene Williams alone probably nets over $10m annually.

Those that can do.
And those that can't, start internet sites to allow other's that can't to yap about it... :p

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Once a upon a time, an unranked team with a fired coach walked into Doak Campbell Stadium on the inaugural night of Bobby Bowden Field, and beat them 20-13, ruining their chances for a MNC. Two years later, that same team won its second MNC.

We'll be just fine, thank you.

Last edited:
Ron Zook Field, at Joke Shamble Stadium, in Tallycrappy.... :p

From G'ville, go west until your smell it, then north until you step in it... :oops:

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe masochist stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he always is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe masochist stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he always is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Whatever. That was bizarrely homesexual for no reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT