ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

ESPN is the saddest of the ratings services, they even stopped sending people to the combines/camps etc. Makes watching the composite advisable. It's early though and there will be movement for some of these guys.
Could be. I know once they crosses into the political avenue ESPN lost a ish ton of money...added in all the other money they blew.

I honestly don't keep up with recruiting. Biggest waste of time and money.

Sure I'll occasionally click on the committed list but paying for a subscription to read a phone conservation of an 18 year old no longer interested me.

Who has the more accurate ratings I honestly don't know or care about. Is ESPN usually totally way off vs Rivals or 247? They all seem to be in the same bracket in the long run.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Could be. I know once they crosses into the political avenue ESPN lost a ish ton of money...added in all the other money they blew.

Sure I'll occasionally click on the committed list but paying for a subscription to read a phone conservation of an 18 year old no longer interested me.

Who has the more accurate ratings I honestly don't know or care about. Is ESPN usually totally way off vs Rivals or 247? They all seem to be in the same bracket in the long run.

The sad part is that they used to be pretty good but like you said, lost boat loads of money and just started cutting corners to save $$ I guess. Probably safest is to watch the composite rank.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Just a FYI - ESPN Top 300 came out on Monday, early rankings and offers:

QB-DT Jalon Jones 6-4 203 **** - Baltimore, MD - 84/300
Mullen beat out: UA/Saban, tOSU/Meyer, TN/Pukeit, among others...

OG Ethan White 6-4 315 **** - Clearwater, FL - 248/300
Mullen beat out: Neb, N.C, WVa, USF, among others.

WR Dionte Marks 6-1 180 **** - Deland, FL
UF - WVa, UCF, FL-Atl....

Ath-WR Ja'Markis Weston 6-3 200 **** - Clewiston, FL
UF - TN - PSU, UCF, FL-Atl....

FS Trent whittenmore 6-3 190 **** - Gainesville, FL
Offers: UF - GaTech, USF, Duke, Yale,,,,
=====

Post Sr season and the stars will matter a little bit more, but still vary to much to trust.

What's better than any of the star givers is the coaches that make the ship offers.
Use the offer list as the best way, along with watching their highlight reels for yourself.

None of it really matters until you see them on your own team and how well they perform in your coaches system, with the players that are already on the roster.

Give them 2-3 years and then you can see their quality, or the lack thereof.... :cool:

Last edited:

I saw an article a while back that made the case Rivals was probably a bit better than the others. I think Rivals is just a tad bit stingier on giving out 4 and 5 stars.

I saw an article a while back that made the case Rivals was probably a bit better than the others. I think Rivals is just a tad bit stingier on giving out 4 and 5 stars.
Rivals has been the norm that I go to when I look at commitment lists, offer lists, and rankings. Mixed in with the occasional 247 composite rankings.

They've been around forever and started how we look at recruiting these days.

I think it’s hilarious that we are talking recruiting smack, in April, with almost a year to go to signing day. What we do know is that Mullen is already getting visitors from the quality of talent that McElwain never did and that Florida will get its share of studs. Yes, they’re just visits, but that’s just the first step to getting commits. Win games and show improvement on offense and the recruits will follow, it’s not rocket science. No studs are going to commit to a Florida program that has had two 4 win seasons in the past 6 year am until Mullen proves on the field things have changed.

Long way to go, and Goolsby is already dropping like a rock in the rankings and McRae has the knees of a 60 year old. Those are not big losses for UF.

I think it’s hilarious that we are talking recruiting smack, in April, with almost a year to go to signing day. What we do know is that Mullen is already getting visitors from the quality of talent that McElwain never did and that Florida will get its share of studs. Yes, they’re just visits, but that’s just the first step to getting commits. Win games and show improvement on offense and the recruits will follow, it’s not rocket science. No studs are going to commit to a Florida program that has had two 4 win seasons in the past 6 year am until Mullen proves on the field things have changed.

Long way to go, and Goolsby is already dropping like a rock in the rankings and McRae has the knees of a 60 year old. Those are not big losses for UF.

How come Willie is able to close the deal so early but Mullen isn't? Especially with all these "high profile visits"?

How come Willie is able to close the deal so early but Mullen isn't? Especially with all these "high profile visits"?

QB-DT Jalon Jones 6-4 204 **** - Baltimore, MD (247)
Offers: UF - Bama, MS, MsSt, Tenn.
Maryland, MichSt, NCSt, Ore, Va, VaT, UL.
And that's after already getting another Top QB-DT in the 2018 class that slick-Willie-2 offered.

ESPN has 5 of Mullen's 7 early commits as 4 stars, with 2 being Top 300's.
So yeah, I see what you mean about Mullen not being able to recruit quality vs other schools... :rolleyes:

I won't waste additional time on the many UF / FSUcks differences:
Such as Chair-stacking Academics, Tally Policing, Crim-Accountability or Chief Slap-a-Ho's... :cool:

PS

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-recruiting-fans-concerned

Last edited:
QB-DT Jalon Jones 6-4 204 **** - Baltimore, MD (247)
Offers: UF - Bama, MS, MsSt, Tenn.
Maryland, MichSt, NCSt,Ore, Va, VaT, UL.
And that's after already getting another Top QB-DT in the 2018 class that slick-Willie-2 offered.

ESPN has 5 of Mullen's 7 early commits as 4 stars, with 2 being Top 300's.
So yeah, I see what you mean about Mullen not being able to recruit quality vs other schools... :rolleyes:

I won't waste additional time on the many UF / FSUcks differences:
Such as Chair-stacking Academics, Tally Policing, Crim-Accountability or Chief Slap-a-Ho's... :cool:

PS

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-recruiting-fans-concerned

BSPN gonna BSPN.

Crim-trolls gonna be totally useless A-holes,,, but that's redundant isn't it? :cool:

I'm not the one bragging about a 3rd rate network, that thought hiring Jemele Hill was a good idea, thinks a 3 star is a 4 star. Track record on their beliefs says "approach with caution."

Did 2019 NSD already come and go and I missed it? :cool:

Or are you exactly the crimi-troll A-hole on a Gator board that I know you are? o_O (rhetorical, of course) :rolleyes:

#22 OLB Tyron Hopper 6-2 205 **** - Roswell, GA
Offers: UF - UA, UK, MsSt, Miss, SCa, TN - 7 SEC's
GaTech, Mia, Minn, N.C, WVa, USF - 18 total

Hopper is a stud, and at a position of need. Like I said, Mullen will get his share of studs and once he proves he can win at Florida, more will follow.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Hopper won LB-MVP earlier this month at the Adidas 3-Stripe Camp in Atlanta and earned an invite to the Rivals 5-star Challenge. o_O
-----
This week, UF also made DE Derrick Hunter's Top 8 list, with UF & UGA being at the top of the battle for him right now.

[QUOTE="instaGATOR, post: 1263845, member: 10875"
This week, UF also made DE Derrick Hunter's Top 8 list, with UF & UGA being at the top of the battle for him right now.[/QUOTE]

Hunter's words this week:

“Georgia is totally different than Florida,” Hunter said. “I can actually say that because I have seen that now. I can separate them now because I have actually seen Georgia with my own eyes.

“I can’t really say much because all those Florida fans will come after me, but it was totally different. Georgia has just got a lot more than what Florida does right now.”

Reactions: BucaNole
This week, UF also made DE Derrick Hunter's Top 8 list, with UF & UGA being at the top of the battle for him right now.

“Georgia is totally different than Florida,” Hunter said. “I can actually say that because I have seen that now. I can separate them now because I have actually seen Georgia with my own eyes. I can’t really say much because all those Florida fans will come after me, but it was totally different. Georgia has just got a lot more than what Florida does right now.”[/QUOTE]

Actually, he can say whatever he wants to say, as he just demonstrated... :rolleyes:
I won't bother to post the many comments that recruits have made about UF. The UF vs UGly W/L record over the past 3 decades pretty much handles that for any Gator fan.... :cool:

I would take Hunter in the 19 class, but only IF he really wanted to be a Gator.
If he really is a butt-sniffin' nutt-licker,,, then UGly is welcome to him. ;)
The Gators currently have 3 ***** DE's on the roster and are pretty loaded at his position.

96. DE/OLB CeCe Jefferson 6-1 242 Sr (leader on D)
95. DE Keivonnis Davis 6-3 253 rsJr
98. DE Luke Ancrum 6-5 263 rsJr
92 DE/OLB Jabari Zuniga 6-3 246 rsJr
99. DE Jachai Polite 6-2 260 Jr
90. DE Antonneous Clayton 6-2 254 Jr
94. DE/DT Zachary Carter 6-4 270 So

??. DEw/OLB Andrew Chatfield 6-2 238 Fr (summer arrival)
??. DEs/DT Malik Langham 6-5 269 Fr (summer arrival)
==========

1/29 DT/DE Taven Bryan - Jaguars

Bryan marks the 6th consecutive year with a Gator 1st Rounder on defense.

~ At least 1 UF player has been selected in every NFL Draft since 1952, the longest streak in SEC history.

~ The Gators were one of 7 teams in the country to have at least 5 players drafted this year.
~ In addition, 2018 marks the 6th time since 2010 and 33rd time in UF history that 5 Gators were selected in the draft.
~ DBU--Florida has had 7 defensive backs selected in the NFL Draft since 2016, for 1st in the Nation. Ohio State, Miami, LSU and Alabama all trail the DBU-Gators. (no to UGly)

~ Florida has had the 3rd most 1st and 2nd round picks over the last 10 years.
  • Alabama – 41
  • Ohio State – 28
  • Florida – 24
  • Florida State – 22
  • USC – 21
  • LSU – 20
  • Notre Dame – 17
  • Clemson – 15
  • North Carolina – 15
  • Missouri – 14
  • === Sorry, the leghumpers didn't make that Top 10 list either.... :p
"Jawja keeps on getting higher ranked recruits, but somehow they keep on losing to the Gator's on the field. I wonder what happens to those recruits after they get to Athens." SOS
o_O ~ SOS - Otherwise known in Jawja as 'The Evil Genius. :D

Last edited:

“Georgia is totally different than Florida,” Hunter said. “I can actually say that because I have seen that now. I can separate them now because I have actually seen Georgia with my own eyes.

“I can’t really say much because all those Florida fans will come after me, but it was totally different. Georgia has just got a lot more than what Florida does right now.”

Translation: Walked out with a fat stack of cash, Bama style.

Translation: Walked out with a fat stack of cash, Bama style.

201503_1020_dgcga_sm.jpg

I can’t really say much because all those Florida fans will come after me, but it was totally different. Georgia has just got a lot more than what Florida does right now.”

This does not surprise me. UF has a serious problem with their fans and I don't doubt that McElwain was given death threats. He should not have handled it publicly the way he did, but UF needs to do something to crack down on their rather aggressive fan base. Was it Dan Mullen's wife that actually had to drive all the way to Orlando to grocery shop because of how intolerant the fans were? That's just insane.

I don't think all UF fans behave this way, even the majority don't. I think UF is in a rural part of the state with large amounts of uneducated fans that don't have a whole lot going for them beyond football entertainment. The coaches get a lot more direct interaction with the Gainesville crowd of fans and that is, quite frankly, dangerous. It would probably help if the coaches had a little more security for their families and themselves.

This does not surprise me. UF has a serious problem with their fans and I don't doubt that McElwain was given death threats. He should not have handled it publicly the way he did, but UF needs to do something to crack down on their rather aggressive fan base. Was it Dan Mullen's wife that actually had to drive all the way to Orlando to grocery shop because of how intolerant the fans were? That's just insane.

I don't think all UF fans behave this way, even the majority don't. I think UF is in a rural part of the state with large amounts of uneducated fans that don't have a whole lot going for them beyond football entertainment. The coaches get a lot more direct interaction with the Gainesville crowd of fans and that is, quite frankly, dangerous. It would probably help if the coaches had a little more security for their families and themselves.

While in Tallycrappy, the coaches wife chose to sleep with a former Gator instead of her husband, or with one of the 'Glitter Boyz' that hangs around their team.... :eek:

And Gator fans know all about how the sweet and non-aggressive the criminoles and their fans are, just look back to N.O., before and after the 1996 Sugar Bowl. :rolleyes: (UF 52 - 20 FSUcks) :p

Tallycrappy is more rural (W.Flarda Hillbillies) than Tree City USA Gainesville will ever be. And in the storming Tallycrappy metro area what do they have,,,, lots of crooked politicians (lawyers) with the equally infamous corrupt TPD. :cool:

Name the last Gator coach or coaches family member that was violently accosted in Gainesville, by a Gator fan or otherwise? o_O
crickets.jpg

And how bad could it really be, since her husband brought her and their kids back to Gainesville to work and live? ;)

Just the same ole lyin crimi-troll, beggin' for some validation from his Gator betters.
Kinda sad really,,, :oops: ---------------- but it still leaves me lmfao at him mostly... :D:D:D

While in Tallycrappy, the coaches wife chose to sleep with a former Gator instead of her husband, or with one of the 'Glitter Boyz' that hangs around their team.... :eek:

And Gator fans know all about how the sweet and non-aggressive the criminoles and their fans are, just look back to N.O., before and after the 1996 Sugar Bowl. :rolleyes: (UF 52 - 20 FSUcks) :p

Tallycrappy is more rural (W.Flarda Hillbillies) than Tree City USA Gainesville will ever be. And in the storming Tallycrappy metro area what do they have,,,, lots of crooked politicians (lawyers) with the equally infamous corrupt TPD. :cool:

Name the last Gator coach or coaches family member that was violently accosted in Gainesville, by a Gator fan or otherwise? o_O
crickets.jpg

And how bad could it really be, since her husband brought her and their kids back to Gainesville to work and live? ;)

Just the same ole lyin crimi-troll, beggin' for some validation from his Gator betters.
Kinda sad really,,, :oops: ---------------- but it still leaves me lmfao at him mostly... :D:D:D

So you are just going to call Coach Mullen's wife a liar? Disgusting.

So you are just going to call Coach Mullen's wife a liar? Disgusting.

That's a perfect example of the kind of 'Reading Comprehension' that you end up with if you go to Clown-U in Tallycrappy.... Totally Ludicrous! :D:D:D

That’s an easy one. It’s because, how should I say it, he is well known to be less than truthful (just ask his 2018 Oregon recruits). Add in drafting in Fisher’s footsteps and a couple of risky injury prone or over-rated McElwain UF commits that Mullen didn’t offer, and that about covers it. Oh, and it appears Wee Willie must think there are national recruiting awards which would help explain him filling out his available spots with bench warmers to boost his final FSU recruiting rankings. Mullen left those spots open for 2019. Winning championships takes thought, planning and relentless effort. Think Wee Willie will ever win even a division championship. If so, it would be his first one after what, 10 years of trying?

Reactions: instaGATOR
That’s an easy one. It’s because, how should I say it, he is well known to be less than truthful (just ask his 2018 Oregon recruits). Add in drafting in Fisher’s footsteps and a couple of risky injury prone or over-rated McElwain UF commits that Mullen didn’t offer, and that about covers it. Oh, and it appears Wee Willie must think there are national recruiting awards which would help explain him filling out his available spots with bench warmers to boost his final FSU recruiting rankings. Mullen left those spots open for 2019. Winning championships takes thought, planning and relentless effort. Think Wee Willie will ever win even a division championship. If so, it would be his first one after what, 10 years of trying?

Just took a screen shot and sent this to my buddies in Tampa. They replied: "My bad, I forgot to close the gate." lol

Reactions: Dr. Nole

Georgia is totally different than Florida,” Hunter said. “I can actually say that because I have seen that now. I can separate them now because I have actually seen Georgia with my own eyes.

“I can’t really say much because all those Florida fans will come after me, but it was totally different. Georgia has just got a lot more than what Florida does right now.”[/QUOTE] (and Suc-Nole agreed/liked..)

Academically, Florida stands out most to Top-50 DE Nathan Pickering.

“In my top 10 now, I’d give it to Florida,” Pickering told SEC Country. “They’re all academics more than anything else, and that’s one thing I like about them.” Pickering took an unofficial trip on April 6, which was his first time visiting Florida. He toured the Engineering school and enjoyed spending time with first-year coach Dan Mullen.

“It was amazing. I had a great time,” Pickering said of his visit. “The meeting with Coach Mullen stood out. We talked about some stuff 1-on-1, just about me and how I can come in and help the team. That was one thing that stood out to me. Honestly, I always loved coach Mullen. I don’t care where he goes. That’s not the reason I went there for a visit, but Coach Mullen is an awesome coach and I believe he knows what he is doing.”

His Top-10 Includes: UF--UA-AU-Clem-UG-LSU-MsSt-Miss-TX-USC

===================

With 36 offers to his name, Top-100 overall Ath Josh Sanguinetti 6-2 170 is one of the most coveted recruits in the country. “Their coaching staff, they are actually really good,” Sanguinetti said. “I remember when Coach Mullen was at Mississippi State.-- It’s elite, Sanguinetti said of Florida’s track record with defensive backs. “That really is D.B.U. I talk to Coach Gonzales every other day. His message to me is that I can come in and play right away. He thinks I can help build that 2019 class to No. 1.”
Best Shot at him? UF-scUM-Stan-FSU, Mich, OU, Ore. Decision on NSD.

Another ship just opened up for Dan.

Backup OL and ST's OT Andrew Mike rsSr to Grad-xfer out.
So long Mike and good luck in your future. Once a Gator..... :)

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
I'm not the one bragging about a 3rd rate network, that thought hiring Jemele Hill was a good idea, thinks a 3 star is a 4 star. Track record on their beliefs says "approach with caution."

How Recruit Rankings are established by the 4 major services: ESPN-Scout-Rivals-247
The biggest factor, according to all of the experts, is a prospect's game film. o_O

Scout: Brandon Huffman, At Scout.com, the recruits game film is far and away the biggest priority.The different Scout.com recruiting analysts all have varying levels of football experience and try for a consensus rating. Huffman hasn't ever coached professionally, though he did play HS football. :rolleyes:

247-Sports: JC Shurburtt, a national recruiting analyst for the network, estimates that game film equates to 60% of a prospect's total grade. Shuburtt is the only one that figures in the coaches offers, and he only gives 10% to coaches offers. 247 does have the most frequent updates as things change.

Rivals.com Mike Farrell puts the most emphasis on camps and combines out of the four major recruiting services. It's not hard to see why given the company has made a major $$$ investment in developing its Rivals camp series and Rivals Five-Star Challenge.
You either pay for your camps (stars), or you mostly do without, getting their base 2-3 star rating instead. "We go based on feel and experience." (iG - do you feel me?) ;)

Contrary (surprise-surprise) to what Suc-Nole claims about BSPN... :cool:

ESPN reviews the game film and then breaks it down to a "hit tape," which according to national recruiting director Tom Luginbill, culls from three to four games and is "comprised of really good plays, really poor plays and mediocre plays." Luginbill then use that information to put together the most comprehensive evaluation for each recruit out of the major services. And Luginbill says. "We don't have any writers, bloggers or journalists making assessments on football players, only former coaches."

"You are making a projection like every college coach in America," Luginbill says. "What you are trying to do is make a projection based on the information you have, the expertise at your disposal and the knowledge. I say this all the time to our staff Don't be afraid to be wrong because you're going to be."

-- Scout has the most five-stars in its current rankings (37), while ESPN takes a much more conservative route with only 20. Rivals and 247 fall in between.

instaGATOR: I use the coaches offer list by the best coaches as my largest factor, backed up by also watching their game film for myself. I trust the coaches and my own observations, before the paid services, because I just concentrate on the Gator recruits. I don't bother with those thousands that are going elsewhere, to much clutter to wade through. :oops:

And mostly, I'm just using a 1 or 2 scale, (I'm happy :) or Not happy :() with the recruit.
Is he a good student/athlete and citizen, and will his skill set blend in with and fit our coaches system? Is he eligible and will he stay eligible? o_O

I don't need to try to compare the Gator to the same position on some other team, except for raggin' and fun of course. i.e. Spurrier's Johnson is bigger than Bowden's Winkie.... :D
Once they are playing, then I can make general comparisons on how our guy is doing in our system (stats), to how someone else is doing in their system.
~ Stats are fun-facts for the winners, stars are for the losers like the stuck in the mud dog-pokers of the world.... :p

The best coaches offer ships on years worth of evaluations, not on weekend underwear camps or someone else's 'paid for' stars.... And even then, they won't know for sure until they've been with the recruit as a player for 2-3 years.

The service dweebs claim that all ship offers are not equal, but then they try to ignore that all stars are also not equal between the various services, which is why 247 posts a 'composite' average rating in an attempt to at least stay in the ball park on a rating..
Rivals 2 stars + Scout 4 stars = 247 3 stars (and none of them can be trusted imo) :cool:

Finally, it's all just a crap-shoot, no matter who you are or which way you choose to go.

iG did what all writers do most of the time. I read a long article on this subject, and then I patched in my own opinions and comments into some of what several others have said.

Last edited:
How Recruit Rankings are established by the 4 major services: ESPN-Scout-Rivals-247

1. The biggest factor, according to the experts, is a prospect's game film. o_O

Scout: Brandon Huffman, At Scout.com, the recruits game film is far and away the biggest priority.The different Scout.com recruiting analysts all have varying levels of football experience and try for a consensus rating. Huffman hasn't ever coached professionally, though he did play HS football. :rolleyes:

247-Sports: JC Shurburtt, a national recruiting analyst for the network, estimates that game film equates to 60% of a prospect's total grade. Shuburtt is the only one that figures in the coaches offers, and he only gives 10% to coaches offers. 247 does have the most frequent updates as things change.

Rivals.com Mike Farrell puts the most emphasis on camps and combines out of the four major recruiting services. It's not hard to see why given the company has made a major $$$ investment in developing its Rivals camp series and Rivals Five-Star Challenge.
You either pay for your camps (stars), or you mostly do without, getting their base 2-3 star rating instead. "We go based on feel and experience." (iG - do you feel me?) ;)

ESPN reviews the game film and then breaks it down to a "hit tape," which according to national recruiting director Tom Luginbill, culls from three to four games and is "comprised of really good plays, really poor plays and mediocre plays." Luginbill then use that information to put together the most comprehensive evaluation for each recruit out of the major services. And Luginbill says. "We don't have any writers, bloggers or journalists making assessments on football players, only former coaches."
-- Scout has the most five-stars in its current rankings (37), while ESPN takes a much more conservative route with only 20. Rivals and 247 fall in between.
"You are making a projection like every college coach in America," Luginbill says. "What you are trying to do is make a projection based on the information you have, the expertise at your disposal and the knowledge. I say this all the time to our staff Don't be afraid to be wrong because you're going to be."

instaGATOR: I use the coaches offer list by the best coaches as my largest factor, backed up by also watching their game film for myself. I trust the coaches and my own observations, before the paid services, because I just concentrate on the Gator recruits. I don't bother with those thousands that are going elsewhere, to much clutter to wade through. :oops:

And mostly, I'm just using a 1 or 2 scale (I'm happy :) or Not happy :() with the recruit.
Is he a good student/athlete and citizen, and will his skill set blend in with and fit our coaches system? Is he eligible and will he stay eligible? o_O

I don't need to try to compare the Gator to the same position on some other team, except for raggin' and fun of course. i.e. Spurrier's Johnson is bigger than Bowden's Winkie.... :D
Once they are playing, then I can make general compoarisons on how our guy is doing in our system (stats), to how someone else is doing in their system.
~ Stats are fun-facts for the winners, stars are for the losers like the stuck in the mud dog-pokers of the world.... :p

The best coaches offer ships on years worth of evaluations, not on weekend underwear camps or someone else's 'paid for' stars.... And even then, they won't know for sure until they've been with the recruit as a player for 2-3 years.

The service dweebs claim that all ship offers are not equal, but then they try to ignore that all stars are also not equal between the various services, which is why 247 posts a 'composite' average rating in an attempt to at least stay in the ball park on a rating..
Rivals 2 stars + Scout 4 stars = 247 3 stars (and none of them can be trusted imo) :cool:

Finally, it's all just a crap-shoot, no matter who you are or which way you choose to go.

iG did what all writers do most of the time. I read a long article on this subject, and then I patched in my own opinions and comments into some of what several others have said.

You just really don't understand how professions work that you don't think are real professions.

You're probably the guy that thinks he knows how to do landscaping. "Hell all you gotta do is dig a hole and put a plant in a hole!"

Good luck with that.

And mostly, I'm just using a 1 or 2 scale (I'm happy :) or Not happy :() with the recruit.

Once they are playing, then I can make general compoarisons on how our guy is doing in our system (stats), to how someone else is doing in their system.

Classes don't matter at all, so nobody should care where some twit rates them.:eek:

InstaFail post made 12/04/2016 regarding Florida football recruiting

:D:D

Another ship just opened up for Dan.

Backup OL and ST's OT Andrew Mike rsSr to Grad-xfer out.
So long Mike and good luck in your future. Once a Gator..... :)
Not really. Unless Dan was wanting to take in a transfer this year. Andrew Mike was a RS Sr., so he that scholly was opening up for 2019 anyways.

Not really. Unless Dan was wanting to take in a transfer this year. Andrew Mike was a RS Sr., so he that scholly was opening up for 2019 anyways.

Exactly Hommie,,, ;) it opens up the 2018 ship slot of a rsJr that would have been a rsSr for the coming 2018 season. So,,,, REALLY! :cool:

Last edited:

Christ... tl;dr

Reactions: nail1988
According to ESPN Recruiting - Dan Mullen’s 1st recruiting class finished #14 nationally, and he had more 4-star signees (12) and a higher average star rating (3.78) than any first-year Florida coach in school history.

2018 - 12 **** - 7 ***
2019 - 6
**** - 2 *** (so far)
Total - 18 **** - 9 ***
That's a 2 to 1 4/3 star ratio.
While 72% of his 4 stars (13/18) have been ranked as ESPN Top 300's.

Anyone claiming that Dan can't recruit, or that he hasn't recruited well so far at UF is delusional. (i.e. Suca-nole & the nailed head) o_O

That is especially true with Dan having to climb out of the 4-7 season hole that was left to him by McLame. :cool:

According to ESPN Recruiting - Dan Mullen’s 1st recruiting class finished #14 nationally, and he had more 4-star signees (12) and a higher average star rating (3.78) than any first-year Florida coach in school history.

2018 - 12 **** - 7 ***
2019 - 6
**** - 2 *** (so far)
Total - 18 **** - 9 ***
That's a 2 to 1 4/3 star ratio.
While 72% of his 4 stars (13/18) have been ranked as ESPN Top 300's.

Anyone claiming that Dan can't recruit, or that he hasn't recruited well so far at UF is delusional. (i.e. Suca-nole & the nailed head) o_O

That is especially true with Dan having to climb out of the 4-7 season hole that was left to him by McLame. :cool:

Stopped reading at ESPIN recruiting :rolleyes:

Shark Donkey had many of 3* Dan recruits already on the hook :eek:

#18 ranked class in Rivals rankings 2018 not bad.... ( 3* did beat Mr. Clean Jer Pruitt and the rubber Dollies)

:D:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT