ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

at this point last year, we had two commitment...gotta like the number of high caliber players Mullin and Co. have brought in after giving up so much ground to major recruiting competitors recently

Dan's latest commit,,, but of course, nobody else wanted him.... doh!

#12 DT Jaelin Humphries 6-3 303 **** - Lawrenceville, GA - Top 300
Offers: UA-AU-UGA-LSU-MS-MSSt-SCa-TN -- Clem-Neb-UL-tOSU (17 total)

By Positions: 1 QB-dt, 2 WR, 2OL -- 1 DT, 2 LB, 1 FS

ESPN - 4 Top 300's -- 7 ****, 2 ***

Got that backwards. Mulletdoinkeys got 2**** and 7*** according to Rivals.

24th place. 3.22 avg and 777 points.

As I've always said, believe whichever 'paid' service that best fits your agenda.

Offers: UA-AU-UGA-LSU-MS-MSSt-SCa-TN
Clem-Neb-UL-tOSU (17 total)

While you attempt to ignore the offer lists... :rolleyes:

Just after noon CET the University of Florida called German OL Kariem Al Soufi and Finnish OT Martin Veinberg and offered both full scholarships to join the Gators. Both Al Soufi and Veinberg stood out at PPI combines in Hannover and Helsinki respectively.

OG/DT Kariem Al Soufi 6-4 352 - Germany

He has been playing football since 2011 and has become one of the best international OL recruits for 2019. Soufi helped lead his team, the Paderborn Dolphins, to the German U19 championship in 2017 and plans to repeat in 2018.

OT Martin Veinberg 6-9 300 - Finland

Veinberg had one of the strongest outings at Rutgers, leaving the camp undefeated in one-on-one’s. He was highlighted as one of the top performers out of the 800 participants by NJ.com, which described him as “long, has good feet, played with patient hands and overall swallowed up defenders throughout his reps. He’s so big, thick and long that he completely swallowed up most defenders he faced.” The article also mentions Kariem Al Soufi, among the top performers.

The 'DreamChasers' Tour (Premier Players International) descended on the Kennesaw State mega camp in Georgia on June 6th where they got a feel for SEC competition. The camp was scouted by thirty three Division One teams including nine Power 5 schools. Not surprisingly, the camp was packed with talent from all over the country. And the DreamChasers discovered the other players were not their only battle that day. The 32C degree heat (90F) took its toll on DreamChaser players and coaches alike, and even our documentary cameraman Kai had to sit out regularly to cool down.

Afterwards, UF Head Coach Dan Mullen invited three DreamChasers to return for another visit. Brandon drove Kariem Al Soufi, Martin Veinberg, and Alex Ehrensberger 7 hours back to Gainesville for more in depth discussions.

Needless to say, Florida is close to offering Alex as well, as they already have with Martin and Kariem. The Florida coaches will now fly to the DreamChasers camp at Old Dominion University later in the week for further scouting of these three and possibly more. The scale of operation and resources available to these schools have taken many DreamChasers by surprise, but this is business as usual in the FBS.

As I've always said, believe whichever 'paid' service that best fits your agenda.

Offers: UA-AU-UGA-LSU-MS-MSSt-SCa-TN
Clem-Neb-UL-tOSU (17 total)

While you attempt to ignore the offer lists... :rolleyes:

Offer lists haven't seemed to matter to when Trask is involved.

Reactions: -MDVOL
Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ILB Nakobe Dean 6-1 215 - Horn Lake, MS
Wants to major in Bio-Medical Engineering. - (adjusted 4.7 GPA)
Coach, if you get him in on a visit, be sure that you show him UF's Engerneering School and Shands...
Top Offers: UF - UA, AU, UGA, LSU, Ms, MsSt, ND, Stan....
Stanford for school - Alabama for football -- But Florida for BOTH!

Coach, if you get him in on a visit, be sure that you show him UF's Engerneering School and Shands...

Just wondering... is that a better offer sheet than Trask or not?

Just wondering... is that a better offer sheet than Trask or not?

Cherry Picking at it's best by the usual trolls...

Stars alone are never the answer.
Offer sheets alone are not the single answer either.
I have Trask's HS film.
I have Trask's EE Spring game film, and his 2nd Spring film, and his 3rd Spring film.
And I have a brain, (which you twits ;obviously lack) to make my own judgments on. o_O

Now, go lick another fellow nole, or better yet, a dunny-goater... :cool:

I don't see Dean on your COMMITTED list. Nor do I see the Swampmullets listed as a team getting an OV scheduled. Only Saban on the 15th of June and The Barn on the following weekend.

So Mullet is recruiting a high ranking recruit. Big Whoop. Who in the SEC Ain't?

Trolls that never contributed anything of value, here or in their own personal lives, that have been thrown off of and/or just totally ignored on their own boards for being clueless ass-wipes, that have nothing to do but stink up someone else's house,,, abound on a Sunday afternoon.... :rolleyes:

The usual 'circle of jerks' should all be hanging out together, getting chit-faced drunk like is normal for them. Instead, they come here to pull down their pants and show the world how big their asses are,,,, as if everyone didn't already know... :cool:
Loser Elites, one and all... :confused:

I have Trask's HS film.
I have Trask's EE Spring game film, and his 2nd Spring film, and his 3rd Spring film.
And I have a brain, (which you twits ;obviously lack) to make my own judgments on. o_O

Sounds like a stalker of HS kids

Trolls that never contributed anything of value, here or in their own personal lives, that have been thrown off of and/or just totally ignored on their own boards for being clueless ass-wipes, that have nothing to do but stink up someone else's house,,, abound on a Sunday afternoon.... :rolleyes:

The usual 'circle of jerks' should all be hanging out together, getting chit-faced drunk like is normal for them. Instead, they come here to pull down their pants and show the world how big their asses are,,,, as if everyone didn't already know... :cool:
Loser Elites, one and all... :confused:

Please don't comment on my ass size, nor the position of my pants. It is seriously disturbing on just so many levels. Besides after I schooled you so mercilessly on our last go round , you claimed to put me on ignore. Perhaps another of your ongoing lies?

Reactions: nail1988
Dog-poker, meet a fellow nole-licker circle jerker.

Now you guys get together, pat each other on the back and tell each other how smart, right, good, successful, etc, that you are,,,,,,, while you continue to jerk away. :confused:

PS
I'm beginning to wonder if this board pays you twits in some attempt to boost post count$...

Dog-poker, meet a fellow nole-licker circle jerker.

Now you guys get together, pat each other on the back and tell each other how smart, right, good, successful, etc, that you are,,,,,,, while you continue to jerk away. :confused:

PS
I'm beginning to wonder if this board pays you twits in some attempt to boost post count$...

8000 of your brainless posts, all with homoerotic references, and all attacking an assortment of posters new and old on this site, and you wonder about my post count? I wonder if you didn't actually beat those bestiality charges and are really posting from the psych wing of the correctional institution?

I have Trask's HS film.

No, you're the one that cherry picks.

If it suits you, then it's valid, if not, you pretend it's not relevant.

You know you're a moron, right?

Reactions: -MDVOL
What a dog pile of total losers...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

3 Star Dan's lowest rated 2019 recruit:

WR/KR Dionte Marks 5-11 178 4.4/40 is only a 3 star because he doesn't have any quality offers from any top schools....
UF - FSU - Neb - WVa -- plus 2 other home state schools, 13-0 UCF, Kiffin/FAU.
Maybe after he plays his HS Sr season, the clue will spread.... :rolleyes:

3 Star Dan's lowest rated 2019 recruit:

WR/KR Dionte Marks 5-11 178 4.4/40 is only a 3 star because he doesn't have any quality offers from any top schools....
UF - FSU - Neb - WVa -- plus 2 other home state schools, 13-0 UCF, Kiffin/FAU.
Maybe after he plays his HS Sr season, the clue will spread.... :rolleyes:

SOOOOO

You've checked out the offer sheet of EVERY single recruit Mullet has offered so far? ALL 316 of them? If you had, you would have noticed the half dozen with ZERO stars that he has offered.

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Season/2019-Football/Offers

You didn't say COMMITS and words have meaning. Even to those whose brain has been damaged by bad booze and getting anal probed by what he thinks are Space Men down at the Blue Oyster Lounge.

Khris Bogle5.9
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
CARDINAL GIBBONS
rated 4* # 43 in Rivals Top 250
#3 SDE in the class
#8th overall recruit in the state of Florida/

Cut his final list to 3.

MIami
Clemson
Tennessee.

34 schools offered, 31 cut including F-U, Unlike your 5.5 rated Marks( 1/`10th of a point and he would have been a 2* recruit.

Also rans on next page. Wouldn't all fit on page -1

Last edited:
He's apparently done with baseball and moving on to football. He says that the physical training is very different for the 2 sports (LHP vs TE).

But wait, I was told that 3 Star Dan can't recruit quality players, only bums that nobody else wanted.... :rolleyes: --- UF had its work cut out if they hoped to pull him out of the midwest and land his commitment.

Mizzou, KSt, Maryland and others have been recruiting him hard. I mentioned here that he was being recruited by UF back early in June after reading about him. I seem to remember some troll here saying that UF had no chance of getting him... :p

#1 JuCo TE Lucas Krull 6-7 255 ****
- Shawnee, Kan (#3 overall - 3/50)
Juco Grad that still has 3 years of eligibility to play football.
=============

Edit Note: Just for fun.... :D

Per 247 Composite Recruit Rankings for JuCo's:

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=JuniorCollege

Univ of Florida
#1 JuCo TE Lucas Krull 6-7 255 **** - 3/50
Juco Grad that still has 3 years of eligibility to play.

Tennis-sea
#2 JuCo TE Dominick Wood-Anderson 6-5 245 **** - 10/50 .

UF also took the #5 OT - 22/50

Tennis-sea took the #6 OT - 23/50

While Tennis-sea had to take a total of 4, trying to fill all their roster holes... :cool:
#2 WDE - 14/50
#7 DT - 18/50

Choker OU got the #1 OT - 4/50, but he was from Ok City, so home cookin' there... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Idk if he’d be open to it but Krull looks like he could be a monster DE. That’s a big boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT