ADVERTISEMENT

Black voter support for Trump hits 34.5%

Abe Lincoln was a Republican, not a Demorat.
Carpetbaggers were Demorat thieves after they whacked Abe.

The KKK was the hidden violence arm for the Demorats, before ANTIFA mostly took over for them. o_O

It seems that the Demorats decades of lies are finally being seem through, by many of the groups that they have taken advantage of, with their Limousine Liberal Lies. :confused:

It's about time,,, and now let the good times roll... :cool:

Emerson is the 34.5 percent poll.

My black American school teacher auntie once told me the Africans would one day catch on to the plantation crackers' mountain of empty promises. Can this be?

Pastor Scott tells me President Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

Heavy Democrat donor BET CEO says we must thank President Trump for what he's done for black America.

Obama gave us Blexit.

Emerson is the 34.5 percent poll.

My black American school teacher auntie once told me the Africans would one day catch on to the plantation crackers' mountain of empty promises. Can this be?

Pastor Scott tells me President Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

Heavy Democrat donor BET CEO says we must thank President Trump for what he's done for black America.

Obama gave us Blexit.

The Boys down 11th street have been telling us this for the last 3 years.

Under our Mugabe Blacks had little hope.

MAGA

Speaking of black voter support...
iu

WBAP in Cow Town tells me the Democrats have a race problem. So says Marist, Emerson and Rasmussen. My black American school teacher auntie once told me the Africans would one day catch on to the Democrats' mountain of empty promises. Can this be? I'm holding my breath.

We need @bradleygator to chime in here: I thought he said all Trump supporters were racists? Yet here we are CELEBRATING how well blacks are doing under Trump.

Trump supporters don't see skin color, they just see happy people. Dems could take notes...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT