ADVERTISEMENT

Constitution and Declaration of Independence

Well said. It really is a case of like and dislike. If they don't want to hear it then it's not legitimate. Like it would be legitimate to say Trump was found liable of sexual assault by people of his peers.
No it wouldn't. Criminal courts determine guilt or innocent based on the very high standard of beyond a reasonable doubt while civil courts assess financial damages on a much lower standard.

More often than not civil court is where you go to get your knee bandaged and a kiss on the forehead after the bully in the left chair absolutely dogpiles you in criminal court.

Reactions: RussellCasse
By that definition there are no legitimate news organizations.

There may have never been. Bias and agenda are inherent to the human condition.
I've wondered before about how legit MSM was in my younger days.

One thing that I trust lead to some legitimacy, there wasn't 24/7 news they had to generate. They didn't have as much contact with us to teach us their agenda. They had to cover stuff that actually happened.

One thing that I trust lead to some legitimacy, there wasn't 24/7 news they had to generate. They didn't have as much contact with us to teach us their agenda. They had to cover stuff that actually happened.
I will say that having 24 hours news coverage with embedded reporters in wartime gives the government less time to spin what we knew we saw.

No it wouldn't. Criminal courts determine guilt or innocent based on the very high standard of beyond a reasonable doubt while civil courts assess financial damages on a much lower standard.

More often than not civil court is where you go to get your knee bandaged and a kiss on the forehead after the bully in the left chair absolutely dogpiles you in criminal court.
It is not the news job to make people feel better or feel worse about something. They SHOULD just report the verdict and what the verdict means, IMO. The verdict was he was found liable, make what YOU want out of that.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
'Pro-Trump' and 'accurate' are the same, right?

Don't all the legitimate news sources correctly report how wonderful Trump is?
Moreso than the other way around...yes. We are different than they are.Their morals are not even comparable to ours. I will prove it to you...then admit I was correct...deal? MSM is not airing Trump victory speeches because.....he lies. Does FNC cut FJB off when he says "the border is closed"? "I never talked to Hunters business partners"? "I listened to my Generals and they agreed it was best to close Bagram"? EVERY politician tells little white lies....but what I mention here are BLACK, bold faced lies...yet no censorship. WE ARE NOT THE SAME...to answer your question. Not even close.

It's funny when you all criticize Fox as not conservative enough. They are way more conservative than the rest of the MSM.

That's like a dem saying CNN is the enemy of the left wing.
Fox is not. However, Fox does allow some Conservative viewpoints on their platform to keep just enough Republicans watching.

But the people who own and run Fox are as MSM liberal as any other news channel, they just want to make money so they let a few Hannity's survive. But for every Hannity there's a Bret Hume (or two).

But don't go too far or you're canned...ask Tucker and Bongino about that.

SO I was right. You are making up words to defend his words. I am just arguing his exact words. Learn to read better because I highlighted YOU in multiple post. I don't care for your interpretation (unless directly asked), I just care for exact words. Remember that going forward.

Also, reading comprehension is key to communication.
You posted his quote, which I explained with context, and then you lied about him doubling down on the quote.

I provided proof that you made that up, and you changed the subject.

I'm actually right because I know that when asked about this as a follow-up, Trump did not double down - all he ever meant was there was no documented remedy for a stolen election so we couldn't look to founding documents or existing law for answers.

You argue like a toddler.

BTW - here are Biden's exact words. You clarified your position that you don't think the election was stolen ITT, but Biden is, in his EXACT WORDS, telling us he's created a massive voter fraud organization. See how this works?

You posted his quote, which I explained with context, and then you lied about him doubling down on the quote.

I provided proof that you made that up, and you changed the subject.

I'm actually right because I know that when asked about this as a follow-up, Trump did not double down - all he ever meant was there was no documented remedy for a stolen election so we couldn't look to founding documents or existing law for answers.

You argue like a toddler.

BTW - here are Biden's exact words. You clarified your position that you don't think the election was stolen ITT, but Biden is, in his EXACT WORDS, telling us he's created a massive voter fraud organization. See how this works?

Don't care what you think he said, just what said. One day that will get through your hard head.

• Haha
Fox is not. However, Fox does allow some Conservative viewpoints on their platform to keep just enough Republicans watching.

But the people who own and run Fox are as MSM liberal as any other news channel, they just want to make money so they let a few Hannity's survive. But for every Hannity there's a Bret Hume (or two).

But don't go too far or you're canned...ask Tucker and Bongino about that.
Smh.

Don't care what you think he said, just what said. One day that will get through your hard head.
But Biden said he had developed “the most extensive voter fraud organization in history”.

HIS EXACT WORDS!!! 😂

But you don’t care about Biden’s words, do you? You don’t want to talk about what he probably meant, because that would make your argument null and void.

You, kind sir, are a rabid liberal, you are not an Independent.

It’s a free country - troll a free message board all you want. But it’s transparent AF.

But Biden said he had developed “the most extensive voter fraud organization in history”.

HIS EXACT WORDS!!! 😂

But you don’t care about Biden’s words, do you? You don’t want to talk about what he probably meant, because that would make your argument null and void.

It’s a free country - troll a free message board all you want. But it’s transparent AF.
I'm not talking about Biden. Stop trying to switch to something else.

HIS EXACT WORDS!!! 😂

He is about 1/3 smart enough to troll

HIS EXACT WORDS!!! 😂

Yep, As far left as someone can be.
But but…Diddy says he is center, left.

Perspective on where Diddy sits as well.

Reactions: fatman76
But I am. His EXACT WORDS only matter when they come from Trump and not Biden?

That seems fishy…

Notice he doesn’t want to apply the same logic to Pedo Peter. It’s a tactic that folks on the right need to be better at executing, and unfortunately we have “moderates” that assist them. They aren’t moderates. That is clear at this point.

Don’t go on defense. Stay on offense. Too often I see people defending Trump. The approach of the left is intentional. Keep the discussion about Trump.

Don’t let them. Focus should be on Biden. They want to cry about Trumps words, when the Focus should be on Pedo Hitlers actions.

You know…sticks and stones.

But I am. His EXACT WORDS only matter when they come from Trump and not Biden?

That seems fishy…
Ok. I know what your attempting to do. I am not going to play the distraction game. I was talking about Trump, post something about Biden exact words and see if I reply but I won't have you take me off of what I was talking about. Remember you replied to me originally. So stick to MY topic when you reply and Ill stick to your topic if I originally reply to your post. It just make sense. I hope your lack of reading comprehension can handle that.

• Haha
Ok. I know what your attempting to do. I am not going to play the distraction game. I was talking about Trump, post something about Biden exact words and see if I reply but I won't have you take me off of what I was talking about. Remember you replied to me originally. So stick to MY topic when you reply and Ill stick to your topic if I originally reply to your post. It just make sense. I hope your lack of reading comprehension can handle that.
We settled the Trump issue. He misspoke and he clarified his comments afterwards. He was correctly pointing out that there’s not any formal remedy for a stolen election.

This isn’t about Trump or Biden as much as it’s about equally applying standards to presidential candidates.

For some reason anything Trump says MUST be taken literally with no grace

But Biden can say whatever he wants and we can’t talk about that?

Seems fishy…

We settled the Trump issue. He misspoke and he clarified his comments afterwards. He was correctly pointing out that there’s not any formal remedy for a stolen election.

This isn’t about Trump or Biden as much as it’s about equally applying standards to presidential candidates.

Seems fishy…

See what I mean?

• Haha

Seems fishy…
For the record, to the people that actually will read this and for later proof. I NEVER said that about Biden's comment. That's Fatman opinion of my thoughts. I ONLY gave my opinion about Trump's "truth".

I never gave Fatman my opinion about any of Biden's comments. He's making stuff up, like always.

Seems fishy…
No, we can't talk about it because I don't believe there is anybody alive that can decipher what the hell he's trying to say most of the time.

Well in my younger days. The MSM was 100% liberal/dim. It's now 95% liberal/dim. They were not very legit, they were the mouth piece for the dimocrap party as they are now. When Harvard admits the media is liberal you know it's bad.

Last edited:
For the record, to the people that actually will read this and for later proof. I NEVER said that about Biden's comment. That's Fatman opinion of my thoughts. I ONLY gave my opinion about Trump's "truth".

I never gave Fatman my opinion about any of Biden's comments. He's making stuff up, like always.
Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?

I said we couldn’t talk about it - because you won’t talk about it. Proof is in the pudding.

I never said you had an opinion one way or another, just pointing out the blatant double standard.

• Haha
For the record, to the people that actually will read this and for later proof. I NEVER said that about Biden's comment. That's Fatman opinion of my thoughts.
ADMIT NOTHING

I ONLY gave my opinion about Trump's "truth".
DENY EVERYTHING

I never gave Fatman my opinion about any of Biden's comments.
ASK FOR PROOF

He's making stuff up, like always.
MAKE COUNTER ACCUSATIONS

ADMIT NOTHING

DENY EVERYTHING

ASK FOR PROOF

MAKE COUNTER ACCUSATIONS
Funny how my counter accusations and defending my self bothers you or made you feel the need to reply to me. His denial, admit nothing, ask for proof and accusations never bothered you. That approach is very familiar 🤔. Birds of feather flock together.

This has a Bama feel.

Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?

I said we couldn’t talk about it - because you won’t talk about it. Proof is in the pudding.

I never said you had an opinion one way or another, just pointing out the blatant double standard.
"But you don’t care about Biden’s words, do you? You don’t want to talk about what he probably meant, because that would make your argument null and void."

"It’s funny when a lib gets called on their bias and hypocrisy. They can’t stand it"

"But Biden can say whatever he wants and we can’t talk about that?

Seems fishy…"

These are your words. You are clearly assuming my thoughts and opinion. You have no idea if I think Biden can say what he want and be treated differently than Trump other than your made up reasons.

I know your squad won't fact check you and will make you think that you said everything perfectly or that you didn't say something but I am not them.

Funny how my counter accusations and defending my self bothers you or made you feel the need to reply to me. His denial, admit nothing, ask for proof and accusations never bothered you. That approach is very familiar 🤔. Birds of feather flock together.

This has a Bama feel.
You are accusing people of lacking comprehension while being guilty of it yourself.

I myself defined for you the difference between criminal and civil liability and you blithely strolled past that.

I see your brief vacation left your hypocrisy entirely intact.

You are accusing people of lacking comprehension while being guilty of it yourself.

I myself defined for you the difference between criminal and civil liability and you blithely strolled past that.

I see your brief vacation left your hypocrisy entirely intact.

Libbies always revert back to their myopic tendencies.

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT