ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

We have had 5 posts since Danny replied to you, just let it go sometimes and every thread won't turn into a war between you two.
I don't park on the board all day, so I post when I post.
And I rarely bother to read and respond on point to his crap. I instead use the above standard reply to the A-hole instead. :cool:

Why don't you tell the dunny-goater to stop stalking my posts with his constant personal attacks, since I've made it very clear that I want no truck with him at all? If I followed his example, I'd rarely post my own opinions, and instead just constantly stalk and attack anything and everything that he posts. :rolleyes:

And for a change, try blaming the correct one that's at fault... o_O

I don't park on the board all day, so I post when I post.
And I rarely bother to read and respond on point to his crap. I instead use the above standard reply to the A-hole instead. :cool:

Why don't you tell the dunny-goater to stop stalking my posts with his constant personal attacks, since I've made it very clear that I want no truck with him at all? If I followed his example, I'd rarely post my own opinions, and instead just constantly stalk and attack anything and everything that he posts. :rolleyes:

And for a change, try blaming the correct one that's at fault... o_O
Just know I'm not taking sides on any of it. Hell I like both you same as posters on this board and fans of my team. Both of you bring your own great personality.

I don't know the guy on a personal level as some do. You are the one claiming him to being a dumb immature drunked jerk. You are quoted as being the older, wiser, more mature, and level headed one.

Set the example. It's not in Danny'' personality maybe?

But @Dannygator1989 relaying a message. Quit stalking Insta and jerking your circle.

Here TG, I've got a picture of me and the dunny-goater for ya.
He's the one trying to get in/out of the fence, while I'm the one that's LMFAO.

LVD5aj4Pps7l.jpg

Why dont you convince my bullgator buddies... give me some arguments to pitch. I’m having dinner tonight at the university club in downtown Tampa, overlooking the city. Two are bullgatora, the third is an Attorney who’s a golden chief and helped get Trump to speak in Tampa. They don’t tolerate a lot of BS, so give me some good poignant pointers to selling why Mullen is not McElwain 2.0. Remember, UF fans were very high on McElwain because of what he did at Bama and shutting down Tebow.

Delusionole

Reactions: EvilWayz
Just try to ignore the SucNole, he's a clueless waste of time crimi-troll.
=====

DB offers that are high on UF as a college destination include: Per 247 Consensus

#2 CB Derek Stingley Jr ***** - Baton Rouge, LA (20/100)
#24 CB Chester Kimbrough **** - N.O. LA (257/300 projected EE)
-----
#8 CB/FS Tyrique Stevenson 6-0 190 **** - Miami, FL (88/100, cross-train at safety)
#6 SS Brendan Gant 6-2 187 **** - Lakeland, FL (133/300 & UA Commit)
----- Warm:
#11 SS Nick Cross 6-0 208 **** - Hyattsville, MD (183/300)
#27 FS Tyler Rudolph 6-1 205 **** - Oakdale, CT (#324)

So much hostility for the messenger. Dinner was good btw, the whiskey was better. After dinner we started discussing the states of our programs. Good news for FSU is that it seems we've been interviewing a fellow by the name of John Herron??? Our good news wasn't such good news for the bullgators unfortunately, as Mr Herron is currently employed by UF. The tiff stems from unpaid wages originally promised during the transition from Coach McElwain to Mullen. Huge blow to the UF recruiting staff and the timing couldn't be worse. Probably explains how there are so many 3*'s and nothing else committed.

In a crappy 4-7 season, UF was still #11 in the NCAA for average attendance at 86,715.
While bowl bound 7-6 FSU was #20 in the NCAA with an average attendance of 70,943.

Eight (8) SEC Teams with a better attendance average than the FSUcks criminoles:
#4 UA
#5 aTm
#6 LSU
#7 TN
#9 UGA
#11. UF
#13 AU
#16 SCa
=======

Will that new guy in tallycrappy be providing the crab legs for 2018?

Huge blow to the UF recruiting staff and the timing couldn't be worse. Probably explains how there are so many 3*'s and nothing else committed.

Clown-U crimi-troll logic in action.
UF's recruiting is poor, so FSUcks grabs up a recruiting staff whiner that was run off by UF, which is now claimed to be a recruiting coup by FSUcks??? :oops: - :rolleyes: - :D

While Mullen continues to bring in new, high quality off-the-field staff, several that are top quality in some phase of recruiting. :p

And oh BTW --
The Gators have reportedly added to their off-the-field staff under Dan Mullen again, tabbing a former FSU staffer to join the Gator program.

FootballScoop.com reports that Florida State offensive graduate assistant A.J. Antonescu will join the Florida staff under Mullen in the same capacity. :cool:

Last edited:
UF's recruiting is poor, so FSUcks grabs up a recruiting staff whiner that was run off by UF, which is now claimed to be a recruiting coup by FSUcks??? :oops: - :rolleyes: - :D

While continues to bring in new, high quality off-the-field staff, several that are top quality in some phase of recruiting. :p

And oh BTW --
The Gators have reportedly added to their off-the-field staff under Dan Mullen again, tabbing a former FSU staffer to join the Gator program.

FootballScoop.com reports that Florida State offensive graduate assistant A.J. Antonescu will join the Florida staff under Mullen in the same capacity. :cool:

Lol, if you think adding a GA is a counter punch to FSU taking your recruiting director... I’m at a loss for words.

So much hostility for the messenger. Dinner was good btw, the whiskey was better. After dinner we started discussing the states of our programs. Good news for FSU is that it seems we've been interviewing a fellow by the name of John Herron??? Our good news wasn't such good news for the bullgators unfortunately, as Mr Herron is currently employed by UF. The tiff stems from unpaid wages originally promised during the transition from Coach McElwain to Mullen. Huge blow to the UF recruiting staff and the timing couldn't be worse. Probably explains how there are so many 3*'s and nothing else committed.

Checking the news, not seeing this. When is this happening? Because you aren't what I'd call "reliable" on, well, anything.

You are truly a legend in your own mind.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
That'll be the second time since the 2010's began? Really looking forward to this being a game like I've read about in the past. Just don't see it happening with 3*'s... I still think we should just cut bait and move on, no reason to even call this a rivalry anymore.
Yeah we lead the series 34-26-2 it shouldn’t have been a rivalry a long ass time ago!

While Mullen continues to bring in new, high quality off-the-field staff, several that are top quality in some phase of recruiting. :p

And oh BTW --

Lol, if you think adding a GA is a counter punch to FSU taking your recruiting director... I’m at a loss for words.

Your loss is much greater than you see or admit,,, always.
You're just another Circle Jerking senseless crimi-troll, :confused: and that has been confirmed yet again.

I'm not on the FSUcks snore-rant board attempting to convince you of anything. o_O

However, you are on the Gator board, and being the usual assnole that your type typically are here. :cool:

Talk to us when your poor facilities can compare to ours.

I just had dinner with a big time FSU donor and he claims Willie isn't long for the job. Your stadium is sitting on top of a giant sinkhole, your donor well is dried up and you are taking our scraps to lead your dinner parties.

My source claims you might just concede the state's bragging rights and the next five years worth of games. Willie is terrified of coaching against Mullen.

Last edited:
#1 RB Trey Sanders 5-11 216 is the big, strong-fast, power kind of RB.
Getting him in the 2019 class would be super. Maybe an upgrade replacement for the soon departing to the NFL, Lamical Perine 5-11 218 Jr.

#2 RB Noah Cain 5-10 209 is another guy I'd like the Gators to get for 2019.
He could be a book end for 2018 D.Pierce 5-10 207 Fr. Cain's not the biggest.
He's not the fastest, and he's not the highest ranked. That said!
He reminds me of E.Smith, the way he seeks the holes and follows and uses his blockers.
And he is big/strong enough, and he's fast enough, and he's good enough to get it done.
He seeks the cracks in the D, instead of running over people. He's very slippery in a crowd.
~ For a nice little bonus, he doesn't seem to be the 'showboater' type on the field.

#2 Ath Quavaris Crouch 6-2 238 (RB-LB)
His Top 5 among many offers: Clem, UA, UF, FSU, UGA.
I don't know where UF would want him to play? He's certainly able to play RB.
Every RB that's started for the Gator's since E.Smith has gone on to the NFL.

But if it were me deciding, he looks like a future 1st Rnd NFL LB to me.
The SEC leads in LB'ers to the NFL in the Common Draft Era: UA 38 - UF 37 - TN 37.

The coming 2019 class has a good chance of being one of UF's best ever.
It's obviously way to early to say for sure, but so far,,,, it's luu-king gud! :cool:
I believe that a Top 10 class is almost a sure thing, with a Top 5 still possible.

I just had dinner with a big time DAY donor and he claims Willie isn't long for the job. Your stadium is sitting on top of a giant sinkhole, your donor well is dried up and you are taking our scraps to lead your dinner parties.

My source claims you might just concede the state's bragging rights and the next five years worth of games. Willie is terrified of coaching against Mullen.

Lol, so quaint. You can’t handle what I’ve told you and this is the first stage of denial. Look pal, even yore current investment is less than what FSU has already put in. Next round will set you back that much further.

Ron Zook Field --- At Joke Shambles Stadium --- In nowhere Tallycrappy

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D at the chumps. Heck, UCF and USF are fast gaining ground on them and the nearly defunct no stadium scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I.... :oops:

Ron Zook Field --- At Joke Shambles Stadium --- In nowhere Tallycrappy

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D at the chumps. Heck, UCF and USF are fast gaining ground on them and the nearly defunct no stadium scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I.... :oops:

Noticed how you excluded UF gaining ground...

Lol, so quaint. You can’t handle what I’ve told you and this is the first stage of denial. Look pal, even yore current investment is less than what FSU has already put in. Next round will set you back that much further.
I live in reality friend, not that place you go to after sniffing the grass off your dilapidated football facilities.

Don't worry though, my source tells me you guys have a go fund me account that is up to 100 dollars.

Noticed how you excluded UF gaining ground...

Only a Clown-U moe-ron.... :rolleyes:

When you're already far ahead as both an Academic Institution, and as a Nationally recognized All Sports Program, it's everyone else that needs to try gaining ground, not UF. o_O

Yup I read about this, in the same place I read about FSU's new 82 million dollar sports facility.

Reactions: PlutoDroid

Still waiting for this to be real news, not a Delusionoles dream.

Just try to ignore the SucNole, he's a clueless waste of time crimi-troll.
=====

DB offers that are high on UF as a college destination include: Per 247 Consensus

#2 CB Derek Stingley Jr ***** - Baton Rouge, LA (20/100)
#24 CB Chester Kimbrough **** - N.O. LA (257/300 projected EE)
-----
#8 CB/FS Tyrique Stevenson 6-0 190 **** - Miami, FL (88/100, cross-train at safety)
#6 SS Brendan Gant 6-2 187 **** - Lakeland, FL (133/300 & UA Commit)
----- Warm:
#11 SS Nick Cross 6-0 208 **** - Hyattsville, MD (183/300)
#27 FS Tyler Rudolph 6-1 205 **** - Oakdale, CT (#324)
Are things in recruiting so bad that you are left with bragging about UF being on a kid's LIST? Wow.

Hey look, in the unlikely event that any of these kids actually COMMIT to UF, you can brag then. Not before.

I just had dinner with a big time FSU donor and he claims Willie isn't long for the job. Your stadium is sitting on top of a giant sinkhole, your donor well is dried up and you are taking our scraps to lead your dinner parties.

If Mullen continues to recruit at a (not even) McElwain level, he won't make it through the five years that FSU forfeits all those games.

Reactions: _VolFan4675
If Mullen continues to recruit at a (not even) McElwain level, he won't make it through the five years that FSU forfeits all those games.
One big difference....it's PRETTY sizeable too, Mullen is a good offensive coach.
Mac&Cheese was so archaic that King Tut could diagnose his calls.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Are things in recruiting so bad that you are left with bragging about UF being on a kid's LIST? Wow.

Hey look, in the unlikely event that any of these kids actually COMMIT to UF, you can brag then. Not before.

Unlike H-up-A criminoles, and other clueless troll rivals, I save my small time bragging for the LOI's on NSD, not before like you twits. :cool: (3 stars, yap-yap-yap--blah-blah-blah) :rolleyes:
=====

But more to the point. -- Who do you trust to judge a recruit's talent level?

It's either the coaches that offered, or it's the recruiting service 3 stars?
* I'd put this recruit in my Top 5 for UF's 2019 class if he signs. (crosses-fingers)

TE/DE/QB Luke Deal 6-5 237 *** -
Greenwood, SCa
Offers: UF - AU, UGA -- Clem, Mich, ND, tOSU, Stan, others....

Or maybe I'll just go with my own lyin' eyes.....

~ Heck, I'd give him a 4th star just for his TE blocking alone.
Then if I throw in his 2-way DE (QBs/RBs de-cleated) he's a 5 star recruit imo)
These are his HS Junior season highlights:

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/luke-deal/R7Zr5aROEeW-8KA2nzwbTA/videos.htm

PS - Turn the volume down and you can ignore the many commercials mixed in with the highlights.

And remember, it's the combination of the coaches offers, the Dec-early signing and then NSD that matters, not current class rankings or the $$$ twits stars. :cool:

Mullen can't recruit a lick. o_O

That's why E.Jones left tOSU/Meyer, and then ignored/dissed on UA/Saban, FSUcks/Pukeit, Clem/Dabo, to come be a real student/athlete at UF/Mullen.... :p

Didn’t McElwain run Bamas offense????
Much easier to run his archaic schemes in the Mountain West, or at Alabama when Nick Saban is the head coach.

I wager Alabama has even seen the way football is evolving. Much more explosive now.

Much easier to run his archaic schemes in the Mountain West, or at Alabama when Nick Saban is the head coach.

I wager Alabama has even seen the way football is evolving. Much more explosive now.

Didn't he run Alabama's offense when Meyer was the king of the SEC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT