ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

Reality strikes home when you compare Clemson's recruiting/results, to FSUcks recruting/results. o_O
It does. Recruiting is one part of the equation and the Player development is the other part. Our previous staff lacked player development and tried to employ too many complicated strategies.

I believe Mullen can coach, but he is not a great recruiter. Just the opposite of Fisher.

Recruiting is one part of the equation and the Player development is the other part.
I believe Mullen can coach, but he is not a great recruiter.

I tend to look at who else offered a recruit, not at the 'many and varied' service stars.
Then I look at the 'on the field' results that the recruit brings to a team.

Using those two main criteria, I think that Dan is a very good recruiter, and a great developmental coach, along with his chosen staff.

While I don't G-a-S about who coaches at Clown-U, or the results that they get or don't get.

The 2019 Class LOI happens twice:
ESD in Dec. and then NSD in Feb.

Until then, there is nothing but talk, talk, and more talk...... o_O
That's why SOS calls this 'talking season'... :cool:
Are you new? :rolleyes:

The Gators are scheduled to bring in 5 'official visitors' this weekend, including top-50 overall CB's Chris Steele (Bellflower, Calif.) and Derek Stingley Jr. (Baton Rouge, La.). Both will be making their 2nd trip to Florida this year.

#1 CB Steele's Top 4 - UF - Mia - OK - USCw

#4 CB Stingley's Top 3 - UF - LSU - TX

#13 DT Jaelin Humphries - Lawrencville, GA - UF is in his Top 10

#16 OG Riley Simonds - Buford, GA - Top 2 - UF - VaTech

TE Lucas Krull 6-7 255 - From a Missouri JuCo

These guys are mostly 'signing day' kind of guys, so I don't expect any 'public' commits from their visits.

Mullen and staff have been bringing in the best talent to visit UF since Urban Meyer. It’s been inpressive. Now he has to close on them and seal the deal. Time will tell.

If you look at your favorite site's Top 300, you will see that while yes the Lizzerds have 3 members in it, they are in the bottom third. Pruitt has 3 ranked above all of them. All in the Top 200 including the # 9 Wanya Morris, one of their few 5* . Got 4 total in ESPN's bunch so far and will have between 14 and 18 before it's over

Georgia, TA&M, Alabama, LSU, South Carolina, Ole Siss on 4 years Probation, Auburn and UT ALL have multiple players ranked above the Lizzerd's # 201 Jalon Jones (whom you WILL lose if Emory Jones sees the field this fall.)

Then there are FSU and Miami who are both racking it up in the state of Florida. You will have to be satisfied with the knowledge that thanks to the NCAA, they can only take 50 of Florida's best between them in a given year..

It. Is. June. Go away.

Mr. Ed also had a heck of a lot better SEC winning% (.667) to Mulletdonkey's( .458):eek:

Butters got to play Tennessee every year. That will boost any coach's winning percentage.

So is this an annual thing now? You come talk smack in the summer, when it's safe, get your ass handed to you in September, and hide until summer again? What is it now, 12 of 13? Keep talking out of your ass, it's amusing.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Butters got to play Tennessee every year. That will boost any coach's winning percentage.

So is this an annual thing now? You come talk smack in the summer, when it's safe, get your ass handed to you in September, and hide until summer again? What is it now, 12 of 13? Keep talking out of your ass, it's amusing.
Yep par for the course.

The head-nailed-to-da-flor and the mouth foaming Mad-Dog are both scared chitless about Mullen being back at UF, so they are here yappin' while they can.

Player development has been a key to Mullen’s coaching career successes. Twenty-two Bulldogs have been chosen in the NFL Draft under (3 star) Mullen since 2010. Dak Prescott *** became the highest drafted MSU quarterback in modern NFL Draft history, going in the 2016 fourth round to the Dallas Cowboys.

Prescott joined the following QBs tutored by Mullen who were selected in the NFL Draft: Josh Harris (Bowling Green), Omar Jacobs (Bowling Green), Alex Smith (Utah) and Tim Tebow (Florida). And 2 star QB Nick Fitzgerald is projected to follow those others into the NFL in the coming year.

In the last seven NFL Drafts, the Bulldogs have produced seven first- or second-round picks. In the eight drafts prior to Mullen’s arrival, MSU did not have any.

MSU shattered over 100 individual and team single-game, single-season and career statistical records in Mullen's nine seasons. Meanwhile, the top seven total offensive seasons' statistical performances in school history have all occurred in the Mullen era.
Read-um and weep dweebs....
https://floridagators.com/coaches.aspx?rc=832&path=football

Last edited:
Reactions: bradleygator
And even without 'Big Game Bob' at the helm, the Chokers still can't win the NC.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just got another commit from top 250 Rivals 4* 6’4 210 outside LB from DC why 3* Dan is lighting the grill.:eek::p

Riley, has also tweeted out 3 more googley eyes which means commits that have committed to him and haven’t announced. Rumored 5* Steele CB is a silent which would be our 3rd 5* ( Sooners have big Cali connections) ;)

Just got another commit from top 250 Rivals 4* 6’4 210 outside LB from DC why 3* Dan is lighting the grill.:eek::p

Riley, has also tweeted out 3 more googley eyes which means commits that have committed to him and haven’t announced. Rumored 5* Steele CB is a silent which would be our 3rd 5* ( Sooners have big Cali connections) ;)

Think Pruitt has pulled away from recruiting Steele.. Going after 5* OLB Henry To'lo'to from De La Salle . UT got two former De La Salle 5* Alums that are helping. Henry's got a trip planned with his folks to let them tour the campus and give their permission. Sell momma and it makes things a lot easier.

Hoping to land that 4-5* Grad Student Center that Satan was fighting to keep. Unlike most grads who have 1 year eligibility, he has 3( which is why Satan was fighting so hard to keep him) R/S as a TF, played as a RS/F then got hurt in the 2nd or 3rd game last season and got a Medical R/S. Kid made the most of his classroom time and graduated in those 3 years.

He named 2 schools, UT and the Barn. Have to wait until July as Satan has appealed to the NCAA to make him stay and nobody can contact him( but he can text coaches). All 3 of the dudes who played Center for Lyle the Loser over the last 3 years graduated last season so he could easily move in and start at UT rather than be in the 2-man at Bammer. Satan has only the Senior starter with any experience and he won't have another until next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Yep, the off-season LOI's are sure rolling in at both choke-la-homa and tennis-sea. :cool:

Grats on all those new players on your rosters.... :rolleyes:

Still June. Just like it was yesterday.

3* Dan killing it :eek:

QB-dt Jalon Jones 6-4 203 **** Top 300
Offers: UF -- UA - tOSU - Ore -- Tn <<

OG Ethan White 6-4 315 **** Top 300
Offers: UF -- Neb - NC - UL

OLB Tyron Hopper 6-2 206 **** Top 300
Offers: UF -- UA - Mia - GaT - Tn <<

WR Ja'Markis Weston 6-3 200 ****
Offers: UF -- Fl-Atl - BGSU - Tn <<

WR Dionte Marks 6-1 180 ****
Offers: UF -- UL - WVa

ILB Jammal Abrams 6-2 239 ***
Offers: UF -- UL - Ore - SCa

OT Wardrick Wilson 6-5 311 ***
Offers: UF -- UK - BGSU

5* OT, #3 in the nation Wanya Morris, a UT commit is on campus today showing his pal 5* OT #1 in the nation( and # 1 overall player in the nation) Darnell Wright around.

Gonna be another year or two , but with one 5* OT already on the team-F/AA Trey Smith, one 5* OT and 4*( # 10 in the nation) OG in this class committed so far( Wright has UT #2 on his list now but he likes Knoxville and distance works in UT's favor) and at least one 5* OT in the next class -Bryn Tucker coming to UT, things are looking up.

But, before anyone else has the chance, I do agree that up is the only way things COULD look after the dumpster fire Lyle left for Pruitt. Just like the one in Gainesville Mr Ed left for Mullen.

Last edited:
If the checks all clear, and if their tutors are both guttless and honorless, then both choke-la-homo and tennis-sea should have highly rated recruit classes imo. :cool:

If either could hire a competent HC, then they might win something worth all of their constant yappin' on someone else's message board... :rolleyes:

If the checks all clear, and if their tutors are both guttless and honorless, then both choke-la-homo and tennis-sea should have highly rated recruit classes imo. :cool:

If either could hire a competent HC, then they might win something worth all of their constant yappin' on someone else's message board... :rolleyes:

While you will remain detested and ridiculed on your own board no matter what coach Florida has.:D

5* OT, #3 in the nation Wanya Morris, a UT commit is on campus today showing his pal 5* OT #1 in the nation( and # 1 overall player in the nation) Darnell Wright around.

Gonna be another year or two , but with one 5* OT already on the team-F/AA Trey Smith, one 5* OT and 4*( # 10 in the nation) OG in this class committed so far( Wright has UT #2 on his list now but he likes Knoxville and distance works in UT's favor) and at least one 5* OT in the next class -Bryn Tucker coming to UT, things are looking up.

But, before anyone else has the chance, I do agree that up is the only way things COULD look after the dumpster fire Lyle left for Pruitt. Just like the one in Gainesville Mr Ed left for Mullen.

Still June, just like it was yesterday, and the day before.

Still June, just like it was yesterday, and the day before.
Yuuuuup.

This time last year, UT was riding high in the recruiting rankings. Top 10 everywhere.

Crashed and burned with Lyle's crap season.

Nothing counts until December 19-21 for JUCOs, EE's and those finished with recruiting and then Feb.7th is the last day for the rest to make up their minds and for Auburn'$ bag men to "persuade" recruits committed elsewhere to flip.( But the FBI is looking real hard at the Barn so it'll be a tad more difficult this year.)

While you will remain detested and ridiculed on your own board no matter what coach Florida has.:D
Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is the most detested rubber dollie of them all? Just ask anyone posting on VolsChat, where he was ridiculed off the board. :oops: ---- He still post there some, but is mostly just ignored by them.

He claimed for years that he wanted me off the rubber-dollie board, but as soon as I left there, he followed me here like the annoying little brat that he's is,,, and has been,,, and will always be. o_O

His only support is from a dust bowl choker with his head-nailed-to-da-flor.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is the most detested rubber dollie of them all? Just ask anyone posting on VolsChat, where he was ridiculed off the board. :oops: ---- He still post there some, but is mostly just ignored by them..

God it really must be like looking in a mirror when you say things like this.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

God it really must be like looking in a mirror when you say things like this.

instaGATOR
So 12.1% of my replies earn 'likes' by the board.

I'd stack that result up against a Mad-Dog mouth-foamer (5.3%),,,
or a loser dunny-goater drunk (7.8%) anytime... o_O

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is the most detested rubber dollie of them all? Just ask anyone posting on VolsChat, where he was ridiculed off the board. :oops: ---- He still post there some, but is mostly just ignored by them.

He claimed for years that he wanted me off the rubber-dollie board, but as soon as I left there, he followed me here like the annoying little brat that he's is,,, and has been,,, and will always be. o_O

His only support is from a dust bowl choker with his head-nailed-to-da-flor.

:eek:

Don’t forget the dog-poker :D

Good lord you're such a teenage girl. How many likes did you get on your prom dress?

You and your MD-20-20 butt-buddy start with the 'detested and ridiculed' crap, then waffle and whine when it get's shoved up your dumb-arse yet again by the facts. Live with it jerkers... :cool:

Now back to the thread topic yet again, and hopefully away from the usual circle of jerks constant BS.... :cool:

Reese's Pieces anyone..... :D

Florida’s newest LB arrived on campus two weeks ago for the start of Summer A. So, well, ILB David Reese, meet OLB David Reese.

The Gators now have two LB's named David Reese on the roster.
There’s ILB David Reese, the junior from Farmington, Mich., who led the Gators in tackles last season.
And there’s OLB David Reese, the tFr from Fort Pierce, FL who had 16.5 TFL and 10.5 sacks last season for Vero Beach High School.
The younger Reese OLB 6-2 220 joins UF's other tFr ILB Andrew Chatfield Jr 6-2 243 for the coming season. -- Sweet Additions! :D

“They’re great looking athletes and they can run,” ILB Reese said. “They seemed to follow right in (with the strength and conditioning program). They’ve come in at a great time to get acclimated with the program.”

OLB/ILB Kylan Johnson 6-2 236 rsJr
OLB Rayshad Jackson 6-0 217 rsJr
LB Jahim Lawrence 6-0 224 rsJr
ILB David Reese 6-1 239 Jr
OLB Vosean Joseph 6-1 227 Jr
OLB Jeremiah Moon 6-6 228 rsSo
LB Lacedrick Brunson 6-1 229 rsFr
LB James Houston IV 6-1 226 rsFr
LB Ventrell Miller 5-11 222 rsFr
LB Nick Smith 6-1 213 rsFr
-----
ILB Andrew Chatfield Jr 6-2 243 Fr - Plantation, FL
2017 FL All-USA 1st Team (USA Today) - 'Opening'
Offers: FSU-Mia-Okla-UL-UK

OLB David Reese 6-2 220 Fr - Ft. Pierce, FL
Sr - 47 Tkl, 16.5 TFL, 10.5 Sack, 2 FF, 1 FR, 1 BP
Offers: UA-FSU-Mia-UGA-TN

It's just too bad that Dan/staff can't recruit, or out recruit anybody... :rolleyes:

You and your MD-20-20 butt-buddy start with the 'detested and ridiculed' crap, then waffle and whine when it get's shoved up your dumb-arse yet again by the facts. Live with it jerkers... :cool:

Nobody cares about that.

Just you.

How do I know?

Because no one else, ever, on this board, had tried to prop themselves up by talking about their posts to like ratios, as well as your silent fans that you think exist.

It's silly.

You know why?

Because it's a sports message board. Do you understand that? It's supposed to be fun.

But noooo, can't have that. Not with you. You suck the fun out of everything.

And seriously? My "buddy" MD? I think he's an obnoxious idiot. You're the one who can't quit him.

Reactions: ukalum1988
instaGATOR
So 12.1% of my replies earn 'likes' by the board.

I'd stack that result up against a Mad-Dog mouth-foamer (5.3%),,,
or a loser dunny-goater drunk (7.8%) anytime... o_O

The bulk of your "Likes" come from you posing as fsu8675309 and liking yourself so BFD

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Down by the barnyard
early in the morning.
See Mr. Instaboob
with a goat in tow.

What in the world
do you think he's up to?
If he comes out grinning
then you'll know.

You liked to use 247 in past years Instabooger. I notice you ain't bragging about the Mulletdonkey rankings there this year. Could it be because there's not a single one in their Top 247. None in their Top 300. Not even ANY in their Top 325.

1st Mulletdonkey commit ranked is Tyron Hopper at # 340 then Jaylon Jones at # 349. Those are the ONLY 2 in the Top 350. Then you got Wardrick Wilson at # 377 and that's it in the Top 475.

They's a dump truck load of them Seminoles in front of 'em though. Is that why you ain't quoting 247 this year?

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Last edited:
Because only amateurs put people on ignore. :D

Instant brags that he has me, Nail, Irish, Danny and others on ignore.

Funny thing is, he always seems to respond to every post. So if he has us on ignore, then he's reading us from his fsu8675309 persona.(while running up his Instagoober likes at the same time.)

What a dog pile of total losers...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dan's latest commit,,, but of course, nobody else wanted him.... doh!

#12 DT Jaelin Humphries 6-3 303 **** - Lawrenceville, GA - Top 300
Offers: UA-AU-UGA-LSU-MS-MSSt-SCa-TN -- Clem-Neb-UL-tOSU (17 total)

By Positions: 1 QB-dt, 2 WR, 2OL -- 1 DT, 2 LB, 1 FS

ESPN - 4 Top 300's -- 7 ****, 2 ***

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT