ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe masochist stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he always is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

tumblr_liwbfbpWhn1qaa39n.gif

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe masochist stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he always is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

You cum upon yourself, sir.

I think it's adorable that you think that more people
Like you than they like me.

Of course you'll claim that you don't care if that's true because that's "circle Jerkers" and the real testimony are the people the read but don't respond.

You'll claim that my opinions are an outlier.

You'll claim nobody likes me and literally never could because I'm some sort of loser.

But you're obsessed with me. Terminally.

And I love it.

You ****ing obsess over me.

Rhymes and lies about not knowing what I post...

You need me on this board, or else, who would you be?

Next time you get banned (because you will), just remember, that you're a fool, and I'm better than you on literally every way possible.

That'll be the second time since the 2010's began? Really looking forward to this being a game like I've read about in the past. Just don't see it happening with 3*'s... I still think we should just cut bait and move on, no reason to even call this a rivalry anymore.

Hate it when the 12 year olds get on daddy's computer and post.

Reactions: cwesleyf
Info on your 85 million dollar stand-alone football facility please.

He must be an FSUcks cum-loudly grad, because he doesn't seem to know how to use a search engine for himself....

PS
Ron Zook Field at Joke Shambles Stadium in Tallycrappy.

Reactions: fsu939913
He must be an FSUcks cum-loudly grad, because he doesn't seem to know how to use a search engine for himself....

PS
Ron Zook Field at Joke Shambles Stadium in Tallycrappy.
Who needs actual information when you are such a big shot like.....
c11.png

Reactions: EvilWayz
Jalon Jones will have his stock sky rocket like Fields did last season. Don’t be surprised if he ends up a top 20 overall recruit and 5 star by the time his senior season is over. Just ran a 4.45 40 at the Elite 11 camp at 6’4. Meanwhile the 4 star “commits” FSU got, one was a TE that runs a 5.0 40, lol. Way overrated.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Go back up to the fat guy and see who you quoted in that post,,, twit. o_O
Yeah, you know you can reference somebody else when you are talking to another person right?

Kind of like how you quoted me in reference to the crimi-nole OP. Good grief Silas.

Go back up to the fat guy and see who you quoted in that post,,, twit. o_O

Like all of the rival off-season mouth runners, you'll very likely disappear when early signing day, and then NSD LOI's are in the books. Until then, you'll constantly run your idiot mouth like you had a clue, but only the novice and/or idiots will credit anything that you yap out. :confused: The rest of us will just continue to bitch-slap your dumb-azz, and then laugh at your whining and sniveling.... :D

The proof of a little brother rival wanna-bee, is going to another schools broad to mouth run.
You're here, but few or none of us ever bother going to snore-rant to post. :cool:

Like all of the rival off-season mouth runners, you'll very likely disappear when early signing day, and then NSD LOI's are in the books. Until then, you'll constantly run your idiot mouth like you had a clue, but only the novice and/or idiots will credit anything that you yap out. :confused: The rest of us will just continue to bitch-slap your dumb-azz, and then laugh at your whining and sniveling.... :D

The proof of a little brother rival wanna-bee, is going to another schools broad to mouth run.
You're here, but few or none of us ever bother going to snore-rant to post. :cool:

Looks like this Russian bot is malfunctioning.

Reactions: dakid_0812

Man, you really don't get it?

Jesus dude.

That'll be the second time since the 2010's began? Really looking forward to this being a game like I've read about in the past. Just don't see it happening with 3*'s... I still think we should just cut bait and move on, no reason to even call this a rivalry anymore.

Wow. Mullen and all his 3* kids at MSU took Bama to the wire last seaon. How did all your 4 and 5* kids do?

Reactions: Swampm
Lets just wait and see how it finishes. And yes, a 6’4” 205 lb QB with a 4.45 40 is terrible for this system.

Still rather early in the recruiting cycle, but it is the offseason. How do you think Mullen is doing so far this cycle? Do you feel UF will recruit just as well, or better, than their top rivals/nearby competitors? e.g. UGA, FSU, Bama, Clemson, Miami, etc?

Reactions: dakid_0812
Do you feel UF will recruit just as well, or better, than their top rivals/nearby competitors? e.g. UGA, FSU, Bama, Clemson, Miami, etc?

With the right coach, we should recruit as well as those guys, maybe with the exception of 'Bama. 'Bama and OSU are on their own level.

Still rather early in the recruiting cycle, but it is the offseason. How do you think Mullen is doing so far this cycle? Do you feel UF will recruit just as well, or better, than their top rivals/nearby competitors? e.g. UGA, FSU, Bama, Clemson, Miami, etc?

Do you mean getting the players that they want most and will fit the culture at UF, or are you talking about the somewhat arbitrary rankings by the various recruit ranking service twits? :rolleyes:

I trust Mullen/staff to be able to compete on the field with your e.g.s, using the guys that they bring in to play for them. How the classes or individuals are ranked by the twits, is just off season fodder for fans. While I will use them for debate/conversation purposes, I still rely on the coaches decisions on who they bring in to be a part of their team. :cool:

Do you mean getting the players that they want most and will fit the culture at UF, or are you talking about the somewhat arbitrary rankings by the various recruit ranking service twits? :rolleyes:

I trust Mullen/staff to be able to compete on the field with your e.g.s, using the guys that they bring in to play for them. How the classes or individuals are ranked by the twits, is just off season fodder for fans. While I will use them for debate/conversation purposes, I still rely on the coaches decisions on who they bring in to be a part of their team. :cool:

Translation... i like 3*’s. Lol.

Translation... i like 3*’s. Lol.

Result,,, you're the same idiot troll that I've come to know and easily ridicule.... :cool:

QB-dt Jalon Jones 6-4 203 HS Jr ***

CharLotte Regional Elite 11 Rating 103.68

4.45/40 - Vert. 32.7" - Peak Pwr 7160 watts, Agility 4.59 - Power Ball 39'
Offers: UF - UA, TN, Ms, MsSt - Clem, MichSt, tOSU, Ore, UL, ect....

Reactions: fsu939913
Result,,, you're the same idiot troll that I've come to know and easily ridicule.... :cool:

QB-dt Jalon Jones 6-4 203 HS Jr ***

CharLotte Regional Elite 11 Rating 103.68

4.45/40 - Vert. 32.7" - Peak Pwr 7160 watts, Agility 4.59 - Power Ball 39'
Offers: UF - UA, TN, Ms, MsSt - Clem, MichSt, tOSU, Ore, UL, ect....

Do we know what rank he achieved in the Boy Scouts?

And you've said the same thing about the last two staffs.

You're just all in.

"THE COACHES KNOW BEST."

And then when they recruit like shit, you completely ignore it.

Let me see...

Meyer and Saban don’t count, they just don’t.

UGa, while I think Kirby is good, has one HUGE advantage in being the only major program in a state which is quickly becoming as talent rich as almost any. Going to be hard to outdo them.

So far this cycle is a little underwhelming but at the same time if we want Mullen after the top guys its hard to fill the class early. One huge plus for Mullen so far this cycle is that he landed a QB he really wanted and can build the class around that. Overall, long ways to go. And I think his on-field product will be much more exciting than we have seen in a while and that should help.

Time will tell but with how he closed last year and the excitement he has created I will say we are in better shape than we have been in quite a while

With the right coach, we should recruit as well as those guys, maybe with the exception of 'Bama. 'Bama and OSU are on their own level.

Well, you have Mullen. Are you saying he is "the right coach" or you still need "the right coach"?

Was just checking 247, it looks like we’re number 1. However... Taggart is supposed to drop some our dead weight in the class and you guys, if you’d like, may have an opportunity to pick them up. Good news for all.

Was just checking 247, it looks like we’re number 1. However... Taggart is supposed to drop some our dead weight in the class and you guys, if you’d like, may have an opportunity to pick them up. Good news for all.

Having the #1 class this long before NSD, is just as important as UCF claiming to be the 'real' undefeated NC's... :rolleyes:

While 'you guys' ignore the fact that 2 of the 3 that FSUcks just 'picked up' were Mc recruits that de-committed when Mc was fired, and that Mullen refused to re-offer after he took over.... :cool:

Reactions: Swampm
If Mullen (in two years) no hand in developing Cam, then who did? The JUCO coaches at Blinn in less than a year?

Malzhan in just a few months at Auburn? Gene Chizik? Rhett Lashlee?

So basically Jeremy Pruitt who has yet to coach a college game is already better vs Dan Mullen because he recruited Jalen Ramsey. Cool story.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe masochist stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loserthat he always is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe masochist stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loserthat he always is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
We have had 5 posts since Danny replied to you, just let it go sometimes and every thread won't turn into a war between you two.

If Mullen (in two years) no hand in developing Cam, then who did? The JUCO coaches at Blinn in less than a year?

Malzhan in just a few months at Auburn? Gene Chizik? Rhett Lashlee?

So basically Jeremy Pruitt who has yet to coach a college game is already better vs Dan Mullen because he recruited Jalen Ramsey. Cool story.

Why dont you convince my bullgator buddies... give me some arguments to pitch. I’m having dinner tonight at the university club in downtown Tampa, overlooking the city. Two are bullgatora, the third is an Attorney who’s a golden chief and helped get Trump to speak in Tampa. They don’t tolerate a lot of BS, so give me some good poignant pointers to selling why Mullen is not McElwain 2.0. Remember, UF fans were very high on McElwain because of what he did at Bama and shutting down Tebow.

Why dont you convince my bullgator buddies... give me some arguments to pitch. I’m having dinner tonight at the university club in downtown Tampa, overlooking the city. Two are bullgatora, the third is an Attorney who’s a golden chief and helped get Trump to speak in Tampa. They don’t tolerate a lot of BS, so give me some good poignant pointers to selling why Mullen is not McElwain 2.0. Remember, UF fans were very high on McElwain because of what he did at Bama and shutting down Tebow.
First. McElwain coached offense...so not sure how he shut down Tebow.

Give me the contacts to your Bull Gators and I'll have them contact my Bull Gator uncle along with his best friend. I have dinner with him during holidays. We don't have a view of downtown Tampa but instead rub elbows in the duck blind with the likes of Ted Turner over looking flooded rice fields and or knee deep in flooded green timber.

Now that all is a true story I'm nothing cool by stating who I am related to, who I have dinner with, where I have dinner, or who I rub elbows with. Honestly I hate hunting with Ted, just like his property. Dude can't shoot for $hit.

If these connected friends don't know the history of Dan then I can't help you. Don't convince them of anything, enjoy your boring dinner. I'd choose to instead go to a local Buffalo Wild Wings and sit with cool regular folks and enjoy some sloppy azz chicken tenders and shout at the big screens...then invest all saved money from an overrated meal into something worthwhile like property or bonds.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT