ADVERTISEMENT

Cheney IS Republican Monkeypox!

I wouldn't vote for Liz Cheney (unless she was running against Trump) but I'll give her credit for putting her country before her party.

I don't mind that she's a never Trumper. I do mind that she seems to form her opinion by going going the opposite way Trump goes.

Not sure how that is helpful to anyone. I don't have to like Trump to agree with Trump if he is correct. Ditto on a liberal politician.

It’s easier to call her a “Democrat plant” than to acknowledge they really don’t like her because she doesn’t kiss Trump’s ass.
Stick to what you know(even though it ain't much) instead of what you think, son. We know who she is MUCH more than you. NONE of us like her, and not for that reason. She is a communist POS like all the people YOU support is the correct answer. Since demoRATS are sending her campaign donations...I would think that would help a VERY slow person like you. Oh well.....

Reactions: instaGATOR
Good grief. No wonder America is in such trouble. The naïveté of how politics works is incredible.
Love watching dems and moderates here telling us why Republicans don't like the RINOs.

We don't like her for the same reason we don't like Mittens or Murkowski or Collins or Sasse or any RINO. Because when push comes to shove and we need their vote to pass legislation that is crucial to what the Republican party is supposed to stand for, at least half the time they side with the dems.

This isn't that hard.

Love watching dems and moderates here telling us why Republicans don't like the RINOs.

We don't like her for the same reason we don't like Mittens or Murkowski or Collins or Sasse or any RINO. Because when push comes to shove and we need their vote to pass legislation that is crucial to what the Republican party is supposed to stand for, at least half the time they side with the dems.

This isn't that hard.
We ALL are making HUGE mistakes here. We are giving them credit for rational thinking. They do not posses that ability.

Its a good thing Cheney recorded that backstabber McCarthy saying that mess about Trump after the setup Jan. 6th mess because now there may be enough backlash to assure he doesn't become the majority leader. lol.. The idiot went on record saying the news was lying about saying he said the stuff and they just had to play the recording to show he was saying that nonsense. Cheney actually did us a favor here by recording that.

Conservative voters need to go on a RINO hunt in 2022 & 2024...

It's long past time to clean out the closet Rats from our own houses....

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Conservative voters need to go on a RINO hunt in 2022 & 2024...

It's long past time to clean out the closet Rats from our own houses....

It is - its pretty funny seeing the Dems think this hurts Reps. They even got Biden saying its the MAGA party now and Dems acting like this hurting McCarthy hurts us now when it should make sure the swamp creature doesn't become Speaker.

Did some looking around on what is going on with the 6 of the 10 Reps who haven't retired since Trump targeted them for that impeachment nonsense and my guess is 4 of the 6 will lose and as far as the other 2 one is in a district in CA likely to go Dem now and Trump hasn't endorsed a primary challenger (the only one that is the case I think) and the other one is Peter Meijer who took over that idiot Justin Amash seat this past election in MI. He looks like your typical Soy Boy never Trumper RINO but that district is so crazy he may have a chance to barely hold on.

https://www.wdsu.com/article/rep-to...publican-who-voted-to-impeach-trump/40292699#

Well finally one of the corrupt 10 Rep impeachment voters faced the voters yesterday and was soundly defeated. So I think now 5 of the 10 have been eliminated. I will have to look up when the other 5 face the voters.

Jaime Herrera Beutler (WA) - August 2, 2022 primary

Dan Newhouse (WA) - August 2, 2022 primary

Peter Meijer (MI) - August 2, 2022 primary

Liz Cheney (WY) - August 16th primary

* David Valadao (CA) - 2nd place vote getter to a Democrat in the primary. Could win the general election over the democrat but it will probably be close.

* This is the only Rep impeachment voter Trump hasn't targeted for some reason.
---------------------------

If Trump could oust 3 of those 4 remaining he specifically targeted and endorsed an opponent that would be a real big accomplishment I think. Even getting rid of 7 of the 9 he has targeted would be pretty good. Need to look at those races and what they look like.

Last edited:
Jaime Herrera Beutler (WA) - There is a decent chance to oust her. The democrat will probably be one of the 2 candidates that move on to the general election but her strategy seems to be trying to peel off some of those Dem voters to hold off the other strong Republican.

Dan Newhouse (WA) - There is a decent chance to oust him.

Peter Meijer (MI) - There is a decent chance to oust him. A redrawn district makes this a tossup in the general no matter who wins even with the anti-Dem climate we are in now.

Liz Cheney (WY) - Don't see how she can win even with Democrat help.

Last edited:
Jaime Herrera Beutler (WA) - There is a decent chance to oust her. The democrat will probably be one of the 2 candidates that move on to the general election but her strategy seems to be trying to peel off some of those Dem voters to hold off the other strong Republican.

Peter Meijer (MI) - There is a decent chance to oust him. A redrawn district makes this a tossup in the general no matter who wins even with the anti-Dem climate we are in now.

she like 30 points down in the polls

So one of your right wing people said that she wasn't a plant. I get the anger towards her from people like you but to call her a RINO or Dem plant is silly.

She's just a republican with a grudge against Trump, that's all.
You say she's just a republican as if all republicans are of the same stripe, which they are not, just as all democrats are not the same as AOC and Manchin are not.

FLC, and the RNC should throw her azz outta the party...

She has a right to her positions and opinions, but not a right to be called a Republican or a conservative....

Reactions: Gator Fever

Let's hope that darling "rino" Liz gets voted out anyway even with all the Democrat money supporting her, That would make it doubly sweet.

rat-funny.gif

Looking at the other House Rep Trump impeachment voters that have primary elections coming up and even though he is being outspent bigtime it looks like the Trump backed candidate in MI has a good chance to oust that idiot acting soyboy Peter Meijer.

Its more complicated with the 2 traitors in the state of Washington. Dan Newhouse is in such a Republican leaning district that with that jungle primary mess they run he is almost a lock to be one of the 2 candidates making it to the general election (the best outcome here would be the Trump endorsed candidate beating him in the primary by more than just a few % though any margin at least shuts the lefty media up on this race).

As far as Beutler in WA its possible to knock her out even in the jungle primary but won't be easy as the Democrat isn't being financed well and there is some lefties pushing Dems to vote for Beutler to oppose Trump. My guess is if the Dem did make the top 2 the Trump backed candidate would be more likely to advance than Beutler.

"A deluge of outside PAC money is saturating two of Washington’s top congressional primaries, aimed at helping Republican Reps. Jaime Herrera Beutler and Dan Newhouse survive their votes to impeach then-President Donald Trump last year.

More than $3.4 million — fueled in part by hidden donors — has been spent in the past few weeks backing the incumbents and targeting their Trump-endorsed challengers, Joe Kent and Loren Culp, according to Federal Election Commission filings.....

In Southwest Washington’s 3rd Congressional District, where Herrera Beutler faces Kent and other challengers, $1.9 million in outside spending has boosted her chances in recent weeks — including a pop-up super PAC that timed its spending to avoid disclosing its donors until weeks after the Aug. 2 primary."
--------------------------------------------------

The establishment is spending a lot to try and save the impeachment voters.

Some Democrats are mad for them running 500k in ads to lift the pro-Trump candidate because he was being outspent like crazy but these Democrat ads make it clear Gibbs is the candidate backed by Trump. I think Gibbs will have a chance to win the general in this district.

With 11 days to go until this vermin is thrown out of office the RATS 🐀 and RINOS last ditched effort to save dizzy Lizzy

Establishment Uniparty Deploys Last-Ditch Tactics to Save Liz Cheney from Defeat​

GettyImages-1241601315-1-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT