ADVERTISEMENT

Cheney IS Republican Monkeypox!

6q91rf.jpg

Beto O'Roarke has a better chance at being Governor of Texas than Cheney has at even sniffing the presidency. Libtards no longer have any use for her. She's just butt hurt right now.

@jfegaly
No way democrats support her. As stated above, they no longer have any use for her.
Hope you’re correct. Just saw an article (will see if I can find) where a liberal reporter said she would back her in the name if “bringing the country together”

Reactions: nail1988
Beto O'Roarke has a better chance at being Governor of Texas than Cheney has at even sniffing the presidency. Libtards no longer have any use for her. She's just butt hurt right now.

@jfegaly
No way democrats support her. As stated above, they no longer have any use for her.
Yep they would hang her out to dry now just like that soy boy in MI they used 500k on to make sure Reps knew his opponent was Trump's choice.

Does anyone else --- No (anyone else does not realize....)

So, the criminole skirt now believes that she can be stupid for anyone else, not just for herself???

Jus-askin....
😉

Your pilot light is consistently flickerin ain’t it? The one that controls them sovereign citizen impulses, you know?

I picture you having a distinct resemblance to the town fool...somebody named Cooter, whose Mama n’em refer to as that damn fool boy...

Now git up and go move the first three trucks you done got up on blocks outside the trailer...

And then check a calendar...it’s 2022 and criminole is SO 1999.
Have you counted how many toofs you got left? Probably only need one hand. 😉
Jus askin...

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Your pictures are pretty blurry, looking through that foggy FSUcks cracked window you've been using for a brain. And notice that I'm here on a Gator board, not sticking my noise in on a Saint Blobby Bowdown gud-chrishian-boyz site...

The fact that you don't really know what a Sovereign Citizen is, or where that sovereignty comes from, tells me all I need to know about someone who's never done chit for the country that she parasites in...

Your turn...
🤣

Your pictures are pretty blurry, looking through that foggy FSUcks cracked window you've been using for a brain. And notice that I'm here on a Gator board, not sticking my noise in on a Saint Blobby Bowdown gud-chrishian-boyz site...

The fact that you don't really know what a Sovereign Citizen is, or where that sovereignty comes from, tells me all I need to know about someone who's never done chit for the country that she parasites in...

Your turn...
🤣
Mayo or Melrose?
F150 or Silverado?
GED?
You hang on to that there Sovereign Citizen thing, you hear?
Have you ever even been inside a classroom at UF?

• Haha
A person who votes like 92% with Republicans/Trump is a Dem plant 😂. You just say anything huh? 🤡
the sheeple are beyond retarded, if youre an actual conservative you will throw up at the thought of TRUMP. these people are libs in drag, they want their free shit from trumpy again. Helicopter money is such a conservative ideal!!!!

• Haha
Poor Dizzy Lizzzy 😢😢😂

Oh no. Please. Stop. Anything but Liz 'Landslide' Cheney being disappointed in all us working class peasants for standing up for the rule of law and fairness. *yawn*

Liz Cheney: ‘Ashamed’ Republicans Defended Trump After Mar-a-Lago Raid​

Poor Dizzy Lizzzy 😢😢😂

Oh no. Please. Stop. Anything but Liz 'Landslide' Cheney being disappointed in all us working class peasants for standing up for the rule of law and fairness. *yawn*

Liz Cheney: ‘Ashamed’ Republicans Defended Trump After Mar-a-Lago Raid​

Bless her little heart.

oNoFkb.gif

You know Liz Cheney's in bad shape when she even loses Willard Pierre Delecto.

Mitt Romney ‘Can’t Imagine’ Liz Cheney Being Republican Presidential Nominee​

Romney pulling a Romney. When it only benefits him, he’ll back anything, including murdering babies and supporting pedo’s. He’d literally sell his soul to remain in power.

The shitty part is, he had the full backing of the LDS church and they’ll make sure he stays in office.

Another reason why term limits are a must

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT