ADVERTISEMENT

Cheney IS Republican Monkeypox!

With 11 days to go until this vermin is thrown out of office the RATS šŸ€ and RINOS last ditched effort to save dizzy Lizzy

Establishment Uniparty Deploys Last-Ditch Tactics to Save Liz Cheney from Defeat​

GettyImages-1241601315-1-640x480.jpg

24183274.gif

This needs to be fixed. Itā€™s disgusting and shows dems will stoop to any level. Which we already knew. She is a dem plant. Period.

Yep, they only want power. Dims are good at manipulating useful idiots.
Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

She loves herself and hates Trump. That is all. There is no room for country in there. You are clearly giving her too much credit.
I actually missed ReRe saying that. ReRe apparently chooses The Deep State over country. Damn, is that sad. Cheney is EVERYTHING that is wrong with the GOP. EVERYTHING.

Dim wits are the dumbest humans walking the earth. The part of this that still to this day AMAZES me is...they THINK they know better than everyone else...when the exact opposite is reality! Look at their choice in Presidents! They HATE Trump(he did AWESOME) and they LOVE Brandon(he is THE WORST EVER...even worse then obama and Jimmy Carter)

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I will never underestimate the left's ability to steal an election.

Exactly. Anyone who thinks the Dems arent going to be working behind the scenes for these upcoming Senate/House elections to remain in control, at least in control of the Senate, arent paying attention to how the Dem party works.

Exactly. Anyone who thinks the Dems arent going to be working behind the scenes for these upcoming Senate/House elections to remain in control, at least in control of the Senate, arent paying attention to how the Dem party works.
Have been interfering since 2000 BIG TIME. One just has to understand WHO they are...and it becomes VERY clear. They NEVER in their life have had America in their best interest.

šŸ¤­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­

Poll: Harriet Hageman Maintains 29-Point Lead over Liz Cheney Before Tuesdayā€™s Election​

harriet-hageman-smile-liz-cheney-sad-inset-getty-640x480.jpg

From what I'm seeing from this comment is Liz is now hoping the party of libtards will welcome her with open arms, but not even our resident libtards will want her. They no longer have no use for Liz. Desperate ass kissing at its finest.

Yes^^^^she's been exposed as the traitor/useful idiot she really is and now the Dims are finished with her. Her insane father is even doing ads to save her career. lol

I wonder how many Dems cross over and vote for her. Should be a beatdown regardless.

Murkowski with that 4 candidates advancing mess and rank choice voting will be a lot harder to get rid of. Looking at the crazy rank choice voting rules they have now for that race in November we have to hope the Democrat is in front of Murkowski after the initial counting or the Dems might be able to push her to 50% and the win if the Democrat gets eliminated before her.

From what I'm seeing from this comment is Liz is now hoping the party of libtards will welcome her with open arms, but not even our resident libtards will want her. They no longer have no use for Liz. Desperate ass kissing at its finest.

Yep. That's what you say when you are about to lose one job and want a new one. Hey guys, remember I toted your water. @goldmom got my back on this....

Can Harriett Hageman (Cheney's opponent) get flagged for piling on? Is there a 10 run rule in politics. To root for Cheney getting clobbered is an understatement. She chose to be a part of a one sided freak show. Kick her out of the Republican party. She is a creature of the swamp. Sadly, her dad is as well. Used to have respect for Dick Cheney. Don't any more.

Can Harriett Hageman (Cheney's opponent) get flagged for piling on? Is there a 10 run rule in politics. To root for Cheney getting clobbered is an understatement. She chose to be a part of a one sided freak show. Kick her out of the Republican party. She is a creature of the swamp. Sadly, her dad is as well. Used to have respect for Dick Cheney. Don't any more.
When darling Liz is defeated, I wonder if we could get Jim Jordan to take her seat on the "fakeass" Insurrection committee?

Nah! That only happens here to butt hurt libtards who get their feelings hurt over memes by crying to the mods.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT