ADVERTISEMENT

Cheney IS Republican Monkeypox!

Damnit J, I was supposed to be post #163.:p
butthurt.jpg

Reactions: jfegaly
I don't know that she was even a liberal. She's worse. She's a globalist cuck with TDS that hates the America First ideology. In other words, she hates our founding fathers and our Constitution. She's on board with the military industrial complex lining her family's pockets. DJT is a major threat to these people, and can't be tolerated! :mad:
Spot on. She really does think exactly like a lefty. They all believe that they are smarter, and know what is better for America than their voters. The difference between Liz and democrats is...Liz openly defied her constituents. Democrats lie to them, and they are so dumb they do not know the difference

Of COURSE she will run! It will be a massive payday for her pilfering millions from sheep fundraising her 'campaign'. And she will get to appear on CNN and MSNBC and remind their viewers how evil it is to vote for Donald Trump, a guy that wants to Make America Great Again. Who does he think he is?????

Track her net worth today vs Jan 2025.

BTW can you imagine our RINOs going to the polls and picking between:

Donald Trump
Pedo Peter
RINO Cheney

You know they still won't pick our President Trump, SMDH

@kalimgoodman what you don’t understand is this is a representative republic, not a pure democracy. She was elected in a state that Trump won by an extreme margin (70/30?).

Tonight is what happens when you are diametrically opposed to your electorate, when you don’t represent your electorate. Any issues you have can be taken up with the voters of WY and the system of governance in the USA. You can vote one way on 500 issues but if you get the big one wrong you’re done.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone - I’m rarely right but even the dems knew this one was a bridge too far…polls matched the results, might mean the will of the voters was reflected in the results?

Later liberal Liz, enjoy losing the Republican primary for President in 2 years and then total irrelevancy.
fatman76 is another member who can define all seven components of critical thinking. The board majority wonders why the slow find it so difficult.

Of COURSE she will run! It will be a massive payday for her pilfering millions from sheep fundraising her 'campaign'. And she will get to appear on CNN and MSNBC and remind their viewers how evil it is to vote for Donald Trump, a guy that wants to Make America Great Again. Who does he think he is?????

Donald Trump
Pedo Peter
RINO Cheney

Early contender for post of the day.

Donald Trump
Pedo Peter
RINO Cheney

I have thought about this a ton. IMO her only path would be to run as a democrat. That just might be dems plan in 24. Send Joe off, and in comes bat shit crazy liz. Maybe this was already promised? Only thing I can think of for a power hungry politician like liz to do the things she has done.

Regardless, she was trounced. A complete repudiation of her, Jan 6th, her impeachment votes, everything.

Donald Trump
Pedo Peter
RINO Cheney

Beto O'Roarke has a better chance at being Governor of Texas than Cheney has at even sniffing the presidency. Libtards no longer have any use for her. She's just butt hurt right now.

@jfegaly
No way democrats support her. As stated above, they no longer have any use for her.

Beto O'Roarke has a better chance at being Governor of Texas than Cheney has at even sniffing the presidency. Libtards no longer have any use for her. She's just butt hurt right now.

@jfegaly
No way democrats support her. As stated above, they no longer have any use for her.
100%

She doesn't have a party anymore. Too conservative on too many issues (for too long) for libs and made a complete sham-mockery of herself leading the J6 Show Trial.

I'm still trying to figure out her angle - did she really think that committee was going to change hearts and minds? I get she needs to defend the DS Uniparty but what good is she on the street?

She's either a massive idiot or playing some sort of 3D chess that I don't understand.

edit: Maybe she runs as an Independent in 2024 and tries to suck some RINO votes from Trump? @GhostOfMatchesMalone ? If successful she'd be the hero the DS Uniparty and Dems (but I repeat myself) need and want.

Reactions: gatordad3

@jfegaly
My guess is she'll run as independent, to be the fly in the ointment. (if she runs). I don't see her getting enough campaign money to be a gnat on an elephant's ass though. Dimtards aren't voting for her. 😂

100%

She doesn't have a party anymore. Too conservative on too many issues (for too long) for libs and made a complete sham-mockery of herself leading the J6 Show Trial.

I'm still trying to figure out her angle - did she really think that committee was going to change hearts and minds? I get she needs to defend the DS Uniparty but what good is she on the street?

She's either a massive idiot or playing some sort of 3D chess that I don't understand.

edit: Maybe she runs as an Independent in 2024 and tries to suck some RINO votes from Trump? @GhostOfMatchesMalone ? If successful she'd be the hero the DS Uniparty and Dems (but I repeat myself) need and want.
She will be taken care of financially for life because of that committee.

All of these swamp rats have a multitude of 'foundations' that have little to no public connection with the politician. She will have big money donors in this country and around the world giving her 'foundation' massive 'contributions' for as long as she is willing to get in front of a camera and say Orange Man Bad.

The swamp takes care of its own.

John McCain had a foundation, know who one of the top donors was? george soros.

Oh, she probably won’t answer, but I think we all KNOW deep down what she would do.

Mail in vote for Liz while knitting on the front porch
I'm at least giving her a chance...but you're right, a non-answer is an answer.

100%

This is 100% what she will do. She has one mission in life...to F with DJT. THAT is why she got unemployed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT