ADVERTISEMENT

Cheney IS Republican Monkeypox!

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
This needs to be fixed. It’s disgusting and shows dems will stoop to any level. Which we already knew. She is a dem plant. Period.

A person who votes like 92% with Republicans/Trump is a Dem plant 😂. You just say anything huh? 🤡

This needs to be fixed. It’s disgusting and shows dems will stoop to any level. Which we already knew. She is a dem plant. Period.

That's what any RINO is, they are dems running as republicans.

The fact that dems love her tells you all you need to know.

I wouldn't call her a Dem Plant. However, she is an established hard-core neocon NeverTrumper.

A person who votes like 92% with Republicans/Trump is a Dem plant 😂. You just say anything huh? 🤡
I'm not familiar with Wyoming election law and I won't waste time looking it up. I'll just that unless Wyoming has an open primary system, whereby Dems could request a GOP ballot and vote for her, I don't see how all of this money coming in will make a difference.

Even if WY has an open primary, I don't know if there enough registered Dims in that great state to make a difference anyway.

It's not really that. She's a globalist that envisions herself above the unwashed minions. She's no different than her father, or the Koch brothers. She's a chameleon hiding behind the GOP curtain.

Reactions: jfegaly
I wouldn't call her a Dem Plant. However, she is an established hard-core neocon NeverTrumper.

I'm not familiar with Wyoming election law and I won't waste time looking it up. I'll just that unless Wyoming has an open primary system, whereby Dems could request a GOP ballot and vote for her, I don't see how all of this money coming in will make a difference.

Even if WY has an open primary, I don't know if there enough registered Dims in that great state to make a difference anyway.

From the article

“Cheney caught a break last month when the Wyoming legislature decided against scrapping same-day party registration in primaries, which would have prevented Democrats from crossing party lines and registering as Republicans to vote for Cheney in the state’s Aug. 16 primary. The move by Wyoming’s legislature was seen as a defeat for Trump and his allies, who pushed to end same-day party registration.”

Guaranteed the money coming in is from Dem Donors, which makes her a Plant. If the money coming in (who butters her bread) is from democrat donors….she is a dem. She is very unpopular among Pubs in Wyoming.

Once you taking some reading comprehension courses I will respond accordingly. Until then, debating with you is a waste of time.

GTFO with that CNN talking point
So one of your right wing people said that she wasn't a plant. I get the anger towards her from people like you but to call her a RINO or Dem plant is silly.

She's just a republican with a grudge against Trump, that's all.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
It's not really that. She's a globalist that envisions herself above the unwashed minions. She's no different than her father, or the Koch brothers. She's a chameleon hiding behind the GOP curtain.
That's all fine if you believe that. Just calling her a Dem plant is stupid.

6d952ac09cfccb8cf93cf816d1bf136e4a240b3b1415c6bdf6291f4ac4c527f3_1.jpg

I do not believe she can ever win. Trump is VERY powerful, and loved

So one of your right wing people said that she wasn't a plant. I get the anger towards her from people like you but to call her a RINO or Dem plant is silly.

You are such an idiot. PLEASE never try to give advice here. NOT ONE person here would take it. Now back to your safe space, son

From the article

“Cheney caught a break last month when the Wyoming legislature decided against scrapping same-day party registration in primaries, which would have prevented Democrats from crossing party lines and registering as Republicans to vote for Cheney in the state’s Aug. 16 primary. The move by Wyoming’s legislature was seen as a defeat for Trump and his allies, who pushed to end same-day party registration.”

Guaranteed the money coming in is from Dem Donors, which makes her a Plant. If the money coming in (who butters her bread) is from democrat donors….she is a dem. She is very unpopular among Pubs in Wyoming.
Thanks. I obviously didn’t bother reading the linked article. I’d prefer to see her defeated in the primary, but if she wins, WY GOP voters will have to choose between two bad option in November. I’d be willing to bet a lot of them will hold their nose and vote against her in November as well, even if it means having a Dem represent them in the House for two years.

From the article

Excellent research. I just googled this and almost all of Cheney's money is coming from OUT OF STATE. Her opponent, who Trump endorsed, has raised a tenth of the money Cheney has, but her money is coming from Wyoming.

Look like you nailed it, she's definitely a dem plant.

@kalimgoodman why couldn't you have taken 2 mins to educate yourself on this topic? Or did you know that she doesn't like Trump, and that was enough for you?

What is her plan after the primary? Can she switch to Indy to still be on the ballot in Wyoming? I know that new rank choice voting in Alaska could possibly save Murkowski with its crazy rules.

I cant find the answer on whether she could be an Indy that appeared on the ballot in November if she loses the primary but it sounds like she would be done regardless if she doesn't win the primary.

She does have a little chance to win it possibly because WY allows voters to change their registration on primary day and vote for who they want to and the Dems are evidently not going to run a candidate and tell people to vote for her. Also a candidate that Trump didn't endorse is refusing to withdraw and will draw some votes away from her main challenger. The one good thing is you win the primary with just a plurality of the vote so there is no runoffs to deal with.

I cant find the answer on whether she could be an Indy that appeared on the ballot in November if she loses the primary but it sounds like she would be done regardless if she doesn't win the primary.

She does have a little chance to win it possibly because WY allows voters to change their registration on primary day and vote for who they want to and the Dems are evidently not going to run a candidate and tell people to vote for her. Also a candidate that Trump didn't endorse is refusing to withdraw and will draw some votes away from her main challenger. The one good thing is you win the primary with just a plurality of the vote so there is no runoffs to deal with.
Yep. Cheney is a dem. She is their candidate. Hopefully she gets zero pub votes from actual pubs.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Did some looking around on what is going on with the 6 of the 10 Reps who haven't retired since Trump targeted them for that impeachment nonsense and my guess is 4 of the 6 will lose and as far as the other 2 one is in a district in CA likely to go Dem now and Trump hasn't endorsed a primary challenger (the only one that is the case I think) and the other one is Peter Meijer who took over that idiot Justin Amash seat this past election in MI. He looks like your typical Soy Boy never Trumper RINO but that district is so crazy he may have a chance to barely hold on.

@kalimgoodman

She’s a “Neo-con “ and “ Never Trumper” who’s a globalist. She wants to fight ever war and believes in a new world order. Shes become apparatchik and shill ( useful idiot) for the loathsome RAT 🐀 party. She’s a disgrace

Did some looking around on what is going on with the 6 of the 10 Reps who haven't retired since Trump targeted them for that impeachment nonsense and my guess is 4 of the 6 will lose and as far as the other 2 one is in a district in CA likely to go Dem now and Trump hasn't endorsed a primary challenger (the only one that is the case I think) and the other one is Peter Meijer who took over that idiot Justin Amash seat this past election in MI. He looks like your typical Soy Boy never Trumper RINO but that district is so crazy he may have a chance to barely hold on.
100% accurate. THAT is why the snowflakes are SO afraid of Trump...and even DeSantis.

@kalimgoodman

She’s a “Neo-con “ and “ Never Trumper” who’s a globalist. She wants to fight ever war and believes in a new world order. Shes become apparatchik and shill ( useful idiot) for the loathsome RAT 🐀 party. She’s a disgrace
100% establishment politician, controlled by the people who REALLY run America. Same w GWB, Cheney, Romney, Biden, Hussein..and EVERY President EXCEPT Donald Trump

@kalimgoodman

I'm not standing up for her and I said she could be all those things but her actual voting record says republican. She votes with Republicans and conservatives principles more than Republicans that you guys love.

I was just laughing at the notion of anyone calling her a dem plant. Why would the dems plant someone who doesn't vote with them? Makes zero sense.

I'm not standing up for her and I said she could be all those things but her actual voting record says republican. She votes with Republicans and conservatives principles more than Republicans that you guys love.
By that logic Chuck Schumer and Elizabeth Warren are really Republicans, since they usually vote with the Rs as well.

Voting 92% of the time with republicans is meaningless if the 92% of the time is rubber-stamping stuff that 100% of the Senate voted for.

It's the 8% that are key issues to the party platform that she balks on and sides with the dems.

Cause that's what she is. You loving her is the final straw lol

Reactions: dezyDeco

I was just laughing at the notion of anyone calling her a dem plant. Why would the dems plant someone who doesn't vote with them? Makes zero sense.
BTW, I find it hilarious that you cannot white knight fast enough for liz every time she is called out for being a rino. Hell you defend her harder than any dem LOL

She doesn't like Trump, so in your mind she's perfect. When will you stop letting politics run your life? SMDH

If she isn't a plant to some extent explain all that money (millions) pouring in for her from Democrats/Dem interests. I know Reps have rooted for Dems to take down other Dems and to even play with the Dem primaries but can't remember where they actually were giving millions to a Democrat.

That’s right. She’s as reliable a Republican voter as (almost) it gets.

she is a globalist neo-con, to be sure.

for me what matters is where is she on shutting down the border and funding the police

if she does that, I am supportive.

might not, pick your least charitable description

If she isn't a plant to some extent explain all that money (millions) pouring in for her from Democrats/Dem interests. I know Reps have rooted for Dems to take down other Dems and to even play with the Dem primaries but can't remember where they actually were giving millions to a Democrat.

It’s possible that Dems are giving her money because she is going after Trump. That isn’t the same as being a “plant.”

Reactions: kalimgoodman
It’s possible that Dems are giving her money because she is going after Trump. That isn’t the same as being a “plant.”

I would consider her and Romney both basically plants now though I am aware that the Dems and cocktail club Republican interests are pretty close on many issues.

Still trying to think of a Dem candidate where Reps were funneling big money to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT